Jump to topic:

You can't photograph a virus

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:46:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Photographing a virus is physically impossible. Viruses are too small and can't be prepared for the electron microscope. In order to photograph something in an electron microscope you must isolate it first, then dry it out and eliminate all moisture. Then you cover the object is a thin layer of gold. If you can't see the object that you are intending to photograph, then this process is impossible. You can only photograph the surface of a relatively large object using an electron microscope. Thus, all the photographs that have been published of viruses are all frauds. Note - Viruses don't exist, so that makes them especially difficult to photograph! lol
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:55:54 PM
At 3/10/2016 11:46:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Photographing a virus is physically impossible. Viruses are too small and can't be prepared for the electron microscope. In order to photograph something in an electron microscope you must isolate it first, then dry it out and eliminate all moisture. Then you cover the object is a thin layer of gold. If you can't see the object that you are intending to photograph, then this process is impossible. You can only photograph the surface of a relatively large object using an electron microscope. Thus, all the photographs that have been published of viruses are all frauds. Note - Viruses don't exist, so that makes them especially difficult to photograph! lol

I agree, it's funny that you first say a virus is too small to photograph and then say they don't exist. The contradiction is hilarious. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:58:48 PM
Example of Poe's law? Or are you legitimately one of those conspiracy lel Illuminati types?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 12:43:18 AM
At 3/10/2016 11:55:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I agree, it's funny that you first say a virus is too small to photograph and then say they don't exist. The contradiction is hilarious. LOL.

Yeah, It is stupid isn't it. So..................... why do you believe them? lol
I am only stating the facts. If the facts appear to be nonsensical, then that's because the system is nonsensical and not because I am nonsensical. God save me from the imbeciles of this world!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 12:50:53 AM
At 3/10/2016 11:58:48 PM, Torton wrote:
Example of Poe's law? Or are you legitimately one of those conspiracy lel Illuminati types?

Stick to debating Pokemon. lol Trollhunter! lol
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:04:40 AM

You imply a fairly massive conspiracy with nothing to back it. How about do you some work to convince us?
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:06:57 AM
At 3/11/2016 12:50:53 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/10/2016 11:58:48 PM, Torton wrote:

Stick to debating Pokemon. lol Trollhunter! lol
Both are way more entertaining than your arse.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:30:46 AM

Let me ask this way. We have a mound of respected scientists working with electron microscopes for well over 50 years on one side of this, and you - an guy with no credentials on a website forum.

You are going to have to work MUCH harder to overcome this imbalance, explain this extraordinary conspiracy. Just saying the same thing over and over is just not cutting it. Getting upset about our skepticism, not working to convince anyone. Work on actually providing convincing information or shut-up about it.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:33:40 AM
At 3/11/2016 1:04:40 AM, TBR wrote:

You imply a fairly massive conspiracy with nothing to back it. How about do you some work to convince us?

There is nothing to prove. I know how an electron microscope works and and know how small an alleged virus is. Thus, there is a physical impossibility of the two ever being used together. If you can demonstrate the procedure of preparing a virus for viewing in an electron microscope, then I would be happy to review it. To my knowledge, it has never been done before. All the so called 'photos of viruses' are fakes.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:38:16 AM
At 3/11/2016 1:33:40 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

There is nothing to prove. I know how an electron microscope works and and know how small an alleged virus is. Thus, there is a physical impossibility of the two ever being used together. If you can demonstrate the procedure of preparing a virus for viewing in an electron microscope, then I would be happy to review it. To my knowledge, it has never been done before. All the so called 'photos of viruses' are fakes.

A simple, rapid method for preparation of virus isolates from cell cultures for electron microsopy

http://link.springer.com...

Improved detection of viruses by electron microscopy after direct ultracentrifuge preparation of specimens.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now. I ask again. Anything to prove your massive conspiracy
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:48:40 AM
Let me add a couple questions. You say you know the size of a virus, and how a electron microscope works.

1) How big do you think the average virus is?
2) How small can an electron microscope resolve?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:53:51 AM
At 3/11/2016 1:38:16 AM, TBR wrote:

A simple, rapid method for preparation of virus isolates from cell cultures for electron microsopy

Improved detection of viruses by electron microscopy after direct ultracentrifuge preparation of specimens.

The procedure that is described here is basically -

1. You get a blender and chop up some tissue which you think has a virus in it.

2. You turn the blender on max for a few minutes.

3. You filter the remains in a centrifuge.

4. You bombard the remains with formaldehyde and chemicals until all the moisture is gone.

5. You then cover the remains with gold dust.

6. You then search the remains for viruses. (Note - Not knowing what a virus looks like)

Hmmmmmmmmmm???????? Sounds pretty legit to me!!!!! lol

Note - Nobody has ever found or duplicated a virus in a petri dish from 2 different hosts. Thus, Koch's law has been violated! Shame on you so called 'scientists'!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:55:52 AM

Well yeah, you have to prove the photos are all fakes.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:13:23 AM
At 3/11/2016 1:53:51 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/11/2016 1:38:16 AM, TBR wrote:

The procedure that is described here is basically -

1. You get a blender and chop up some tissue which you think has a virus in it.

2. You turn the blender on max for a few minutes.

3. You filter the remains in a centrifuge.

4. You bombard the remains with formaldehyde and chemicals until all the moisture is gone.

5. You then cover the remains with gold dust.

6. You then search the remains for viruses. (Note - Not knowing what a virus looks like)

Hmmmmmmmmmm???????? Sounds pretty legit to me!!!!! lol

Note - Nobody has ever found or duplicated a virus in a petri dish from 2 different hosts. Thus, Koch's law has been violated! Shame on you so called 'scientists'!

What "sounds" legit to you is not important. You make, frankly, outlandish claims with nothing, including this last response, to back them.

You really need to provide something, anything to validate your accusation that thousands of scientists are lying over the past 65+ years.
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:39:22 AM

I suppose atoms and molecules don't exist either.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:41:51 AM
At 3/11/2016 2:39:22 AM, Stronn wrote:

Atoms and are just ethons in rotation. lol See my other threads. lol
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:51:17 AM
At 3/11/2016 2:41:51 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

The fvck are ethons? Something you made up?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:52:39 AM
Why don't you take a swing at the questions asked?

Let me add a couple questions. You say you know the size of a virus, and how a electron microscope works.

RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 5:36:43 AM
The photographs that have been published of viruses are all frauds
Yes, for example, this electron micrograph image is not Ebola budding from a cell, it's actually a picture of the underside of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: [https://c2.staticflickr.com...]

Ebola is not contracted virally anyway; you get it from diet. The reason Ebola looks like it's transmitted from contagion vectors is that it's actually a side-effect of corn-chips. Tourists traveling overseas, eating Ebola-chips will of course politely offer them to strangers, giving them Ebola too!

So you can stay healthy and Ebola-free as long as you observe these simple rules:
1) Nothing that looks like a vermicelli testicle can actually hurt you;
2) Never accept carbohydrates from recent African immigrants; and
3) You can wander through Yambuku in the Congo at will, as long as you bring your own salty snacks!
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:22:42 AM

I've seen your other threads. They are as pseudoscientific as this one.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 8:47:39 AM
You are all carrying on like this is not true . Can you photo a virus? Tell us so I don't have to Google it. Sometime non scientists look at the science forum.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:55:43 AM
At 3/11/2016 2:51:17 AM, Torton wrote:

The fvck are ethons? Something you made up?

Yes
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:48:24 AM
At 3/11/2016 8:47:39 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
You are all carrying on like this is not true . Can you photo a virus? Tell us so I don't have to Google it. Sometime non scientists look at the science forum.

https://www.google.com...
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:01:02 PM

Some of the larger viruses are visible under light microscopes. Resolution of light microscope = 200nm, size of large virus= 300nm. A TEM can resolve down to 0.05nm.
Samples are prepared in a variety of ways eg metal plating, chemical fixing, carbon shadowing, freezing etc.
How do you explain the cause of influenza if viruses are not real?
However I don't suppose facts mean anything to you.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:49:35 PM
At 3/11/2016 2:52:39 AM, TBR wrote:

1) Viruses don't exist, so they have no size.

2) An electron microscope can magnify X500000 or a resolution of 0.1nm
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:53:40 PM

This website operates under the thugocracy system. Thus, if you don't get any justice, don't be surprised.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:54:13 PM
At 3/11/2016 3:49:35 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Ok. I see you have now answered the questions. Guess there is no real place to go with this. If you insist that viruses are now real then.... Well, there is little more to say to you.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:57:05 PM
At 3/11/2016 3:53:40 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

This website operates under the thugocracy system. Thus, if you don't get any justice, don't be surprised.

I think people have been very patient with you. Waiting on any bit of real explanation of why you accept these very outside the box (to say the least) concepts.
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 3:59:04 PM
At 3/11/2016 3:49:35 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

What about all the diseases attributed to viruses? What is your explanation for these diseases?

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 4:05:21 PM
At 3/11/2016 1:01:02 PM, chui wrote:

Some of the larger viruses are visible under light microscopes. Resolution of light microscope = 200nm, size of large virus= 300nm. A TEM can resolve down to 0.05nm.
Samples are prepared in a variety of ways eg metal plating, chemical fixing, carbon shadowing, freezing etc.
How do you explain the cause of influenza if viruses are not real?
However I don't suppose facts mean anything to you.

Facts mean everything to me, and nothing to the establishment. Viruses do not obey Koch's postulates, yet the establishment accepts them. Why? Answer - There's too much money involved. You can make a lot of money by finding false solutions to false problems.

Influenza is a dairy product, sugar and grain problem. If you eat too much dairy product, you will get colds, flu, pneumonia and influenza. If you don't eat any of these items, you will remain healthy and never, ever get sick. I never get sick because I avoid these 3 items. You can try it too if you don't believe me. Note - Doctors use the flu as a cover for all disease. Note - All disease have flu like symptoms. That's because all diseases are the flu! There is only one basic disease which is vitamin deficiency caused by an improper diet. Dangerous chemicals (pesticides) cause all nerve based diseases like Zeta, Polio, Parkinson's disease and Ebola etc.