Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Science is very important.

LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.
Stronn
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:47:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

That's not a very controversial statement. But who knows, someone might disagree.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:08:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 3:47:24 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

That's not a very controversial statement. But who knows, someone might disagree.

Agreed.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 2:20:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.

A large portion? How large exactly? And bogus and false by what standard? Do you have a bogusometer - that bleeps when it encounters falseness? Or maybe you are omniscient - so that, as a basis for this statement you have surveyed the whole of science relative to the absolute truth known unto you - and found science wanting? Is that it?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:44:20 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 2:20:01 PM, autocorrect wrote:

A large portion? How large exactly? And bogus and false by what standard? Do you have a bogusometer - that bleeps when it encounters falseness? Or maybe you are omniscient - so that, as a basis for this statement you have surveyed the whole of science relative to the absolute truth known unto you - and found science wanting? Is that it?

I have an inbuilt bull crap meter. Its called common sense. When I see things like relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination. All these things set off my bull crap alarm system.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:47:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 2:44:20 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 2:20:01 PM, autocorrect wrote:

A large portion? How large exactly? And bogus and false by what standard? Do you have a bogusometer - that bleeps when it encounters falseness? Or maybe you are omniscient - so that, as a basis for this statement you have surveyed the whole of science relative to the absolute truth known unto you - and found science wanting? Is that it?

I have an inbuilt bull crap meter. Its called common sense. When I see things like relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination. All these things set off my bull crap alarm system.
It boggles my mind that people (such as yourself) are either this ignorant or this gullible.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:48:40 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 2:47:22 AM, Torton wrote:
At 3/14/2016 2:44:20 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 2:20:01 PM, autocorrect wrote:

A large portion? How large exactly? And bogus and false by what standard? Do you have a bogusometer - that bleeps when it encounters falseness? Or maybe you are omniscient - so that, as a basis for this statement you have surveyed the whole of science relative to the absolute truth known unto you - and found science wanting? Is that it?

I have an inbuilt bull crap meter. Its called common sense. When I see things like relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination. All these things set off my bull crap alarm system.
It boggles my mind that people (such as yourself) are either this ignorant or this gullible.

Ditto
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 2:00:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Science is very important. Some of it is, most isn't
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 6:32:18 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.

Science doesn't claim to be true; it can only asymptote towards the truth as time goes on. Who knows what the next Kuhnian shift will bring us?

However, most of modern science is undeniably useful and already pretty darn close to the truth.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:03:13 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 6:32:18 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.

Science doesn't claim to be true; it can only asymptote towards the truth as time goes on. Who knows what the next Kuhnian shift will bring us?

However, most of modern science is undeniably useful and already pretty darn close to the truth.

Relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination are all bogus nonsense.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 11:03:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/15/2016 6:32:18 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.

Science doesn't claim to be true; it can only asymptote towards the truth as time goes on. Who knows what the next Kuhnian shift will bring us?

However, most of modern science is undeniably useful and already pretty darn close to the truth.

Relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination are all bogus nonsense.

Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 1:57:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.

More bogus nonsense. None of the above has anything to do with the internet.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 2:38:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 1:57:06 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.

More bogus nonsense. None of the above has anything to do with the internet.

Yes, some of it was. Funny how much the scientific stuff you call nonsense is so useful while your pet theories are not.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 2:51:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 2:38:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:57:06 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.

More bogus nonsense. None of the above has anything to do with the internet.

Yes, some of it was. Funny how much the scientific stuff you call nonsense is so useful while your pet theories are not.

Its a pity you are not useful! lol
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 2:38:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:57:06 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.

More bogus nonsense. None of the above has anything to do with the internet.

Yes, some of it was. Funny how much the scientific stuff you call nonsense is so useful while your pet theories are not.

When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 3:01:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:


When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P

Quantum computers?????????????????

There's no such thing, because quantum mechanics is another science fallacy! lol

You are gonna be waiting an awful long time for your first quantum computer! lol
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 3:04:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 2:51:16 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 2:38:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:57:06 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 1:44:22 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Yes, that bogus nonsense was used to build you a computer and provide and internet connection where you can come to a public forum (more bogus nonsense) and deny all of it.

More bogus nonsense. None of the above has anything to do with the internet.

Yes, some of it was. Funny how much the scientific stuff you call nonsense is so useful while your pet theories are not.

Its a pity you are not useful! lol

Is that it? That's all ya got? Lightweight and lame. The accepted science of today creates things that you use every day and all you can do is deny it all. Shameful hypocrite.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
one-mind
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 10:16:18 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted. : :

It was more important for God who needed science data to teach me how he created a perfect computer generated simulation program with nothing but his thoughts spoken through his created voice. By the way, I was created as that voice.
Stronn
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 10:41:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 3:01:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:


When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P

Quantum computers?????????????????

There's no such thing, because quantum mechanics is another science fallacy! lol

You are gonna be waiting an awful long time for your first quantum computer! lol

http://www.sciencealert.com...

And as a primer:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com...

You will dismiss it as all part of the global conspiracy, of course. I can picture you in 25 years, spouting conspiracy theories to others in line at Wal-mart while you purchase a quantum computer.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 11:22:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 10:41:48 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/16/2016 3:01:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:


When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P

Quantum computers?????????????????

There's no such thing, because quantum mechanics is another science fallacy! lol

You are gonna be waiting an awful long time for your first quantum computer! lol

http://www.sciencealert.com...

And as a primer:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com...

You will dismiss it as all part of the global conspiracy, of course. I can picture you in 25 years, spouting conspiracy theories to others in line at Wal-mart while you purchase a quantum computer.

Sounds good., but the devil lies in the detail. Its physically impossible to build a quantum computer because the physics behind it is illogical. Its based on the photon. The photon doesn't exist. Its just an assumed phenomenon of how light travels which is a faulty model. my model is the only correct model. When the imbeciles have finished mucking around with false models. Then, maybe in a hundred years from now. They will finally accept my model, which is the correct model because it is the only logical model. That is the positive/negative aether particle model of so called 'empty space.'
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 6:06:07 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 10:41:48 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/16/2016 3:01:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:


When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P

Quantum computers?????????????????

There's no such thing, because quantum mechanics is another science fallacy! lol

You are gonna be waiting an awful long time for your first quantum computer! lol

http://www.sciencealert.com...

And as a primer:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com...

You will dismiss it as all part of the global conspiracy, of course. I can picture you in 25 years, spouting conspiracy theories to others in line at Wal-mart while you purchase a quantum computer.

Lol, perfect response ;P
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 11:36:30 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 11:22:32 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Sounds good., but the devil lies in the detail. Its physically impossible to build a quantum computer because the physics behind it is illogical. Its based on the photon. The photon doesn't exist. Its just an assumed phenomenon of how light travels which is a faulty model. my model is the only correct model, proven by the fact that it has lead to the invention of (insert number here) different useful technologies for mankind, while the proper scientific method has done nothing for us. When the imbeciles have finished mucking around with false models. Then, maybe in a hundred years from now. They will finally accept my model, which is the correct model because it is the only logical model. That is the positive/negative aether particle model of so called 'empty space.'

You didn't actually say the bolded part, but I was wondering if you could fill us in on just what that underlined number would be if you had bothered to say something to actually support your claims.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
chui
Posts: 507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 1:38:44 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
According to the website psychguide.com:

Delusional Disorder:
As a subcategory of psychotic illness, delusional disorder presents a unique challenge, if only for how dramatically the sufferer is able to compartmentalize the delusional beliefs. According to Psychology Today, these delusions may seem believable at face value "t hat is, they don"t involve impossible or supernatural events " but can be highly irrational, such as the unsupported belief that a celebrity whom the patient has never met is secretly in love with the patient. People with delusional disorder may be outwardly normal until the delusional belief is touched upon.


Would a belief that all modern physics is wrong and that someone's personal theories are right and logical and will be proven so in a hundred years count as delusional?

If so do we have a moral obligation to help the sufferer?
chui
Posts: 507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 1:48:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 11:03:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/15/2016 6:32:18 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 3/13/2016 12:56:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:28:03 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Science is very important. It is through science that we understand medicine and different ways of improving the quality of life for the afflicted.

Science contains a lot of unimportant information too. A large portion of current science is bogus and false. Thus, science can be destructive as well as constructive.

Science doesn't claim to be true; it can only asymptote towards the truth as time goes on. Who knows what the next Kuhnian shift will bring us?

However, most of modern science is undeniably useful and already pretty darn close to the truth.

Relativity, photons, quarks, bosons, action at a distance, pulling gravity, gravity waves, viruses cause disease, space is empty, germ theory and vaccination are all bogus nonsense.

When you say gravity waves do you mean gravitational waves? Gravity waves are, for example, the large waves on the sea.

You say germ theory is nonsense but bacteria are clearly visible under light microscope. Do you deny the existence of germs or just that they cause disease? How do you explain epidemics? Is that caused by a sudden mass consumption of poor diet?

If photons are nonsense how do you explain atomic spectra, photoelectric effect, LEDs and lasers?

If action at a distance is nonsense then what is an electric field or a magnetic field?

If vaccination is nonsense why is smallpox nearly non-existent in the world now but used to be very common?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 2:59:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 11:22:32 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 10:41:48 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/16/2016 3:01:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 4:26:26 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:


When quantum computers become popular, he'll regret it :P

Quantum computers?????????????????

There's no such thing, because quantum mechanics is another science fallacy! lol

You are gonna be waiting an awful long time for your first quantum computer! lol

http://www.sciencealert.com...

And as a primer:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com...

You will dismiss it as all part of the global conspiracy, of course. I can picture you in 25 years, spouting conspiracy theories to others in line at Wal-mart while you purchase a quantum computer.

Sounds good., but the devil lies in the detail. Its physically impossible to build a quantum computer because the physics behind it is illogical. Its based on the photon. The photon doesn't exist. Its just an assumed phenomenon of how light travels which is a faulty model. my model is the only correct model. When the imbeciles have finished mucking around with false models. Then, maybe in a hundred years from now. They will finally accept my model, which is the correct model because it is the only logical model. That is the positive/negative aether particle model of so called 'empty space.'

You don't have a model, you have a delusion that will never be accepted by anyone outside a mental institution. If the photon didn't exist, you wouldn't have a computer, internet connection and these forums to display to the world you're incredible ignorance.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:22:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 11:36:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

You didn't actually say the bolded part, but I was wondering if you could fill us in on just what that underlined number would be if you had bothered to say something to actually support your claims.

Its not what my theory has achieved that is important because nobody has accepted it. Thus, you need to think of all the things that haven't been achieved because of this omission. We should have been travelling on Star Trek space ships by now. But because of idiots like Einstein, we have been forced to accept a load of nonsense science which has retarded scientific advancement for the last hundred years.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:44:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 1:48:34 PM, chui wrote:

When you say gravity waves do you mean gravitational waves? Gravity waves are, for example, the large waves on the sea.

I mean the LIDO waves that cost billions to find. lol

You say germ theory is nonsense but bacteria are clearly visible under light microscope. Do you deny the existence of germs or just that they cause disease? How do you explain epidemics? Is that caused by a sudden mass consumption of poor diet?

Germs are the result of a disease, not the cause of it. (Antoine Bechamp)

Epidemics of the past have occurred because of large volcanoes which happen every so often.
http://www.theguardian.com...

If photons are nonsense how do you explain atomic spectra, photoelectric effect, LEDs and lasers?

The photoelectric effect is the result of spin energy being transferred through the positive and negative aether particles. It is a spin/wave. Lasers are just focused light of a particular wave length. The light of a laser has more torque energy. (spin energy)

If action at a distance is nonsense then what is an electric field or a magnetic field?

One is just a fractal of the other. The universe consists of infinite fractals which get larger (outwards) and smaller (inwards). The universe can only push. It can't pull. Thus, the aether is pushing matter together. Matter is empty and space is full. I hope this clears things up for you . lol

If vaccination is nonsense why is smallpox nearly non-existent in the world now but used to be very common?

Smallpox is just the flu virus on steroids.Epidemics were mostly caused by volcanic activity as I have stated previously.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 1:37:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:22:27 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/17/2016 11:36:30 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

You didn't actually say the bolded part, but I was wondering if you could fill us in on just what that underlined number would be if you had bothered to say something to actually support your claims.

Its not what my theory has achieved that is important because nobody has accepted it. Thus, you need to think of all the things that haven't been achieved because of this omission. We should have been travelling on Star Trek space ships by now. But because of idiots like Einstein, we have been forced to accept a load of nonsense science which has retarded scientific advancement for the last hundred years.

Right, science gets us nowhere. We're basically at the same level we were a thousand, or even a hundred years ago. Pretty much... Kind of... Yeah... Anyway, I must return to reality land for a moment so that I can send this message across a communications network which allows just about anybody on the planet to view it without requiring from them any effort or even knowledge about how this communication network functions, but once I am done with that I will return to lala land and continue agreeing with you on how technology hasn't changed over the last hundred years.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^