Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If the sun disappeared.

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:09:01 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
If the sun disappeared what would happen to the Earth?

(a) Would it suddenly shoot off into outer space at a 90 degree angle to its current trajectory?

(b) Would it wait 8 minutes for the light to get from the sun to the earth and then shoot off at a 90 degree trajectory?

(c) Would the disappearance of the sun cause an explosion which would destroy all the planets?

(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:02:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 8:09:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
If the sun disappeared what would happen to the Earth?

(a) Would it suddenly shoot off into outer space at a 90 degree angle to its current trajectory?
I guess. At the point it disappeared, boring physics, blah blah blah, just about right.
(b) Would it wait 8 minutes for the light to get from the sun to the earth and then shoot off at a 90 degree trajectory?
more bring physics.
(c) Would the disappearance of the sun cause an explosion which would destroy all the planets?
Not really. What energy would cause that explosion?
(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Except space is a vacuum. Black hole is basically the opposite of a vacuum, except they have similar results: incredibly painful death.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:36:18 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 8:09:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
If the sun disappeared what would happen to the Earth?

(a) Would it suddenly shoot off into outer space at a 90 degree angle to its current trajectory?

(b) Would it wait 8 minutes for the light to get from the sun to the earth and then shoot off at a 90 degree trajectory?

From what I know of gravity, this is the correct answer.

(c) Would the disappearance of the sun cause an explosion which would destroy all the planets?

(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:45:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:02:55 PM, Rami wrote:
At 3/21/2016 8:09:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
If the sun disappeared what would happen to the Earth?

(a) Would it suddenly shoot off into outer space at a 90 degree angle to its current trajectory?
I guess. At the point it disappeared, boring physics, blah blah blah, just about right.
(b) Would it wait 8 minutes for the light to get from the sun to the earth and then shoot off at a 90 degree trajectory?
more bring physics.
(c) Would the disappearance of the sun cause an explosion which would destroy all the planets?
Not really. What energy would cause that explosion?

Space contains E =MC squared energy. Space particles (ethons) spin at the speed of light and are the true source of all the universe's energy.
(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Except space is a vacuum. Black hole is basically the opposite of a vacuum, except they have similar results: incredibly painful death.

Space is full. Matter is empty. Space is trying to enter the displaced area that matter takes up. That's called gravity. The ethon exists in 3 states - left spin, right spin and no spin.No spin is a black hole which the left and right spin ethons rotate around. That's called matter or atoms.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:45:11 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:02:55 PM, Rami wrote:
At 3/21/2016 8:09:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
If the sun disappeared what would happen to the Earth?

(a) Would it suddenly shoot off into outer space at a 90 degree angle to its current trajectory?
I guess. At the point it disappeared, boring physics, blah blah blah, just about right.
(b) Would it wait 8 minutes for the light to get from the sun to the earth and then shoot off at a 90 degree trajectory?
more bring physics.
(c) Would the disappearance of the sun cause an explosion which would destroy all the planets?
Not really. What energy would cause that explosion?

Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Space particles (ethons) spin at the speed of light and are the true source of all the universe's energy.

You have never explained what an ethon is, hence your response explanation is irrelevant.

(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Except space is a vacuum. Black hole is basically the opposite of a vacuum, except they have similar results: incredibly painful death.

Space is full. Matter is empty. Space is trying to enter the displaced area that matter takes up. That's called gravity. The ethon exists in 3 states - left spin, right spin and no spin.No spin is a black hole which the left and right spin ethons rotate around. That's called matter or atoms.

What is an ethon?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 11:14:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Can you explain why the surface of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than its interior? The only logical explanation is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. Why is light squared? The only logical explanation is that 2 ethons are pushed together and stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared energy.

Space particles (ethons) spin at the speed of light and are the true source of all the universe's energy.

You have never explained what an ethon is, hence your response explanation is irrelevant.

I have already given you 50 videos on the ethon and you still say that i haven't explained it?

http://www.debate.org...


(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Except space is a vacuum. Black hole is basically the opposite of a vacuum, except they have similar results: incredibly painful death.

Space is full. Matter is empty. Space is trying to enter the displaced area that matter takes up. That's called gravity. The ethon exists in 3 states - left spin, right spin and no spin.No spin is a black hole which the left and right spin ethons rotate around. That's called matter or atoms.

What is an ethon?
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 11:29:21 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:14:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Can you explain why the surface of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than its interior? The only logical explanation is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. Why is light squared? The only logical explanation is that 2 ethons are pushed together and stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared energy.

Where are you getting those numbers from? The sun's surface temperature is 5,778 K, while its interior temperature is 15-2 million degrees K. (The source uses degrees celcius, but everyone else uses K.) (http://www.space.com...)

Why is it that, in your theory, the aether is an entity that does everything you can't explain? Why is it so vaguely defined?
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:29:21 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:14:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Can you explain why the surface of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than its interior? The only logical explanation is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. Why is light squared? The only logical explanation is that 2 ethons are pushed together and stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared energy.

Where are you getting those numbers from? The sun's surface temperature is 5,778 K, while its interior temperature is 15-2 million degrees K. (The source uses degrees celcius, but everyone else uses K.) (http://www.space.com...)
http://www.scientificamerican.com...

The science community has no explanation of why the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface. I am offering a logical explanation based an ethereal mechanics.

Why is it that, in your theory, the aether is an entity that does everything you can't explain? Why is it so vaguely defined?

Why goes gravity pull? Answer - Physics has none! Yet you blindly accept it!

My theory is logical whereas the current theories rely on magic.

Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:29:21 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:14:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Can you explain why the surface of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than its interior? The only logical explanation is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. Why is light squared? The only logical explanation is that 2 ethons are pushed together and stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared energy.

Where are you getting those numbers from? The sun's surface temperature is 5,778 K, while its interior temperature is 15-2 million degrees K. (The source uses degrees celcius, but everyone else uses K.) (http://www.space.com...)
http://www.scientificamerican.com...

The science community has no explanation of why the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface. I am offering a logical explanation based an ethereal mechanics.

Why is it that, in your theory, the aether is an entity that does everything you can't explain? Why is it so vaguely defined?

Why goes gravity pull? Answer - Physics has none! Yet you blindly accept it!

My theory is logical whereas the current theories rely on magic.

Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.
:) nac
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 1:44:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Gravity is not instantaneous. It propagates through space at the speed of light.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 1:58:07 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 1:44:21 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Gravity is not instantaneous. It propagates through space at the speed of light.

Hence my equivocation. I honestly don't know. I've heard it both ways - and pardon my caution but don't consider your simple statement a sufficiently authoritative source. But maybe you can help. What's the means of transmission of gravitation?
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 2:07:51 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 1:58:07 AM, autocorrect wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:44:21 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Gravity is not instantaneous. It propagates through space at the speed of light.

Hence my equivocation. I honestly don't know. I've heard it both ways - and pardon my caution but don't consider your simple statement a sufficiently authoritative source. But maybe you can help. What's the means of transmission of gravitation?

This is an interesting paper on the subject:
http://math.ucr.edu...

But that was written before LIGO reported the detection of gravitational waves; which can be considered proof of the general relativity view of gravitation, which as you say, propagates at the speed of light. Does THAT answer my question?? I think it does!!
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 2:21:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 1:58:07 AM, autocorrect wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:44:21 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Gravity is not instantaneous. It propagates through space at the speed of light.

Hence my equivocation. I honestly don't know. I've heard it both ways - and pardon my caution but don't consider your simple statement a sufficiently authoritative source. But maybe you can help. What's the means of transmission of gravitation?

Well you have google. But I understand you need an authority to tell you what to think. And I understand that Authority has to be a scientist for you.

So Here is a link where Atheist and Scientist Lawrence Kruass talks about the speed of gravity: https://www.newscientist.com...
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 2:29:35 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Rewrite:

This is an interesting question because, as we now know - gravitational effects are NOT instantaneous. So, what would happen is.... nothing. At least not for 8 minuets, then it would suddenly go dark, and the earth would continue in a straight line (if it didn't crash head first into the moon!)
(Imagine that, for 8 whole minuets, the earth would be bathed in the light of, and continue in the orbital path of ... nothing. Weird!)
Then, the temperature would plummet, the air freeze and fall to earth as a great slab of ice - beneath which, if you were very lucky, I still think it might be possible to survive.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 2:38:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 2:21:21 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:58:07 AM, autocorrect wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:44:21 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:50:56 PM, autocorrect wrote:
This is an interesting question because, I have always thought gravitational effects are instantaneous - so if the sun just vanished the earth would continue in a straight line, while the sun (in fact vanished) would continue to shine for a further 8 minuets - but moving retrograde, west to east at an increasing pace.

After 8 minuets, it would go dark - begin to snow, and the temperature would plummet. The snowdrops would get bigger and icier, and soon great slabs of frozen atmosphere would be falling to earth crushing everything below.

This raises the questions: could the planet survive, and could life survive on the planet?

Assuming we didn't just crash headfirst into the moon - (which is another good question; would the moon stay in orbit around the earth as the earth continued on a straight line course out into deep space?) I think human life could survive by creating habitat beneath the ice on a rogue planet.

Gravity is not instantaneous. It propagates through space at the speed of light.

Hence my equivocation. I honestly don't know. I've heard it both ways - and pardon my caution but don't consider your simple statement a sufficiently authoritative source. But maybe you can help. What's the means of transmission of gravitation?

Well you have google. But I understand you need an authority to tell you what to think. And I understand that Authority has to be a scientist for you.


So Here is a link where Atheist and Scientist Lawrence Kruass talks about the speed of gravity: https://www.newscientist.com...

Gee, thanks again! But while you were sleeping...

Hang on a minuet. Need authorities to tell me what to think? Erm, yeah! Of course. Do you imagine I have first hand knowledge of astrophysics, or marine biology, or ... William Morris wall paper designs... or something. Of course I must rely on others. I don't do so uncritically of course, but are you saying you don't?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 3:13:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:


Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.

Well........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can explain how gravity pulls I will bow with respect and come over to your side!

If you can explain how the atmosphere of the sun is hotter than the surface, I will bow with respect and come over to your side. lol Good luck!
Stronn
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 5:50:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 3:13:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:


Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.

Well........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can explain how gravity pulls I will bow with respect and come over to your side!

If you can explain how the atmosphere of the sun is hotter than the surface, I will bow with respect and come over to your side. lol Good luck!

Nanoflares.

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

http://www.iflscience.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:05:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 3:13:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:


Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.

Well........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can explain how gravity pulls I will bow with respect and come over to your side!

If you can explain how the atmosphere of the sun is hotter than the surface, I will bow with respect and come over to your side. lol Good luck!

That information is readily available, but most likely, you would simply deny it in favor of your personal pet theories that have yet to be explained.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:09:21 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 5:50:55 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/23/2016 3:13:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:


Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.

Well........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can explain how gravity pulls I will bow with respect and come over to your side!

If you can explain how the atmosphere of the sun is hotter than the surface, I will bow with respect and come over to your side. lol Good luck!

Nanoflares.

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

http://www.iflscience.com...

Nanoflares is just an old 1960's theory. Note - Nobody has ever seen one! lol

Nice try, but you still haven't provided any evidence. So, what if there are nanoflares?
That still doesn't explain what causes the atmosphere to be hotter than the surface. It doesn't matter if there are small flares, medium flares or big flares. You must explain the mechanism of the heat transfer.

While you are there, you can explain how photons are massless particles which travel as a wave packet through empty space without any medium to carry them! lol

What a joke!

How does the Earth pull the moon? Even more crazy! lol

Now, tell me you don't believe in magic. lol
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:13:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 4:05:34 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
!

That information is readily available, but most likely, you would simply deny it in favour of your personal pet theories that have yet to be explained.

As Donald Trump said to one of his wimpy opponents "Better run home to mama!" lol
Stronn
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:19:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 4:09:21 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 5:50:55 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/23/2016 3:13:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 1:05:47 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:


Note - Aether theory does explain everything, so I don't know how you came to the amazing conclusion that aether theory doesn't explain anything?
I have given all the steps in a logical sequence which explains matter, energy, light, gravity and space. What more do you want?

Hmm.. your theory seems to be the one that relies on magic, as you keep on talking about a vaguely-defined concept named the "aether" that hasn't been proven but also cannot be disproven since its properties can be anything.

Well........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can explain how gravity pulls I will bow with respect and come over to your side!

If you can explain how the atmosphere of the sun is hotter than the surface, I will bow with respect and come over to your side. lol Good luck!

Nanoflares.

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

http://www.iflscience.com...

Nanoflares is just an old 1960's theory. Note - Nobody has ever seen one! lol

Nice try, but you still haven't provided any evidence. So, what if there are nanoflares?
That still doesn't explain what causes the atmosphere to be hotter than the surface. It doesn't matter if there are small flares, medium flares or big flares. You must explain the mechanism of the heat transfer.

While you are there, you can explain how photons are massless particles which travel as a wave packet through empty space without any medium to carry them! lol

What a joke!

How does the Earth pull the moon? Even more crazy! lol

Now, tell me you don't believe in magic. lol

Your argument amounts to "Mainstream science can't fully explain something, therefore ethons."

Instead of God of the gaps, it's ethons of the gaps.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 4:34:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 4:13:27 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 4:05:34 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
!

That information is readily available, but most likely, you would simply deny it in favour of your personal pet theories that have yet to be explained.

As Donald Trump said to one of his wimpy opponents "Better run home to mama!" lol

An idiot quoting another idiot. How apropos.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 8:28:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Why goes gravity pull?
It's a good question, Akhenaten, but by itself it won't help you, if you have no interest in best practice methods and how they are produced, no accountability for your own ignorance and error, nor respect for competence and diligence greater than your own.

But if you do, then this account offers a simple, concise answer to why gravity is not 'spooky action at a distance'.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:27:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/23/2016 8:28:03 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Why goes gravity pull?
It's a good question, Akhenaten, but by itself it won't help you, if you have no interest in best practice methods and how they are produced, no accountability for your own ignorance and error, nor respect for competence and diligence greater than your own.

But if you do, then this account offers a simple, concise answer to why gravity is not 'spooky action at a distance'.


The video states that space is bent. According to Einstein - "space is empty"
Logic 101 - You cant bend nothing!
Thus, we are back to my theory which is the correct one.
Space is full and matter is empty.
Space only appears to be bent because there is a flow of particles called ethons which gives the impression of being bent.

Thus, if you cross a river, the water flow will distort your course or journey and make it look as if you are travelling on an different course to the intended course. Einstein would say that "the river is bent". lol As we can see plainly see - Einstein was a numbskull!
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:00:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 12:27:41 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 8:28:03 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Why goes gravity pull?
It's a good question, Akhenaten, but by itself it won't help you, if you have no interest in best practice methods and how they are produced, no accountability for your own ignorance and error, nor respect for competence and diligence greater than your own.

But if you do, then this account offers a simple, concise answer to why gravity is not 'spooky action at a distance'.


The video states that space is bent. According to Einstein - "space is empty"
Citation please? I'm not aware of anything in Einstein's work that requires or implies space to be empty. In fact, Einstein went to some pains to discuss how There is no such thing as an empty space, i.e. a space without field. Space-time does not claim existence on its own, but only as a structural quality of the field. [http://www.relativitybook.com...] Or informally, spacetime is a quality of gravity.

Logic 101 - You cant bend nothing!
Is there some way to recognise nothing? Or if you cannot recognise it, how can you prove statements about it?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:42:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 1:00:26 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/24/2016 12:27:41 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/23/2016 8:28:03 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/23/2016 12:51:09 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Why goes gravity pull?
It's a good question, Akhenaten, but by itself it won't help you, if you have no interest in best practice methods and how they are produced, no accountability for your own ignorance and error, nor respect for competence and diligence greater than your own.

But if you do, then this account offers a simple, concise answer to why gravity is not 'spooky action at a distance'.


The video states that space is bent. According to Einstein - "space is empty"
Citation please? I'm not aware of anything in Einstein's work that requires or implies space to be empty. In fact, Einstein went to some pains to discuss how There is no such thing as an empty space, i.e. a space without field. Space-time does not claim existence on its own, but only as a structural quality of the field. [http://www.relativitybook.com...] Or informally, spacetime is a quality of gravity.

Logic 101 - You cant bend nothing!
Is there some way to recognise nothing? Or if you cannot recognise it, how can you prove statements about it?

Einstein signed off on the fact that there was "no aether". Thus, space must be empty. Thus, you can't surreptitiously assign space any properties if space is empty.
Logic 101.

Einstein, being a numskull, has assigned properties to nothingness. There lies the stupidity of his theories.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Thus, you can't say that space is empty and then assign properties to it and say that it is not empty. This is a logical contradiction.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:06:35 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:14:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/22/2016 3:13:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Space contains E =MC squared energy.

LOL. That is an equation showing the equivalency of matter and energy, to say that space contains it makes no sense at all.

Can you explain why the surface of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than its interior?

Eh?!

http://www.space.com...

The only logical explanation is that the sun gets its energy from the aether.

Eh!?

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Why is light squared? The only logical explanation is that 2 ethons are pushed together and stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared energy.


Space particles (ethons) spin at the speed of light and are the true source of all the universe's energy.

You have never explained what an ethon is, hence your response explanation is irrelevant.

I have already given you 50 videos on the ethon and you still say that i haven't explained it?

http://www.debate.org...



(d) Would the disappearance of the sun cause a vacuum which would suck the Earth into a black hole?
Except space is a vacuum. Black hole is basically the opposite of a vacuum, except they have similar results: incredibly painful death.

Space is full. Matter is empty. Space is trying to enter the displaced area that matter takes up. That's called gravity. The ethon exists in 3 states - left spin, right spin and no spin.No spin is a black hole which the left and right spin ethons rotate around. That's called matter or atoms.

What is an ethon?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten