Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

We must stop this animal abuse

UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 3:06:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Skepticalone
Posts: 7,537
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:22:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 3:06:27 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:


Spot likes it, ruff.
Science has taught us that, because we have a talent for deceiving ourselves, subjectivity may not freely reign. - Carl Sagan

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
SamStevens
Posts: 3,950
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
SamStevens
Posts: 3,950
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:54:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.

"Unarmed Robot teen shot by policeman"
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
SamStevens
Posts: 3,950
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 8:58:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:54:36 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.

"Unarmed Robot teen shot by policeman"

http://cdn.meme.am...
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 9:00:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 8:58:01 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:54:36 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.

"Unarmed Robot teen shot by policeman"

http://cdn.meme.am...

Police brutality against artificial intelligence Americans must end today.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
SamStevens
Posts: 3,950
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 9:10:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 9:00:01 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:58:01 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:54:36 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.

"Unarmed Robot teen shot by policeman"

http://cdn.meme.am...

Police brutality against artificial intelligence Americans must end today.

Indeed. Together, let's tear up the town in which we live in! Fires will be set to local stores; homes and cars will be vandalized!
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 9:35:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2016 9:10:50 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 9:00:01 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:58:01 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:54:36 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:53:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:48:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:45:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/27/2016 8:44:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why doesn't PETA do anything about this?!

Because robots are replacable.

So cruel. RobotLivesMatter

It didn't do nuffin'. He was just headin' to the robotic church.

"Unarmed Robot teen shot by policeman"

http://cdn.meme.am...

Police brutality against artificial intelligence Americans must end today.

Indeed. Together, let's tear up the town in which we live in! Fires will be set to local stores; homes and cars will be vandalized!

All in the name Artificial Intelligence Americans!
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Stronn
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 10:43:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That video is incontrovertible proof of creationism. Look close, and you can actually see the rivets that God used to assemble those dogs!
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 8:46:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#ArtificialIntellgienceLivesMatter
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot