Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Atoms are galaxies and galaxies are atoms

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:51:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

From the guy who believes that we can't look inside atoms comes... the claim that there are galaxies inside atoms!
:) nac
Stronn
Posts: 315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 10:12:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

I got as far as "...research for the following hypothesis, was begun using pictures, not maths,..."
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 10:41:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:12:02 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

I got as far as "...research for the following hypothesis, was begun using pictures, not maths,..."

Evidence always comes first. Tricky mathematicians always come after the fact. lol
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 10:44:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 6:51:53 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

From the guy who believes that we can't look inside atoms comes... the claim that there are galaxies inside atoms!

True, we can't look inside an atom, but we can see there outside shape! lol
Stronn
Posts: 315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 10:52:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:41:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:12:02 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

I got as far as "...research for the following hypothesis, was begun using pictures, not maths,..."

Evidence always comes first. Tricky mathematicians always come after the fact. lol

You fail to see the reason I got no further than that sentence. It is not a matter of methodology. It is a matter of sloppy grammar, and WTF is "maths".
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:19:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:44:41 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/27/2016 6:51:53 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

From the guy who believes that we can't look inside atoms comes... the claim that there are galaxies inside atoms!

True, we can't look inside an atom, but we can see there outside shape! lol
Yes. You can see a spherical atom and somehow claim that it contains a galaxy.
:) nac
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 12:50:19 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:19:11 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:44:41 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/27/2016 6:51:53 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/27/2016 12:04:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The universe is a fractal copy of itself - inwards and outwards.

All atoms in the atomic periodic table have equivalent galaxies which exist in another fractal dimension.

http://www.fractaluniverse.org...

From the guy who believes that we can't look inside atoms comes... the claim that there are galaxies inside atoms!

True, we can't look inside an atom, but we can see there outside shape! lol
Yes. You can see a spherical atom and somehow claim that it contains a galaxy.

1. Fleming's rule applies to atoms, magnets and galaxies.
2. http://www.fractaluniverse.org...
3. Plasma ejections at 90 degrees to the spiral reach 300 million light years to form a lattice of galaxies. (Atomic structure)