Jump to topic:

Scientists WONG Me RIGT

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 7:30:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Why does the scientific establishment disagree with my pseudoscience!!

Contrary to the scientific establishment's charlaton babble, er, I mean, scientific theories, the world is actually made of spinning crackpots. A negatively charged crackpot turns clockwise while a positively charged crackpot turns counter-clockwise. They interact with eachother through their spouts.

My crackpot theory is right because the scientific establishment's theories are too complex. My theory is simpler because there are only two types of particles. All phenomena like gravity and electricity occur because of a vaguely-defined universal force consisting of ether.

My theory is superior to science because the scientists' theories were made up to gain research grants. If they knew the world was this simple, then they wouldn't need new research grants. Science is a fraud.

My theory has no evidence, but who cares? The scientific establisment is commiting FRAULD!! Tihs means Im right and their wrong.

Opponents of me are RELIGIULOUS and want TEH CHURCH to TAEK OVER WORLD and EAT BABY. THEIR MORON.

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

Doctor poison you with VACCINE and DRUG

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

No need for scientifc method. I right. Evidence of crackpot theory all around.

When do belly button disappear. It's because of IGNORANC of CRACKPOT EHORY

Others who claim to be anti establishment are simply SHILLS and DISINFO AGENT. THEIR CONING FOR YO.
:) nac
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 7:43:21 PM
At 3/28/2016 7:30:38 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Contrary to the scientific establishment's charlaton babble, er, I mean, scientific theories, the world is actually made of spinning crackpots. A negatively charged crackpot turns clockwise while a positively charged crackpot turns counter-clockwise. They interact with eachother through their spouts.

My crackpot theory is right because the scientific establishment's theories are too complex. My theory is simpler because there are only two types of particles. All phenomena like gravity and electricity occur because of a vaguely-defined universal force consisting of ether.

My theory is superior to science because the scientists' theories were made up to gain research grants. If they knew the world was this simple, then they wouldn't need new research grants. Science is a fraud.

My theory has no evidence, but who cares? The scientific establisment is commiting FRAULD!! Tihs means Im right and their wrong.

Opponents of me are RELIGIULOUS and want TEH CHURCH to TAEK OVER WORLD and EAT BABY. THEIR MORON.

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Others who claim to be anti establishment are simply SHILLS and DISINFO AGENT. THEIR CONING FOR YO.

Unless you make a Youtube video, no one will believe your theory.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 8:11:22 PM

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Can I subscribe to your podcast?
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 10:57:25 PM
At 3/28/2016 7:43:21 PM, Stronn wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

youtube run by scientific establishmen
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 11:50:02 PM

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

If you don't believe in my theory, then you must be RELIGILOUS. Religion is the root of all evil and should be BAND.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:09:07 AM
At 3/28/2016 11:50:02 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

If you don't believe in my theory, then you must be RELIGILOUS. Religion is the root of all evil and should be BAND.

have you honestly ever seen a serious person say religion should be banned?
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:12:14 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:09:07 AM, TBR wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Religion causes baby raping and therefore should be BAND. CHECK HERE for awesome arguments http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:15:38 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:12:14 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Religion causes baby raping and therefore should be BAND. CHECK HERE for awesome arguments http://www.debate.org...

Sorry. Right, you can find anyone to back anything on the internet. Including counterclockwise spinning eathons.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:17:19 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:15:38 AM, TBR wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Sorry. Right, you can find anyone to back anything on the internet. Including counterclockwise spinning eathons.

Ethons are real because they can do anything and therefore can explain any evidence you bring up. Science, on the other hand, is backed by RELIGULOUN and BABY RAPPING. Therefore mainstream establishment science is evl and needs to be BAND.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:21:13 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:17:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Ethons are real because they can do anything and therefore can explain any evidence you bring up. Science, on the other hand, is backed by RELIGULOUN and BABY RAPPING. Therefore mainstream establishment science is evl and needs to be BAND.

Greed and corrupt sciences have been pulling the wool over eyes of the sheeples for years with the complicit university system. WAKE UP!
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 4:04:54 AM
At 3/29/2016 12:21:13 AM, TBR wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:17:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

SCIENCE WRONG ME RIGHT

I VERY GOOD WIHT SCIENC

Greed and corrupt sciences have been pulling the wool over eyes of the sheeples for years with the complicit university system. WAKE UP!

Why do you support the scientific establishment??!!!