Jump to topic:

The physics of gayness

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:59:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Four percent of the human population is gay. Note - Four percent of the universe is matter and 96 percent 'empty space'. This may appear to be a random coincidence to the untrained eye. But, if we apply my theory of the universe which assumes that there is only one sub-atomic particle which has 3 states, then, we can easily account for this apparent coincidence.

Thus, the universe contains 96 percent of left and right spinning particles (ethons). This may be what we call 'empty space'. Matter is just ethons in rotation around no spin ethons which are just mini black hole attractors. (atoms)

Thus, we can see that gayness is just a product of a lack of spin energy which naturally occurs in a ratio of 4 percent to left and right spin. Note - Left and right spin dominance could be assumed to be the equivalent of male and female. (positive - negative etc).

Any questions?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 2:29:46 AM
At 4/3/2016 1:59:55 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Four percent of the human population is gay. Note - Four percent of the universe is matter and 96 percent 'empty space'. This may appear to be a random coincidence to the untrained eye. But, if we apply my theory of the universe which assumes that there is only one sub-atomic particle which has 3 states, then, we can easily account for this apparent coincidence.

Thus, the universe contains 96 percent of left and right spinning particles (ethons). This may be what we call 'empty space'. Matter is just ethons in rotation around no spin ethons which are just mini black hole attractors. (atoms)

Thus, we can see that gayness is just a product of a lack of spin energy which naturally occurs in a ratio of 4 percent to left and right spin. Note - Left and right spin dominance could be assumed to be the equivalent of male and female. (positive - negative etc).

Any questions?

96% of the worlds population cant pass this test: http://yournationnews.com...

Perhaps they have too much spin energy

Discuss c:
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 2:49:14 AM
At 4/3/2016 2:29:46 AM, Axonly wrote:

Discuss c:

So........................................., you have nothing useful or constructive to add? I expected as much!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 2:58:36 AM
At 4/3/2016 2:49:14 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:29:46 AM, Axonly wrote:

Discuss c:

So........................................., you have nothing useful or constructive to add? I expected as much!

I thought I could say any insane thing that comes to mind and assume its true?
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 5:56:10 AM
At 4/3/2016 2:58:36 AM, Axonly wrote:

You are too young and hot headed to know what is insane and what is sane.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 5:59:02 AM
At 4/3/2016 5:56:10 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Remember when you said cancer was a disease and refused to answer me when I pointed out its not c:
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 7:21:07 AM
At 4/3/2016 5:59:02 AM, Axonly wrote:

Remember when you said cancer was a disease and refused to answer me when I pointed out its not c:

This is a philosophy forum. You can't just say things without EXTENSIVE and CONCLUSIVE PROOF using LOGIC and EVIDENCE.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 8:19:08 AM
At 4/3/2016 7:21:07 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

This is a philosophy forum. You can't just say things without EXTENSIVE and CONCLUSIVE PROOF using LOGIC and EVIDENCE.

No, this is the science forum.

But anyway, you should follow you're own advice, all you have done is give crazy pet theories.

Have a smiley face :)
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 9:02:48 AM
At 4/3/2016 8:19:08 AM, Axonly wrote:

But anyway, you should follow you're own advice, all you have done is give crazy pet theories.

You should stick to Pokemon debates. This subject matter is far beyond your feeble means and ability.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 9:12:36 AM
At 4/3/2016 9:02:48 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 4/3/2016 8:19:08 AM, Axonly wrote:

You should stick to Pokemon debates. This subject matter is far beyond your feeble means and ability.

Haven't watched pokemon since I was a kid xD

But nice to know you resort to insults when you get upset.

Its not your fault.
Meh!
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:15:39 PM

I passed!!!!!!

"You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you"re a good story teller? Let us know in a comment below."

Those questions about Africa had me a little worried, but I did it. Apparently I care more about Antarctica then I do Africa
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:12:29 PM

Any questions?

What's an ethon?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:52:23 PM

Any questions?

So, you arbitrarily decided that homosexuality was connected with a subatomic particle that you haven't proven to exist, and then drew a conclusion from it circularly?
:) nac
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 4:37:16 PM
At 4/3/2016 3:12:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Any questions?

What's an ethon?

Dude, he has answered this question like 10 times. They are rotational somethingornothers that make people gay. Whats not to get?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 10:58:30 PM
At 4/3/2016 1:15:39 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

"You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you"re a good story teller? Let us know in a comment below."

Those questions about Africa had me a little worried, but I did it. Apparently I care more about Antarctica then I do Africa

Yep! You passed the test alright! Now we all know you are a certified idiot!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:00:07 PM
At 4/3/2016 4:37:16 PM, TBR wrote:

Any questions?

What's an ethon?

Dude, he has answered this question like 10 times. They are rotational somethingornothers that make people gay. Whats not to get?

I'd like to rotate your head a few times! lol!
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:01:42 PM
At 4/3/2016 10:58:30 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

I don't care what you say. I passed! It even gave me a message that makes me feel smart.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:00:48 AM
At 4/3/2016 11:01:42 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

I don't care what you say. I passed! It even gave me a message that makes me feel smart.

Yea, I took it and passed. Though I messed up several, but it didn't allow review of wrong answer's. Whatever.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:03:26 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:00:48 AM, TBR wrote:

Yea, I took it and passed. Though I messed up several, but it didn't allow review of wrong answer's. Whatever.

That's because they don't want you to know it was a participation trophy. Good job!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:13:23 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:03:26 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

That's because they don't want you to know it was a participation trophy. Good job!

Loved those things that went around Facebook for a bit. The sh1t number sequences, and badly formatted math problems. The sad bit is that some people always got them so wrong, or had some reasoning why they COULD be right - like if math had entirely different rules or.... wait! Its a little like rotating eathons. You know. Right if you ignore the universe and everything.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:10:13 AM
At 4/4/2016 2:13:23 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/4/2016 2:03:26 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

Loved those things that went around Facebook for a bit. The sh1t number sequences, and badly formatted math problems. The sad bit is that some people always got them so wrong, or had some reasoning why they COULD be right - like if math had entirely different rules or.... wait! Its a little like rotating eathons. You know. Right if you ignore the universe and everything.

Just take several aspirins and sleep for about 60 years and it will be all over for you! lol