Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution is a LIE!

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.
:) nac
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:19:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory
*Scientists
of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.
Meh!
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:22:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

How about you read what the actually theory of evolution is.


Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

The scientific method dictates you make predictions based on the theory, then you see what you observe or don't.


Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

Go read up what the theory of evolution is.


The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

HOLY F*CK, go read what the second law of thermodynamics is.


One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Even if that is all true, this doesn't mean evolution is false. We don't reject the existence of death because we don't want to die.


Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

Best supported scientific theories...................no, it's a theory made up on all sorts of assumptions that such and such can't happen unless an intelligent designer is involved, based on so many logical fallacies that is known as the argument from intelligent design.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-
Meh!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:46:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-

Piltdown man, Archaeopteryx, etc were all FRAUDS!
:) nac
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:47:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-

Piltdown man, Archaeopteryx, etc were all FRAUDS!

I know right! Every single fossil ever seen is a fake!!!!! UMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Meh!
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:49:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:47:16 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-

Piltdown man, Archaeopteryx, etc were all FRAUDS!

I know right! Every single fossil ever seen is a fake!!!!! UMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE

There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
:) nac
distraff
Posts: 1,004
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:56:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific"

Evolution is driven by natural selection which is not random.

Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed.

We have seen bacteria evolve the ability to digest nylon.

it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance.

Stars form in Nebulas because gravity pulls things together. We have seen stars being created in Nebulas.

The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

That only works in a closed system. The earth has the sun providing it with an immense amount of energy.

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?".

Because of the fossils and the genetic evidence.

If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils;

We have numerous transitional fossils of human, horse, whale, mammal, bird, reptile, and amphibian evolution. We have whole transitional species. For example we have have found hundreds of Homo Erectus specimens.

indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

"Transitions are often found in the fossil record. Preserved transitions are not common -- and should not be, according to our understanding of evolution (see next section) but they are not entirely wanting, as creationists often claim."
- Gould, Stephen Jay 1983. "Evolution as Fact and Theory" in Hens Teeth and Horse's Toes: Further Reflections in Natural History. New York: W. W. Norton & Co., p. 258-260.

Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide.

Funny thing is that most creationists believe in micro-evolution and that natural selection can drive evolution within a species. Hitler was trying to wipe out inferior humans and preserve the most superior which is micro-evolution which creationists believe in too.

In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Actually a lot of Christians think that God formed humans by evolution. The way humans came about his nothing to do with right and wrong. Right and wrong really depends on whether it is logical or not to be moral, whether a moral life makes one happy, or whether there is a benevolent God who made morality. Whether humanity came from apes or dirt (bible) has nothing to do with it.
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me bit this style of basicaly picking fights on this form, this just isnt the place for that. You presented multiple points of discussion but your not going to get anywhere. Focus on specific topics. Evolutionary theory spans a wide range of sciences. Just sayin
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:39:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:49:00 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:47:16 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-

Piltdown man, Archaeopteryx, etc were all FRAUDS!

I know right! Every single fossil ever seen is a fake!!!!! UMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE

There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.

The very fact that you have to spam to prove your point just reflects how absurd creationism is.
Meh!
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:01:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 5:39:31 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:49:00 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:47:16 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:46:19 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:45:45 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:09:32 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Atheists have long promoted the theory of evolution as the only acceptable and politically correct way of explaining how the world came to be. While they may repeat ad nauseam that their theory that everything came through random chance is "scientific", it is, in reality, simply a pseudoscientific lie. The molehill of evidence for evolution is dwarfed by the mountain of evidence for creation.

Most creationists have a basic understanding of what evolution is, you clearly do not. Evolution is "the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth."

Despite secularist claims to the contrary, evolution is purely speculative; that's why they call it a theory. Evolution has not been observed, cannot be observed, and will not ever be observed. The scientific method dictates that we therefore should abandon evolution as clear, obvious pseudoscience. Yet, the atheists still hold on to their pseudoscientific theory, often offering the flimsy excuse that "evolution takes a long time" whenever they are confronted about the lack of observed evolution--especially macroevolution.

You don't understand what a theory is either, it is "A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.".

While macro evolution has not been observed, micro evolution has many times. I would like to further point out creationism hasn't been observed either, so this point is invalid.

Of course evolution takes a long time, if you ever read a highschool level biology book, you would understand that.

Evolution is ridiculous, even to a layman. According to evolution, matter appeared out of nowhere, it coalesced into planets and stars through random chance, and on the planets life developed, also through random chance. Atheists would like us to believe that everything came from a ridiculous secular miracle.

More proof you have zero understanding of evolution. Evolution doesn't explain the origin of the universe or planets. Additionally its not "Atheists" its SCIENTISTS that make these assertions (How odd that the more educated scientifically literate people support the evolutionary theory)

The theory of evolution becomes even more ridiculous when one considers the fact that evolution blatantly violates physical laws. The second law of thermodynamics states that outside forces are needed to create order; evolution's claim that order emerged from chaos therefore doesn't stand.

You don't even understand the second law of thermodynamics either -_-

One question that could easily stump evolutionists is "How do you know? Were you there?". If evolution were true, we should see transitional fossils littered everywhere testifying to it and documenting all the steps of the evolutionist "march of progress". Yet we don't see any such fossils; indeed, evolutionist and biologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted that "the extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology."

There are tons of transitional fossils, but I am willing to bet if you ever saw one you would just go "Nope, doesn't count".

If evolution is untrue, then why is it seen as science? One reason could be that it provides an excuse to atheists to be depraved without guilt; in a way, it is a secular religion. Evolution causes racism, since its ideas about natural selection can be, and unfortunately have been, used to justify eugenics and genocide. In addition, evolution teaches that we are all evolved pond scum; thus, atheists logically conclude that morality is just a subjective "human construct" that can be ignored if they wish so.

Because it is a science.

Now you are just venting pure crazy about a subject you don't understand

Evolution is a secular religion, since it is used to justify all kinds of horrendous acts and is completely false yet taught as true. Thus, it does not belong in secular public school science classes. Instead, we must promote critical, evidence-based thinking and academic honesty in schools by teaching intelligent design, one of the best-supported scientific theories. It testifies to the truth of Christianity, and therefore should be taught as a testament to the fact that our nation is a Christian one.

This is why it doesn't come as a surprise that creationists can very rarely ever succeed as a modern scientist -_-

Piltdown man, Archaeopteryx, etc were all FRAUDS!

I know right! Every single fossil ever seen is a fake!!!!! UMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE

There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.

The very fact that you have to spam to prove your point just reflects how absurd creationism is.

evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.
evolution is true.

....adaptation!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:33:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:49:00 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.
There is no evidence that evolution is true.

With your hands clasped firmly over your ears and your eyes shut tight, you repeat this mantra over and over, demonstrating your one and only argument for evolution.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:46:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.
Nice trolling.

They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Nice dodge.
Im curious if youll dodge this one, whats the plant anscestor according to evolutionary models?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:18:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 3:46:18 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.
Nice trolling.

At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me

Childish trolling.


They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Nice dodge.
Im curious if youll dodge this one, whats the plant anscestor according to evolutionary models?

Sorry, is there some reason you want me to do your homework for you? Too lazy to look this stuff up for yourself, hence you have to troll the Science forum making childish claims of pointing out fallacies in theories to somehow appear intelligent?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:26:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:18:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:46:18 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.
Nice trolling.

At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me

Childish trolling.


They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Nice dodge.
Im curious if youll dodge this one, whats the plant anscestor according to evolutionary models?

Sorry, is there some reason you want me to do your homework for you? Too lazy to look this stuff up for yourself, hence you have to troll the Science forum making childish claims of pointing out fallacies in theories to somehow appear intelligent?
Ok so you dont know. Good game.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 4:29:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:26:32 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:18:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:46:18 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.
Nice trolling.

At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me

Childish trolling.


They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Nice dodge.
Im curious if youll dodge this one, whats the plant anscestor according to evolutionary models?

Sorry, is there some reason you want me to do your homework for you? Too lazy to look this stuff up for yourself, hence you have to troll the Science forum making childish claims of pointing out fallacies in theories to somehow appear intelligent?
Ok so you dont know. Good game.

I know.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:13:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 4:26:32 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 4:18:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:46:18 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:39:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:30:36 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:59:37 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:51:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:43:19 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:41:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:38:29 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 4/10/2016 2:35:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me ...

LOL. Theories don't contain fallacies, they explain facts.
Hahahaha!!!! Thats a hilarious statement. You would say with 100% certainty and a confidence interval of 1.0 if that was true. Lmao I think that pretty much just made my day.

Excellent, I'm glad you can laugh at your own ignorance, it shows character and humility. Now, all you have to do is learn something about evolution.

Sorry m8 but sometimes its hard to admit you made a dumb statement. Here thought this might help you out:
http://m.livescience.com...

It's odd you posted but didn't read it yourself. Or maybe, you just didn't understand it, which is it?
Im not sire what your point is here if any. Your defending the idea its 100% impossible for a theory to contain a fallacy.

Still don't know what a theory is? Perhaps, you should understand that first, before asking silly questions.

A theory at its barebones is a hypothesis backed up by some kind of evidence be it empiracle or otherwise. This does not bar a theory from containing a fallacy because otherwise it would be called a law. If you still insist on picking a fight let me know.

Perhaps, some day, after more study, you may understand what a theory is, good luck with that.
Nice trolling.

At 4/10/2016 5:29:55 AM, bigotry wrote:
No one is a bigger fan of pointing out various fallacies of evolution than me

Childish trolling.


They explain the difference between theories and laws and if your not familiar, how the scientific method works

Then, why are you so confused? Maybe you should actually read what you linked.
Im not sure you can quote me here as being confused but rather confounded by your statement a theory cant have a fallacy

Yes, you most certainly are very confused. You have much to learn and may want to start with some basics before moving on to more complicated subject matter.
Oh please do feel free to show me my errors in any of the topics I have started from the inherent racism of evolution (in that one race of humans mist be superior to another) or plant evolution models. Or you can continue to be lazy and throw stones from a far.

I need not have to entertain your ignorance as you clearly demonstrate it in spades. Your errors show you still don't understand the subject matter. It is not our responsibility to teach you, that is entirely up to you, that way, you don't look the complete fool when you post here.
Nice dodge.
Im curious if youll dodge this one, whats the plant anscestor according to evolutionary models?

Sorry, is there some reason you want me to do your homework for you? Too lazy to look this stuff up for yourself, hence you have to troll the Science forum making childish claims of pointing out fallacies in theories to somehow appear intelligent?
Ok so you dont know. Good game.

The only game being played here are the religious trolls who pretend.

The information to your question is available to anyone who wishes to understand it, but that is far too much trouble for the religious troll who has yet to even understand the very basics of science and it's methods.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fly
Posts: 2,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 11:50:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
We have a few who criticize evolution as an outgrowth of PC, and we have at least one who claims that evolution is inherently racist-- two opposed philosophical standpoints. The critics of evolution cannot seem to keep the anti-evolution narrative straight...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:09:01 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/10/2016 11:50:00 PM, Fly wrote:
We have a few who criticize evolution as an outgrowth of PC, and we have at least one who claims that evolution is inherently racist-- two opposed philosophical standpoints. The critics of evolution cannot seem to keep the anti-evolution narrative straight...

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.
:) nac
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:33:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:09:01 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/10/2016 11:50:00 PM, Fly wrote:
We have a few who criticize evolution as an outgrowth of PC, and we have at least one who claims that evolution is inherently racist-- two opposed philosophical standpoints. The critics of evolution cannot seem to keep the anti-evolution narrative straight...

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.


Evolution is a religion, so it doesn't belong in public schools. We should teach intelligent design instead.

I can just imagine the first day of class for this course, the teacher opens up the Intelligent Design textbook, Chapter 1, "Goddunnit, marvel at God's Intelligence and Design" The End.

Class dismissed, there will be an oral final exam in which you'll receive your Doctorates of Intelligent Design.

Praise Jesus.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth