Total Posts:191|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Flu vaccines are a scam

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:26:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

His evidence is here: http://static.tumblr.com...
Meh!
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:53:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

You do realise that cancer has nothing to do with viruses, right?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:54:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:53:08 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

You do realise that cancer has nothing to do with viruses, right?

Is that because viruses don't exist? lol
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:59:21 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:54:27 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 8:53:08 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

You do realise that cancer has nothing to do with viruses, right?

Is that because viruses don't exist? lol

You do realise that you can SEE viruses, don't you? Just take a strong microscope and a good, wet sample of dirt and you will be able to actually see the viruses with your own eyes. I've done this myself and so should you.
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:05:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

Yeah, and that's why nobody died of disease before agriculture.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:07:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 9:05:41 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

Yeah, and that's why nobody died of disease before agriculture.

Do you have any evidence supporting this claim?
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:09:51 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
No, it's sarcasm.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:41:06 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:59:21 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

You do realise that you can SEE viruses, don't you? Just take a strong microscope and a good, wet sample of dirt and you will be able to actually see the viruses with your own eyes. I've done this myself and so should you.

You can't see viruses with an electron microscope, so how could you possibly see them with a standard microscope? If you did see them, then what reference did you use to verify that they are viruses and not cell debris?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:42:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 9:05:41 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

Yeah, and that's why nobody died of disease before agriculture.

So, you must be very old to have lived for 10,000 years and still to be alive to tell us this very important information! lol
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:47:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:41:06 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 8:59:21 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

You do realise that you can SEE viruses, don't you? Just take a strong microscope and a good, wet sample of dirt and you will be able to actually see the viruses with your own eyes. I've done this myself and so should you.

You can't see viruses with an electron microscope, so how could you possibly see them with a standard microscope? If you did see them, then what reference did you use to verify that they are viruses and not cell debris?

First, you can see them through microscopes of sufficient caliber (http://easyscienceforkids.com..., https://uanews.arizona.edu..., etc.);

And second, we can tell that they are not cell debris because no part of the cell whatsoever even begins to look like a virus.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:49:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

Also, you have failed to bring any evidence whatsoever to support this claim.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:52:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:47:02 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:


First, you can see them through microscopes of sufficient caliber (http://easyscienceforkids.com..., https://uanews.arizona.edu..., etc.);

Your photo reference doesn't have any magnification indicators or equipment references. Thus, it is a meaningless photo which proves nothing.

And second, we can tell that they are not cell debris because no part of the cell whatsoever even begins to look like a virus.

So, how did the first person to see a virus, know that it was a virus? What was THEIR reference?
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:45:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:52:52 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:47:02 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:


First, you can see them through microscopes of sufficient caliber (http://easyscienceforkids.com..., https://uanews.arizona.edu..., etc.);

Your photo reference doesn't have any magnification indicators or equipment references. Thus, it is a meaningless photo which proves nothing.
Just go to any of the countless facilities offering free usage of an electron microscope, and see for yourself; that's what I've done. If you are so certain that you are correct, then go and see for yourself.

Plus, here you have an image with scale indicators:
http://www.nature.com...
http://www.nature.com...

And second, we can tell that they are not cell debris because no part of the cell whatsoever even begins to look like a virus.

So, how did the first person to see a virus, know that it was a virus? What was THEIR reference?

Well, the things they saw behaved exactly the way viruses were expected to behave, and they answered all the predictions regarding them without a hitch. If you looked though a pair of binoculars saw something that ate meat, you'd assume it to be a carnivore.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:48:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 11:45:09 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

Just go to any of the countless facilities offering free usage of an electron microscope, and see for yourself; that's what I've done. If you are so certain that you are correct, then go and see for yourself.

What makes you think that they are viruses?

Do they obey Koch's Law?
Have the same viruses been isolated from 2 different individuals who have the same infection viruses and these virsues have then been subsequently cultured to produce the same virus which is identical the the first sample?
Answer - No
This has never been achieved. Thus, I am right and you are wrong.

Plus, here you have an image with scale indicators:
http://www.nature.com...
http://www.nature.com...

And second, we can tell that they are not cell debris because no part of the cell whatsoever even begins to look like a virus.

I need to know where the hell they got these images? What was the source of these little circles? What method did they use to photograph these so called "viruses"?

So, how did the first person to see a virus, know that it was a virus? What was THEIR reference?

Well, the things they saw behaved exactly the way viruses were expected to behave, and they answered all the predictions regarding them without a hitch. If you looked though a pair of binoculars saw something that ate meat, you'd assume it to be a carnivore.

They acted like lions eating a buffalo? Really!!!!!!
Well I have worked in an electron microscope unit and the things that they photograph are well and truly dead long before the camera gets any where near them. Thus, you are just making up a little fairy story to justify a cruel and corrupt medical system. Nice try!
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:22:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 12:48:30 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 11:45:09 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:


Just go to any of the countless facilities offering free usage of an electron microscope, and see for yourself; that's what I've done. If you are so certain that you are correct, then go and see for yourself.

What makes you think that they are viruses?

They did exactly what viruses do.
Do they obey Koch's Law?
Have the same viruses been isolated from 2 different individuals who have the same infection viruses and these viruses have then been subsequently cultured to produce the same virus which is identical the the first sample?
Answer - No
This has never been achieved. Thus, I am right and you are wrong.

First, never use "I am right and you are wrong" as a conclusion, it makes you sound as though you just want to run away from the play-field with the feeling of victory;

And second, I did see a few of the things you've mentioned above happen, such as the infection process you've mentioned.
Plus, here you have an image with scale indicators:
http://www.nature.com...
http://www.nature.com...

And second, we can tell that they are not cell debris because no part of the cell whatsoever even begins to look like a virus.

I need to know where the hell they got these images? What was the source of these little circles? What method did they use to photograph these so called "viruses"?
There's a little something called "electron microscope"; so yeah, that's how they photographed them.

So, how did the first person to see a virus, know that it was a virus? What was THEIR reference?

Well, the things they saw behaved exactly the way viruses were expected to behave, and they answered all the predictions regarding them without a hitch. If you looked though a pair of binoculars saw something that ate meat, you'd assume it to be a carnivore.

They acted like lions eating a buffalo? Really!!!!!!
Well I have worked in an electron microscope unit and the things that they photograph are well and truly dead long before the camera gets any where near them. Thus, you are just making up a little fairy story to justify a cruel and corrupt medical system. Nice try!

So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realise that, don't you?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:07:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 2:22:14 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:


First, never use "I am right and you are wrong" as a conclusion, it makes you sound as though you just want to run away from the play-field with the feeling of victory;

So you are a control freak and you want to tell me how to play YOUR game, right? I am not playing according to your corrupt rules, right? Note - Conclusions appear at the end of a post, not at the beginning. lol

And second, I did see a few of the things you've mentioned above happen, such as the infection process you've mentioned.

Really, well maybe you can tell me where, when and how some time! lol


So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realize that, don't you?

No, I don't realize that! In order to photograph viruses, they must be dead first. So, how can you know that they eat cells (like lions eating buffalo) if you have never seen or photographed a virus eating a cell?

I want to see an action video of a virus eating a cell! I have never seen this before. But you said you have seen it, so I will give you a chance to show me.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:36:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 3:07:06 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:22:14 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:


First, never use "I am right and you are wrong" as a conclusion, it makes you sound as though you just want to run away from the play-field with the feeling of victory;

So you are a control freak and you want to tell me how to play YOUR game, right? I am not playing according to your corrupt rules, right? Note - Conclusions appear at the end of a post, not at the beginning. lol

And second, I did see a few of the things you've mentioned above happen, such as the infection process you've mentioned.

Really, well maybe you can tell me where, when and how some time! lol

Just search the internet for some facility which administrates activities of this sort; you'll be surprised by what you find.


So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realize that, don't you?

No, I don't realize that! In order to photograph viruses, they must be dead first. So, how can you know that they eat cells (like lions eating buffalo) if you have never seen or photographed a virus eating a cell?
They died whilst eating the cell; if you take a sample from a group of viruses amidst a few cells, a few of them will be infecting the cells whilst you extract the sample.

I want to see an action video of a virus eating a cell! I have never seen this before. But you said you have seen it, so I will give you a chance to show me.
You can't make proper videos with electron microscopes because it takes time to render the actual image; and besides, the viruses are allegedly dead anyways, so you can't get live footage using a microscope.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:58:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 3:36:04 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

And second, I did see a few of the things you've mentioned above happen, such as the infection process you've mentioned.

Really, well maybe you can tell me where, when and how some time! lol

Just search the internet for some facility which administrates activities of this sort; you'll be surprised by what you find.

Pathetic cop out! Why don't you just admit that you have no evidence and you just believe everything that the medical authorities tell you like a good little boy who obeys his parents.


So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realize that, don't you?

No, I don't realize that! In order to photograph viruses, they must be dead first. So, how can you know that they eat cells (like lions eating buffalo) if you have never seen or photographed a virus eating a cell?
They died whilst eating the cell; if you take a sample from a group of viruses amidst a few cells, a few of them will be infecting the cells whilst you extract the sample.

I want to see an action video of a virus eating a cell! I have never seen this before. But you said you have seen it, so I will give you a chance to show me.

You can't make proper videos with electron microscopes because it takes time to render the actual image; and besides, the viruses are allegedly dead anyways, so you can't get live footage using a microscope.

But you said you have seen evidence of this occurring? So where is this evidence?

Where do flu viruses go to when they are not infecting people? What is their secret hiding place? I have always wanted to know their secret hiding place, it is a mystery to me.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 1:55:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

I've heard about this before, you are part of that vast conspiracy against the Great American Toast and Captain Crunch Breakfast, admit it, you are a Toast and Captain Crunch hater.

Haters like you disgust me.

You can have my Captain Crunch when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 2:31:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:52:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
There is no such thing as a virus. We have been told by medical authorities not to use anti-biotics on viruses. Yet, they promote taking a vaccine for flu. I have demonstrated many times that colds and flu is the result of a diet containing grain, sugar and dairy. If you don't eat grain, sugar and dairy you wont get flu or any other disease, headache, cancer, stroke, arthritis or other medically compromising conditions

So youre saying that if i inject you with the ebola virus, you would be completely healthy?

Lets get a petition going to have Akhenaten injected with Ebola and see how he does. Just to be sure, we should also follow up with the Marburg and HIV as well.
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:28:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I don't think Akhenaten exists, because I would have to know what Akhenaten looks like first in order to say that particular person is Akhenaten.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 6:03:56 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 12:58:28 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 3:36:04 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

And second, I did see a few of the things you've mentioned above happen, such as the infection process you've mentioned.

Really, well maybe you can tell me where, when and how some time! lol

Just search the internet for some facility which administrates activities of this sort; you'll be surprised by what you find.

Pathetic cop out! Why don't you just admit that you have no evidence and you just believe everything that the medical authorities tell you like a good little boy who obeys his parents.
You sir, are the one copping out; ever so eager to believe the idiotic concpiracy theories you hold so dearly. I never take a person's word for these sorts of thing, so I went to my friend's lab, asked him nicely to let me use the electron microscope for a few minutes, and saw the viruses myself. It is you whom has no evidence, WHATSOEVER.


So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realize that, don't you?

No, I don't realize that! In order to photograph viruses, they must be dead first. So, how can you know that they eat cells (like lions eating buffalo) if you have never seen or photographed a virus eating a cell?
They died whilst eating the cell; if you take a sample from a group of viruses amidst a few cells, a few of them will be infecting the cells whilst you extract the sample.

I want to see an action video of a virus eating a cell! I have never seen this before. But you said you have seen it, so I will give you a chance to show me.

You can't make proper videos with electron microscopes because it takes time to render the actual image; and besides, the viruses are allegedly dead anyways, so you can't get live footage using a microscope.

But you said you have seen evidence of this occurring? So where is this evidence?

I've seen a still image, generated through an electron microscope, which is evidence enough.
Where do flu viruses go to when they are not infecting people? What is their secret hiding place? I have always wanted to know their secret hiding place, it is a mystery to me.
Viruses can lay dormant in one's body for years, decades even, without the host noticing. It is only once they begin to multiply when the infection is noticed.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:28:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 2:31:40 AM, tkubok wrote:

So youre saying that if i inject you with the ebola virus, you would be completely healthy?

Lets get a petition going to have Akhenaten injected with Ebola and see how he does. Just to be sure, we should also follow up with the Marburg and HIV as well.

Ebola is caused by pesticides. Its a nerve system problem. HIV is caused by the gay lifestyle of late nights, drugs, alcohol, bad diet and unsafe sex etc.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:44:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 3:28:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/3/2016 2:31:40 AM, tkubok wrote:

So youre saying that if i inject you with the ebola virus, you would be completely healthy?

Lets get a petition going to have Akhenaten injected with Ebola and see how he does. Just to be sure, we should also follow up with the Marburg and HIV as well.

Ebola is caused by pesticides. Its a nerve system problem. HIV is caused by the gay lifestyle of late nights, drugs, alcohol, bad diet and unsafe sex etc.

Can you provide a single shred of credible evidence to support your claims? Just because you claim something doesn't make it true. So I'm interested in how you came to your conclusions.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:46:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 6:03:56 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:: : At 5/3/2016 12:58:28 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

You sir, are the one copping out; ever so eager to believe the idiotic concpiracy theories you hold so dearly. I never take a person's word for these sorts of thing, so I went to my friend's lab, asked him nicely to let me use the electron microscope for a few minutes, and saw the viruses myself. It is you whom has no evidence, WHATSOEVER.

OK, let's assume that you did go to your friend's lab. So, tell us now, what type of virus did you see and where did they get it from? How did you know that it was a virus and not just dead cell debris?


So what if they're dead? If they were alive at a certain point then they surely exist; you do realize that, don't you?

No, I don't realize that! In order to photograph viruses, they must be dead first. So, how can you know that they eat cells (like lions eating buffalo) if you have never seen or photographed a virus eating a cell?
They died whilst eating the cell; if you take a sample from a group of viruses amidst a few cells, a few of them will be infecting the cells whilst you extract the sample.

I want to see an action video of a virus eating a cell! I have never seen this before. But you said you have seen it, so I will give you a chance to show me.

You can't make proper videos with electron microscopes because it takes time to render the actual image; and besides, the viruses are allegedly dead anyways, so you can't get live footage using a microscope.

But you said you have seen evidence of this occurring? So where is this evidence?

I've seen a still image, generated through an electron microscope, which is evidence enough.

"Evidence enough"? What kind of evidence is that? A pathetically inadequate evidence I'll bet! lol
Where do flu viruses go to when they are not infecting people? What is their secret hiding place? I have always wanted to know their secret hiding place, it is a mystery to me.
Viruses can lay dormant in one's body for years, decades even, without the host noticing. It is only once they begin to multiply when the infection is noticed.

1. Why do they lie dormant?
2. Who told the viruses, on mass, to suddenly lie dormant?
3. Who ordered the viruses to stop lying dormant and to suddenly attack humans on mass?
4. Who is this mysterious person who has the duty of ordering viruses to attack us poor humans?

Thus, we can see by the above questions; that the concept of a virus is an illogical concept which can easily be dissembled using logical questions which demonstrate the stupidity of germ theory.

A much more logical conclusion is that some foods that humans eat are unsuitable to the human digestive system which causes the flu like symptoms. These foods would be sugar, grain and dairy which are all unnatural foods for humans which can result in early death and disease.

I don't eat sugar, grain or dairy foods and thus don't get the flu, headaches, stomach pains, chest pains, arthritis or any other medical conditions.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:49:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 3:44:22 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:28:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/3/2016 2:31:40 AM, tkubok wrote:

So youre saying that if i inject you with the ebola virus, you would be completely healthy?

Lets get a petition going to have Akhenaten injected with Ebola and see how he does. Just to be sure, we should also follow up with the Marburg and HIV as well.

Ebola is caused by pesticides. Its a nerve system problem. HIV is caused by the gay lifestyle of late nights, drugs, alcohol, bad diet and unsafe sex etc.

Can you provide a single shred of credible evidence to support your claims? Just because you claim something doesn't make it true. So I'm interested in how you came to your conclusions.

You could try John Rappoport's Blog

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com...
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 4:10:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/3/2016 3:49:28 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:44:22 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:28:49 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/3/2016 2:31:40 AM, tkubok wrote:

So youre saying that if i inject you with the ebola virus, you would be completely healthy?

Lets get a petition going to have Akhenaten injected with Ebola and see how he does. Just to be sure, we should also follow up with the Marburg and HIV as well.

Ebola is caused by pesticides. Its a nerve system problem. HIV is caused by the gay lifestyle of late nights, drugs, alcohol, bad diet and unsafe sex etc.

Can you provide a single shred of credible evidence to support your claims? Just because you claim something doesn't make it true. So I'm interested in how you came to your conclusions.

You could try John Rappoport's Blog

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

I grant you that there are several other potential sources that can cause similar health effects to Ebola or other viruses. This does not surprise me in the least. but I didn't see anywhere where he states viruses don't exist, which your very first sentence claims.