Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution Vs. Creationism open debate.

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 8:33:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

Evolution is a theory that can be tested. Creationism is not.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 8:44:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.
You don't know how matter is created, so God did it?

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.
You don't know how a cell is created, so God did it?

This seems to be your only line of reasoning.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 9:26:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Forget that you can't even number a list, this is the worst list ever!
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:29:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 8:33:15 PM, janesix wrote:

Evolution is a theory that can be tested. Creationism is not.

Right. Evolution fails the test. Creationism doesn't fail the test because it can't be tested.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:33:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 11:29:56 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:33:15 PM, janesix wrote:

Evolution is a theory that can be tested. Creationism is not.

Right. Evolution fails the test. Creationism doesn't fail the test because it can't be tested.

How does evolution fail as a theory?
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:06:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 8:44:12 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.
You don't know how matter is created, so God did it?

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.
You don't know how a cell is created, so God did it?

This seems to be your only line of reasoning.

So you have no reason to believe in evolutin yet.

It doesn't explain everthing.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:11:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:06:20 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:44:12 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.
You don't know how matter is created, so God did it?

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.
You don't know how a cell is created, so God did it?

This seems to be your only line of reasoning.

So you have no reason to believe in evolutin yet.
Sure i have a reason to believe. The universe showed me.

It doesn't explain everthing.
Who said it has to?
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:21:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 11:29:56 PM, Rukado wrote:
Creationism doesn't fail the test because it can't be tested.

If it can't be tested, it's not science. That makes creationism so wrong that it's not even wrong.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 2:20:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:11:31 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:06:20 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:44:12 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.
You don't know how matter is created, so God did it?

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.
You don't know how a cell is created, so God did it?

This seems to be your only line of reasoning.

So you have no reason to believe in evolutin yet.
Sure i have a reason to believe. The universe showed me.

It doesn't explain everthing.
Who said it has to?

That is stupid.

Your belieif is heavily flawed.

You are stubborn and static thinking.

You lose.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 2:23:57 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 9:26:32 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
2). We exist.
3). Were created.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Forget that you can't even number a list, this is the worst list ever!

It is a troll argument but still works when i defend it.

It is still functional.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:19:57 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Actually mitochondria do contain DNA, it's a small amount but it is present.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:03:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:19:57 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Actually mitochondria do contain DNA, it's a small amount but it is present.

Yeah, *facepalm*.

Oops.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:07:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It doesn't need to move, because whilst in the appropriate environment (i.e. primordial soup), they can reproduce and evolve regardless (similarly to viruses).
It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

Not one bit. You start off with basic chemicals, which interact to form some important building blocks; apply some catalyst and you will have the components necessary for mitochondria to start appearing. This has been demonstrated before.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:10:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:07:17 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It doesn't need to move, because whilst in the appropriate environment (i.e. primordial soup), they can reproduce and evolve regardless (similarly to viruses).
It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

Not one bit. You start off with basic chemicals, which interact to form some important building blocks; apply some catalyst and you will have the components necessary for mitochondria to start appearing. This has been demonstrated before.

But re-arranging the protiens into a homeostatic, functional unit is.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:17:01 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:10:02 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:07:17 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It doesn't need to move, because whilst in the appropriate environment (i.e. primordial soup), they can reproduce and evolve regardless (similarly to viruses).
It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

Not one bit. You start off with basic chemicals, which interact to form some important building blocks; apply some catalyst and you will have the components necessary for mitochondria to start appearing. This has been demonstrated before.

But re-arranging the protiens into a homeostatic, functional unit is.

Wrong again. Very simple chemical machines can reproduce in certain conditions (i.e. primordial soup), which can slowly evolve into a much simpler form of mitochondria than we know of today, which can evolve into the more complex lifeforms.
Abiogenesis is not a random procedure requiring very unlikely coincidences, but more so a slow process with countless stages that can even be observed and studied today.
Looncall
Posts: 463
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 7:02:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

You seem to have the silly idea that early lifeforms had to assemble all at once. You ignore the ratchet effect of cumulative small changes (evolution) which can start from simple chemicals.

You have been fed lies by scoundrels.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
SkyLeach
Posts: 206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:16:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
hello darkness my old friend...
I've come to talk with you again.
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:37:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 7:02:40 AM, Looncall wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

You seem to have the silly idea that early lifeforms had to assemble all at once. You ignore the ratchet effect of cumulative small changes (evolution) which can start from simple chemicals.

You have been fed lies by scoundrels.

Not he first cell dumbbutt.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:05:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 4:37:30 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/7/2016 7:02:40 AM, Looncall wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

You seem to have the silly idea that early lifeforms had to assemble all at once. You ignore the ratchet effect of cumulative small changes (evolution) which can start from simple chemicals.

You have been fed lies by scoundrels.

Not he first cell dumbbutt.

It seems that you don't understand that the first lifeform wasn't a cell.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:42:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:05:33 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:37:30 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/7/2016 7:02:40 AM, Looncall wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:02:15 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:19:42 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:13:44 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:14:35 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:58:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 9:53:43 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/5/2016 8:16:45 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/5/2016 6:41:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
Feel free to post the starting argument.

1). Ponies exist.
So?
2). We exist.
So?
3). Were created.
Not by a mythical being.
4). Must have been mystical entity.
You've brought no evidence whatsoever to support this claim.

The only popular scientific theory is the Big Bang and evolution.

Leaving religion.

The answer IS the big bang theory.
5). Big Bang and Evolution fail.
They do not, and this is just an empty assertion.
6). Mytical entity confirmed.
As explained above, no.

3. We can't create matter and thus must have originated somehow.

Matter can be created, energy cannot. Because the big bang was the first point in time, and every moment after that universe inhabited the same amount of energy, energy was never created.
5. Formation of first cell is mathematically impossible.

Also incorrect. The first cells were far simpler than what we see today, and had far less components, making it far more likely for them to have arisen from some complex (yet not irreducibly complex) chemical reaction.

What components?

Enlighten me idiot.

You seem to be the idiot here, reserving to insults the very moment the debate has begun. The components I have referred to are the organelles, tiny little chemical structures which serve the individual purposes in each cell. Several of them are not completely necessary for the cell's performance; and hence it can be assumed that they were only added at a later stage of evolution.

Besides, the first life-forms were even simpler than primordial cells, i.e. mitochondria, which as itself is a living organism.

And how the -censored- did that evolve?

Mitochondria don't contain DNA.

Yes they do.

Oh yeah, that's right.

But it cannot move.

It is still mathematically impossible for it to form.

You seem to have the silly idea that early lifeforms had to assemble all at once. You ignore the ratchet effect of cumulative small changes (evolution) which can start from simple chemicals.

You have been fed lies by scoundrels.

Not he first cell dumbbutt.

It seems that you don't understand that the first lifeform wasn't a cell.

What was it then?

Hmmm?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
keithprosser
Posts: 2,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:56:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
What was it then?

Hmmm?


It was a frooj. A frooj is a living thing that isn't a cell.
I made up the word, but not the thing. Nature made the thing.