Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Future of the Human Race: Are We Doomed?

Logic_Not_Ignorance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 6:17:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
When you think about all of the things that the human race is going though, everything can seem kind of grim. Climate change, water, food and resource shortages, and overpopulation. It all seems like too much sometimes. The human race is growing by hundreds of thousands of people every day, and it doesn't seem like there will be a solution for any of these problems any time soon.

It really makes you think, what will the future hold for us? Will we ever solve these problems, or will the human race slowly kill itself. What will become of us? Are we doomed?

I have wanted to post this discussion for a while, now, and I think that it is very interesting. This being said, I do not want this forum to be ruined. I don't want to see any name calling or insults, please. I did not make this forum for it to just devolve into a bunch of people throwing insults without a clue what they are debating. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope we can have a good discussion.
Carolean_Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 7:02:08 PM
At 5/27/2016 6:17:22 PM, Logic_Not_Ignorance wrote:
When you think about all of the things that the human race is going though, everything can seem kind of grim. Climate change, water, food and resource shortages, and overpopulation. It all seems like too much sometimes. The human race is growing by hundreds of thousands of people every day, and it doesn't seem like there will be a solution for any of these problems any time soon.

It really makes you think, what will the future hold for us? Will we ever solve these problems, or will the human race slowly kill itself. What will become of us? Are we doomed?

I have wanted to post this discussion for a while, now, and I think that it is very interesting. This being said, I do not want this forum to be ruined. I don't want to see any name calling or insults, please. I did not make this forum for it to just devolve into a bunch of people throwing insults without a clue what they are debating. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope we can have a good discussion.

I think that sometime in the near future, that is if humanity doesn't pull some miracle invention out of our sleeve that solves our problems, there will be a population crunch and many people will die because of lack of food, lack of clean water and/or adequate medical care.

The population decline will probably hit developing countries the hardest since they'll have the least resources at their disposal and developed countries will have pulled aide to help their own populations. Some sort of population control would probably spring up in most countries to accommodate the inability to support unchecked population growth.

Humanity has been delaying the natural rise and fall of populations for thousands of years, so when it finally hits us it's going to be really hard.
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 7:09:09 PM
I don't think the human race is doomed anytime soon. Billions may die due to nuclear war or the effects of global warming or pandemics, but that's a different issue. Plenty will survive.

Hopefully science wil advance enough so that before the sun expands to obliterate our planet in 4 billion years time, we will have the technology to travel to new star systems and colonise them. Hopefully not at the expense of any inhabitants....
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 7:52:16 PM
Probably not doomed in the sense of becoming extinct any time soon. But we may well be doomed to soon face a period of 'instability'.

Instability in this case is a euphemism for 'some bad sh!t.' Essentially food production is currently matched quite closely to consumption - its within a few percent of so. It wouldn't take much for production to dip below consumption. If change is slow then it is may be manageable, but many argue current trends are too rapid to allow for a smooth transition to a new equilibrium.

The future is uncertain because while localised famines are familiar they could be mitigated because production exceeded demand globally. What happens if/when demand exceeds supply globally is terra incognita.

I predict what will happen is that humanity will bury it differences and work together to produce a world based on the fact that everyone everywhere is equal in value and a starving child in Bengal is no more acceptable than one in Boston. Science will come to our aid and produce wonder crops that will be tended by farmers who happily migrate thousands of miles from their now arid land to tend them and are welcomed by the people already living in more fertile lands. No one or no country will have hoarded or exploited the situation to make a quick buck and no-one will have starved simply because they are poor.

Or not.
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 8:06:03 PM
I think it's 'or not' in that scenario. We'll have food wars and water wars to add to all the wars we already have. Humans are only half civilised, after all. We need some more evolution for your dream scenario to work.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 8:58:30 PM
At 5/27/2016 8:06:03 PM, Daedal wrote:
I think it's 'or not' in that scenario. We'll have food wars and water wars to add to all the wars we already have. Humans are only half civilised, after all. We need some more evolution for your dream scenario to work.

I agree. Unless humans as a species grow up, and quickly, at least our current civilization is "doomed", but probably no the human race. Maybe in 200 years we will all be living in mud huts again.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 11:34:24 PM

I've been thinking about this topic for a while now and I'm fairly certain humanity is absolutely doomed. Allow me to explain.

1. Consider group X, which is defined as the set of technologies capable of causing death.

2. Each technology in group X has three associated values. The first is the historical point at which the technology was invented. The second is a weight that essentially says "how much death" said technology can cause. The final value is the "easiness" in which the technology can cause destruction, either purposely or accidentally.

If we were to plot the product of the latter two values against the first, we would be looking at a graph that shows how much destruction can be caused by technology over time. This graph takes the form of an exponentially increasing curve, in that any set of 10 years has produced more destructive technological capability than the previous 10 years.

Following this to its logical conclusion, we can see that there will come a point where a technology has been invented and is utilized, either purposely or accidentally, in such a way that causes the vast majority or all of humanity to die.

Plainly said, think about 300 years ago. The most damaging technology was probably "single shot rifles", which could kill some 3 or 4 people before the perpetrator was stopped. Think about 60 years ago, when the most damaging technology was a nuclear weapon that could kill some 80,000 people in one blast. Finally, think about the innovations taking place now in the realm of viral biology. It is not unreasonable to expect that at some point in the near future, we will be able to construct viruses on our own with any property we wish. The potential for destruction with that technology is global and absolute.

Unless we make it our top priority to separate humanity into different portions of space (different planets), we are inevitably going to create a technology that kills us, and it may not even be on purpose. Given the exponential increase in technological capability, this event will likely take place sooner than later.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 12:19:01 AM
"The Future of the Human Race: Are We Doomed?" In the long term it's a matter of when not if. In the short term no. But that is not to say civilization will turn to chaos and anarchy, that too is most likely a matter of when and not if. It is human nature to take what works and pervert and destroy it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 1:25:59 AM
Not in the next ten million years. Us Humans as one , are great.
Every animal that is no more. Drops in numbers, then is no more.
7 bill Ain't indangered.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 7:57:09 PM
When you think about all of the things that the human race is going though, everything can seem kind of grim.

We have five big hurdles to overcome if we want our species to continue indefinitely:

1) Dwindling planetary resources (arable soil, potable water, biodiversity, rare earth metals);
2) The sun due to engulf the Earth in about five billion years;
3) The Andromeda galaxy due to collide with the Milky Way in about four billion years;
4) A long-term extinction rate of around 99% in all terrestrial species anyway; and
5) The heat-death of the universe.

We're fumbling toward solutions for 1).
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 2:47:52 PM

I have wanted to post this discussion for a while, now, and I think that it is very interesting. This being said, I do not want this forum to be ruined. I don't want to see any name calling or insults, please. I did not make this forum for it to just devolve into a bunch of people throwing insults without a clue what they are debating. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope we can have a good discussion. : :

Yes. All humans will perish but the good news is that the information that gives man life experiences will continue on forever.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:09:24 PM

I think the agricultural revolution, and even more so the industrial revolution, has partially suspended natural selection temporarily.

Just like in nature, there is no reason to believe suffering will be equal. Societies that are flourishing now economically and intellectually will probably be the ones that will survive without too much pain. The poorer countries with less technological advances will not be as well equipped to deal with environmental change and dwindling resources.

I think it will be resumption of survival of the fittest for the human race. As unpopular as it may sound, the most logical solution to out of control population growth would be selective sterilization depending on physical and mental soundness. Doing so would make those societies even more competitive.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:57:18 PM
selective sterilization depending on physical and mental soundness.

One question: In a world of the brightest and the best, who will clean the toilets?

If there is a cull, it will be a cull of the weak perpetrated by the strong. If you are an American or a west European you'll be ok, because 'your side' has the technology and power to take what it needs from, say, sub-Saharan Africans who don't have F16s or bombs. You won't be measured against an African peasant farmer on your and his individual merits but on the basis of who is considered a member of the strongest bloc.

A westerner today can truly say he lives in a more prosperous and better educated society than an African peasant, but few of us can honestly say we have contributed all that much to the benefits we enjoy in the west. The industry, schools and public wealth that supports our individual jobs and income existed long before we were born, so we can't claim credit for them, but we jealously guard their fruits from outsiders.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 7:55:48 AM

Eventually we will die off, just a matter of when.
Meh!
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:06:55 AM
At 5/27/2016 8:06:03 PM, Daedal wrote:

ME: I agree with this equation. As we see in todays world, there is no cooperation between the people. Everyone is out for their own good. Greed, anger, disappointment in government and continual wars will put everyone to the edge of endurance.

We take for granted the terms, Multiculturalism and Racial Discrimination, but how many think that they are real. No one really tries to change their homeland influence, no matter what country they go to. Being Multicultural is only say that we have lots of different foreigners in one place, who, once they come to places like Australia because of its living standards and its climate and its opportunities,then after settling in they try to change all that to the way things were in the country that they once fled.

People are greedy, lovers of money rather than any morality, there is no genuine concern for each other and places like Australia are like a ticking time bomb for the rise of anarchy. Australia has been so protected from the strife of the other countries that we will not be ready, or trained to handle widespread inter racial laws and a rising against the government.

We will see people brazenly robbing big food stores in the daylight. There will be a time that if you want something, you will just take it. Rural areas will have live stock stolen or just killed and cut up on the farms, and not only will the law enforcers be unable to stop this, they will also be part of it as they will have families to feed as well.

I have good reason to think like I do, and if you are honest you will see the downgrading of humanity happening in increasing incidents every day.

If you look close enough at the world of people, can you see anyone that is going to turn things a round? Can you name one government or man controlled government system that will bring peace to the earth?

IF we could look at mankind as all being citizens of the world, and everyone accept that some of these citizens do things that other citizens do not agree with, and maybe accept that borders are a big proportion of discrimination building, we may even slow the process down, but we will never stop its progress to doom and damnation.

IMO
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:16:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Biological life has been on this planet for most of it's 2.5 billion years of existence and steadily evolving over this time. There seems to have been one hiccup when dinosaurs were eliminated and humans have been around for only a million years. I don't think we are going to die out by over-population, lack of food or choking in our own excrement as many doom and gloomers would like to believe. After all, life has a way of adapting to it's environment through natural selection and human beings are by far the best able to do this. We could very easily go on for many millions of years but I could bet on the probability that robots would take over, making human beings redundant. let's face it, biological life is pretty crude, fragile and prone to all sorts of failures even though we humans tend to think of ourselves as the best thing since sliced bread. We are making very fast progress with robotics, even giving them creative intelligence and awareness. They will still be subject to the natural laws of physics and chemistry thus having the same impetus to succeed. Being more robust and better designed than biological creatures these "cybotrons" can replicate and repair themselves very easily.
Over a period of some millions of years, biological life will tend to die out. During this time humans will probably regress in terms of intelligence, become significantly less in numbers and serve only to to fairly menial tasks.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2016 5:01:47 AM
At 5/30/2016 7:09:24 PM, matt8800 wrote:
I think the agricultural revolution, and even more so the industrial revolution, has partially suspended natural selection temporarily.
you shouldn't because they haven't.

Not any more than any sort of non-agricultural society has.

selection may not be "natural" but it's still a thing. moreso than before.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:43:07 AM

Mankind has always had major problems to deal with, we're just more aware of them now.
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:12:40 AM

Now that I think about, the only way we could all be instantly killed off in the near future is either nuclear war, or unlucky cosmological event.
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 2:34:08 AM
At 6/10/2016 1:16:26 PM, Willows wrote:
Biological life has been on this planet for most of it's 2.5 billion years of existence and steadily evolving over this time. There seems to have been one hiccup when dinosaurs were eliminated and humans have been around for only a million years. I don't think we are going to die out by over-population, lack of food or choking in our own excrement as many doom and gloomers would like to believe. After all, life has a way of adapting to it's environment through natural selection and human beings are by far the best able to do this. We could very easily go on for many millions of years but I could bet on the probability that robots would take over, making human beings redundant. let's face it, biological life is pretty crude, fragile and prone to all sorts of failures even though we humans tend to think of ourselves as the best thing since sliced bread. We are making very fast progress with robotics, even giving them creative intelligence and awareness. They will still be subject to the natural laws of physics and chemistry thus having the same impetus to succeed. Being more robust and better designed than biological creatures these "cybotrons" can replicate and repair themselves very easily.
Over a period of some millions of years, biological life will tend to die out. During this time humans will probably regress in terms of intelligence, become significantly less in numbers and serve only to to fairly menial tasks. :

So wait my Evolutionist friends, .. is this your "evolutionary" view? That a 13.75 Billion year old unplanned purposeless cosmic accident that didn't have man in mind has evolved Intelligence and purpose by which it will exterminate itself!? Then we have the culprit; it is "Intelligent Design".

Hmm, .. let's see now, .. when left alone, the purposeless, mindless Evolution taken a single quantum speck, .. IN nothing, .. and was able to create a universe, and kept on "improving, creating, designing" from a quantum speck in NOTHING to a universe full of beautiful stars and suns and planets and our moon all working in PERFECT harmony where even one thing was not as it is today, we wouldn't exist, and now with human propose that mutated into this universe, the one that can have a goal, and can plan to achieve that goal, will kill itself? That's what I read most of you saying!

Your saying 13 BILLION years of Evolution gave us all this, and now a few thousand years, more like the last 300 years of a glitch, this, .. this cancerous mutation called "Intelligent Design" that can make long term plans, that can improve on everything in evolution from wild barely eatable bananas (as someone explained it in another post) to a delicious fruit, where they can harvest corn with a combine faster than hundreds of previous evolving ape/humans ever could, and THIS will destroy the whole world??

Well here is a no brainer solution: get rid of books, computers, schools, and teachers first, because it is in these teachers blood, in their DNA makeup of these evil destroyers of the universe, these teachers to teach, which forces the parents of the happily evolving ape to "teach/educate" their happily evolving animal offspring (looking at ALL the other animal cousins who never read ONE Book, yet no problems except the Human Animal, teachers and their demonic books!, so kill 'em all first!

BURN the bastards, tie them to a pole and slowly burn them to make sure nothing, not even a cell or an atom is left to come back and haunt the work of Mrs. Evolution, Mother Nature or Father Time. Burn them along with their books!

Man, .. I am all fired up now, almost 14 BILLION years of selecting this is good and that is bad, and now a few hundred years and this cancer pops up!? Well helloooo, CUT the darn thing out. From the posts I read, it is obvious that our Enemy is "Intelligent Design", so lets put an end to Intelligent Design starting with the Intelligent apes, burn the books, computers, cell phones, calculators, electricity, move back into the caves, and let's put our trust back into the loving hands of Mother Nature who obviously did right for a hell of a longer time than this few hundred years of evil evil Intelligent design did, right?

Who is with me, give three "Hail's"

"Hail evolution! .. Hail evolution! .. Hail evolution! .."
and
"Death to Intelligent Design and all intelligence!"

Wake up my dear friends Please, .. open your eyes and live, we have been blinded by religions!

God bless you all!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:00:49 AM
At 6/17/2016 2:34:08 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 6/10/2016 1:16:26 PM, Willows wrote:
Over a period of some millions of years, biological life will tend to die out. During this time humans will probably regress in terms of intelligence, become significantly less in numbers and serve only to to fairly menial tasks. :

So wait my Evolutionist friends, .. is this your "evolutionary" view? That a 13.75 Billion year old unplanned purposeless cosmic accident that didn't have man in mind has evolved Intelligence and purpose by which it will exterminate itself!? Then we have the culprit; it is "Intelligent Design".

Hmm, .. let's see now, .. when left alone, the purposeless, mindless Evolution taken a single quantum speck, .. IN nothing, .. and was able to create a universe, and kept on "improving, creating, designing" from a quantum speck in NOTHING to a universe full of beautiful stars and suns and planets and our moon all working in PERFECT harmony where even one thing was not as it is today, we wouldn't exist, and now with human propose that mutated into this universe, the one that can have a goal, and can plan to achieve that goal, will kill itself? That's what I read most of you saying!

Your saying 13 BILLION years of Evolution gave us all this, and now a few thousand years, more like the last 300 years of a glitch, this, .. this cancerous mutation called "Intelligent Design" that can make long term plans, that can improve on everything in evolution from wild barely eatable bananas (as someone explained it in another post) to a delicious fruit, where they can harvest corn with a combine faster than hundreds of previous evolving ape/humans ever could, and THIS will destroy the whole world??

Well here is a no brainer solution: get rid of books, computers, schools, and teachers first, because it is in these teachers blood, in their DNA makeup of these evil destroyers of the universe, these teachers to teach, which forces the parents of the happily evolving ape to "teach/educate" their happily evolving animal offspring (looking at ALL the other animal cousins who never read ONE Book, yet no problems except the Human Animal, teachers and their demonic books!, so kill 'em all first!

BURN the bastards, tie them to a pole and slowly burn them to make sure nothing, not even a cell or an atom is left to come back and haunt the work of Mrs. Evolution, Mother Nature or Father Time. Burn them along with their books!

Man, .. I am all fired up now, almost 14 BILLION years of selecting this is good and that is bad, and now a few hundred years and this cancer pops up!? Well helloooo, CUT the darn thing out. From the posts I read, it is obvious that our Enemy is "Intelligent Design", so lets put an end to Intelligent Design starting with the Intelligent apes, burn the books, computers, cell phones, calculators, electricity, move back into the caves, and let's put our trust back into the loving hands of Mother Nature who obviously did right for a hell of a longer time than this few hundred years of evil evil Intelligent design did, right?

Who is with me, give three "Hail's"

"Hail evolution! .. Hail evolution! .. Hail evolution! .."
and
"Death to Intelligent Design and all intelligence!"

Wake up my dear friends Please, .. open your eyes and live, we have been blinded by religions!

God bless you all!

You don't believe what you're saying. You're a troll and you're attempting to get a reaction out of pro-science people.
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 9:12:36 PM
At 6/17/2016 3:00:49 AM, Axonly wrote:
You don't believe what you're saying. You're a troll and you're attempting to get a reaction out of pro-science people. :

Hello Axonly.

Read the responses, where do you see even ONE Pro-science people?? Every response is from the "assumption" we came from 'nothing', evolved, .. some chemical screw up in the brain started to mimic a mind and question itself, and then POOF, Intelligent Design popped up which everyone agrees is the culprit of total Earth's annihilation.

Man, .. I couldn't make it through ONE Day with such depressing religious view of the world and myself, .. no plan, no purpose and as Dawkins keep saying "No Free Will!" He says that the human animal "insists that he has free will", but that too is just a brain-high caused by the chemicals that have accumulated in the brain over Carl Sagan's "Millions and Billions of years".

I never realized watching Carl Sagan all them years as to what enormous MK-ultra mind-programming effect he had on the masses, on me and everyone growing up watching his otherwise very interesting documentaries. His tone, how he snuck in those words on cue in just the right places in his videos: "Millions and Billions of years ago" where a magazine even named him "Millions and Billions Sagan" where now it has become one of the leading religions in the world: "BB-Evolution" which has been made synonymous with the word "science".

Besides, what's this "troll" thingy that comes up every time someone posts a different view from others. This is NOT the "Happy Atheists Forum" where only those who believe they are evolving mindless apes are welcome, and talk trash about I.D., the Bible and of course our Creator God whom not ONE knows anything about.

to answer the Post: "The Future of the Human Race: Are We Doomed?"

YES!

Proof: Humans have regressed to an animal state, they believe without any evidence that they are "evolving apes that don't have a separate mind, but are victims of a purposeless evolution that did NOT have them in mind." I mean right there is doom, and sadly it is self induced delusion.

And what comes next is also obvious, especially coming from hopeless, purposeless mutations; ignoring/changing laws, even natural laws, making up new mathematical rules, changing definitions to words, everything to fit in with their "belief" that they are just evolving mindless animals with no free will, no free will intelligence but victims of tectonic plate movements, meteor showers, and the burrito they eat for breakfast.

Of course such self induced delusions can cause one to think nothing but gloom and death. Just look at all the movies coming out, my Lord, the destruction in each one is just mind boggling, after watching the Avengers for the fifth time, I said: "That's it! I can't take all this destruction anymore or I might hurt someone!!"

OK, .. so I love sci-fi, and go see these movies with my teens so I can point out the scenes where the fantasy is actually being worked on by some serious religious organizations, like the Star Gate by 666CERN, or the Portal in the Avengers movie by 6LHC the Tesseract cube, Odin and Thor presented as God and Son Jesus, the Movie "CHAPPiE" which goes hand in hand with the "Blue-Brain Project", the movie Mars with Matt Damon that is getting the masses ready for mass suicide (Just like it was revealed in the movie "Logan's Run") .. Let's not forget the Matrix Trinity, .. sorry, Trilogy, or "The Purge" movies, all MK-ultra programming the masses into a world of delusion where when given those "key words" like "aliens", .. "terrorists", .. "Sustainable Development", "OBEY" yes even as obvious as that word is, it is being programmed into peoples mind now for over 90 years starting with the German movie "Metropolis"., .. getting you ready for the "Final Solution"!

The stage is set, the characters like the Gay President sitting with his husband at your White House, the New Jesuit Pope of all things, .. a Jesuit as a religious leader is the same as putting a KGB hit-man as President, .. oh yea, like Putin, and a Nazi Her-Bush in our Country as President; "A New World Order where not the law of the jungle, .. but organized crime will keep the mindless sheep/goats in line."

Oh well, .. who cares right? As long as they keep entertaining us. You know, I could threaten my teens with death if they don't do what I ask them to and they would just laugh, but when I tell them "Mom will cut off your phone!" Wow, .. you should see the instant response, .. lol.

God bless you all.

Oh yea, and "keep looking up" because those holograms are getting more and more realistic by the day. I'm expecting a 3-D Holographic alien ship to appear over New York while they'll use a real H-bomb to demolish building like they did at 9-11, and from the looks of things, people will really believe it is the alien ship causing the destruction.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:24:49 AM
At 6/17/2016 9:12:36 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 6/17/2016 3:00:49 AM, Axonly wrote:
You don't believe what you're saying. You're a troll and you're attempting to get a reaction out of pro-science people. :

Hello Axonly.

Read the responses, where do you see even ONE Pro-science people?? Every response is from the "assumption" we came from 'nothing', evolved, .. some chemical screw up in the brain started to mimic a mind and question itself, and then POOF, Intelligent Design popped up which everyone agrees is the culprit of total Earth's annihilation.

Man, .. I couldn't make it through ONE Day with such depressing religious view of the world and myself, .. no plan, no purpose and as Dawkins keep saying "No Free Will!" He says that the human animal "insists that he has free will", but that too is just a brain-high caused by the chemicals that have accumulated in the brain over Carl Sagan's "Millions and Billions of years".

I never realized watching Carl Sagan all them years as to what enormous MK-ultra mind-programming effect he had on the masses, on me and everyone growing up watching his otherwise very interesting documentaries. His tone, how he snuck in those words on cue in just the right places in his videos: "Millions and Billions of years ago" where a magazine even named him "Millions and Billions Sagan" where now it has become one of the leading religions in the world: "BB-Evolution" which has been made synonymous with the word "science".

Besides, what's this "troll" thingy that comes up every time someone posts a different view from others. This is NOT the "Happy Atheists Forum" where only those who believe they are evolving mindless apes are welcome, and talk trash about I.D., the Bible and of course our Creator God whom not ONE knows anything about.

to answer the Post: "The Future of the Human Race: Are We Doomed?"

YES!

Proof: Humans have regressed to an animal state, they believe without any evidence that they are "evolving apes that don't have a separate mind, but are victims of a purposeless evolution that did NOT have them in mind." I mean right there is doom, and sadly it is self induced delusion.

And what comes next is also obvious, especially coming from hopeless, purposeless mutations; ignoring/changing laws, even natural laws, making up new mathematical rules, changing definitions to words, everything to fit in with their "belief" that they are just evolving mindless animals with no free will, no free will intelligence but victims of tectonic plate movements, meteor showers, and the burrito they eat for breakfast.

Of course such self induced delusions can cause one to think nothing but gloom and death. Just look at all the movies coming out, my Lord, the destruction in each one is just mind boggling, after watching the Avengers for the fifth time, I said: "That's it! I can't take all this destruction anymore or I might hurt someone!!"

OK, .. so I love sci-fi, and go see these movies with my teens so I can point out the scenes where the fantasy is actually being worked on by some serious religious organizations, like the Star Gate by 666CERN, or the Portal in the Avengers movie by 6LHC the Tesseract cube, Odin and Thor presented as God and Son Jesus, the Movie "CHAPPiE" which goes hand in hand with the "Blue-Brain Project", the movie Mars with Matt Damon that is getting the masses ready for mass suicide (Just like it was revealed in the movie "Logan's Run") .. Let's not forget the Matrix Trinity, .. sorry, Trilogy, or "The Purge" movies, all MK-ultra programming the masses into a world of delusion where when given those "key words" like "aliens", .. "terrorists", .. "Sustainable Development", "OBEY" yes even as obvious as that word is, it is being programmed into peoples mind now for over 90 years starting with the German movie "Metropolis"., .. getting you ready for the "Final Solution"!

The stage is set, the characters like the Gay President sitting with his husband at your White House, the New Jesuit Pope of all things, .. a Jesuit as a religious leader is the same as putting a KGB hit-man as President, .. oh yea, like Putin, and a Nazi Her-Bush in our Country as President; "A New World Order where not the law of the jungle, .. but organized crime will keep the mindless sheep/goats in line."

Oh well, .. who cares right? As long as they keep entertaining us. You know, I could threaten my teens with death if they don't do what I ask them to and they would just laugh, but when I tell them "Mom will cut off your phone!" Wow, .. you should see the instant response, .. lol.

God bless you all.

Oh yea, and "keep looking up" because those holograms are getting more and more realistic by the day. I'm expecting a 3-D Holographic alien ship to appear over New York while they'll use a real H-bomb to demolish building like they did at 9-11, and from the looks of things, people will really believe it is the alien ship causing the destruction.

I like how you supposedly believe TV programmes are brainwashing you, yet "they" can't do the same with the Internet.

Seriously, you don't care about science, you just care about your religion and will pretend to be interested in science so you appear more reasonable
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 10:10:49 PM
At 6/18/2016 12:24:49 AM, Axonly wrote:

I like how you supposedly believe TV programmes are brainwashing you, yet "they" can't do the same with the Internet.

Of course the Internet, especially children's PC gaming, and like I said, the movies, all heavy stage 3 MK-ultra. They no longer have to sneak it in, people are so hooked on it like addictive drugs, they beg for it: "Brainwash me, .. brainwash me pleeease?" Look how they flood into the sold-out Lady (gag me) Gaga, Sasha Fierce, Miley Virus concerts.
Gaming? They have a Day-Hour-minute and second counter when the next soul-robbing game will come out, and kids are talking about it in schools: "13 hours and 28 minutes left!"

How much do you know of Mind-control? First they gave us Disney, "Bewitched" and the sexy little Barbara Eden's "I Love Genie!"

and now, why hide it:

https://www.youtube.com...

Remember this includes 666CERN too, combining "Science and Technology" to welcome none other than Lucifer. Notice these are the ones that propose diversity, equal right for gays etc. yet they are all white, lol.

Seriously, you don't care about science, you just care about your religion and will pretend to be interested in science so you appear more reasonable :

I don't have a god/religion/god, I have found our Creator in whom I believe in by faith built on evidence with substance, not "blind zombie" faith as you see in that video.

Here is your science at its best, the top of todays science and their goal:

God bless you Axonly
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 10:13:47 PM
At 6/18/2016 10:10:49 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:24:49 AM, Axonly wrote:

Of course the Internet, especially children's PC gaming, and like I said, the movies, all heavy stage 3 MK-ultra. They no longer have to sneak it in, people are so hooked on it like addictive drugs, they beg for it: "Brainwash me, .. brainwash me pleeease?" Look how they flood into the sold-out Lady (gag me) Gaga, Sasha Fierce, Miley Virus concerts.
Gaming? They have a Day-Hour-minute and second counter when the next soul-robbing game will come out, and kids are talking about it in schools: "13 hours and 28 minutes left!"

How much do you know of Mind-control? First they gave us Disney, "Bewitched" and the sexy little Barbara Eden's "I Love Genie!"

and now, why hide it:

Remember this includes 666CERN too, combining "Science and Technology" to welcome none other than Lucifer. Notice these are the ones that propose diversity, equal right for gays etc. yet they are all white, lol.

Seriously, you don't care about science, you just care about your religion and will pretend to be interested in science so you appear more reasonable :

I don't have a god/religion/god, I have found our Creator in whom I believe in by faith built on evidence with substance, not "blind zombie" faith as you see in that video.

Here is your science at its best, the top of todays science and their goal:

God bless you Axonly

I like how you think they control the world, yet they apparently can't take down YT videos.

Seriously, everything you have said is crazy, and it makes me question how you can function in the real world.
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:48:40 AM
At 6/18/2016 10:13:47 PM, Axonly wrote:

I like how you think they control the world, yet they apparently can't take down YT videos.

Why would they? They use it to confuse and derail peoples thoughts. Like Alex Jones for instance, or Naomi Wolf, they are paid and protected by these controlling powers to reveal conspiracies, exactly for what you pointed out. People say: "Why aren't they taken out? Surely pointing out so much TRUTH would have them killed, look how they killed Kennedy for one truth-speech!" You see, that's why when they rob our country of TRILLIONS of dollars, they announce it, and the goats just stare like, .. like cows. Speechless, can't fathom what just happened!?

Now imagine stealing something and then go around the store screaming it in peoples faces: "I stole something, really I did!"

People will tell you to get out of their face.

They know that every time they try to "cover up" a conspiracy they end up a few steps/years even decades behind. So instead, like the demons Jesus was about to cast out of a person, ,.. they point out the truth: "This is the Son of God!" This way they have a chance to come back again inside a person.

Please see the latest "Noah" movie, see how people have eventually accepted demonic lying spirits to tell them how God is, how evil and unfair He is, and how honest and helpful Satan is!?

Seriously, everything you have said is crazy, and it makes me question how you can function in the real world. :

Love keeps me alive, and seeking after and telling people about the truth keeps me going.

Now how do you manage to live in complete denial of the horrors committed all around you, all over the world, .. that is my question??
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 1:57:11 AM
At 6/19/2016 12:48:40 AM, Evidence wrote:

Why would they? They use it to confuse and derail peoples thoughts. Like Alex Jones for instance, or Naomi Wolf, they are paid and protected by these controlling powers to reveal conspiracies, exactly for what you pointed out. People say: "Why aren't they taken out? Surely pointing out so much TRUTH would have them killed, look how they killed Kennedy for one truth-speech!" You see, that's why when they rob our country of TRILLIONS of dollars, they announce it, and the goats just stare like, .. like cows. Speechless, can't fathom what just happened!?

Now imagine stealing something and then go around the store screaming it in peoples faces: "I stole something, really I did!"

They know that every time they try to "cover up" a conspiracy they end up a few steps/years even decades behind. So instead, like the demons Jesus was about to cast out of a person, ,.. they point out the truth: "This is the Son of God!" This way they have a chance to come back again inside a person.

Please see the latest "Noah" movie, see how people have eventually accepted demonic lying spirits to tell them how God is, how evil and unfair He is, and how honest and helpful Satan is!?

Seriously, everything you have said is crazy, and it makes me question how you can function in the real world. :

Love keeps me alive, and seeking after and telling people about the truth keeps me going.

Now how do you manage to live in complete denial of the horrors committed all around you, all over the world, .. that is my question??

Everything you have said is crazy, and I don't think you are serious.
Meh!
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:45:47 PM
Overpopulaton and running out of resources are not particularly large problems. The population growth is slowing naturally, with all the first world countries having no net growth except for immigration. The population of the earth is expected to stabilize at about one-third more than the present in about 75 years.

As to running out of resources, there is a book "The No Breakfast Fallacy" that explains the error in thinking. You can find the book for free on the web. Basically, substitution and recycling solve the problems. Once it becomes economic to recycle something, you can't stop it from happening. For example, lead and steel are close to 100% recycled right now, so all that's needed is the increment for growth, and with population growth tapering off, that's finite. Some materials like thorium for nuclear reactors are in such large supply that they are essentially inexhaustible. In 10,000 years we could get materials from other planets if needed.

I think the danger to the earth is from weapons of mass destruction. History is all about civilizations prospering and then becoming unwilling to fight for survival, after which barbarians kill off the civilization. The barbarians then eventually become civilized and the cycle repeats. What's new is that modern barbarians like ISIS and Iran getting nuclear weapons and biological weapons. ISIS is working on biological weapons that can be made in the home, so isolated nutcases can be empowered to kill millions. The ISIS labs doing the development are in Raqqa, which is an official safe haven off limits to being bombed for fear of civilian casualties. That's the classic pattern of letting the barbarians win. With WMDs, civilization making a comeback is in doubt.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:31:00 PM

What do you think will kill us off? I'm thinking meteor strike
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:50:52 PM
At 6/19/2016 1:57:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:48:40 AM, Evidence wrote:

Everything you have said is crazy, and I don't think you are serious. :

How about the Orlando gay night club shooting, you don't think that's all in relation to ISIS worship? It's a ritual, all fake to give more power to the goddess. It's actually a very powerful MK-ultra mind control, and the timing is perfect. People have been conditioned to watch TV shows with its fake cast of "act like real people", fake reality shows, so they crave for things like this, they've been trained to "ignore" the set, the staged background, the fake real-people-actors who would do anything for a $100.00 Wall Mart gift card.

Just brows through the rest of the videos, .. and yes, I am serious as 9-11 was done by our own military rulers.