Jump to topic:

solution to the blackhole information paradox

SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 3:57:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Woah, this might be very interesting, check it out!

http://www.sciencealert.com...
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 8:43:23 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
This forum must be dead to not think this is interesting.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:30:07 PM
At 6/10/2016 8:43:23 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
This forum must be dead to not think this is interesting.

Yes, it is interesting, but you religious nutjobs have already killed this forum, that's why it's dead. I applaud this effort to attempt to revitalize it, but you first must stop denying the sciences and start educating yourselves if such revitalization can ever take a foothold.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 6:53:17 PM
Ok mister science man, why don't you outline an experiment for us to perform?

I'm sure you can think of an interesting experiment.

By all means, present your hypothesis, and present us an experiment to perform.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:11:25 PM
At 6/8/2016 3:57:47 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:

Interesting. But it is the kind of psuedo-science and conjecture so many say is killing this forum.

Please post about stuff that has been empirically conclusively proven by experimentation, and peer reviewed and accepted by all the major academics as truth worthy to be taught as the only interpretation to children we call college students.

Only that stuff is science for the science forum
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:26:49 PM
At 6/12/2016 7:11:25 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Interesting. But it is the kind of psuedo-science and conjecture so many say is killing this forum.

Please post about stuff that has been empirically conclusively proven by experimentation, and peer reviewed and accepted by all the major academics as truth worthy to be taught as the only interpretation to children we call college students.

Well, maybe someone would be interested in looking it over.

http://arxiv.org...
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:46:31 PM
At 6/12/2016 7:26:49 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:

I have. There isno experiment to even verify the theory. No information leaves an event horizon. Whether that information is retained or destroyed is pure speculation for the sake of of some 'law' being true in all cases.

Mental construction not tested.

It's this kind psuedo-science athiest like DJ and others find offensive. Isn't it enough to say we don't know instead of writting papers and imagining an answer? Sounds like religion instead of science.

Well unless you are like DJ or Ruv who are willing to call everything science like as long as there is no God in it. Like history (rejecting the god accounts) or math (rejecting the math that finds God possible or likely)

Maybe one reason why you don't have more interest is the athiest that troll ddo are waiting for a commentary about this paper from atheist hubs like iron chariots, rationalwiki or huffington post.

If this conjecture by Hawking gives any credence to any argument for God orspirit you can bet Atheist will rightly decry it as charlatry.

But Hawking is a devout atheist surely he would predict such outcomes before publicly annoucing it
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 7:59:08 PM
At 6/12/2016 7:46:31 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/12/2016 7:26:49 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:

I have. There isno experiment to even verify the theory. No information leaves an event horizon. Whether that information is retained or destroyed is pure speculation for the sake of of some 'law' being true in all cases.

Mental construction not tested.

It's this kind psuedo-science athiest like DJ and others find offensive. Isn't it enough to say we don't know instead of writting papers and imagining an answer? Sounds like religion instead of science.

Well unless you are like DJ or Ruv who are willing to call everything science like as long as there is no God in it. Like history (rejecting the god accounts) or math (rejecting the math that finds God possible or likely)

Maybe one reason why you don't have more interest is the athiest that troll ddo are waiting for a commentary about this paper from atheist hubs like iron chariots, rationalwiki or huffington post.

If this conjecture by Hawking gives any credence to any argument for God orspirit you can bet Atheist will rightly decry it as charlatry.

But Hawking is a devout atheist surely he would predict such outcomes before publicly annoucing it

Atheist and science do not correlate in my mind. That is obviously a pretense they like to perpetuate. Sounds like you get that.

But yeah, I suppose this is a bit avant-garde, but I figured maybe someone who is mathematically literate might be interested in checking it out.

Also, I personally don't find physics to be threatening to the concept of God. If anything, I think it has historically led people to God. Myself being one of them.

Bell's Theorem, that's the one that really did it for me. There are other really good formulas for Math geeks that act a lot like koans too. All of these are accepted in contemporary physics.

I haven't really had the time to look over this yet, but it sparked my interest enough to make me want to go back to it.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:41:12 PM

https://www.sciencedaily.com...

This study hypothesis requires that space time is made of tiny discrete packets. (I posted an experiment that may or may not prove this in a few years)

At the end they get a 2 dimensional disk that holds the information of black holes.

We are upon interesting times and validation of whether spacetime is quantized or not will provide a great step forward on how black holes work.