Jump to topic:

sTory of snow leopards

Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 5:10:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Can anyone explain how the elusive himalayan predator came into being as per the theory of evolution?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:19:00 PM
At 6/10/2016 5:10:09 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Can anyone explain how the elusive himalayan predator came into being as per the theory of evolution?

Too lazy to do it yourself?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:28:59 PM
At 6/12/2016 3:19:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

How can I explain something I don't know?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:31:54 PM
At 6/12/2016 3:28:59 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:19:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

How can I explain something I don't know?

You can easily know yourself by putting down whatever holy book is surgically attached to your face and pick up other books that will explain evolution to you. Why you expect others to do your homework for you is baffling.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth