Jump to topic:

The future of the space race

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 10:21:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I think we can all agree that we will most likely have manned missions to mars sometime within this century. This is excellent, but I would like to think more long term.

How long do you think it will take until we are capable of sending manned missions to planets/moons beyond Mars?

Personally, I doubt that we would see manned missions to Jupiter's moons within my lifetime (Or my lifetime x2), but I think that if we can get to Mars within this century, then reaching Ceres could be possible by the last quarter of the century (Assuming they had adequate funding and interest in this).

What do you guys think?
Meh!
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:29:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 10:21:39 AM, Axonly wrote:
I think we can all agree that we will most likely have manned missions to mars sometime within this century. This is excellent, but I would like to think more long term.

How long do you think it will take until we are capable of sending manned missions to planets/moons beyond Mars?

Personally, I doubt that we would see manned missions to Jupiter's moons within my lifetime (Or my lifetime x2), but I think that if we can get to Mars within this century, then reaching Ceres could be possible by the last quarter of the century (Assuming they had adequate funding and interest in this).

What do you guys think? :

Space race, .. what "Space Race"?

From my understanding of God Creating us, telling us to "multiply and fill the earth", obviously he had a plan for all the other stars and planets out there. But after the fall of man, everything, including the stars and planets were subject to aging and death;

Romans 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

And since the BB-Evolution Religion has taken over science, they know going to Mars, or any other planet is ridiculous. That's a little like trying to go into a volcano and try to find a survivable spot for a picnic. Besides, what could we get from Mars that we need on Earth?

Even as it is, hell-bent on destroying Earth (air, water, ground) the US alone could feed and supply the entire world 5X over, .. so other than a suicide mission like Marshall Applewhite and space crew, what reasons could you find going to Mars, .. what, so they could do the same like they are doing to earth; "pollute and destroy it?"

Sorry, decay done that already. Besides, they have switched plans over to opening a portal to the supernatural realm, to allow sun-god Jesus (Lucifer) to come to us in the flesh.

But since Satan is not a Creator but The Destroyer, first they have to get the Earth ready for his coming by turning it into a post-apocalyptic wasteland, something more suitable for Him, .. more to Satan's taste.

At the present rate (fish, birds, animals, humans dying/killed/murdered) it shouldn't be too much longer. I believe the next major "CHANGE" will be to cause earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and hurricanes at such epic proportions where all the pre-planted "nuclear Power Plants" will be cracked open like an egg, and release all that into our atmosphere, along with a fake alien-threat giving them permission to launch all the nukes into the atmosphere (you know, as a last ditch effort to lol, .. sorry, but it is so crazy it is funny, anyways to "Save Earth from Total Annihilation from the aliens!"

And this is actually being programmed into the minds of people as they bring in all the illegal Arabs, Mexicans of whom the majority don't even know why they are being brought in here, and all them other countries for?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:32:37 PM

What do you guys think?

I think we need to build habitable space stations before we colonize anything. There have already been proposed designs such as the O'Neill cylinder. Maybe we can see construction on one in the late 2020's.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:07:10 AM
At 6/13/2016 11:32:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

What do you guys think?

I think we need to build habitable space stations before we colonize anything. There have already been proposed designs such as the O'Neill cylinder. Maybe we can see construction on one in the late 2020's.

It's a fairly reasonable step, plants have been grown in the ISS, so food bearing plants wouldn't be that big of a leap.
Meh!