Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

CERN may have found something

slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
http://www.albanydailystar.com...

Get ready folks. The highest energy proton to proton smashing to date may have found something.

There could be some BIG implications!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:41:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
http://www.albanydailystar.com...

Get ready folks. The highest energy proton to proton smashing to date may have found something.

There could be some BIG implications!

The Hadron Collider is just a big science con.

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also. The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.

The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative (proton/electron), while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a 'black hole' or neutron.

These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons". The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.

The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.

The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus " E=MC squared.
Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:59:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
There could be some BIG implications!

So it looks, Ax! If such results are frequently repeated, correlated, and made more precise, it might migrate us beyond the Standard Model [https://en.wikipedia.org...], into constructive conjectures about what could sit outside space-time.

[Should that occur, I'll be getting very interested in how observation and interpretation will be reframed in empiricism. :)]
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:16:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 12:59:25 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
There could be some BIG implications!

So it looks, Ax! If such results are frequently repeated, correlated, and made more precise, it might migrate us beyond the Standard Model [https://en.wikipedia.org...], into constructive conjectures about what could sit outside space-time.

[Should that occur, I'll be getting very interested in how observation and interpretation will be reframed in empiricism. :)]

They will always find sub-atomic particles in groups of 3. Thus, my theory still stands.The standard model is basically illogical. Thus, no amount of new evidence can replace previous false information if the new information has to comply with the previous model. I suggest they start from scratch again.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:48:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 4:16:32 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/14/2016 12:59:25 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
There could be some BIG implications!

So it looks, Ax! If such results are frequently repeated, correlated, and made more precise, it might migrate us beyond the Standard Model [https://en.wikipedia.org...], into constructive conjectures about what could sit outside space-time.

[Should that occur, I'll be getting very interested in how observation and interpretation will be reframed in empiricism. :)]

my theory still stands.

Sorry, Akh, but I have no interest.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:01:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 4:48:46 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 6/14/2016 4:16:32 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/14/2016 12:59:25 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
There could be some BIG implications!

So it looks, Ax! If such results are frequently repeated, correlated, and made more precise, it might migrate us beyond the Standard Model [https://en.wikipedia.org...], into constructive conjectures about what could sit outside space-time.

[Should that occur, I'll be getting very interested in how observation and interpretation will be reframed in empiricism. :)]

my theory still stands.

Sorry, Akh, but I have no interest.

Canberra is not renown for its intellectual thinkers! lol Sleepy little backwoods place which produces nothing but smelly politicians.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:52:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 12:41:46 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
http://www.albanydailystar.com...

Get ready folks. The highest energy proton to proton smashing to date may have found something.

There could be some BIG implications!

The Hadron Collider is just a big science con.

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also. The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.

The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative (proton/electron), while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a 'black hole' or neutron.

These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons". The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.

The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.

The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus " E=MC squared.
Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.

Herp-a-derp, your brain just puked out some sh*t again!
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:07:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
http://www.albanydailystar.com...

Get ready folks. The highest energy proton to proton smashing to date may have found something.

There could be some BIG implications!

CERN is here to start a war with God
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:49:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
CERN just found something folks!
Yes, their funding was up for review and they just found something new to get there pea brains turning again. Yes, folks! A new particle has been discovered. They don't know what it looks like or what it does, but at least its NEW and will justify more spending on looking for more none existent particles in the future.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:48:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 4:49:40 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
CERN just found something folks!
Yes, their funding was up for review and they just found something new to get there pea brains turning again. Yes, folks! A new particle has been discovered. They don't know what it looks like or what it does, but at least its NEW and will justify more spending on looking for more none existent particles in the future.

So....Where did you get your PhD?
Meh!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:24:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 12:48:16 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:49:40 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
CERN just found something folks!
Yes, their funding was up for review and they just found something new to get there pea brains turning again. Yes, folks! A new particle has been discovered. They don't know what it looks like or what it does, but at least its NEW and will justify more spending on looking for more none existent particles in the future.

So....Where did you get your PhD?

From the back of a packet of corn flakes of course! lol
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:57:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 4:24:08 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/23/2016 12:48:16 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:49:40 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
CERN just found something folks!
Yes, their funding was up for review and they just found something new to get there pea brains turning again. Yes, folks! A new particle has been discovered. They don't know what it looks like or what it does, but at least its NEW and will justify more spending on looking for more none existent particles in the future.

So....Where did you get your PhD?

From the back of a packet of corn flakes of course! lol

So you have no adequate background in any scientific discipline then?
Meh!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 1:34:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 11:57:43 AM, Axonly wrote:

From the back of a packet of corn flakes of course! lol

So you have no adequate background in any scientific discipline then?

All you need to know is that my theories are right and the currently accepted theories are wrong. My education and background are irrelevant. I have what it takes to find the true reality, whereas the current scientists can't do it even with their multi-billion dollar instruments and equipment. Its more a mater of common sense than trying too hard to complicate the universe when it is so obviously a simple place which has very simple explanations. Scientists have an investment in complication. That's their bread and butter of survival. If the universe is simple, then they will be out of work. Too bad, I say!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:47:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 1:34:26 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/27/2016 11:57:43 AM, Axonly wrote:

From the back of a packet of corn flakes of course! lol

So you have no adequate background in any scientific discipline then?

All you need to know is that my theories are right and the currently accepted theories are wrong. My education and background are irrelevant. I have what it takes to find the true reality, whereas the current scientists can't do it even with their multi-billion dollar instruments and equipment. Its more a mater of common sense than trying too hard to complicate the universe when it is so obviously a simple place which has very simple explanations. Scientists have an investment in complication. That's their bread and butter of survival. If the universe is simple, then they will be out of work. Too bad, I say!

Oh good, you agree you have inadequate education.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 1:37:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/27/2016 11:47:29 PM, Axonly wrote:


Oh good, you agree you have inadequate education.

Oh God, you think you are superior to me! lol
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:27:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 1:37:49 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/27/2016 11:47:29 PM, Axonly wrote:


Oh good, you agree you have inadequate education.

Oh God, you think you are superior to me! lol

No, I think you have an inadequate education to make new scientific claims.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:38:36 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 3:27:37 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/28/2016 1:37:49 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/27/2016 11:47:29 PM, Axonly wrote:


Oh good, you agree you have inadequate education.

Oh God, you think you are superior to me! lol

No, I think you have an inadequate education to make new scientific claims.

So............... how many uni degrees do you have? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immature baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaa!!!! Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 4:00:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 12:41:46 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/13/2016 11:48:03 PM, slo1 wrote:
http://www.albanydailystar.com...

Get ready folks. The highest energy proton to proton smashing to date may have found something.

There could be some BIG implications!

The Hadron Collider is just a big science con.

The universe is a simple place which can be explained in a very simple manner using spin as the basic unit of activity which the universe is based. I came to this conclusion by observing that galaxies spin, planets spin, suns spin and that atoms must spin also. The universe is divided into fractal dimensions, like a series of Russian dolls. These dimensions extend to infinity both outwards and inwards directions forever.


So you believe the universe is both Infinite and Eternal, correct (referring to your underlined statement) or just its "fractal dimensions" are infinite and eternal? What was the "fractal dimensions" at the singularity?

Q. But mostly, I want to know what YOU believe WAS, .. or was IN that singularity, was it a specific particle we find in the universe, or the entire universe was squeezed into a single massless particle?

Wikipedia Big Bang - If the known laws of physics are extrapolated beyond where they have been verified, there is a singularity.

What was in this singularity?

Google - About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang. At the point of this event all of the matter and energy of space was contained at one point.

Q. So was the present universe as we see it today compressed down to a single point in "nothing" 13.75000000000000000000 years ago? (I put them 0's because there is no information to what was before the BB. so hypothetically let's just make it 13.75-infinite 0's, is that OK?)

Google - A singularity means a point where some property is infinite. For example, at the center of a black hole, according to classical theory, the density is infinite (because a finite mass is compressed to a zero volume). Hence it is a singularity.

Q. So if we were to compress the moon so much that it becomes a quantum tiny point, .. Mass looses its volume? Has this ever been proven in a lab? Did they take mass, any mass like steel, or a small marble sized Gold and as they squeeeesed it, did they notice it starting to loose it's weight/mass and disappear?

Q. Is it still there though? I mean we know the entire universe was there at that singularity, so is there some "special relativistic effect" in squeezing/compressing mass smaller and smaller where it just naturally becomes 0 volume and disappears??

Q. Also, if gravity was created after the BB, what squeezed the universe to a singularity?

Where can I find studies on this, or experiments done on this where mass is being squeezed so much that it starts loosing its mass/weight?

OR can anyone point me to some energy being used on mass making all the atoms and everything pull itself to where it looses mass and disappears?

The Higgs boson is often called "the God particle" because it's said to be what caused the "Big Bang" that created our universe many years ago. the Higgs boson is what joins everything and gives it matter.
http://www.cbsnews.com...

Q. If the Higgs boson "joins everything" of the entire present universe at that singularity (no gravity yet), why would the quantum speck of universe Big Bang?

I would like to LEARN first things first before I can ask what you mean by the rest of your statements?

Thank you.

The universe is made of only one basic sub-atomic particle. This particle has 3 states - left spin (clockwise), right spin (anti-clockwise) and no spin (black-hole). The left and right spin could be interpreted as positive and negative (proton/electron), while the no spin particle could be interpreted as a 'black hole' or neutron.

These 3 forms make up space and matter. Space is made of alternate left and right spin aether particles which I would call "ethons". The no spin ethon forms the centre of all matter and atoms (neutrons). Neutrons could be regarded as black holes which attract aether particles into rotation similar to how planets rotate around a sun. Aether particles spin at the speed of light.

The speed of light is a dimensional signature of the sub-atomic world. In the sub-atomic world, things happen very fast and don"t obey our laws of time and space. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world and travels at light speed because the ethons are naturally rotating at this speed and are thus conveyed like a conveyor belt. The ethons in space are not attached. They only engage one-another when light passes or they are united by a no spin ethon or neutron. When light passes through aether the ethons engage, as do the cogs in a clock or watch and cause the wave to move at the speed of light. Thus, light is two dimensional. It has both spin and wave energy.

The universe is energy rich. Aether particles spin at the speed of light. When 2 aether particles approach a large body like a sun, they are pushed together and stop spinning. This releases their energy. Thus " E=MC squared.
Using this concept the forces of the universe can be unified. Thus, spin becomes the common denominator which unites matter, light, electricity, gravity, weak and strong nuclear forces.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 2:51:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 4:00:01 AM, Evidence wrote:


So you believe the universe is both Infinite and Eternal, correct (referring to your underlined statement) or just its "fractal dimensions" are infinite and eternal? What was the "fractal dimensions" at the singularity?

I don't believe in singularities. Well, not the variety that is preached by the science community. All atoms contain singularities. They are called neutrons. These are gateways to other fractal dimensions. Protons and electrons are falling into these singularities (black holes). Its called orbital rotation.

Q. But mostly, I want to know what YOU believe WAS, .. or was IN that singularity, was it a specific particle we find in the universe, or the entire universe was squeezed into a single massless particle?

There was no Big Bang. Matter is being constantly assembled and disassembled all the time and was not concentrated into one event. Black holes squeeze the ethons together which stops them spinning. This is just a change in state which we call matter. This is the only logical explanation of how the universe could function.


Q. So was the present universe as we see it today compressed down to a single point in "nothing" 13.75000000000000000000 years ago? (I put them 0's because there is no information to what was before the BB. so hypothetically let's just make it 13.75-infinite 0's, is that OK?)

A single atom contains an entire universe within its own fractal dimension.


Q. So if we were to compress the moon so much that it becomes a quantum tiny point, .. Mass looses its volume? Has this ever been proven in a lab? Did they take mass, any mass like steel, or a small marble sized Gold and as they squeeeesed it, did they notice it starting to loose it's weight/mass and disappear?

Mass is just aetheric pressure caused by the presence of a black-hole. Mass could be described as aetheric wind which pushes objects in its path.

Q. Is it still there though? I mean we know the entire universe was there at that singularity, so is there some "special relativistic effect" in squeezing/compressing mass smaller and smaller where it just naturally becomes 0 volume and disappears??

Aether can't be destroyed. It can only change its form or state. Left spin, right spin and no spin. Its that simple!

Q. Also, if gravity was created after the BB, what squeezed the universe to a singularity?

Squeezing occurs when ethons approach a black hole. This is when heat, light and matter are produced. The sun's heat and light come from the aether which is constantly flowing towards the sun. This aether flow also traps planets into an orbit around the sun. The aether flow into the centre of the galaxy traps the suns and their planets. Galaxies are also subject to aether flow and can cause galaxy groups to move together. This same principle applies at the sub-atomic level too. (atomic bonding for example).

Where can I find studies on this, or experiments done on this where mass is being squeezed so much that it starts loosing its mass/weight?

I have never heard of any such research.

OR can anyone point me to some energy being used on mass making all the atoms and everything pull itself to where it looses mass and disappears?

At the centre of every galaxy such things may occur.



Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:42:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 2:51:33 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/28/2016 4:00:01 AM, Evidence wrote:


So you believe the universe is both Infinite and Eternal, correct (referring to your underlined statement) or just its "fractal dimensions" are infinite and eternal? What was the "fractal dimensions" at the singularity?

I don't believe in singularities. Well, not the variety that is preached by the science community. All atoms contain singularities. They are called neutrons. These are gateways to other fractal dimensions. Protons and electrons are falling into these singularities (black holes). Its called orbital rotation.


Awesome, so no Big-bang, right? I don't understand the details all you said, but somehow it makes sense, .. as if you are describing the Minds "imagination"!? Another words (forgive the simplicity of my explanation) I see the Mind as Infinite, and what the mind dreams/creates as finite, .. you seem to explain how "things" exist within Infinite (where else, since nothing can be besides Infinite, and Infinite is NOT a finite/thing.)

Q. But mostly, I want to know what YOU believe WAS, .. or was IN that singularity, was it a specific particle we find in the universe, or the entire universe was squeezed into a single massless particle?

There was no Big Bang. Matter is being constantly assembled and disassembled all the time and was not concentrated into one event. Black holes squeeze the ethons together which stops them spinning. This is just a change in state which we call matter. This is the only logical explanation of how the universe could function.


Again, this seems to explain how "things" function as observed in real life, not as presented in the BB-singularity sci-fi garbage. Everything you say seems logical and verifiable.

Q. So was the present universe as we see it today compressed down to a single point in "nothing" 13.75000000000000000000 years ago? (I put them 0's because there is no information to what was before the BB. so hypothetically let's just make it 13.75-infinite 0's, is that OK?)

A single atom contains an entire universe within its own fractal dimension.


Another words like a "cells DNA, only in an atom", .. right? Like the atom has the blueprint to the universe, would that be a fair understanding of this?? I could see that, it makes sense. Now I don't understand the details, but as a whole, it makes sense.

Wait, I am beginning to visualize the Fractal atom-universe in the atom thingy, it seems to follow mathematical laws. Do you think these laws were created naturally, .. or were designed and then nature naturally follow those laws??

Q. So if we were to compress the moon so much that it becomes a quantum tiny point, .. Mass looses its volume? Has this ever been proven in a lab? Did they take mass, any mass like steel, or a small marble sized Gold and as they squeeeesed it, did they notice it starting to loose it's weight/mass and disappear?

Mass is just aetheric pressure caused by the presence of a black-hole. Mass could be described as aetheric wind which pushes objects in its path. :

Again, it just makes sense, but until I understand the details of this 'Eather', I could accept this for now anyways.

Now this is how the universe functions, not how it came into being, correct?

Q. Is it still there though? I mean we know the entire universe was there at that singularity, so is there some "special relativistic effect" in squeezing/compressing mass smaller and smaller where it just naturally becomes 0 volume and disappears??

Aether can't be destroyed. It can only change its form or state. Left spin, right spin and no spin. Its that simple!


Right, I think I understand, ignoring the singularity Big Banging, which I find ridiculous also. I didn't understand you before this, I was assuming you believed in the BB. My questions now will be totally different.

Q. Also, if gravity was created after the BB, what squeezed the universe to a singularity?

Squeezing occurs when ethons approach a black hole. This is when heat, light and matter are produced. The sun's heat and light come from the aether which is constantly flowing towards the sun. This aether flow also traps planets into an orbit around the sun. The aether flow into the centre of the galaxy traps the suns and their planets. Galaxies are also subject to aether flow and can cause galaxy groups to move together. This same principle applies at the sub-atomic level too. (atomic bonding for example).


Interesting, so what would this say about an expanding universe??

Now how would you explain the Universe coming into existence explained by this "Ethereal Mechanics"? Or this has nothing to do with the creation of the universe?

OR can anyone point me to some energy being used on mass making all the atoms and everything pull itself to where it looses mass and disappears?

At the centre of every galaxy such things may occur.


Ok that video gave me goose bumps, I am no electrical engineer, or a physicist, yet that is almost exactly how I see the universe, no singularity (as you said) no BB, none of the special relativity garbage, and I can even reveal the deception in how they make people believe in time dilation, and my ten-speed bike/clock experiment can reveal practically word for word the deception.
I can also demonstrate the existence of "nothing", and Infinite etc. Maybe not on an intellectual level like you could, or an engineer could, but enough where one could take-off on it and explain it in a more detailed technical way.

Referring to the Video, .. yes, I've been saying this for a very long time too, that from a scientific/technological perspective we are like children playing with Legos vs. where we should be by now, .. traveling through the universe, .. galaxy-hopping, visiting relatives.

Akhenaten, how do YOU understand/explain the universe coming into being?

And then, .. where does it reside?

Thanks for your response my friend.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:58:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 7:42:05 AM, Evidence wrote:

So you believe the universe is both Infinite and Eternal, correct (referring to your underlined statement) or just its "fractal dimensions" are infinite and eternal? What was the "fractal dimensions" at the singularity?

The universe extends forever outwards and forever inwards. As it gets smaller it gets faster and time speeds up. As it gets larger, the fractals become slower.



Wait, I am beginning to visualize the Fractal atom-universe in the atom thingy, it seems to follow mathematical laws. Do you think these laws were created naturally, .. or were designed and then nature naturally follow those laws??

You seem to be hinting at some creator. I don't see any creator. The universe is full of aether but there seems to be a 4 % vacuum which causes the formation of galaxies. Thus, matter tries to make up the missing 4 % of the universe.


Ok that video gave me goose bumps, I am no electrical engineer, or a physicist, yet that is almost exactly how I see the universe, no singularity (as you said) no BB, none of the special relativity garbage, and I can even reveal the deception in how they make people believe in time dilation, and my ten-speed bike/clock experiment can reveal practically word for word the deception.
I can also demonstrate the existence of "nothing", and Infinite etc. Maybe not on an intellectual level like you could, or an engineer could, but enough where one could take-off on it and explain it in a more detailed technical way.

Referring to the Video, .. yes, I've been saying this for a very long time too, that from a scientific/technological perspective we are like children playing with Legos vs. where we should be by now, .. traveling through the universe, .. galaxy-hopping, visiting relatives.

Akhenaten, how do YOU understand/explain the universe coming into being?

And then, .. where does it reside?

The universe has always been here. It never came into existence. I suspect that the Earth itself may have once been a sun at some point in time.
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:15:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 3:58:18 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/29/2016 7:42:05 AM, Evidence wrote:

So you believe the universe is both Infinite and Eternal, correct (referring to your underlined statement) or just its "fractal dimensions" are infinite and eternal? What was the "fractal dimensions" at the singularity?

The universe extends forever outwards and forever inwards. As it gets smaller it gets faster and time speeds up. As it gets larger, the fractals become slower.


Extends, do you mean "stretches" or "expands", .. or just simply exists as Infinite and Eternal? Another words; there is nothing else besides this fractal universe?

Wait, I am beginning to visualize the Fractal atom-universe in the atom thingy, it seems to follow mathematical laws. Do you think these laws were created naturally, .. or were designed and then nature naturally follow those laws??

You seem to be hinting at some creator. I don't see any creator. :

Oh OK, .. got it, so you believe this universe is it, in an Infinite fractal form, correct?
What about Infinite regress? Or are you thinking like Lawrence Kraus (minus the BB) where we shouldn't even think that there is something beyond or besides the universe?
That it just is, .. in the space in nothing?

The universe is full of aether but there seems to be a 4 % vacuum which causes the formation of galaxies. Thus, matter tries to make up the missing 4 % of the universe.


OK, I don't understand this now? If the "universe is full of Aether" (like if I say a glass is full of water and maybe some oil floating around with it) then can you explain the universe for me? I know you say its full of Aether, but WHAT is this container called universe made out of?

If it's Infinite, it can't be "full of Aether" that would be impossible because Infinite is boundless.

Ok that video gave me goose bumps, I am no electrical engineer, or a physicist, yet that is almost exactly how I see the universe, no singularity (as you said) no BB, none of the special relativity garbage, and I can even reveal the deception in how they make people believe in time dilation, and my ten-speed bike/clock experiment can reveal practically word for word the deception.
I can also demonstrate the existence of "nothing", and Infinite etc. Maybe not on an intellectual level like you could, or an engineer could, but enough where one could take-off on it and explain it in a more detailed technical way.

Referring to the Video, .. yes, I've been saying this for a very long time too, that from a scientific/technological perspective we are like children playing with Legos vs. where we should be by now, .. traveling through the universe, .. galaxy-hopping, visiting relatives.

Akhenaten, how do YOU understand/explain the universe coming into being?

And then, .. where does it reside?

The universe has always been here. It never came into existence. I suspect that the Earth itself may have once been a sun at some point in time. :

OK, .. so you see the universe as "Infinite" full of Aether, correct? Can't be, it's either Infinite full of infinite, or universe full of universe, or Aether full of Aether, but if you say the "Universe is full of Aether" then neither can be "Infinite", .. both are finite, so you would still have to explain where is the universe, .. what is it in?

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

How do you know it's full?

Take care.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:09:59 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 4:15:05 AM, Evidence wrote:


Extends, do you mean "stretches" or "expands", .. or just simply exists as Infinite and Eternal? Another words; there is nothing else besides this fractal universe?

Fractals exist inside and outside of one another like a series of Russian Dolls. The proton and electron rotates around the neutron, the moons rotate around the planets, the planets rotate around the suns, the suns rotate around the galaxies, the galaxies rotate around the super clusters etc etc to infinity in both directions. (inwards and outwards)



You seem to be hinting at some creator. I don't see any creator. :

Oh OK, .. got it, so you believe this universe is it, in an Infinite fractal form, correct?
What about Infinite regress? Or are you thinking like Lawrence Kraus (minus the BB) where we shouldn't even think that there is something beyond or besides the universe?
That it just is, .. in the space in nothing?

Lawence Kraus, Degrassy and Feynman - They are all old school primitives who haven't got a clue about how the universe works. They believe in the Big Bang religious nonsense. The believe that gravity pulls, space is empty, light travels as a wave packet, space is curved and other Einstein based relativity nonsense. All illogical nonsense.


OK, I don't understand this now? If the "universe is full of Aether" (like if I say a glass is full of water and maybe some oil floating around with it) then can you explain the universe for me? I know you say its full of Aether, but WHAT is this container called universe made out of?

The universe has no container. It extends forever without any walls, fences, edges, boundaries or barriers.

If it's Infinite, it can't be "full of Aether" that would be impossible because Infinite is boundless.

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

How do you know it's full?

The universe is full because light can travel through it. If it wasn't full, then light wouldn't be able to pass through it.
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 6:27:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 1:09:59 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:15:05 AM, Evidence wrote:

Extends, do you mean "stretches" or "expands", .. or just simply exists as Infinite and Eternal? Another words; there is nothing else besides this fractal universe?

Fractals exist inside and outside of one another like a series of Russian Dolls. The proton and electron rotates around the neutron, the moons rotate around the planets, the planets rotate around the suns, the suns rotate around the galaxies, the galaxies rotate around the super clusters etc etc to infinity in both directions. (inwards and outwards)


OK, so do you believe that the universe is Infinite Aether? Or do you believe the Universe is Infinite, which is filled with Aether?
So which is it?

You seem to be hinting at some creator. I don't see any creator. :

Oh OK, .. got it, so you believe this universe is it, in an Infinite fractal form, correct?
What about Infinite regress? Or are you thinking like Lawrence Kraus (minus the BB) where we shouldn't even think that there is something beyond or besides the universe?
That it just is, .. in the space in nothing?

Lawence Kraus, Degrassy and Feynman - They are all old school primitives who haven't got a clue about how the universe works. They believe in the Big Bang religious nonsense. The believe that gravity pulls, space is empty, light travels as a wave packet, space is curved and other Einstein based relativity nonsense. All illogical nonsense. :

But isn't the Aether theory older than the BB theory?

OK, I don't understand this now? If the "universe is full of Aether" (like if I say a glass is full of water and maybe some oil floating around with it) then can you explain the universe for me? I know you say its full of Aether, but WHAT is this container called universe made out of?

The universe has no container. It extends forever without any walls, fences, edges, boundaries or barriers.


But you said the universe is "filled" with Aether, .. if so, it cannot be infinite because it's a filler. Tell me what the "Infinite' part of your theory is?
You say the universe is Aether, and Krauss says it's space, neither can be Infinite.

You cannot "fill" Infinite with any "thing" like space as we know it or Aether.

Can Aether be detected? Well actually if light can travel through it, then yeah, right?

If it's Infinite, it can't be "full of Aether" that would be impossible because Infinite is boundless.

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

How do you know it's full?

The universe is full because light can travel through it. If it wasn't full, then light wouldn't be able to pass through it. :

Again, .. if it's full with something, it is NOT infinite.

The universe is just a dot, a speck in Infinite, and light travels only within this speck. For us the body/brain the universe seems big, .. even infinite, but it really isn't. Not for our Infinite mind anyways.

Thanks again.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 5:20:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 6:27:42 AM, Evidence wrote:

OK, so do you believe that the universe is Infinite Aether? Or do you believe the Universe is Infinite, which is filled with Aether?
So which is it?

You are just playing with words. This is not a word game. Example - Am I running forwards or am I forward running? They both mean the same thing.

But isn't the Aether theory older than the BB theory?

Not since I have accurately described what the aether actually is made of and of how it functions. Thus, this is an entirely new idea.




But you said the universe is "filled" with Aether, .. if so, it cannot be infinite because it's a filler. Tell me what the "Infinite' part of your theory is?

You seem to be obsessed with containers, walls, barriers and limitations. The universe is filled because light tells us that it is full. I have not mentioned any walls or limitations to the universe so why do you keep insisting that I have? The universe being a unique object, does not have any similarities or comparisons to make. Thus, it is full only because light tells us that it is full. There are no other markers or indicators of this fullness. The concept that the universe is full is an abstract concept which is hard to imagine or visualize. That is a limitation of the human brain and has nothing to do with reality.

Can Aether be detected? Well actually if light can travel through it, then yeah, right?

Its hard not to detect aether. Its everywhere and influences everything. Nothing happens without it. You have to be very stupid (like Einstein) to NOT see it.


And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

The aether is NOT CONTAINED.
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 9:14:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/2/2016 5:20:22 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/2/2016 6:27:42 AM, Evidence wrote:

OK, so do you believe that the universe is Infinite Aether? Or do you believe the Universe is Infinite, which is filled with Aether?
So which is it?

You are just playing with words. This is not a word game. Example - Am I running forwards or am I forward running? They both mean the same thing.


No sir, .. playing with words would be like me (being a man) saying: "I am a homosexual lesbian, I love women, especially wearing men's clothes."

If the Universe is made of Aether, a "thing" that light can travel on/in, it cannot be Infinite.
Now if the Universe is "filled" with Aether, then the universe itself is a container "filled with Aether", which again, this universe cannot be infinite, because you cannot "fill" Infinite.

But isn't the Aether theory older than the BB theory?

Not since I have accurately described what the aether actually is made of and of how it functions. Thus, this is an entirely new idea.


Yes, I understand. I have the same problem explaining the difference between the world-view of god/gods and our One and Only possible Infinite, Eternal Creator as God.

But if you can explain and scientifically show what Aether is made of, then again, .. it cannot be infinite, and you face Infinite regress, .. who made, or where did the Aether come from?

But you said the universe is "filled" with Aether, .. if so, it cannot be infinite because it's a filler. Tell me what the "Infinite' part of your theory is?

You seem to be obsessed with containers, walls, barriers and limitations. :

No, I'm only concerned with the proper definitions of containers, walls and barriers, so they would not be conflated with Infinite.


The universe is filled because light tells us that it is full. I have not mentioned any walls or limitations to the universe so why do you keep insisting that I have? :

Again, .. because you keep saying "it is full". Infinite cannot be filled with some-"thing" that light can travel on.

The universe being a unique object, does not have any similarities or comparisons to make. Thus, it is full only because light tells us that it is full. There are no other markers or indicators of this fullness. The concept that the universe is full is an abstract concept which is hard to imagine or visualize. That is a limitation of the human brain and has nothing to do with reality. :

Again, if the universe is an "object", it cannot be Infinite.

And if it has no indicators or markers that it's full, then how would you know, from a scientific perspective that it is full?

I know all about the "limitations of the human brain", that's why I depend on my Infinite mind to perceive everything with. I know the difference between my physical eyes connection with my brain, and my spiritual eyes connection with my mind. I have been "Born Again", not of the flesh, but in the spirit, in the newness of my mind. No longer is my understanding limited to only what's stored in my brain.

Can Aether be detected? Well actually if light can travel through it, then yeah, right?

Its hard not to detect aether. Its everywhere and influences everything. Nothing happens without it. You have to be very stupid (like Einstein) to NOT see it.


I know what you mean about Einstein and I would include all these 666CERN supposedly geniuses with him, .. "stupid", or more like blind.

But my friend, if you can "detect it", it is not Infinite.

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

The aether is NOT CONTAINED. :

If it can be detected, it is finite. Anything that can be detected and defined can be contained, or are contained in something, .. even "thoughts" are contained.

You are talking about the universe right? The one that contains this earth, the stars etc. correct? If so, it is NOT Infinite.

There are no identifying parts to infinite, there is nothing to detect. This is why men cannot accept God because they use their brain and compare Him with finite things like carved images, or things that can go on in infinity like the "infinite numbers" or Jesus Christ who IS the Beginning and the End, and is NOT our or His Infinite Creator God.

We humans can actually understand Infinite (God) because we possess His spirit, it is our mind.

God/Infinite is defined in these two words: "I Am"

Once you could imagine this with your minds-eye (not like seeing your body when you say "I am") but as if you were in an isolation chamber where you seen, heard, and felt nothing except that "I exist", or "I am", then and only then you would understand Infinite.

This is the same reason no one can understand the absolute meaning, or the existence of "nothing", they confuse it with "non-existence", instead of what it is, a no-"thing" which is there exactly as is defined; "nothing".

God bless you my friend.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 2:23:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/5/2016 9:14:56 PM, Evidence wrote:

If the Universe is made of Aether, a "thing" that light can travel on/in, it cannot be Infinite.
Now if the Universe is "filled" with Aether, then the universe itself is a container "filled with Aether", which again, this universe cannot be infinite, because you cannot "fill" Infinite.

Who ever said that infinity can't be filled? Please explain logically - why infinity can't be filled. Thus, you are ignoring the fact that light has told us that the universe is full. So, do you just ignore that light travels through a (full) medium?Note - Some light doesn't reach from the stars because the universe is 4% vacuum and/or matter.

But isn't the Aether theory older than the BB theory?

Not since I have accurately described what the aether actually is made of and of how it functions. Thus, this is an entirely new idea.



But if you can explain and scientifically show what Aether is made of, then again, .. it cannot be infinite, and you face Infinite regress, .. who made, or where did the Aether come from?

The aether didn't come from anywhere. Its always been here and it can't be destroyed. It can only change its state from left spin - right spin to no spin (black hole /dimensional shift).

But you said the universe is "filled" with Aether, .. if so, it cannot be infinite because it's a filler. Tell me what the "Infinite' part of your theory is?

My theory is not infinite, its the universe that's infinite. Again, you seem to be struggling with the English language. The universe is a unique phenomenon. You can use Earthly examples of "fillers" like jars, bottles, boxes, packages, envelopes etc to describe it. It doesn't fit into any Earthly filler category. ITS UNIQUE!

You seem to be obsessed with containers, walls, barriers and limitations. :

No, I'm only concerned with the proper definitions of containers, walls and barriers, so they would not be conflated with Infinite.

In that case, don't mix up the universe with containers because the universe is not a standard Earthly container. Note - Are you sure you understand infinity?


The universe is filled because light tells us that it is full. I have not mentioned any walls or limitations to the universe so why do you keep insisting that I have? :

Again, .. because you keep saying "it is full". Infinite cannot be filled with some-"thing" that light can travel on.

Its not my fault that the universe is full. I only observe what I see.


Again, if the universe is an "object", it cannot be Infinite.

Well, lets call the universe a 'phenomenon' then and not an 'object'. Does that make you feel more secure? lol

And if it has no indicators or markers that it's full, then how would you know, from a scientific perspective that it is full?

Light tells us that it is full. Light being the indicator. Gravity (aether) pushes us down onto the Earth, this is another indicator. Matter clusters together into circular and spiral shapes, this is another indicator. The sun ignites the aether which gives us light and heat, this is another indicator. How many indicators do you need?



Can Aether be detected? Well actually if light can travel through it, then yeah, right?

Its hard not to detect aether. Its everywhere and influences everything. Nothing happens without it. You have to be very stupid (like Einstein) to NOT see it.


I know what you mean about Einstein and I would include all these 666CERN supposedly geniuses with him, .. "stupid", or more like blind.

But my friend, if you can "detect it", it is not Infinite.

You are using lawyer double speak. Again - Its the UNIVERSE that is infinite. Again - The aether is the substance that fills it.

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

The aether is NOT CONTAINED. :

If it can be detected, it is finite. Anything that can be detected and defined can be contained, or are contained in something, .. even "thoughts" are contained.

Again - The universe is unique phenomenon. Why do you keep limiting the universe to the limitations of human consciousness? Just because you personally can't conceive something doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist. Thoughts exist, they are not 'contained'. Your English language skills need addressing.

You are talking about the universe right? The one that contains this earth, the stars etc. correct? If so, it is NOT Infinite.

If it is not infinite, then tell me where the end is? What does the end of the universe look like? How many bricks are there in this wall which is situated at the end of the universe? lol!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no identifying parts to infinite, there is nothing to detect. This is why men cannot accept God because they use their brain and compare Him with finite things like carved images, or things that can go on in infinity like the "infinite numbers" or Jesus Christ who IS the Beginning and the End, and is NOT our or His Infinite Creator God.

This is not a religious topic. 'God' is a human creation.
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:49:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:57:21 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Aether is the container. Matter is contained within the aether. :

Isn't that like saying "space, water, air is the container"? But space, air, water Aether has to be IN something, and if it's IN the universe, or the universe is full of Aether, it is not Infinite.

Infinite contains everything, the whole universe, and since Aether can be detected, it is NOT "Infinite" even if the entire universe is filled with it.

So where, or what is your universe filled with Aether in?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 853
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 4:58:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/6/2016 2:23:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/5/2016 9:14:56 PM, Evidence wrote:

If the Universe is made of Aether, a "thing" that light can travel on/in, it cannot be Infinite.
Now if the Universe is "filled" with Aether, then the universe itself is a container "filled with Aether", which again, this universe cannot be infinite, because you cannot "fill" Infinite.

Who ever said that infinity can't be filled? Please explain logically - why infinity can't be filled. Thus, you are ignoring the fact that light has told us that the universe is full. So, do you just ignore that light travels through a (full) medium?Note - Some light doesn't reach from the stars because the universe is 4% vacuum and/or matter.


Infinite is boundless, He has no beginning nor end, no borders, so He cannot be filled.

The universe may be gazillion light-years in diameter, it could be so big that we may NEVER be able to reach even a tenth of it no matter if we were traveling through worm holes, portals you name it, .. but it is still finite. Yes, the universe may be as you said, made of, or filled with Aether, but the universe must be IN something, and that something is actually a He, Infinite God our Creator.

But isn't the Aether theory older than the BB theory?

Not since I have accurately described what the aether actually is made of and of how it functions. Thus, this is an entirely new idea.

But if you can explain and scientifically show what Aether is made of, then again, .. it cannot be infinite, and you face Infinite regress, .. who made, or where did the Aether come from?

The aether didn't come from anywhere. Its always been here and it can't be destroyed. It can only change its state from left spin - right spin to no spin (black hole /dimensional shift).


Impossible for it to have "always been here" (assuming you are referring to it being Eternal, correct?) Infinite and Eternal don't have no spin, nor any black holes.

But you said the universe is "filled" with Aether, .. if so, it cannot be infinite because it's a filler. Tell me what the "Infinite' part of your theory is?

My theory is not infinite, its the universe that's infinite. Again, you seem to be struggling with the English language. The universe is a unique phenomenon. You can use Earthly examples of "fillers" like jars, bottles, boxes, packages, envelopes etc to describe it. It doesn't fit into any Earthly filler category. ITS UNIQUE!


I am going by your definition, and the way you explain it, Aether is finite, and it fills the universe, which proves your universe is finite also because I know what Infinite means, it cannot be filled. The Universe on the other hand can be, so it is finite, it has a size, which means it has a beginning and an end so it's not Eternal either.

This is way too simple for me to have trouble understanding, .. so the trouble is your limited understanding of Infinite and Eternal, you keep making the same mistakes.

You seem to be obsessed with containers, walls, barriers and limitations. :

No, I'm only concerned with the proper definitions of containers, walls and barriers, so they would not be conflated with Infinite.

In that case, don't mix up the universe with containers because the universe is not a standard Earthly container. Note - Are you sure you understand infinity?


Infinite, or "infinity"? Big difference, which is where I believe your problem rises. You are confusing the two.

Finite, created things/beings can go on in infinity as long as they are part of the space/realm they are traveling through. A space ship could not go into the Heavenly realm. Another words, things, or created things can travel (expand, mutate, .. whatever) infinitely in Infinity, but they will NEVER become Infinite.

The universe is filled because light tells us that it is full. I have not mentioned any walls or limitations to the universe so why do you keep insisting that I have? :

Again, .. because you keep saying "it is full". Infinite cannot be filled with some-"thing" that light can travel on.

Its not my fault that the universe is full. I only observe what I see.


Again you are confusing Infinite with the teeny-tiny finite speck of universe (compared to Infinite that is)

Again, if the universe is an "object", it cannot be Infinite.

Well, lets call the universe a 'phenomenon' then and not an 'object'. Does that make you feel more secure? lol


I was speaking in absolutes, not about some phenomena, some fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen whose explanation is in question!? I know what I am talking about.

The show of insecurity in one of us is obvious, ..

And if it has no indicators or markers that it's full, then how would you know, from a scientific perspective that it is full?

Light tells us that it is full. Light being the indicator. Gravity (aether) pushes us down onto the Earth, this is another indicator. Matter clusters together into circular and spiral shapes, this is another indicator. The sun ignites the aether which gives us light and heat, this is another indicator. How many indicators do you need?


None of those are "indicators of Infinite or Eternal", .. you are talking about finite things, .. like a teeny-tiny spark that is here today, and gone tomorrow.

Can Aether be detected? Well actually if light can travel through it, then yeah, right?

Its hard not to detect aether. Its everywhere and influences everything. Nothing happens without it. You have to be very stupid (like Einstein) to NOT see it.


I know what you mean about Einstein and I would include all these 666CERN supposedly geniuses with him, .. "stupid", or more like blind.

But my friend, if you can "detect it", it is not Infinite.

You are using lawyer double speak. Again - Its the UNIVERSE that is infinite. Again - The aether is the substance that fills it.


Lawyer double speak? Ooohh, .. that hurts. I hate what most of todays immoral, cold, heartless Lawyers stand for, .. I could never in a million years do that to you. I pray not anyways.
Again, .. my friend; if the Aether fills the Universe, then the universe is NOT Infinite.

And what's it made of to be able to contain all the Aether!?

The aether is NOT CONTAINED. :

If it can be detected, it is finite. Anything that can be detected and defined can be contained, or are contained in something, .. even "thoughts" are contained.

Again - The universe is unique phenomenon. Why do you keep limiting the universe to the limitations of human consciousness? Just because you personally can't conceive something doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist. Thoughts exist, they are not 'contained'. Your English language skills need addressing.


Everything you wrote here came from your thoughts, and if you didn't contain each word, I would not be able to understand you.

Oh I conceive it all right, it is you who keeps exaggerating the universe to someone you have absolutely no understanding of, .. Infinite, Eternal God. And there is no other God besides Him, .. because??

... that's right, because He is Infinite.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau