Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Hard stuff.

Fkkize
Posts: 2,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:12:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Makes me happy I just have to do quantum mechanics lol
The proletarians have nothing to lose but their plague. They have a toothbrush to win.
Axonly
Posts: 1,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:19:46 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/17/2016 3:12:04 PM, Fkkize wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Makes me happy I just have to do quantum mechanics lol

I keep the hell away from physics. Why? Because I'm a coward
Meh!
Fkkize
Posts: 2,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:07:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/22/2016 1:19:46 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/17/2016 3:12:04 PM, Fkkize wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Makes me happy I just have to do quantum mechanics lol

I keep the hell away from physics. Why? Because I'm a coward

git gud
The proletarians have nothing to lose but their plague. They have a toothbrush to win.
Axonly
Posts: 1,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:51:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 6/22/2016 4:07:49 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/22/2016 1:19:46 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/17/2016 3:12:04 PM, Fkkize wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

Makes me happy I just have to do quantum mechanics lol

I keep the hell away from physics. Why? Because I'm a coward

git gud

no u
Meh!