Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Paleo Diet

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 10:45:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
The Paleo Diet can prevent/cure 98% of all human disease and health problems. If everybody ate foods that nature intended, then health problems would be unknown. The other 2% of health problems comes from fecal material, poor sanitation and dangerous chemicals. Germs do not cause disease, they only appear to fix or adjust the diet problem. There are no viruses. This concept was just made up to justify the use of drugs, vaccination and many other unnecessary medical procedures.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 11:37:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 10:45:58 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Paleo Diet can prevent/cure 98% of all human disease and health problems....

Troll post.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:37:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 10:45:58 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Paleo Diet can prevent/cure 98% of all human disease and health problems. If everybody ate foods that nature intended, then health problems would be unknown. The other 2% of health problems comes from fecal material, poor sanitation and dangerous chemicals. Germs do not cause disease, they only appear to fix or adjust the diet problem. There are no viruses. This concept was just made up to justify the use of drugs, vaccination and many other unnecessary medical procedures.

Sometimes I wonder "What forum should this topic be posted in?" But, most of the time i's very clear, so why so often do people post in inappropriate forums? Take your nonsense to the Health forum.

Regarding the paleo diet, why would anyone follow a diet only designed to carry a person through about 30 years of age?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 2:43:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 1:37:08 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/19/2016 10:45:58 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Paleo Diet can prevent/cure 98% of all human disease and health problems. If everybody ate foods that nature intended, then health problems would be unknown. The other 2% of health problems comes from fecal material, poor sanitation and dangerous chemicals. Germs do not cause disease, they only appear to fix or adjust the diet problem. There are no viruses. This concept was just made up to justify the use of drugs, vaccination and many other unnecessary medical procedures.

Sometimes I wonder "What forum should this topic be posted in?" But, most of the time i's very clear, so why so often do people post in inappropriate forums? Take your nonsense to the Health forum.

Regarding the paleo diet, why would anyone follow a diet only designed to carry a person through about 30 years of age?

Hi there imbeciles 1, 2 and 3.

I know you hate facts and truth and will do all you can disrupt truth and knowledge from reaching the general public. I am nearly double the age limit of your pathetic age limit to the Paleo diet (30 lol). When I wasn't on the Paleo diet I was constantly sick. Since changing my diet to exclude grain, sugar and dairy I have never felt better.

The fact is that the agricultural revolution has set the human life expectancy back by less than half. Life expectancy before the agricultural revolution was much higher despite the many dangers and hardships.

It appears that you bunch of nincompoops don't understand what science is. Science is about advancing knowledge through experimentation and observation. I have observed and experimented with diet to see that I am right about this issue.

All cancer research is a waste of time and money. The Paleo diet can prevent all types of disease including - cancer, diabetes, Alzheimers, flu, colds, headaches, stomach pain, heart attack and stroke.

The medical authorities know this, but because they are corrupt and want to make huge profits and gain prestige, they ignore natural cures and vitamins.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 11:42:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 2:43:51 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
I know you hate facts and truth and will do all you can disrupt truth and knowledge from reaching the general public. I am nearly double the age limit of your pathetic age limit to the Paleo diet (30 lol). When I wasn't on the Paleo diet I was constantly sick. Since changing my diet to exclude grain, sugar and dairy I have never felt better.

The fact is that the agricultural revolution has set the human life expectancy back by less than half. Life expectancy before the agricultural revolution was much higher despite the many dangers and hardships.

You can check the wikipedia entry for life expectancy: https://en.wikipedia.org...

Longer live correlates with the agricultural revolution.

The peleo diet is based on the believe we should eat what cave men would have ate. But, cave men didn't live anywhere near as long as we live. And, you should consider that cavemen didn't live as we do, and so what's good for them wouldn't necessarily be good for us.

No one recommends added sugar in foods, or high amount of grains in diets. But, still, any half-civilized caveman probably ate lots of grain. Maybe you feel better now on the Paleo diet. But, that probably more to do with the diet you left than the diet you're on now.

All cancer research is a waste of time and money. The Paleo diet can prevent all types of disease including - cancer, diabetes, Alzheimers, flu, colds, headaches, stomach pain, heart attack and stroke.

Okay then, see you at 110.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 12:07:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 10:45:58 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
The Paleo Diet can prevent/cure 98% of all human disease and health problems. If everybody ate foods that nature intended, then health problems would be unknown. The other 2% of health problems comes from fecal material, poor sanitation and dangerous chemicals. Germs do not cause disease, they only appear to fix or adjust the diet problem. There are no viruses. This concept was just made up to justify the use of drugs, vaccination and many other unnecessary medical procedures.

We don't have a bullsh*t forum, but if we did; this post would belong there.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 2:49:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 11:42:51 PM, Rukado wrote:

The peleo diet is based on the believe we should eat what cave men would have ate. But, cave men didn't live anywhere near as long as we live. And, you should consider that cavemen didn't live as we do, and so what's good for them wouldn't necessarily be good for us.

Really? How many caveman have you spoken to recently? None I'll bet! lol

Naaa!! Your just making this up because you think you have the support of the corrupt establishment. Thus, you think you can regurgitate the established nonsense and get away with it without being subject to humiliation. Sorry! Not this time!

The increase in life expectancy is because the human population is recovering from thousands of years of below average life expectancy due to eating agricultural products. Refrigeration, nutrition, education, transport systems all increase life expectancy. Whereas, grain, dairy and sugar are all life decreasing agents. Modern medical intervention is also keeping people alive artificially with spare parts and drugs. Alas, most of these problems are caused by eating grain, sugar and dairy. If people didn't eat grain, sugar and dairy they wouldn't have blocked arteries, kidney failure, strokes, heart attacks, gangrene, tooth decay and eye problems. If you get 3 hours of sunlight per day you wont become short sighted. A proven fact. Thus, all mankind's problems are self induced.

No one recommends added sugar in foods, or high amount of grains in diets. But, still, any half-civilized caveman probably ate lots of grain. Maybe you feel better now on the Paleo diet. But, that probably more to do with the diet you left than the diet you're on now.

You forgot about dairy food. its responsible for stroke, heart attacks, blocked renal function and is cancer causing due to reduction of blood flow and calcium build up.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 5:16:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 2:49:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Really? How many caveman have you spoken to recently? None I'll bet! lol

Paleolithic humans lived in Africa well into the 20th-century, and were the subject of much examination by western scientists. How about you, have you talked to any centenarian cave men, to know that the paleo diet gave them long life? Surely, smart people in western societies have followed the paleo diet, how is their life span compared to other people?

If you get 3 hours of sunlight per day you wont become short sighted. A proven fact. Thus, all mankind's problems are self induced.

What does sunlight have to do with the paleo diet? Do you live in the woods, like hunter-gatherers lived?

You forgot about dairy food. its responsible for stroke, heart attacks, blocked renal function and is cancer causing due to reduction of blood flow and calcium build up.

High calcium intake has many health benefits. Maybe calcium build-up in arteries is because of a lack of physical activity, not diet? Maybe the modern pop diet, like you may have had, is very unhealthy but eating better doesn't require the paleo diet. In fact, I've not seen evidence that the paleo diet is even as good as a reasonable modern diet.

Then there's the issue of sustainability. Hunting and gathering is expensive and hard on the environment. Even if it had health benefits comparable to other good diets, is its extra burden worth it?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:33:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 5:16:28 AM, Rukado wrote:

Paleolithic humans lived in Africa well into the 20th-century, and were the subject of much examination by western scientists. How about you, have you talked to any centenarian cave men, to know that the paleo diet gave them long life? Surely, smart people in western societies have followed the paleo diet, how is their life span compared to other people?

Well, I know that when Capt Cook arrived in Australia he couldn't get over how white the aborigines teeth were. The Europeans were by comparison, stunted, weak, pale, anemic and had many missing teeth and discolouration.

Note - If you don't have many teeth, then you may starve to death. In the Victorian era many people did die from tooth decay and related problems.

What do you think consumption is? Presumably, an eating problem, by the sound of it! lol

If you get 3 hours of sunlight per day you wont become short sighted. A proven fact. Thus, all mankind's problems are self induced.

What does sunlight have to do with the paleo diet? Do you live in the woods, like hunter-gatherers lived?

I am just pointing out that being indoors too much can lead to short-sightedness. Cavemen didn't wear glasses, nor were they short sighted. Its only civilized man who spends too much time indoors that became short sighted. Its a self induced medical condition which has little to do with genetics. Same goes for flu, colds, influenza, polio, ebola, dermatitis, headaches, heart attacks, stroke and every other medical condition. They are all self induced conditions and have nothing to do with either genetics or germs.

You forgot about dairy food. its responsible for stroke, heart attacks, blocked renal function and is cancer causing due to reduction of blood flow and calcium build up.

High calcium intake has many health benefits. Maybe calcium build-up in arteries is because of a lack of physical activity, not diet? Maybe the modern pop diet, like you may have had, is very unhealthy but eating better doesn't require the paleo diet. In fact, I've not seen evidence that the paleo diet is even as good as a reasonable modern diet.

You don't need dairy products to get sufficient calcium. There is sufficient calcium in vegetables. Dairy, grain and sugar cause a leaching out of vitamins.

Then there's the issue of sustainability. Hunting and gathering is expensive and hard on the environment. Even if it had health benefits comparable to other good diets, is its extra burden worth it?

You can eat a diet containing 10% of grain,sugar and dairy without suffering any adverse health conditions. Its just the over consumption of these products that leads to health problems. Most people eat far too much grain, sugar and dairy which causes many problems. There are alternatives to grain - potatoes, turnips, carrots, beans.
Alternatives to dairy - soy, nut milk and oat milk. Best not to use any concentrated sugars, just eat fruit which contains plenty of natural sugar.