Jump to topic:

The hydrogen bomb

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 1:43:38 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
To create a hydrogen bomb you need to compress some uranium which in turn compresses hydrogen. This compression causes the ethons to stop spinning and releases E= MC squared energy. This simple explanation proves that my theories are correct. The hydrogen bomb just mimics the Sun's gravity. Thus, the Sun's gravity forces the ethons to stop spinning which creates light and energy. Thus, you can never create free energy unless you can duplicate the Sun's gravity. Thus, experimenting with plasma vortexes on Earth is a waste of time and money.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 2:36:04 PM
At 6/26/2016 1:43:38 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
To create a hydrogen bomb you need to compress some uranium which in turn compresses hydrogen. This compression causes the ethons to stop spinning and releases E= MC squared energy. This simple explanation proves that my theories are correct. The hydrogen bomb just mimics the Sun's gravity. Thus, the Sun's gravity forces the ethons to stop spinning which creates light and energy. Thus, you can never create free energy unless you can duplicate the Sun's gravity. Thus, experimenting with plasma vortexes on Earth is a waste of time and money.

What's an ethon?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 6:23:52 PM
At 6/26/2016 5:32:29 PM, keithprosser wrote:
Ethons are the fundametal particles that comprise the ether.
What do they teach in school physical these days?
https://www.youtube.com...

Still doesn't explain what they are and why they have never been detected.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 11:56:59 PM

Compression (pressure) equals gravity? You are beyond wrong. Lol.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 1:01:29 AM

Actually, it's not the Ethons that are the cause, it's actually the Xander Berklons.

What happens, is when you compress the Ethons and the Thurmons together in an enclosed space, in the presence of a Berklons; one of the Ethons attempts to masquerade as a Thurmon, as the Ethon's superpositional parter, the Judon (which itself is a partially decomposed Thurmon). The density of Thurmons in the centre, thus causes the Ethon to hide his status, at some point later as the Ethon will decay if it's state is exposed, it's superpositional Judon brother spontaneously decays, with the decay products transferred to the Ethon so that Ethon can thus further masquarade as Thurmons until critical mass is achieved, at which point the Xander Berklons, even though it would normally interact with and discover that the Ethon is not a Thurmon; and the Ethon has used up all it's Judon decay products thus allow the Ethon to finally get to the point where it can get enough energy to launch thus causing a massive amount of emotional energy to be released; the Xander Berklons do this even though they already knew that the Ethon was masquerading as Thurmons; and let them past anyway because the Berklon has a son that looks up to the Ethon.

This explanation is proof that I am right and you are wrong.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 1:07:15 AM
At 6/26/2016 11:56:59 PM, dee-em wrote:

Compression (pressure) equals gravity? You are beyond wrong. Lol.

Aetheric pressure is holding you together, so I wouldn't laugh out too loud.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 1:13:40 AM
At 6/27/2016 1:01:29 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

Actually, it's not the Ethons that are the cause, it's actually the Xander Berklons.

What happens, is when you compress the Ethons and the Thurmons together in an enclosed space, in the presence of a Berklons; one of the Ethons attempts to masquerade as a Thurmon, as the Ethon's superpositional parter, the Judon (which itself is a partially decomposed Thurmon). The density of Thurmons in the centre, thus causes the Ethon to hide his status, at some point later as the Ethon will decay if it's state is exposed, it's superpositional Judon brother spontaneously decays, with the decay products transferred to the Ethon so that Ethon can thus further masquarade as Thurmons until critical mass is achieved, at which point the Xander Berklons, even though it would normally interact with and discover that the Ethon is not a Thurmon; and the Ethon has used up all it's Judon decay products thus allow the Ethon to finally get to the point where it can get enough energy to launch thus causing a massive amount of emotional energy to be released; the Xander Berklons do this even though they already knew that the Ethon was masquerading as Thurmons; and let them past anyway because the Berklon has a son that looks up to the Ethon.

You are just a nincompoop who thinks he is funny. But, your example shows the basic human trait of over-complicating something that is simple and easy to understand. This over-complicating process is part of the power struggle through disguising natures forces so that unfair advantages can be achieved using deception. This is how the university system works. It is all about creating unnecessary complications which confuse people and make them think that the universe is a complicated place. Thus, they must pay allegiance to the divine ones (professors) who have the sacred knowledge.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 2:28:15 AM
At 6/27/2016 1:13:40 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/27/2016 1:01:29 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

You are just a nincompoop who thinks he is funny. But, your example shows the basic human trait of over-complicating something that is simple and easy to understand. This over-complicating process is part of the power struggle through disguising natures forces so that unfair advantages can be achieved using deception. This is how the university system works. It is all about creating unnecessary complications which confuse people and make them think that the universe is a complicated place. Thus, they must pay allegiance to the divine ones (professors) who have the sacred knowledge.

No, what I described is exactly how it works. I proved it with the explanation above. You're just close minded that you cannot see the truth.

You can't show that I'm wrong, or prove that I'm wrong, and so you resort to insulting me.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:43:47 AM
At 6/27/2016 2:28:15 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

No, what I described is exactly how it works. I proved it with the explanation above. You're just close minded that you cannot see the truth.

You can't show that I'm wrong, or prove that I'm wrong, and so you resort to insulting me.

You are a smarty pants nincompoop. Therefore, you are wrong! lol
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 12:08:49 PM
At 6/27/2016 5:43:47 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

You can't show that I'm wrong; you've given up trying!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 1:36:33 PM
At 6/27/2016 12:08:49 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

No, I haven't given up. I have just identified you as a nincompoop. That's all.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:02:18 PM
At 6/27/2016 1:36:33 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

You have given up, you haven't even attempted to prove me wrong! No point calling me a nincompoop when you're the one unable to even start disproving my facts.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:43:34 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:02:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

You have given up, you haven't even attempted to prove me wrong! No point calling me a nincompoop when you're the one unable to even start disproving my facts.

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. lol
Show me your references for Thurmons, Berklons and Xander Berklons. lol Good luck! lol
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:46:24 AM
At 6/28/2016 3:43:34 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Show me your references for Thurmons, Berklons and Xander Berklons. lol Good luck! lol

I just showed you, it's in my original reply.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 2:55:57 PM
At 6/28/2016 3:46:24 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

As I have already stated. Nincompoop! lol
Jry2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:54:03 AM

(1) Do you have proof that your own model is correct, beyond the "simple explanation?" Many nonexistent phenomena can be explained. I can explain that there is a purple ape in space, and explain how its muscles move; yet that doesn't mean there's a purple ape floating in space.

(2) If you were wrong, what evidence or experiment would prove that? In other words, how is your theory falsifiable?
Jry2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:54:43 AM
At 6/28/2016 3:43:34 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Show me your Ethons, lol.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 5:18:57 AM
At 7/4/2016 4:54:03 AM, Jry2001 wrote:

(1) Do you have proof that your own model is correct, beyond the "simple explanation?" Many nonexistent phenomena can be explained. I can explain that there is a purple ape in space, and explain how its muscles move; yet that doesn't mean there's a purple ape floating in space.

My theory is based on the work of many qualified electrical engineers. (Robert Distinti, Nikola Tesla, Maxwell, Crookes, Mendelev, Faraday, Thomson and Kalvin).

Your purple ape in space has no history or logic credibility. My theory is a logical sequence of events which explains how the universe should work, assuming that the universe is logical. The current theories are all illogical and are based on religious assumptions. Your theory can easily be negated. Purple monkey has no oxygen so monkey dies. No more purple monkey. Theory refuted.

(2) If you were wrong, what evidence or experiment would prove that? In other words, how is your theory falsifiable?

My theory is not falsifiable because it is logical and it is correct. If you can falsify it, then good luck to you.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 2:13:33 PM
At 6/28/2016 2:55:57 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/28/2016 3:46:24 AM, Ramshutu wrote:

As I have already stated. Nincompoop! lol

I've shown you everything involved, my original post proves it. Calling me names just shows you how little of an argument you have; you are simply buried in denial based on what you've been taught about the world having been wrong all the time.
bamiller43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:00:47 PM
At 6/26/2016 2:36:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What's an ethon?

Our que to realize this is a troll thread and to move on to the next one.
Jry2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 11:44:43 PM
At 7/4/2016 5:18:57 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
My theory is not falsifiable

Likewise, religious beliefs aren't falsifiable. Does that mean you accept all religious ideas?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 1:24:00 AM
At 7/4/2016 11:44:43 PM, Jry2001 wrote:

Likewise, religious beliefs aren't falsifiable. Does that mean you accept all religious ideas?

I am discussing science, not religion nincompoop. If you can falsify my theory, then go ahead, falsify it!........... otherwise, just shut up!
Jry2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:27:29 PM
At 7/5/2016 1:24:00 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

I am discussing science, not religion nincompoop. If you can falsify my theory, then go ahead, falsify it!........... otherwise, just shut up!

So you've conceded that your "science" is just like religion in that it can't be falsified.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 1:47:14 AM
At 7/5/2016 10:27:29 PM, Jry2001 wrote:

So you've conceded that your "science" is just like religion in that it can't be falsified.

No nincompoop! If something can't be falsified (in science) then, it means that it is true!
So....................................................................................can you falsify my theory? If you can't. Then shut the F**K up.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:38:07 PM
At 7/6/2016 1:47:14 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/5/2016 10:27:29 PM, Jry2001 wrote:

No nincompoop! If something can't be falsified (in science) then, it means that it is true!
So....................................................................................can you falsify my theory? If you can't. Then shut the F**K up.

I'm waiting for you to falsify my theory too. Hah!
Joey888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 9:22:50 PM
For all its awesome power, the hydrogen bomb is actually quite ineffective if you think about it. If you were to convert it into an antimatter bomb, it would be fifty times more effective. Just imagine what that could do.
Joseph
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:38:26 PM
Hard to know what you mean by more effectve, but to put figures to it, the Hiroshima bomb ('Little Boy') used 64kg of uranium and turned 0.7 grams of it into energy. Presumably an anti-matter bomb that used 64kg of anti-matter would turn all of it to energy along with another 64kg of ordinary matter - a bigger bang by a factor of about 200,000 by my reckoning.

Unfortunately the cost of producing anti matter with current technology is over 1 billion dollars per gram, so a 64kg anti-matter bomb would be rather expensive.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 12:54:07 AM
At 7/8/2016 10:38:26 PM, keithprosser wrote:
Hard to know what you mean by more effectve, but to put figures to it, the Hiroshima bomb ('Little Boy') used 64kg of uranium and turned 0.7 grams of it into energy. Presumably an anti-matter bomb that used 64kg of anti-matter would turn all of it to energy along with another 64kg of ordinary matter - a bigger bang by a factor of about 200,000 by my reckoning.

Unfortunately the cost of producing anti matter with current technology is over 1 billion dollars per gram, so a 64kg anti-matter bomb would be rather expensive.

There is no such thing as anti-matter. It is just part of the CERN-A-CON which creates fictitious particles as means of justifying its existence.

According to CERN - When you accelerate a proton, its mass increases 30 times? Isn't this just aether resistance in action? Ultimately, when you are measuring any mass you are just measuring aether resistance.
Joey888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:43:58 AM
Despite the fact that the hydrogen bomb is super powerful, why would we need such a weapon. We don't need this kind of thing in our world. We should focus on more important things and solve the problems that we have right now.
Joseph