Jump to topic:

Dark Matter

Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:24:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
In the dark about this subject, but I accidentally heard talk that scientists are going to dig a deep hole in the surface of the earth to find some Dark Matter that "should be" contained in the Primordial soil of the beginning of the one celled grub.

This hole is going to be in Australia, where many grubs live since the labor party started the immigrations system on open gate policy...Whoops! I digress.

What do the enlightened scientist of th is forum know about digging?

They tell me that they will get rid of the dirt pile by digging another hole and burying it. Very scientifically though.

Of course, the Dark Matter they might find could be just coal, and this announcement is just a Furfy from the mining industry.

Over to you, Oh! Enlightened Ones, or is that Enblackened Ones.

Express your knowledge, but please do it nicely.
bamiller43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:57:34 AM
At 6/30/2016 12:24:32 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
In the dark about this subject, but I accidentally heard talk that scientists are going to dig a deep hole in the surface of the earth to find some Dark Matter that "should be" contained in the Primordial soil of the beginning of the one celled grub.

This hole is going to be in Australia, where many grubs live since the labor party started the immigrations system on open gate policy...Whoops! I digress.

What do the enlightened scientist of th is forum know about digging?

They tell me that they will get rid of the dirt pile by digging another hole and burying it. Very scientifically though.

Of course, the Dark Matter they might find could be just coal, and this announcement is just a Furfy from the mining industry.

Over to you, Oh! Enlightened Ones, or is that Enblackened Ones.

http://mobile.abc.net.au...

So I think this might be what you overheard. they aren't looking for dark matter IN the earth. They are using an underground base to try and DETECT dark matter. It has to be far underground so as to limit other forms of radiation from interfering with the signal.

As for the dirt, they'll probably sell it to landscaping companies, geologists, heck maybe just dump it into the ocean since we're so good at that.

As for your grubs and Australian politics, I know nothing, and therefore am silent.
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:39:11 PM
At 6/30/2016 12:24:32 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

Certainly, if you agree to abide by this request in your own posts.