Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Total Lunar Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky_ace25
Posts: 190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 5:16:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you live in North America, look up what time you can see the total lunar eclipse! Behold the moon turning red with the wrath of Satan! (Just joking people).
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 5:23:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/20/2010 5:16:54 PM, Sky_ace25 wrote:
If you live in North America, look up what time you can see the total lunar eclipse! Behold the moon turning red with the wrath of Satan! (Just joking people).

Thanks for that, but won't be seeing it in England then! Trouble is, when we block off the sunlight from the moon, what you then see is the horrific reflection of the earth 'light'! So Satan must have taken up his habitation here!
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 5:59:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/20/2010 5:41:38 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about that. :)

Says Canada
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Sky_ace25
Posts: 190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 6:17:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dunno, but you should look it up! I think anywhere that you can see the moon at the right nighttime should work.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 6:24:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/20/2010 5:59:00 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/20/2010 5:41:38 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about that. :)

Says Canada

You got a problem with Canada? Bring it!
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 6:37:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/20/2010 6:24:27 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 12/20/2010 5:59:00 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/20/2010 5:41:38 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about that. :)

Says Canada

You got a problem with Canada? Bring it!

Canada is only good for bacon and syrup.
kfc
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 6:47:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/20/2010 6:37:28 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/20/2010 6:24:27 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 12/20/2010 5:59:00 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/20/2010 5:41:38 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about that. :)

Says Canada

You got a problem with Canada? Bring it!

Canada is only good for bacon and syrup.

Quite right.