Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

UNDENIABLE evidence of creationism!!

KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:31:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.

How can you say that?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 2:28:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:31:53 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.

How can you say that?

Because it's true; otherwise, they wouldn't be creationists.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 2:39:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/12/2016 2:28:57 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:31:53 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.

How can you say that?

Because it's true; otherwise, they wouldn't be creationists.

Tens of thousands years before today there were technologies too advanced for modern science.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:05:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/12/2016 2:39:52 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 2:28:57 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:31:53 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.

How can you say that?

Because it's true; otherwise, they wouldn't be creationists.

Tens of thousands years before today there were technologies too advanced for modern science.

There were not; and if you think there was, please support that claim.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:50:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 2:39:52 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 2:28:57 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:31:53 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/12/2016 9:21:13 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:55:18 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/11/2016 2:41:36 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

No.

This only shows that you're knowledge of popular culture is 6000 years old.

Same really goes for creationists; their knowledge of science is 6,000 years old.

How can you say that?

Because it's true; otherwise, they wouldn't be creationists.

Tens of thousands years before today there were technologies too advanced for modern science.

No there weren't.