Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where does the sun gets its energy from?

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:30:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
My theory is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. The aether is a store house of energy because it is spinning at the speed of light. The gravity of the sun pushes these spinning particles together which stops them spinning. This releases E= MC squared energy. This is the only logical explanation of how the sun could gain such enormous energy with so little resources. The fact that the atmosphere of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than the surface is proof of my theory. This explains why sun spots cool the sun. A planetary shadow is cast onto the surface of the sun by Jupiter and Saturn which causes an aether deficit - resulting in cooling.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:37:48 AM
At 7/17/2016 1:30:47 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
A planetary shadow is cast onto the surface of the sun by Jupiter and Saturn which causes an aether deficit - resulting in cooling.

Comedy gold!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:44:21 AM
At 7/17/2016 1:37:48 AM, dee-em wrote:
A planetary shadow is cast onto the surface of the sun by Jupiter and Saturn which causes an aether deficit - resulting in cooling.

Comedy gold!

Nincompoop heaven!

https://tallbloke.wordpress.com...
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 10:19:03 AM
My theory is that the sun gets its energy from the aether. The aether is a store house of energy because it is spinning at the speed of light. The gravity of the sun pushes these spinning particles together which stops them spinning. This releases E= MC squared energy. This is the only logical explanation of how the sun could gain such enormous energy with so little resources. The fact that the atmosphere of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than the surface is proof of my theory. This explains why sun spots cool the sun. A planetary shadow is cast onto the surface of the sun by Jupiter and Saturn which causes an aether deficit - resulting in cooling.

I don't know what the actual psychological term for your condition is, but I'll bet it's really hard to spell.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 10:43:50 AM
' This releases E= MC squared energy. '
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 12:58:07 PM
At 7/17/2016 10:19:03 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

I don't know what the actual psychological term for your condition is, but I'll bet it's really hard to spell.

Another frightened nincompoop! lol!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:05:05 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:51:36 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:05:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

There are funnier explanations than this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:01:26 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:51:36 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:17:42 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:01:26 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

You call hilarious speculations 'facts'?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:20:49 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:17:42 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

What speculations exactly? Explain yourself.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:24:45 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:20:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

I am Riwaaz here on DDO.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:29:06 PM
My insane speculation, that I just made up is that the sun gets its energy from some random a aether that I have no way to show exists, and I have no reason to believe exists. Because it makes it sound like it could power the sun, I'm going to say aether is a store house of energy, even though I can't measure it, or see it and I have no reason to believe it really exists. I'm going to say it stores energy because the aether which is a field sometimes is spinning at the speed of light, even though i can't show it's possible, I have no maths to support me, and even though I can't tell you why any modern science works despite it being all wrong; and saying that makes it sound like the aether are particles and not a field any more. The gravity of the sun pushes these spinning particles together which stops them spinning, even though I can't say how, or why or when, or explain how any of this possible. This releases E= MC squared energy, even though I don't really believe in Einstein, I'm going to use his equations anyway. This is the only logical explanation of how the sun could gain such enormous energy with so little resources, except for removing all the random insane speculation I've just spouted and replace it with measurable science . The fact that the atmosphere of the sun is millions of degrees hotter than the surface is proof of my theory, even though I won't explain how or why it's proof, nor have I offered any reason or justification of why my theory Explains why it's hotter, I'm just going to say it's proof and hope no one notices that I just made this up . This explains why sun spots cool the sun, even though nothing I said even comes close to explaining why my theory makes that happen or why. A planetary shadow is cast onto the surface of the sun by Jupiter and Saturn which causes an aether deficit - resulting in cooling; even though literally nothing I just said makes any sense. Now I'm going to retire to fling faeces at tourists at the local science museum.

*fixed
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:35:31 PM

Where does the energy come from in a nuclear reaction? Obviously, the aether particles are spinning at the speed of light. That's what E=MC squared tells us! 2 particles stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared! Nincompoops! This is a mechanical description of what happens. Energy is not magical and comes from nowhere as classical physics would like you to believe. The universe is logical and follows logical steps.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:44:02 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:24:45 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

I am Riwaaz here on DDO.

Yes, I know, a complete idiot who understands nothing about the world around you.

But, that doesn't answer the question. Of course, you have no clue what's written on that page and couldn't possibly even begin to formulate "speculations"
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:44:34 PM
Einstein didn't invent or find anything during his life time. He was a clerk in patent office and stole all his so called "ideas" Nincompoops! Your lack of research and knowledge is pitiful. lol
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:45:25 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:35:31 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

Where does the energy come from in a nuclear reaction? Obviously, the aether particles are spinning at the speed of light. That's what E=MC squared tells us! 2 particles stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared! Nincompoops! This is a mechanical description of what happens. Energy is not magical and comes from nowhere as classical physics would like you to believe. The universe is logical and follows logical steps.

Who was the first scientist to talk about aether?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:48:32 PM

Where does the energy come from in a nuclear reaction?

It's right there on that page had you the brains to read it.

Obviously, the aether particles are spinning at the speed of light. That's what E=MC squared tells us!

LOL. No, that's not what that equation tells us, not even remotely.

2 particles stop spinning which releases the speed of light squared! Nincompoops! This is a mechanical description of what happens. Energy is not magical and comes from nowhere as classical physics would like you to believe. The universe is logical and follows logical steps.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What an idiot.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:53:20 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:44:34 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Einstein didn't invent or find anything during his life time. He was a clerk in patent office and stole all his so called "ideas" Nincompoops! Your lack of research and knowledge is pitiful. lol

Albert was a dimwit poor in maths.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:55:47 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:44:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

I am Riwaaz here on DDO.

Yes, I know, a complete idiot who understands nothing about the world around you.

But, that doesn't answer the question. Of course, you have no clue what's written on that page and couldn't possibly even begin to formulate "speculations"

To write something constructive, I am as willing as you are.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:55:51 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:45:25 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Its the fifth element. Many ancient civilizations had a term for it. Earth, water, air, fire, and aether are commonly used concepts which go back thousands of years.

I am just updating and describing the aether in modern terms using available technology and concepts. my aether concept doesn't resemble the old aether concept in any way other than in vague terms of what it does. I explain which it consists of, how it functions, what it influences, how it creates matter, how it carries light etc. None of these things have been explained before in terms of aether.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:57:59 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:55:51 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:45:25 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Its the fifth element. Many ancient civilizations had a term for it. Earth, water, air, fire, and aether are commonly used concepts which go back thousands of years.

I am just updating and describing the aether in modern terms using available technology and concepts. my aether concept doesn't resemble the old aether concept in any way other than in vague terms of what it does. I explain which it consists of, how it functions, what it influences, how it creates matter, how it carries light etc. None of these things have been explained before in terms of aether.

Name the scientist, then we'll talk.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:58:41 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:55:47 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

I am Riwaaz here on DDO.

Is there no end to your lies? Have you ever once in your life considered telling the truth? Ever?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:59:35 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:57:59 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Name which scientist? huh? Still not making sense!
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:00:30 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:58:41 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:55:47 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You find facts funny?

I am Riwaaz here on DDO.

Is there no end to your lies? Have you ever once in your life considered telling the truth? Ever?

Every time I tried, people asked me the same question.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:01:30 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:53:20 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Yet, another pathetic lie. Have you never once considered telling the truth? Are you a habitual liar who has a psychological problem and requires professional help and medications?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:06:32 PM
At 7/17/2016 4:01:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:53:20 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Yet, another pathetic lie. Have you never once considered telling the truth? Are you a habitual liar who has a psychological problem and requires professional help and medications?

I have the evidence SiRusse.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:07:58 PM
At 7/17/2016 3:59:35 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/17/2016 3:57:59 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Name which scientist? huh? Still not making sense!

Who was the first western man to talk about aether and energy?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:10:27 PM
At 7/17/2016 4:01:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes! Dr Strange Love, I think your on to something! lol "Down right arm! Damn it"! lol