Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Gravitational lensing is a false concept.

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:29:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
It has been proven that once you get beyond the atmosphere of a celestial body, that there is no further lensing. Thus, Einstein's prediction is false.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 1:33:48 PM
At 7/30/2016 3:29:04 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
It has been proven that once you get beyond the atmosphere of a celestial body, that there is no further lensing. Thus, Einstein's prediction is false.

And yet, this photo was taken by the Hubble telescope, which IS beyond our atmosphere. Akhenaten's claim is ignorant.

https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:58:20 PM
At 7/30/2016 1:33:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, this photo was taken by the Hubble telescope, which IS beyond our atmosphere. Akhenaten's claim is ignorant.

Danny boy is ignorant. The blue colour tells us that refraction is the cause of this lensing effect. Note - I was not referring to Earth's atmosphere. But in his haste to find fault he has tripped over his own shadow and made a fool out of himself. Have a good laugh fellow debaters because I will. lololololololololololoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 5:27:01 PM
At 7/30/2016 4:58:20 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/30/2016 1:33:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Danny boy is ignorant. The blue colour tells us that refraction is the cause of this lensing effect.

Sorry, that is wrong, when light blueshifts, that means it has gained energy/frequency.

Refracted off of what, exactly?

Note - I was not referring to Earth's atmosphere.

Yes, you were, but then you realized how silly your statement.

But in his haste to find fault he has tripped over his own shadow and made a fool out of himself.

How did I do that, exactly?

Have a good laugh fellow debaters because I will. lololololololololololoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, your laughing at what? Your silly statement about the atmosphere?

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 1:01:32 AM
At 7/30/2016 5:27:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Danny boy is ignorant. The blue colour tells us that refraction is the cause of this lensing effect.

Sorry, that is wrong, when light blueshifts, that means it has gained energy/frequency.

So, does that explain how a rainbow forms? The light gains energy/frequency?
You obviously haven't watched the video. Thus, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Gas and dust obviously. Do you think that space is completely empty?

New evidence shows there is no gravitational bending beyond the atmosphere of any celestial body. Thus, its the atmosphere that causes the bending, not the gravity.

But in his haste to find fault he has tripped over his own shadow and made a fool out of himself.

1. You didn't watch the video which is my evidence. lol
2. You presumed that the Earth's atmosphere was interfering with the images which was causing this aberration. lol
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 3:42:02 PM
At 7/31/2016 1:01:32 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/30/2016 5:27:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

So, does that explain how a rainbow forms? The light gains energy/frequency?

Sorry, your reading comprehension skills are getting in the way of you understanding what others are talking about. No one said anything about a rainbow.

You obviously haven't watched the video. Thus, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Why would anyone care about a video?

Sorry, but light does not refract from dust and gas.

New evidence shows there is no gravitational bending beyond the atmosphere of any celestial body.

You are lying.

Thus, its the atmosphere that causes the bending, not the gravity.

Yet, the Hubble telescope is beyond our atmosphere. This has already been explained to you.

1. You didn't watch the video which is my evidence. lol

Videos are not evidence of anything. Sorry.

2. You presumed that the Earth's atmosphere was interfering with the images which was causing this aberration. lol

No, I didn't, because as has been explained to you twice now, the images were taken with a telescope outside the atmosphere.

Got any other incredibly stupid things to say?
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:53:34 AM
At 7/31/2016 3:42:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry, your reading comprehension skills are getting in the way of you understanding what others are talking about. No one said anything about a rainbow.

I know that nobody is else talking about a rainbow, but my video evidence does talk about rainbows and spectrum variation events. Thus, you are too lazy and stupid to look at the evidence.

Video is a modern form of communication. What form of communication do you use? I would suggest that you might be still using clay tablets or papyrus paper! lol

Refraction

Light waves travel in straight lines through empty space (a vacuum), but more interesting things happen to them when they travel through other materials"especially when they move from one material to another. That's not unusual: we do the same thing ourselves.

Have you noticed how your body slows down when you try to walk through water? You go racing down the beach at top speed but, as soon as you hit the sea, you slow right down. No matter how hard you try, you cannot run as quickly through water as through air. The dense liquid is harder to push out of the way, so it slows you down. Exactly the same thing happens to light if you shine it into water, glass, plastic or another more dense material: it slows down quite dramatically. This tends to make light waves bend"something we usually call refraction.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:45:08 PM
At 8/1/2016 1:53:34 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 7/31/2016 3:42:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I know that nobody is else talking about a rainbow, but my video evidence does talk about rainbows and spectrum variation events. Thus, you are too lazy and stupid to look at the evidence.

The video provides no evidence of anything.

Video is a modern form of communication. What form of communication do you use? I would suggest that you might be still using clay tablets or papyrus paper! lol

It's called the "Peer Review Process" where scientific findings get published. I understand you have no concept of this process just as you have no concept of how science works.

Refraction

Light waves travel in straight lines through empty space (a vacuum), but more interesting things happen to them when they travel through other materials"especially when they move from one material to another. That's not unusual: we do the same thing ourselves.

Have you noticed how your body slows down when you try to walk through water? You go racing down the beach at top speed but, as soon as you hit the sea, you slow right down. No matter how hard you try, you cannot run as quickly through water as through air. The dense liquid is harder to push out of the way, so it slows you down. Exactly the same thing happens to light if you shine it into water, glass, plastic or another more dense material: it slows down quite dramatically. This tends to make light waves bend"something we usually call refraction.

Yes, you copied/pasted that from this children's website, yet you still didn't understand what it was you were plagiarizing, which shows just how incredibly stupid you are.

http://ji.skoolbo.net...