Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

How do we know smallpox is eradicated?

imperialchimp
Posts: 229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:41:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated

Waves of Europeans in populated cities died from it, but those that did survive developed an immunity. The smallpox vaccine was then developed "relatively" early on, providing further immunity. Those that didn't get the vaccine or weren't already immune pretty much died. What happened was that smallpox was killing too quickly. It had a kill rate of 90-100% of those infected. So smallpox was eradicated because those infected either died or were vaccinated. And that's why when you play the Plague Inc. Evolved you have to prevent your disease from killing too quickly otherwise it'd wipe itself out.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
FrostyCold
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 9:39:17 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated
Quoting WHO
"Having considered the development and results of the global program on smallpox eradication initiated by WHO in 1958 and intensified since 1967 " Declares solemnly that the world and its peoples have won freedom from smallpox, which was a most devastating disease sweeping in epidemic form through many countries since earliest time, leaving death, blindness and disfigurement in its wake and which only a decade ago was rampant in Africa, Asia and South America."

They got lots of countries to establish that smallpox no longer existed and was eradicated in their country. Also there's been no modern cases of small pox (I think).
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 12:38:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/26/2016 6:41:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated

Waves of Europeans in populated cities died from it, but those that did survive developed an immunity. The smallpox vaccine was then developed "relatively" early on, providing further immunity. Those that didn't get the vaccine or weren't already immune pretty much died. What happened was that smallpox was killing too quickly. It had a kill rate of 90-100% of those infected. So smallpox was eradicated because those infected either died or were vaccinated. And that's why when you play the Plague Inc. Evolved you have to prevent your disease from killing too quickly otherwise it'd wipe itself out.

Smallpox never existed in the first place. The so called epidemic was caused by a volcano which caused crop failure which led to vitamin deficiency. Note - Vitamin deficiency and toxic chemicals are the the only diseases. Germs and viruses are just made up nonsense and have nothing to do with getting sick or dying prematurely.

https://www.theguardian.com...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 4:36:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 12:38:24 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:41:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated

Waves of Europeans in populated cities died from it, but those that did survive developed an immunity. The smallpox vaccine was then developed "relatively" early on, providing further immunity. Those that didn't get the vaccine or weren't already immune pretty much died. What happened was that smallpox was killing too quickly. It had a kill rate of 90-100% of those infected. So smallpox was eradicated because those infected either died or were vaccinated. And that's why when you play the Plague Inc. Evolved you have to prevent your disease from killing too quickly otherwise it'd wipe itself out.

Smallpox never existed in the first place. The so called epidemic was caused by a volcano which caused crop failure which led to vitamin deficiency. Note - Vitamin deficiency and toxic chemicals are the the only diseases. Germs and viruses are just made up nonsense and have nothing to do with getting sick or dying prematurely.

https://www.theguardian.com...

So Germ-X is a scam then?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 5:26:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 4:36:40 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

So Germ-X is a scam then?

I have already stated that germ theory is scam. Do you have any further questions?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 3:48:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 12:38:24 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:41:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:17:02 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Excluding the ones found in labs, I would like to know how it was eradicated and how we know it's eradicated

Waves of Europeans in populated cities died from it, but those that did survive developed an immunity. The smallpox vaccine was then developed "relatively" early on, providing further immunity. Those that didn't get the vaccine or weren't already immune pretty much died. What happened was that smallpox was killing too quickly. It had a kill rate of 90-100% of those infected. So smallpox was eradicated because those infected either died or were vaccinated. And that's why when you play the Plague Inc. Evolved you have to prevent your disease from killing too quickly otherwise it'd wipe itself out.

Smallpox never existed in the first place. The so called epidemic was caused by a volcano which caused crop failure which led to vitamin deficiency. Note - Vitamin deficiency and toxic chemicals are the the only diseases. Germs and viruses are just made up nonsense and have nothing to do with getting sick or dying prematurely.

https://www.theguardian.com...

So, did the smallpox vaccine eradicate vitamin deficiencies, crop failures or volcanoes?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 11:01:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 3:48:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com...

So, did the smallpox vaccine eradicate vitamin deficiencies, crop failures or volcanoes?

Small pox vaccine did nothing but create more death and injury due to the toxic ingredients of the vaccine.

http://www.rense.com...

https://vactruth.com...

http://whale.to...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:23:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 11:01:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 8/28/2016 3:48:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com...

So, did the smallpox vaccine eradicate vitamin deficiencies, crop failures or volcanoes?

Small pox vaccine did nothing but create more death and injury due to the toxic ingredients of the vaccine.

http://www.rense.com...

https://vactruth.com...

http://whale.to...

LOL. You do realize that in the first two links, viruses that cause diseases exist according to the anti-vaccine army? Doesn't that contradict your claims?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:18:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/29/2016 4:23:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Small pox vaccine did nothing but create more death and injury due to the toxic ingredients of the vaccine.

http://www.rense.com...

https://vactruth.com...

http://whale.to...

LOL. You do realize that in the first two links, viruses that cause diseases exist according to the anti-vaccine army? Doesn't that contradict your claims?

Vaccine Liberation are just quoting the medical establishment in these references. You are just cherry picking isolated sentences and putting the data out of context. Note - It doesn't matter if viruses exist or don't exist. The important thing is that vaccination has nothing to do with its eradication. Note - All health problems can be eradicated with proper diet and avoidance of toxic chemicals and fecal material.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:37:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:18:27 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 8/29/2016 4:23:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Small pox vaccine did nothing but create more death and injury due to the toxic ingredients of the vaccine.

http://www.rense.com...

https://vactruth.com...

http://whale.to...

LOL. You do realize that in the first two links, viruses that cause diseases exist according to the anti-vaccine army? Doesn't that contradict your claims?

Vaccine Liberation are just quoting the medical establishment in these references.

Not true, they don't deny the existence of viruses like you do.

You are just cherry picking isolated sentences and putting the data out of context.

No, I 'm showing your hypocrisy.

Note - It doesn't matter if viruses exist or don't exist.

But, your our of hand denial says viruses don't exist.

The important thing is that vaccination has nothing to do with its eradication.

And yet, when the vaccine is administered, the virus no longer spreads.

Note - All health problems can be eradicated with proper diet and avoidance of toxic chemicals and fecal material.

And yet, viruses kill people with excellent diets who avoid toxic chemicals and fecal material.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:10:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:37:29 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, viruses kill people with excellent diets who avoid toxic chemicals and fecal material.

Can you show one experiment that proves that a bad diet doesn't cause disease.
Answer - No you can't.
Reason why - Because the pharmaceutical and medical establishments already know that bad diets are the cause of disease and that germs have nothing to do with it. Thus, in order to make money out of sickness they have to trick people into thinking that germs cause sickness. Thus, people will go on eating garbage food with the delusion that only germs can make them sick. Thus, the food manufacturers, pharmacy and medical establishments can make billions out of peoples stupidity.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:45:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:10:53 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:37:29 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, viruses kill people with excellent diets who avoid toxic chemicals and fecal material.

Can you show one experiment that proves that a bad diet doesn't cause disease.
Answer - No you can't.

And, you cannot show it does, hence your claim is bogus.

Reason why - Because the pharmaceutical and medical establishments already know that bad diets are the cause of disease and that germs have nothing to do with it.

Can you prove it? No, you can't.

Thus, in order to make money out of sickness they have to trick people into thinking that germs cause sickness. Thus, people will go on eating garbage food with the delusion that only germs can make them sick. Thus, the food manufacturers, pharmacy and medical establishments can make billions out of peoples stupidity.

And yet, there are many people with good diets who die of diseases. This contradicts your claims.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 4:08:19 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:45:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


And yet, there are many people with good diets who die of diseases. This contradicts your claims.

Name one! ------- Supply all the relevant data as well. Note - Most people don't know what a good diet consists of.