Total Posts:389|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Nobody went to the friggin moon, period.

Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 6:57:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

LOL. Yet, another brain dead moronic thread from you. Common sense, indeed. You really love to make a complete fool of yourself. Hilarious entertainment.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you, you still think that the Earth is flat. You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1]. I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon. Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon. I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon. It's the 21st century, and technology is good. Not a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

People now also want to go to Mars. The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon. So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 8:45:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you,

Most everyone THINKS they correct me, no such thing has happened. No one has proved ANY curvature or axial rotation, which are the basic tenants of the heliocentric model.

still think that the Earth is flat.

I KNOW the earth is flat.

You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1].

Which he would not swear to (1) You THINK he went to the moon, because you saw it on TV, or like most people back then, heard it on the radio, but do you also think 100' gorrilas are climbing buildings and kidnapping white chicks? You do realize that NASA has LOST all footage from said mission since then. And at the press conference afterward, when these "heroes" came back, they were very nervous which shows they were lying. If you just went where no man has gone before, you'd have a beaming smile from ear to ear, which no one could take away. (2)

I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon.

Again, video is not genuine, it has shown in many ways to be a hoax.

Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon.

The word you are looking for is THINK.

I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon.

I gave substantial evidence in thw first comment, which was not refuted.

It's the 21st century, and technology is good.

Ok, since you think we went to the moon, which the only evidence is a video that has been shown to be faked, (in my source video) why hasn't a civilian been there? Or even the ISS? Why haven't they, since "technology is good", mounted a camera facing earth on the moon? There should be a McDonalds on the moon by now.

a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

Nobody actually saw anything, it was a video

People now also want to go to Mars.

Lmao, one more money pit, if it ever happens, ill eat a homeless guys underwear. CivilIians arent getting off earth, and neither are astronots.

The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon.

No they didn't. I say they specifically, because you can't say "we" because that would include you or i, or anyone who hasn't swore an oath of secrecy for that matter.

So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

No we DIDN'T, PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...
^PROPAGANDA ^

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
^ENDLESS MONEY PIT^

You are gullible. That is all. Do you believe everything big brother tells you? They are known liars.

(1) https://youtu.be...

(2) https://youtu.be...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 10:34:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway

Of course you don't.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 10:57:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?

You do know what an orbit is, right?
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 11:47:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you, you still think that the Earth is flat. You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1].

Let's have a look at your evidence
https://www.nasa.gov...

Waaaay to much curvature this is obviously a fisheye lens, downright deceptive from the start.

https://www.nasa.gov...

This picture is basically impossible without a second light source other than the Sun.

https://www.nasa.gov...

Zero delay in this audio conversation between the astronaut and mission control at 1:45... Think people.

I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon. Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon. I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon. It's the 21st century, and technology is good. Not a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

People now also want to go to Mars. The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon. So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:03:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 10:57:53 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?

You do know what an orbit is, right?

Yes, and I know it's impossible.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:04:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 11:47:27 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you, you still think that the Earth is flat. You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1].

Let's have a look at your evidence
https://www.nasa.gov...

Waaaay to much curvature this is obviously a fisheye lens, downright deceptive from the start.

https://www.nasa.gov...

This picture is basically impossible without a second light source other than the Sun.

That light is reflected light from the surface of the moon; you know, the light from the sun that bounces off the moons surface.

https://www.nasa.gov...

Zero delay in this audio conversation between the astronaut and mission control at 1:45... Think people.

Yes. Think.

Why on earth would there be a delay? The incoming audio is being recorded when it arrives at earth; AFTER the delay on the speed of light.

I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon. Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon. I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon. It's the 21st century, and technology is good. Not a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

People now also want to go to Mars. The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon. So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:05:48 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:03:00 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:57:53 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?

You do know what an orbit is, right?

Yes, and I know it's impossible.

No you don't. You're just saying it's impossible.

You said it's impossible to take a picture from the moon based on how they travelled; I'm saying that they travelled behind the moon; you may not believe they did, but that image based on what NASA said about the orbit, is not impossible like you claim it is.

You really need to stop being less incoherent.
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:21:33 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

It is.
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:29:52 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:05:48 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:03:00 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:57:53 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?

You do know what an orbit is, right?

Yes, and I know it's impossible.

No you don't. You're just saying it's impossible.

For an orbit like the moon's to work, it would need to change speed, sometimes even stopping, and directions.

You said it's impossible to take a picture from the moon based on how they travelled; I'm saying that they travelled behind the moon; you may not believe they did, but that image based on what NASA said about the orbit, is not impossible like you claim it is.

So all of the earth rise pictures were taken from orbit? Ok I'll by that

You really need to stop being less incoherent.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:34:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

You can see the bottom quarter of the picture right? Do you know what a noniluminated object in space looks like? Pitch freaking black.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:35:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:29:52 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:05:48 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:03:00 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:57:53 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 10:15:18 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 8:08:14 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Anybody can go and look at the map of the Moon and see that they landed on the side facing the Earth this side always faces the Earth which in and of itself proves that the image of the earthrise was obviously fake. Common Sense tells us that if you were on the side always facing the Earth then the Earth would never get below the horizon.
https://youtu.be...

All moon orbiting missions flew behind the moon.

That's what they say but I don't believe it anyway what is your point? They landed on the side of his face did they travel all the way to the other side of the moon after they landed to take a picture of the earth when they could have simply pointed the camera straight up?

You do know what an orbit is, right?

Yes, and I know it's impossible.

No you don't. You're just saying it's impossible.

For an orbit like the moon's to work, it would need to change speed, sometimes even stopping, and directions.

For an orbit like the moons to work, it simply needs to move at a roughly constant speed with a force proportional to gravity keeping it moving in a circle.

For an orbit TOO the moon, you fire a big a** rocket into earth's orbit, then fire another, smaller rocket to send you on a parabolic trajectory infront of where the moon is; as you get closer to the moon, it's gravity takes over bends the trajectory around the back of the moon, and slows it slightly; to remain in orbit around the moon, the ship merely has to slow down a little. To return to earth if you were in orbit, just fire your rocket again, at an angle slightly above the earth as your coming around the back of the moon, and as earths gravity takes over, it will pull you back towards earth. If you weren't in orbit, as you come around the back of the moon, your trajectory while close to the moon is too fast for the moon's gravity to keep you in orbit and you come back around heading back towards the earth. The position and trajectories are calculated pretty precisely to do just that.

To NOT make that sort of orbit, requires all sorts of stopping, etc like you claim.

Now, you made a number of assertions, with absolutely no argument to support them. Are you going to just say a bunch of stuff, or are you planning, at any point, to explain why it's not possible.

Draw some diagrams.

You said it's impossible to take a picture from the moon based on how they travelled; I'm saying that they travelled behind the moon; you may not believe they did, but that image based on what NASA said about the orbit, is not impossible like you claim it is.

So all of the earth rise pictures were taken from orbit? Ok I'll by that

From LUNAR orbit, or at least at the phase of a circumlunar trajectory (google it), as it comes out from behind the moon.

You really need to stop being less incoherent.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:35:56 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:29:52 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
For an orbit like the moon's to work, it would need to change speed, sometimes even stopping, and directions.

Now why exactly would that be?
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:41:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:04:36 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 11:47:27 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you, you still think that the Earth is flat. You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1].

Let's have a look at your evidence
https://www.nasa.gov...

Waaaay to much curvature this is obviously a fisheye lens, downright deceptive from the start.

https://www.nasa.gov...

This picture is basically impossible without a second light source other than the Sun.

That light is reflected light from the surface of the moon; you know, the light from the sun that bounces off the moons surface.

This would only be possible if he were somewhat close to the lit portion of the moon, or it would have to be a lot brighter. As you can see, the rest of the picture is almost totally shrouded in darkness.

https://www.nasa.gov...

Zero delay in this audio conversation between the astronaut and mission control at 1:45... Think people.

Yes. Think.

Why on earth would there be a delay? The incoming audio is being recorded when it arrives at earth; AFTER the delay on the speed of light.

This makes no sense, The ISS has at least a ten second delay, yet from the moon, they respond to each other instantaneously? Not buying that at all.


I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon. Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon. I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon. It's the 21st century, and technology is good. Not a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

People now also want to go to Mars. The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon. So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:47:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:35:56 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:29:52 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
For an orbit like the moon's to work, it would need to change speed, sometimes even stopping, and directions.

Now why exactly would that be?

isn't the earth orbiting around the sun with the moon following it? When the moon is on it's course on the outside of the orbit, it must speed up significantly to overpass the earth, then, when it is in front of the earth on its journey, it must be going backwards, inner, it would stop to let the earth surpass it again, rinse, repeat.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:55:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:34:07 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

You can see the bottom quarter of the picture right? Do you know what a noniluminated object in space looks like? Pitch freaking black.

But the top of the earth is fully illuminated, so the sun MUST be overhead, hence that side of the moon should be illuminated by the sun also
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:58:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:55:32 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:34:07 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

You can see the bottom quarter of the picture right? Do you know what a noniluminated object in space looks like? Pitch freaking black.

But the top of the earth is fully illuminated, so the sun MUST be overhead, hence that side of the moon should be illuminated by the sun also

It is.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:59:33 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:41:20 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:04:36 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/1/2016 11:47:27 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/1/2016 7:47:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/1/2016 5:51:31 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:

What are you saying is false. I have no passion for telling you that you are wrong, because you think that the Earth is flat, and even though almost everyone corrects you, you still think that the Earth is flat. You might still not be convinced, but this is for the DDOlympics, and I'll post this here, for the Non-OP.

As said, what you were saying is false. It is said that Neil Armstrong when to the moon [1].

Let's have a look at your evidence
https://www.nasa.gov...

Waaaay to much curvature this is obviously a fisheye lens, downright deceptive from the start.

https://www.nasa.gov...

This picture is basically impossible without a second light source other than the Sun.

That light is reflected light from the surface of the moon; you know, the light from the sun that bounces off the moons surface.

This would only be possible if he were somewhat close to the lit portion of the moon, or it would have to be a lot brighter. As you can see, the rest of the picture is almost totally shrouded in darkness.

They're in the freaking sun. Of course it's possible. The moon reflects sunlight; it can illuminate your view in a dark night on earth; if you're standing on it, it's not going to be pitch black.

Your "Total darkness" is actually pretty important; how the hell could there be darkness if there is an alternative light source? Why are there not two sets of shadows?


https://www.nasa.gov...

Zero delay in this audio conversation between the astronaut and mission control at 1:45... Think people.

Yes. Think.

Why on earth would there be a delay? The incoming audio is being recorded when it arrives at earth; AFTER the delay on the speed of light.

This makes no sense, The ISS has at least a ten second delay, yet from the moon, they respond to each other instantaneously? Not buying that at all.

Why would there be a delay on the ISS? I thought you said it didn't exist? But ten seconds? No:

https://www.youtube.com...

Okay, You have a tape recorded on the mission control desk. It's recording what you hear, and your voice.

Astronaut sends a message.

Delay.

Your desk receives the message and plays it (and it is recorded).

You respond immediately after you hear the message (and it is recorded).

There delay happens, the primary delay occurs before the signal is received and recorded. Now, if you recorded on the Apollo spacecraft itself, there would be an additional second delay there for the return trip signal!


I don't get people who say that he didn't go to the moon, because that is false, because there is a video in that link to show that he actually went to the moon. Many people in that period also know that Neil Armstrong went to the moon. I don't know where you get the evidence of no one going to the moon. It's the 21st century, and technology is good. Not a surprise that someone went to the moon, by looking at the technology. If you want to rebut the videos, and what the people actually saw, you can, but it is hopeless.

People now also want to go to Mars. The exact mission thingy is Mars One [2]. Like, they want to go to Mars which is very far away, much farther away than the moon, and quite far away, reasonably, they are going to go to Mars because we already went the places near ex: the Moon. So we went to the Moon, because it is the closest place near Earth now counting asteroids, and blah, and because we are even planning to go to Mars, which is farther away then the moon, so that means we went to the MOON. PERIOD.

[1] https://www.nasa.gov...

[2] http://www.mars-one.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:00:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Neil Armstrong, the first man to supposedly walk on the moon, refuses to give interviews to anyone on the subject. "Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." Collins also refuses to be interviewed. Aldrin, who granted an interview, threatened to sue if it was shown to anyone
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:04:01 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:21:33 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

It is.

looks pretty dark compared to what i see from my backyard
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:07:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 1:04:01 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:21:33 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

It is.

looks pretty dark compared to what i see from my backyard

But when the moon is not in sunlight, you can barely see it at all.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:11:12 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 1:00:26 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
Neil Armstrong, the first man to supposedly walk on the moon, refuses to give interviews to anyone on the subject. "Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." Collins also refuses to be interviewed. Aldrin, who granted an interview, threatened to sue if it was shown to anyone

Neil Armstrong refuses to give interviews to anyone?

https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

That's just with a few minutes!
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:12:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 12:58:40 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:55:32 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:34:07 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

You can see the bottom quarter of the picture right? Do you know what a noniluminated object in space looks like? Pitch freaking black.

But the top of the earth is fully illuminated, so the sun MUST be overhead, hence that side of the moon should be illuminated by the sun also

It is.

And it's huge change in size from NASA 's latest creation?
http://www.nasa.gov...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:16:39 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 1:07:27 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 1:04:01 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:21:33 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

It is.

looks pretty dark compared to what i see from my backyard

But when the moon is not in sunlight, you can barely see it at all.

but it is in sunlight, which we both agreed on
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:25:42 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 1:12:29 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:58:40 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:55:32 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:34:07 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 9/2/2016 12:10:57 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
http://footage.framepool.com...

The sun is above the camera here, hence the shadow on the earth, so why isn't the moon illuminated?

You can see the bottom quarter of the picture right? Do you know what a noniluminated object in space looks like? Pitch freaking black.

But the top of the earth is fully illuminated, so the sun MUST be overhead, hence that side of the moon should be illuminated by the sun also

It is.

And it's huge change in size from NASA 's latest creation?
http://www.nasa.gov...

Not really; it's a perspective thing! At the right distance, you can calculate how large the moon would look compared to the earth...

Well, by "you" I mean "people who know math", not you specifically, as you don't.