In other interesting news

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 1:36:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Crazy!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 1:44:05 PM
Can this be adapted as another trick to detect life supporting worlds? (Based on the existing conceits that such assumptions are made that is).
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 9:22:49 PM
At 1/13/2011 1:44:05 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Can this be adapted as another trick to detect life supporting worlds? (Based on the existing conceits that such assumptions are made that is).

i'm sure theres plenty of not-so-life friendly ways that antimatter could be produced near the surface of a planet too...

that, plus how do you detect antimatter from a (very great) distance?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 9:27:40 PM

Lol, I see what you're trying to do.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 7:35:42 AM

As in a signature for a similar type of atmosphere? Doubtful given the range limits.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:42:44 PM
At 1/13/2011 9:22:49 PM, belle wrote:

i'm sure theres plenty of not-so-life friendly ways that antimatter could be produced near the surface of a planet too...

I figured it gave of certain radiances? Not really my field!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:43:15 PM
At 1/13/2011 9:27:40 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

Lol, I see what you're trying to do.

I doubt that very much.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2011 10:54:49 AM
At 1/13/2011 9:22:49 PM, belle wrote:

They can re-create lightning in a lab and study it there.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2011 10:55:36 AM
At 1/12/2011 1:25:35 AM, Puck wrote:
Lightning storms produce antimatter!

http://www.nasa.gov...

antimatter is also produced in a vacuum, and by light.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"