Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

UFO's and Aliens

Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena? Do you have any experiences of such?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:47:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that it is mentally retarded to associate an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT with aliens, angels, or whatever.

Unidentified means that we don't know what it is. Yet, almost any time someone mentions UFO to me, they automatically start talking about it as if it has to do with aliens.

Basically, I'm just sick of people linking the two words, it annoys the crap out of me.

But to answer your questions... I don't think there is enough evidence to make such a leap. Fun to think about though, but not a good idea to take it seriously.

As for crop circles, they are man made.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:53:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 12:47:59 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I think that it is mentally retarded to associate an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT with aliens, angels, or whatever.

Unidentified means that we don't know what it is. Yet, almost any time someone mentions UFO to me, they automatically start talking about it as if it has to do with aliens.

Basically, I'm just sick of people linking the two words, it annoys the crap out of me.

But to answer your questions... I don't think there is enough evidence to make such a leap. Fun to think about though, but not a good idea to take it seriously.

As for crop circles, they are man made.
He never said UFO's were alien related.

"UFO's containing intelligent beings are... "
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:54:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena? Do you have any experiences of such?

Ogan, Ogan, Ogan...
kfc
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:57:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I suppose it is a good time to reveal that I am adromedan envoy, well more of a tax exile if I am honest. I can assure you that aliens are not responsible for crop circles, it is simply mother earth attempting to communicate with you and warn you with regards your short sighted and destructive ways.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 1:15:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
: At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena? Do you have any experiences of such?

Ufo's as in alien craft exist, the actual aliens aren't actually aliens so to speak but rather, demonic entities that came from hell, and belong there too.

I have had a few experiences of their presents. If you want to know, ask me.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 1:38:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 1:15:47 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena? Do you have any experiences of such?

Ufo's as in alien craft exist, the actual aliens aren't actually aliens so to speak but rather, demonic entities that came from hell, and belong there too.

I have had a few experiences of their presents. If you want to know, ask me.

For the record when I said they were demon crafts I are was joking.
GodSands, I'm going to ask you something on another thread.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 1:55:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
GodSands is like the living embodiment of Poe's Law. I don't believe he is serious about anything he says, but.....

...Sometimes you wonder, don't you?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 2:37:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I never made any statements about what I believe. I was merely asking for evidence - that's all. As a rationalist of sane mind who only acts on evidence, I must say "I don't know". But there are some who confuse disbelief with knowledge without thinking - or is it arrogance perhaps?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 2:43:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't mean to insult, it's just a pet peeve of mine to see UFOs and intelligent beings or Aliens in the same sentence.

This topic would have meant the same thing, and made just as much sense as without using the word "UFO" =p
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 2:52:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 2:43:05 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I didn't mean to insult, it's just a pet peeve of mine to see UFOs and intelligent beings or Aliens in the same sentence.

This topic would have meant the same thing, and made just as much sense as without using the word "UFO" =p

You did not insult me - it would take a gun to do that! But surely, UFO's can be classified in the same sentence as UFA's?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 3:51:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena?

Yes.

Do you have any experiences of such?

Yes.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 4:01:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 12:47:59 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I think that it is mentally retarded to associate an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT with aliens, angels, or whatever.

Unidentified means that we don't know what it is. Yet, almost any time someone mentions UFO to me, they automatically start talking about it as if it has to do with aliens.

Basically, I'm just sick of people linking the two words, it annoys the crap out of me.

Actually, he said "UFO's containing intelligent beings." So he actually implied that not all UFO's are alien related.

But anyways, I already refuted this notion in another thread. See here:

At 1/11/2011 5:46:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/11/2011 5:27:44 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than people equating UFOs with aliens.

a UFO is an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. It can be ANYTHING. The key is that it is unidentified, meaning, we don't know what it is.

The acronym has taken a meaning of it's own. UFO means alien spacecraft. Deal with it. Btw, taking it's literal meaning, why is it Unidentified? Because it's not from Earth. And if it's not from here, it's extraterrestrial by definition. We usually know what things are if they're from earth, but if it's from an extraterrestrial source, it's unidentified.

And if there's an object in the sky and it can't be identified, but it's actually a plane, then it's not a UFO because we CAN identify it, we just haven't yet because it's too far out of sight.

A true UFO would have to be an alien space craft because even after getting a clear look, we still can't identify it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 4:12:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Geo:
The acronym has taken a meaning of it's own. UFO means alien spacecraft. Deal with it.
No. That's because people are not well-versed on the term. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It is not necessarily equivalent to an alien spacecraft.

Btw, taking it's literal meaning, why is it Unidentified? Because it's not from Earth.
Not at all. Unidentified person, unidentified object, unidentified archaeological discovery, etcetera. It has no exclusive meaning to "something beyond Earth."

And if it's not from here, it's extraterrestrial by definition.
A UFO is not necessarily something which comes beyond the atmosphere.

We usually know what things are if they're from earth, but if it's from an extraterrestrial source, it's unidentified.
No, you are wrong. There have been tons of things which have been unidentified. Oxygen was unidentified, radium was unidentified, etc. Unidentified is something which is not yet defined, not something which is non-identifiable.

And if there's an object in the sky and it can't be identified,
It's not that it can't be identified, but that it isn't. Actually, an UFO remains an UFO all until it actually gets identified. If a bird flies in the air, but we don't know what it is, it is unidentified all until we identify it. It is not unidentifiable, it is just a UFO until it gets identified.

but it's actually a plane, then it's not a UFO because we CAN identify it, we just haven't yet because it's too far out of sight.
Again, the acronym is Unidentified Flying Object, not Unidentifiable Flying Object. The former is progressive, the latter is absolute. You are mistaking them.

A true UFO would have to be an alien space craft because even after getting a clear look, we still can't identify it.
Yes we can. There have been tons of cases where so-called UFO pictures actually became identified and then myth-smashed. UFO is not an alien spacecraft. It can be, but it's not necessarily so.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 4:18:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 3:51:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena?

Yes.
No.

Do you have any experiences of such?

Yes.
No, you don't. All those UFO experiences are not true. There's no evidence for it. I've read years ago about people being taken from their apartment windows into a spacecraft etc., but that's plain nonsense. You don't read evidence, just some pseudo stories.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 4:19:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And whenever there's a so-called "UFO" being close to someone then there's no modern camera, only some old which can't give us a clear image of the unidentified object. It's all nonsense.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 5:04:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena?:

No.

Do you have any experiences of such?:

I witnessed an orb performing maneuvers that appeared to defy physics a few months ago.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 5:08:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 1:15:47 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 1/15/2011 8:11:33 AM, Ogan wrote:
Do you think UFO's containing intelligent beings are visiting us, interacting with some of us and causing the crop-circle phenomena? Do you have any experiences of such?

Ufo's as in alien craft exist, the actual aliens aren't actually aliens so to speak but rather, demonic entities that came from hell, and belong there too.:

I guess you don't believe in the bible then. Shame.

"‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.': -- Luke 16:25-26
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 5:35:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 4:01:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/15/2011 12:47:59 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I think that it is mentally retarded to associate an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT with aliens, angels, or whatever.

Unidentified means that we don't know what it is. Yet, almost any time someone mentions UFO to me, they automatically start talking about it as if it has to do with aliens.

Basically, I'm just sick of people linking the two words, it annoys the crap out of me.

Actually, he said "UFO's containing intelligent beings." So he actually implied that not all UFO's are alien related.

But anyways, I already refuted this notion in another thread. See here:

At 1/11/2011 5:46:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/11/2011 5:27:44 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than people equating UFOs with aliens.

a UFO is an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. It can be ANYTHING. The key is that it is unidentified, meaning, we don't know what it is.

The acronym has taken a meaning of it's own. UFO means alien spacecraft. Deal with it. Btw, taking it's literal meaning, why is it Unidentified? Because it's not from Earth. And if it's not from here, it's extraterrestrial by definition. We usually know what things are if they're from earth, but if it's from an extraterrestrial source, it's unidentified.

And if there's an object in the sky and it can't be identified, but it's actually a plane, then it's not a UFO because we CAN identify it, we just haven't yet because it's too far out of sight.

A true UFO would have to be an alien space craft because even after getting a clear look, we still can't identify it.

I'm not going to argue over what the OP said. I already stated that his post would have meant the same thing and made as much sense without using "UFO".

And you didn't refute anything. Just because something is "unidentified" does not mean that it isn't from Earth. It could just as easily be something man made, or a natural phenomena.

It is foolish to assume an unidentified object is anything at all. It is unidentified. It can be anything.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 5:37:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Totally missed your post Mirza, you pretty much got it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 7:44:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here is an experience of mine which is rather odd. I don't give a monkey's nut what people think who were not there - that's their business not mine. Anyway, the experience remains mine, my wife's and my son's, and is as solid an experience as anything else. (written as brief as possible)

My friend and his wife somewhere in Wiltshire on holiday. Early morning out in car, stop on hillside and witness group with all kinds of equipment measuring and testing new crop circle. Friend goes over to talk with them, wife stays in car. He speaks to retired Professor (ex military defence) recognised from TV interviews. The Prof says "Have you had any phenomena in your area?" To which he replies "No". "You will now", he replies, "in our experience people making contact with us generally receive some sort of phenomena immediately afterwards in their local area, but we don't quite know why". He and wife allowed in crop circle but both experience weird dizzy ringing effects; wife sickly but friend ok. They leave after taking photos.
11.30pm at my home. Friend returned from holiday and sitting with me and my wife going through his crop circle photos. My 20 year old son is asleep upstairs. I learn about the above conversation with the Professor. He leaves before Midnight and we go to bed rather tired. Summer time; the weather is good and the sky is clear apart from the odd light cloud. As usual, nearby traffic can be heard. My Wife and I in cosy in bed hoping to drift off to sleep.
A thick dense fog suddenly appears from nowhere and blots out everything outside. A sudden, intense and inexplicable silence grips the local area and traffic can no longer be heard. This is followed by sounds of some ‘device' at our bedroom window. It has quickly moving, almost musical notations which inspire an innocent feeling of happiness. Lasts around 2 – 3 minutes. ‘Device' moves right over roof to my son's bedroom window. My son does something he never does. He rushes into our room without knocking and says "Dad! Dad! There's something really weird at my window!" I tell him "Its ok son, it's harmless and friendly – just jump back into bed and you will see". He did and was ok. The ‘device' came back over the roof and returned to our window with the same beautiful sound. Suddenly, it was gone and so was the fog. We could hear the traffic again nearby. I should have checked the clock for any time loss, but I stupidly did not. Both my wife and I had a strange feeling - which has never left us - that we had been checked out for some reason. Furthermore, a strong feeling that there had been possibly a type of extremely swift and difficult to quantify activity within the house during the experience, and without any sensual knowledge. End.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 11:53:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think Aliens have ever contact Earth, but I'm not sure.
I think technologically advanced Aliens exist, but I'm not sure.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 11:58:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.metacafe.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2011 12:14:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/15/2011 7:44:47 PM, Ogan wrote:
Here is an experience of mine which is rather odd. I don't give a monkey's nut what people think who were not there - that's their business not mine. Anyway, the experience remains mine, my wife's and my son's, and is as solid an experience as anything else. (written as brief as possible)

My friend and his wife somewhere in Wiltshire on holiday. Early morning out in car, stop on hillside and witness group with all kinds of equipment measuring and testing new crop circle. Friend goes over to talk with them, wife stays in car. He speaks to retired Professor (ex military defence) recognised from TV interviews. The Prof says "Have you had any phenomena in your area?" To which he replies "No". "You will now", he replies, "in our experience people making contact with us generally receive some sort of phenomena immediately afterwards in their local area, but we don't quite know why". He and wife allowed in crop circle but both experience weird dizzy ringing effects; wife sickly but friend ok. They leave after taking photos.
11.30pm at my home. Friend returned from holiday and sitting with me and my wife going through his crop circle photos. My 20 year old son is asleep upstairs. I learn about the above conversation with the Professor. He leaves before Midnight and we go to bed rather tired. Summer time; the weather is good and the sky is clear apart from the odd light cloud. As usual, nearby traffic can be heard. My Wife and I in cosy in bed hoping to drift off to sleep.
A thick dense fog suddenly appears from nowhere and blots out everything outside. A sudden, intense and inexplicable silence grips the local area and traffic can no longer be heard. This is followed by sounds of some ‘device' at our bedroom window. It has quickly moving, almost musical notations which inspire an innocent feeling of happiness. Lasts around 2 – 3 minutes. ‘Device' moves right over roof to my son's bedroom window. My son does something he never does. He rushes into our room without knocking and says "Dad! Dad! There's something really weird at my window!" I tell him "Its ok son, it's harmless and friendly – just jump back into bed and you will see". He did and was ok. The ‘device' came back over the roof and returned to our window with the same beautiful sound. Suddenly, it was gone and so was the fog. We could hear the traffic again nearby. I should have checked the clock for any time loss, but I stupidly did not. Both my wife and I had a strange feeling - which has never left us - that we had been checked out for some reason. Furthermore, a strong feeling that there had been possibly a type of extremely swift and difficult to quantify activity within the house during the experience, and without any sensual knowledge. End.

Interesting story. Of course, you can understand people being reasonably skeptical about it. These sort of things have to be proven to people on an individual basis.

I've always wanted to have some type of encounter. In the summer time, I'll often walk down the side of the train tracks, looking up at the sky thinking about what I would do if I ever had an encounter with some strange non-human form of sentience.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ogan
Posts: 407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2011 12:49:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/16/2011 12:14:37 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Interesting story. Of course, you can understand people being reasonably skeptical about it. These sort of things have to be proven to people on an individual basis.

I've always wanted to have some type of encounter. In the summer time, I'll often walk down the side of the train tracks, looking up at the sky thinking about what I would do if I ever had an encounter with some strange non-human form of sentience.

Thanks for your response. I completely understand why people should be sceptical, there was a time when I could not accept such a thing – but experience eventually taught me otherwise. It has always been quite common for sceptics to bin the phenomena as superstitious nonsense, or worse still, for religious followers to brand it as demonic! I appreciate the intellectual straightjacket sceptics make for themselves, as I had to painfully rip mine off after certain unmentioned and for me unquestionable experiences which expanded my understanding of the complexity of different phenomena on the one hand and its actual simplicity on the other. The truth is, only those individuals who have had real experiences know such things – the rest are either guessing or trying to fit it into one of their pigeon holes. Add to this the number of unbalanced people reporting all kinds of crazy phenomena and you have the same effect as silver foil upon the German radar during the World War II – so difficult to see the wood for the trees. The crop circle hoaxers had the same effect upon real phenomena for quite awhile, until scientific research found differences in the cellular nature of the crops and other interesting facts that bore no relation to hoax circles or normal crops.
I have no idea if this Intelligent phenomena is caused by Aliens from other planets or Devac Entities from much subtler planes of vibrations than ours – though I favour the latter, buts that's by the way. What I do know is that changes and adjustments are taking place as I expected and discussed with friends as long ago as the mid 80's when it was not accepted at all.
I will now say something of the utmost importance, but it would take too long to give all the details here. The Ancient Priests and Occultists from many different lands watched the heavens for a particular grouping of the planets in a particular constellation, because they knew it signified Cosmic changes affecting this Earth directly. Not only did this rare occurrence take place in 2000 - which can be verified - but their ‘consorts' also were in attendance and all in perfect order in relation to the polar opposites of the constellations they rule – this is extremely rare and special. The seed was planted quietly, although the Theosophical Society and the Hopi Indians got to know about it somehow. Still no one really noticed. An astronomical event does not have immediate consequences; it is like a seed which has to grow into the main events. People are waiting for a change which has already begun and will proceed regardless of what people think. Lastly, religious fear is the thing to guard against, for this can cause real trouble and unnecessary imbalance. I for one am optimistic about the future even if we have a very difficult and hard climb ahead of us.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:53:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just witnessed a UFO.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp