Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Science forum front page

Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.
Meh!
chui
Posts: 511
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 9:11:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

That's probably an improvement on the normal state of things here that it is only 40% wacko.

Most 'real' science topics get very little up take.

For example if I were to make a post about, say, the latest anti-Alzheimer drug tests and how they hope to block ameloid protein secretion in the brain, I doubt it would get more than 5 replies.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:59:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 9:11:49 AM, chui wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

That's probably an improvement on the normal state of things here that it is only 40% wacko.

Most 'real' science topics get very little up take.

For example if I were to make a post about, say, the latest anti-Alzheimer drug tests and how they hope to block ameloid protein secretion in the brain, I doubt it would get more than 5 replies.

True, not to mention the pseudo science people who are in this forum probably aren't even remotely interested in actual science, so their unlikely to contribute either
Meh!
dee-em
Posts: 6,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 6:50:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

As an experiment I started a "real" science thread about Australian indigenous people and how long they have inhabited the continent. It has immediately sunk to eighth position on the front page without one reply.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 9:17:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 6:50:06 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

As an experiment I started a "real" science thread about Australian indigenous people and how long they have inhabited the continent. It has immediately sunk to eighth position on the front page without one reply.

I saw it and responded, Australia? Yeah right, nice try but you can't fool us,
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
dee-em
Posts: 6,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 10:18:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 9:17:06 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 11/4/2016 6:50:06 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

As an experiment I started a "real" science thread about Australian indigenous people and how long they have inhabited the continent. It has immediately sunk to eighth position on the front page without one reply.

I saw it and responded, Australia? Yeah right, nice try but you can't fool us,

Thank you for the pity response. I'm not sure that it counts though. :-)
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:16:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

I used to moderate an astronomy, cosmology astrophysics sub-forum, the only time I would intervene is when trolls starting spouting creationism, or when cranks and crackpots provided no evidence for their pet theories. They would get warnings up front and then their posts/threads would be deleted and they would be banned from that forum for a short time. This worked very well.

The problem here is that there is no such moderation and anyone interested in science doesn't even bother to visit this forum because of all the trolls and wackos running amok.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 4:41:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 1:16:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

I used to moderate an astronomy, cosmology astrophysics sub-forum, the only time I would intervene is when trolls starting spouting creationism, or when cranks and crackpots provided no evidence for their pet theories. They would get warnings up front and then their posts/threads would be deleted and they would be banned from that forum for a short time. This worked very well.

The problem here is that there is no such moderation and anyone interested in science doesn't even bother to visit this forum because of all the trolls and wackos running amok.

I think the more likely reason is that most people aren't interested in science.
v3nesl
Posts: 4,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 5:21:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

And the other 15 are guys like you, I guess.
This space for rent.
dee-em
Posts: 6,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 11:03:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 4:41:28 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/4/2016 1:16:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

I used to moderate an astronomy, cosmology astrophysics sub-forum, the only time I would intervene is when trolls starting spouting creationism, or when cranks and crackpots provided no evidence for their pet theories. They would get warnings up front and then their posts/threads would be deleted and they would be banned from that forum for a short time. This worked very well.

The problem here is that there is no such moderation and anyone interested in science doesn't even bother to visit this forum because of all the trolls and wackos running amok.

I think the more likely reason is that most people aren't interested in science.

A sad state of affairs I think and why a once great country like America is sinking fast.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 5:20:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 4:41:28 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/4/2016 1:16:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

I used to moderate an astronomy, cosmology astrophysics sub-forum, the only time I would intervene is when trolls starting spouting creationism, or when cranks and crackpots provided no evidence for their pet theories. They would get warnings up front and then their posts/threads would be deleted and they would be banned from that forum for a short time. This worked very well.

The problem here is that there is no such moderation and anyone interested in science doesn't even bother to visit this forum because of all the trolls and wackos running amok.

I think the more likely reason is that most people aren't interested in science.

Then, why do the anti-science creationists spend so much time here denying science?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 10:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

Yes I too am tired of these "the universe created itself" and "life obviously arose from inert matter" and "given enough time things that look designed (but aren't) are inevitable" kinds of threads.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 10:37:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/5/2016 5:20:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/4/2016 4:41:28 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/4/2016 1:16:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

I used to moderate an astronomy, cosmology astrophysics sub-forum, the only time I would intervene is when trolls starting spouting creationism, or when cranks and crackpots provided no evidence for their pet theories. They would get warnings up front and then their posts/threads would be deleted and they would be banned from that forum for a short time. This worked very well.

The problem here is that there is no such moderation and anyone interested in science doesn't even bother to visit this forum because of all the trolls and wackos running amok.

I think the more likely reason is that most people aren't interested in science.

Then, why do the anti-science creationists spend so much time here denying science?

Because it upsets their worldview.

Most of my friends and family are atheists. The only one interested in science is my ten year old nephew, and even he is starting to lose interest.

My Christian sister says she "doesn't believe in science". The rest (the atheists) have never mentioned science at all.

The sad part is I'm the dumbest of the bunch with an average I Q of 107. And I'm the only one with any interest in science. With all of their brains and college degrees they don't use it for anything worthwhile in my opinion. The Christian sister has a genius I Q, and her main interest is soap operas and going out with her friends. I really don't get it. What a waste of brains.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 10:50:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

So, "Goddunnit" is a new idea?

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

Yes, the Religion is where you find good old fashioned red neck dogma.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Okay, Mr. Pot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 12:53:01 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Because this is the science forum, I prefer it when there's actual science here :/

It's a shame there isn't a pseudo science forum so you guys can keep to yourselves there
Meh!
Annnaxim
Posts: 243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 10:32:14 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/4/2016 5:21:46 PM, v3nesl wrote:

And the other 15 are guys like you, I guess.
Yes.
For example, the reason for my being here is to enlighten poor souls like creationists and other freak believers.
*LOL*
ClicknClock
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 12:07:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 9:11:49 AM, chui wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

That's probably an improvement on the normal state of things here that it is only 40% wacko.

Most 'real' science topics get very little up take.

For example if I were to make a post about, say, the latest anti-Alzheimer drug tests and how they hope to block ameloid protein secretion in the brain, I doubt it would get more than 5 replies. : :

It gets tiring Google searching to have a conversation with other people who Google search for a topic to talk about. It's much easier to use your own thoughts to have a conversation. Stupid people think that using Google search is the way to have conversations today.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 2:34:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/5/2016 10:50:49 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

So, "Goddunnit" is a new idea?

Once again you're way off the mark - nobody to my knowledge has ever proposed "Goddunnit" as an answer to any question in this forum.


If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

Yes, the Religion is where you find good old fashioned red neck dogma.

It is indeed but dogma is not exclusive to religious groups DJR, again rigor and accuracy is always absent from your posts.


It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Okay, Mr. Pot.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 2:41:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 12:53:01 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Because this is the science forum, I prefer it when there's actual science here :/

Sure, me too but scientific claims by definition is not absolute truth, it relies on induction and axioms and therefore must always be open to being challenged.

The reason many people raise "God" or "creation" is because they perceive - as do I - that there is compelling evidence that the universe is the result of a creative mind.

If people post about subjects that deal with origins then of course there's going to be differing opinions here just as there is in the wider scientific community.


It's a shame there isn't a pseudo science forum so you guys can keep to yourselves there
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 3:03:53 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

A bit like this really, yes?

http://www.debate.org...
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 3:16:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

Another problem here is that few people with a clear science bent ever post anything remotely interesting here. If you want to discuss interesting science topics what's topping you from starting a thread?

Look at Dannel for example, he rarely if ever starts a thread he just jumps in and snipes at theists all the time, yet he claims to be a rational science educated person, funny how he never starts any science threads...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:10:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 3:16:05 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

Another problem here is that few people with a clear science bent ever post anything remotely interesting here. If you want to discuss interesting science topics what's topping you from starting a thread?

Look at Dannel for example, he rarely if ever starts a thread he just jumps in and snipes at theists all the time, yet he claims to be a rational science educated person, funny how he never starts any science threads...

Where did I make that claim, Harry? You know I did no such thing, yet here you are making yet another false claim, among so many.

It's folks like yourself who have destroyed this forum, who make a mockery of science with their ignorance, denials and misrepresentations. The insanity inflicted here upon factual theories, evidence and facts is so blatant and unending, this place looks more like the Religion forum than a place of learning and discovery.

Theists get sniped at as a result of these actions.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:13:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 2:41:02 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/6/2016 12:53:01 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Because this is the science forum, I prefer it when there's actual science here :/

Sure, me too but scientific claims by definition is not absolute truth, it relies on induction and axioms and therefore must always be open to being challenged.

The reason many people raise "God" or "creation" is because they perceive - as do I - that there is compelling evidence that the universe is the result of a creative mind.

If people post about subjects that deal with origins then of course there's going to be differing opinions here just as there is in the wider scientific community.

That's all just creationist garbage that has no place here, it belongs in Religion.

Begone Troll.


It's a shame there isn't a pseudo science forum so you guys can keep to yourselves there

Yeah sure, Mr. Pot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:36:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 4:10:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/6/2016 3:16:05 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

Another problem here is that few people with a clear science bent ever post anything remotely interesting here. If you want to discuss interesting science topics what's topping you from starting a thread?

Look at Dannel for example, he rarely if ever starts a thread he just jumps in and snipes at theists all the time, yet he claims to be a rational science educated person, funny how he never starts any science threads...

Where did I make that claim, Harry? You know I did no such thing, yet here you are making yet another false claim, among so many.


Well if you are not a rational science educated person your remarks below can be disregarded, also it is most rare for you to start a thread in the science forum - prove me wrong on that if you can.

It's folks like yourself who have destroyed this forum, who make a mockery of science with their ignorance, denials and misrepresentations. The insanity inflicted here upon factual theories, evidence and facts is so blatant and unending, this place looks more like the Religion forum than a place of learning and discovery.


Yet you are the only person here who complains all the time and you can often been seen lurking in the Religion forum waiting to pounce on anyone who has the audacity to challenge your dogma.

Theists get sniped at as a result of these actions.

As does the atheist.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 4:13:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/6/2016 2:41:02 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/6/2016 12:53:01 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/5/2016 10:39:12 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:05:11 AM, Axonly wrote:
10/25 posts on the front page involve creationism and/or people giving us their pseudoscience theories.

Yikes.

What exactly is bothering you? controversy is healthy, skepticism is healthy, challenging prevailing status quo is healthy. All of these are necessary for the emergence of new ideas and knowledge.

If you just want a forum where everyone agrees with your dogma then this clearly isn't the right place for you.

It's just a forum, not everyone is going to share your prejudices, beliefs and indoctrination, get over yourself!

Because this is the science forum, I prefer it when there's actual science here :/

Sure, me too but scientific claims by definition is not absolute truth, it relies on induction and axioms and therefore must always be open to being challenged.

The reason many people raise "God" or "creation" is because they perceive - as do I - that there is compelling evidence that the universe is the result of a creative mind.

If people post about subjects that deal with origins then of course there's going to be differing opinions here just as there is in the wider scientific community.

That's all just creationist garbage that has no place here, it belongs in Religion.

No, wherever I find posts or remarks by self professed know alls that are dubious I will challenge them, that is why this site is named "debate.org".



Begone Troll.


It's a shame there isn't a pseudo science forum so you guys can keep to yourselves there

Yeah sure, Mr. Pot.
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:39:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
DJR - why don't you stop your belly aching and just started a thread about some science topic? or are you as I suspect incapable of independent thought?
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:52:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
DJR - Out of curiosity I checked, you have not started any threads in the science forum for at least one year and at least the past 1,000 threads that were started.

You do seem to be just a lurker who waits in the shadows ready to grumble about what others say yet never able or willing to actually start a thread on any aspects of science, I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of you...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 4:58:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 4:52:33 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
DJR - Out of curiosity I checked, you have not started any threads in the science forum for at least one year and at least the past 1,000 threads that were started.

And, you, along with the other creationists and cranks have not yet posted anything other than nonsensical crap here.

You do seem to be just a lurker who waits in the shadows ready to grumble about what others say yet never able or willing to actually start a thread on any aspects of science, I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of you...

You have yet to offer anything scientific, Mr. Pot. All you do is grumble about evolution, cosmology and other scientific theories and facts that don't meet with your religious dogma.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2016 5:00:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/6/2016 4:58:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/6/2016 4:52:33 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
DJR - Out of curiosity I checked, you have not started any threads in the science forum for at least one year and at least the past 1,000 threads that were started.

And, you, along with the other creationists and cranks have not yet posted anything other than nonsensical crap here.

Naturally I disagree, but do go on...

You do seem to be just a lurker who waits in the shadows ready to grumble about what others say yet never able or willing to actually start a thread on any aspects of science, I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of you...

You have yet to offer anything scientific, Mr. Pot. All you do is grumble about evolution, cosmology and other scientific theories and facts that don't meet with your religious dogma.

And I have every right to express my disagreement with you or any other forum member DJR, you do know the name of this website I take it?