Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

There is no such thing as a virus

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
We have all been fooled by the medical system. Viruses don't exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist, purely on a logical step by step analysis of what viruses are and how they are supposed to work. Nobody has ever seen a virus. The ones you see on the internet are just computer generated fakes or they sometimes show pictures of hormones and try to tell us that they are viruses.

1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!
Geodesic
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 12:59:02 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
We have all been fooled by the medical system. Viruses don't exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist, purely on a logical step by step analysis of what viruses are and how they are supposed to work. Nobody has ever seen a virus. The ones you see on the internet are just computer generated fakes or they sometimes show pictures of hormones and try to tell us that they are viruses.

1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!

Right. Do you wear a feather boa for your burlesque act?
Annnaxim
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:52:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
We have all been fooled by the medical system. Viruses don't exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist, purely on a logical step by step analysis of what viruses are and how they are supposed to work. Nobody has ever seen a virus.

The ones you see on the internet are just computer generated fakes or they sometimes show pictures of hormones and try to tell us that they are viruses.
Hormones? Are you serious? LOL
I suppose you are also one of those peolple who oppose vaccination.

Not only do we know what viruses are, we even can distigish DNA from RNA virus. A virus is a bunch of genes wrapped in protein. Not only are viruses real, but one can maipulate them in the lab (given the right equipment).

1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!
Complete and utter nonsense!

The name is an invention, in fact a convention of language, but those almost invisible things are nothing to joke about, if you get infected by one.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 10:29:27 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
We have all been fooled by the medical system. Viruses don't exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist, purely on a logical step by step analysis of what viruses are and how they are supposed to work. Nobody has ever seen a virus. The ones you see on the internet are just computer generated fakes or they sometimes show pictures of hormones and try to tell us that they are viruses.

1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!

1. How can someone with no scientific knowledge, no training and what appears to be little scientific literacy make grand, sweeping scientific claims about some of the most well known and well understood aspects of biology?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to validate their self worth by raising their mediocre and marginal existence above others by making themselves think they are special by knowing things that no one else does. That's how!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 10:32:51 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 10:29:27 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
We have all been fooled by the medical system. Viruses don't exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist, purely on a logical step by step analysis of what viruses are and how they are supposed to work. Nobody has ever seen a virus. The ones you see on the internet are just computer generated fakes or they sometimes show pictures of hormones and try to tell us that they are viruses.

1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!

1. How can someone with no scientific knowledge, no training and what appears to be little scientific literacy make grand, sweeping scientific claims about some of the most well known and well understood aspects of biology?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to validate their self worth by raising their mediocre and marginal existence above others by making themselves think they are special by knowing things that no one else does. That's how!

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the doctors office when he tells Akh he has a flu virus.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:04:20 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 10:32:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the doctors office when he tells Akh he has a flu virus.

I don't get flu viruses because I don't eat grain,sugar,dairy and alcohol. Thus, those four food items are the real cause of most disease (98%). The other 2% of disease is caused by dangerous chemicals such as preservatives, pesticides, fungicides, fire retardants, swimming pool chemicals and heavy metals. These are usually come in the form of neurological diseases of the nervous system.
difference
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 6:07:39 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 12:16:13 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
1. How did the first person to see a virus and know that it was a virus without having any reference material?
Answer - They just made it up, hoping to get a Noble prize. That's how!

I don't get this. What are you trying to say here? If there was any existing reference material, it would be made up too, for the same reason why you think viruses are made up.
Annnaxim
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 5:09:53 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 11:04:20 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
I don't get flu viruses because I don't eat grain,sugar,dairy and alcohol. Thus, those four food items are the real cause of most disease (98%). The other 2% of disease is caused by dangerous chemicals such as preservatives, pesticides, fungicides, fire retardants, swimming pool chemicals and heavy metals.
Many people say that sort of nonensense when they're healthy.
In my experience, when these people get sick, they are among the first to visit a doctor, begging for help to get rid of the virus infection.

PS:
I drink, smoke and do all sorts of apparently unhealthy things. Yet when I last visited the doctor for a medical check up (about a month ago), she congratulated me on my excellent blood values and recommended a 'flu vaccination for this season.

So why should I stop enjoying life?

One thing I learnt from her was "We don't shake hands with our patients because of the possibility of tranfer of viruses or bacteria."
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 11:45:45 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/16/2016 5:09:53 PM, Annnaxim wrote:

I drink, smoke and do all sorts of apparently unhealthy things. Yet when I last visited the doctor for a medical check up (about a month ago), she congratulated me on my excellent blood values and recommended a 'flu vaccination for this season.

So why should I stop enjoying life?

One thing I learnt from her was "We don't shake hands with our patients because of the possibility of tranfer of viruses or bacteria."

Go ahead and enjoy your short life. Sounds like you wont be around for much longer! lol!

Make sure you don't shake hands with anybody. I am sure this habit will ensure your great lifestyle! lol!