Jump to topic:

OMFG a UFO!!!

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:36:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Holy shnap, I was just outside chillin when this thing came out of nowhere, a UFO, I have no idea where it came from or what it wants, it must be aliens, like holy shnap!

What does this mean? Is this the first step towards invasion? Are we all doomed? What is going to happen? I'm scared, confused, may God help us all. I'm trippin mad nygga bawls over this.

I'm uploading a video I took of it this very minute.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:37:06 PM
you're never going to be able to upload it... the FBI will kill you.

RUN!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:47:31 PM
OMFG
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 8:20:15 PM
I made some music to go along with this encounter
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:37:09 PM
At 1/26/2011 8:23:29 PM, Sangers wrote:
o.0

Are you a believer? This is irrefutable evidence!
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:21:34 AM
i think you have a deep-seated need to be probed. i doubt you'll find anyone here willing to go there though. try a gay club.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 1:00:53 AM
At 1/27/2011 12:21:34 AM, belle wrote:
i think you have a deep-seated need to be probed. i doubt you'll find anyone here willing to go there though. try a gay club.

The aliens already probed me.

It was kind of hot
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 9:39:26 AM
At 1/26/2011 7:36:10 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
...like holy shnap!

What does this mean?

I don't know, I've never heard of that word before. I've heard of Schnapps, which is a German liqueur, perhaps holy shnap is what Teutonic priests drink after taking mass?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 11:29:20 AM
yea...it happenes
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 11:40:08 AM
Holy shnap, I was just outside chillin when this thing came out of nowhere, a UFO, I have no idea where it came from or what it wants, it must be aliens, like holy shnap!

What does this mean? Is this the first step towards invasion? Are we all doomed? What is going to happen? I'm scared, confused, may God help us all. I'm trippin mad nygga bawls over this.

I'm uploading a video I took of it this very minute.

No, you didn't see an alien, you saw a Democrat. They look pretty alienating.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 12:07:46 PM
At 1/26/2011 7:47:31 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
OMFG

ZOMG!!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:17:57 AM
OMFG

It's a fcuking plastic bag, dumbarse.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:18:28 AM
At 1/27/2011 1:00:53 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 1/27/2011 12:21:34 AM, belle wrote:

The aliens already probed me.

It was kind of hot

Cartman gets an anal probe :)
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:51:00 AM
At 2/20/2011 8:17:57 AM, thegodhand wrote:
OMFG

It's a fcuking plastic bag, dumbarse.:

You're not really good with that whole sarcasm thing, are you.....?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:42:49 PM
Does that look like a paper bag to you? DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A PAPER BAG TO YOU?

We're fvcked man, first Japan, then the rest of the world. ALIENS
Randall999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 4:26:52 PM
OMFG

Lame. Nice piece of goose-feather or whatever dangling from some fishing line, but other than that, can you PLEASE give me back the several minutes of my life I just wasted on this forum thread?
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 4:28:56 PM
At 3/30/2011 4:26:52 PM, Randall999 wrote:
OMFG

Lame. Nice piece of goose-feather or whatever dangling from some fishing line, but other than that, can you PLEASE give me back the several minutes of my life I just wasted on this forum thread?

Swoosh.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 7:59:08 PM
At 3/30/2011 4:26:52 PM, Randall999 wrote:
OMFG

Are you insane? Does this look like something hanging from a fishing line? This is a fuggin UFO. THE END IS NIGH.

Babylon will fall, mon.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 8:19:09 PM
At 3/30/2011 8:13:31 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Looks like something that can easily be created through flash animation.

Nah man, this is genuine, real, unedited footage of some kind of muffuggin anomaly.

No video altering, no flash animation, this is undeniable proof that the Soviet Union is not dead, just playing hide and seek!

FUUUUUUUUUUU-
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 8:26:17 PM
At 3/30/2011 8:19:09 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Nah man, this is genuine, real, unedited footage of some kind of muffuggin anomaly.

No video altering, no flash animation, this is undeniable proof that the Soviet Union is not dead, just playing hide and seek!

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Eh, that was my best explanation. Persons are not 100% truthful. People lie on the internet. I've done it before (not recently but when I was 13)

It could be someone owned a remote control luminscient thingy. Not sure exactly what that was.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 4:12:48 AM
At 3/30/2011 8:26:17 PM, darkkermit wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Eh, that was my best explanation. Persons are not 100% truthful. People lie on the internet. I've done it before (not recently but when I was 13)

It could be someone owned a remote control luminscient thingy. Not sure exactly what that was.

Also Swoosh
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 5:10:48 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

LOL
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
daley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 6:39:12 AM
At 1/27/2011 9:39:26 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
...like holy shnap!

What does this mean?

I don't know, I've never heard of that word before. I've heard of Schnapps, which is a German liqueur, perhaps holy shnap is what Teutonic priests drink after taking mass?

Aliens exist. This footage doesn't strike me as convincing; looks like a computer animation. But for sure, there is overwhelming evidence that aliens exist, so don't even joke about it. It's a serious matter.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 9:57:38 AM
At 3/31/2011 6:39:12 AM, daley wrote:
...like holy shnap!

What does this mean?

Aliens exist. This footage doesn't strike me as convincing; looks like a computer animation. But for sure, there is overwhelming evidence that aliens exist, so don't even joke about it. It's a serious matter.

Oh yes, this is a very serios matter. I have a friend who was abducted by aliens, and they impregenated him!!! He's gonna give birth in 6 months....
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 9:58:53 AM
At 3/31/2011 9:57:38 AM, tkubok wrote:
...like holy shnap!

What does this mean?

Oh yes, this is a very serios matter. I have a friend who was abducted by aliens, and they impregenated him!!! He's gonna give birth in 6 months....

It is probable that aliens exist, statistically speaking.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 10:04:31 AM
At 3/31/2011 9:57:38 AM, tkubok wrote:
...like holy shnap!

What does this mean?

Wow, that's so cool!!! Then you can upload the video of him giving birth to a mutant.