Jump to topic:

Anatomy of a hit

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:37:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I found a fascinating series on YouTube detailing the anatomy of a Mossad hit on a notable Hamas leader. The video is long, but it was supplied by the Dubai police investigators caught on surveillance.

Now, I am not endorsing Mossad or Hamas in this analysis. I'm simply stating that how these hits are done is impressively detailed. I kind of have a thing for both law enforcement and intelligence, particularly, clandestine operations.

Anyhow, the videos are long and it doesn't show the assassination itself, as that was done inside a hotel room away from camera's. But if interested in seeing how meticulous the hit was, you might be interested.

As usual, if the font is too small to read, you can double-click the video and it will allow you to watch it directly on YouTube with a larger screen.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 7:08:56 PM
Obviously not too great of a hit if the Dubai government figured out the identities of every single person involved.

I wonder if they still would have attempted the assassination if al-Mabhouh had his security guards.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 7:14:47 PM
At 2/25/2011 7:08:56 PM, Nags wrote:
Obviously not too great of a hit if the Dubai government figured out the identities of every single person involved.:

Those were aliases. They used real people's identities to issue fake passports. But, yes, their cover is completely blown for life, unless they all had plastic surgery. All of their whereabouts are still unknown, and no one knows their real names.

I wonder if they still would have attempted the assassination if al-Mabhouh had his security guards.:

Probably. Mossad is pretty daring. They like that though, to keep up their mystique. They want all terrorists to know that they can go anywhere in the world to kill you.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 7:22:00 PM
At 2/25/2011 7:14:47 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Those were aliases. They used real people's identities to issue fake passports. But, yes, their cover is completely blown for life, unless they all had plastic surgery. All of their whereabouts are still unknown, and no one knows their real names.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Too many people involved in that operation -- made it too obvious.

Probably. Mossad is pretty daring. They like that though, to keep up their mystique. They want all terrorists to know that they can go anywhere in the world to kill you.

Right. I wonder if they would have used guns to kill the guards though, silenced of course.