Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ancient peoples stupid?

Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:04:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's very easy to think that people living in ancient times were not much developed, intellectually. Whenever there is a movie about people time travelling to the past, the people of the past are always portrayed as constantly amazed by stuff that we woudl think as normal.

However, we also have real life evidence, such as the pyramids, etc. that signify a high degree of intelligence.

But, my point is that the seemingly advanced stuff were carried out by only a few people in power. So, what about the common lay people? Were they easily swayed by the manipulations of the people in power? Were they basically ignored in political calculations? Were they gullible? Is that why they believed so easily in miracles?

Come to think of it, doesn't take much even today to collect a few thousand followers. Have the common people really developed that much?

As an aside, this point came about while I was thinking if Jesus came down today and performed the said miracles. I don't think anybody would believe them to be miracles. Maybe a trick, or a lighting effect or whatever. Imagine videos being posted on Youtube. Would anybody really go for it?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:16:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

Is this a serious post or are you trolling?

I know you believe in some pretty weird conspiracies, but seriously. Come on.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:19:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
they weren't stupider than us, they just didn't have the benefit of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge like we do. imagine starting completely from scratch and trying to invent... well... anything. we take so much knowledge for granted these days, but it took thousands of years before we really even began to accumulate it.... its actually quite amazing how quickly things picked up once we had a solid knowledge base.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:25:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
All you need to do is read ancient texts.. Look around at how people are today...

And you realize one important fact.

Nothing has really changed at all. People are and always were fvcking retarded.

There were people back in the day who were just as intelligent as the greatest minds of today.. The greatest minds of today have the advantage of being able to build off of what those before built.

You read some of what the ancient sages taught, you realize that a lot of the things we have discovered with science today have been known for thousands of years.

Some people are better at tapping into the wealth of knowledge that is the Cosmicomicon than others.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:26:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:19:47 PM, belle wrote:
they weren't stupider than us, they just didn't have the benefit of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge like we do. imagine starting completely from scratch and trying to invent... well... anything. we take so much knowledge for granted these days, but it took thousands of years before we really even began to accumulate it.... its actually quite amazing how quickly things picked up once we had a solid knowledge base.

This is true only of the REALLY ancient humans that became "conscious" for the first time. Otherwise, every other slab of humanity has the benefit of the previously accumulated knowledge.

But even then, your point is invalidated when we see people of today blindly following things, so what advantage the solid knowledge base?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:26:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?

Perhaps a round table discussion? Idk. Most likely regular day to day interaction with the E.T.s or it was telepathically communicated.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:29:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"But if Jesus were alive today and walked on water, it would instantly be on YouTube... and the first comment would be: "f@g." -- Bill Mahar
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:29:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:26:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?

Perhaps a round table discussion? Idk. Most likely regular day to day interaction with the E.T.s or it was telepathically communicated.

An explanation that explains everything explains nothing at all :)
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:39:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:29:32 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:26:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?

Perhaps a round table discussion? Idk. Most likely regular day to day interaction with the E.T.s or it was telepathically communicated.

An explanation that explains everything explains nothing at all :)

Ancient alien theory is not an explanation of the gaps, it is based on evidence. Ancient alien theory is like the theory of evolution.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:45:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:39:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:29:32 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:26:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?

Perhaps a round table discussion? Idk. Most likely regular day to day interaction with the E.T.s or it was telepathically communicated.

An explanation that explains everything explains nothing at all :)

Ancient alien theory is not an explanation of the gaps, it is based on evidence. Ancient alien theory is like the theory of evolution.

You mean evidence that ancient aliens imparted the knowledge to us? Or just the evidence that earth might have been visited by ancient aliens?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:47:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:26:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:19:47 PM, belle wrote:
they weren't stupider than us, they just didn't have the benefit of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge like we do. imagine starting completely from scratch and trying to invent... well... anything. we take so much knowledge for granted these days, but it took thousands of years before we really even began to accumulate it.... its actually quite amazing how quickly things picked up once we had a solid knowledge base.

This is true only of the REALLY ancient humans that became "conscious" for the first time. Otherwise, every other slab of humanity has the benefit of the previously accumulated knowledge.

>.<

obviously each generation had the accumulated knowledge of past generations, but we have a heck of a lot more than a person living even 200 years ago did.

But even then, your point is invalidated when we see people of today blindly following things, so what advantage the solid knowledge base?

look around you. or hell, look straight ahead. you're pushing buttons on a plastic-metal conglomerate thing with a bunch of wires coming out of it. you have no idea how it works, but you don't care; it allows you to communicate with billions of people all over the world. its amazing technology. we know more about the world and how it works than at any time in history. the population is much larger than its ever been in the past and we (the american middle class and even working class) live better than ancient kings did in terms of overall health and material comfort (for the most part). thats a huge f*cking advantage. sorry we haven't invented a complete cure for human nature, but we're a hell of a lot better off than we ever were in the past.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:47:34 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:26:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:19:47 PM, belle wrote:
they weren't stupider than us, they just didn't have the benefit of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge like we do. imagine starting completely from scratch and trying to invent... well... anything. we take so much knowledge for granted these days, but it took thousands of years before we really even began to accumulate it.... its actually quite amazing how quickly things picked up once we had a solid knowledge base.

This is true only of the REALLY ancient humans that became "conscious" for the first time. Otherwise, every other slab of humanity has the benefit of the previously accumulated knowledge.

>.<

obviously each generation had the accumulated knowledge of past generations, but we have a heck of a lot more than a person living even 200 years ago did.

But even then, your point is invalidated when we see people of today blindly following things, so what advantage the solid knowledge base?

look around you. or hell, look straight ahead. you're pushing buttons on a plastic-metal conglomerate thing with a bunch of wires coming out of it. you have no idea how it works, but you don't care; it allows you to communicate with billions of people all over the world. its amazing technology. we know more about the world and how it works than at any time in history. the population is much larger than its ever been in the past and we (the american middle class and even working class) live better than ancient kings did in terms of overall health and material comfort (for the most part). thats a huge f*cking advantage. sorry we haven't invented a complete cure for human nature, but we're a hell of a lot better off than we ever were in the past.

I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:03:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:17:08 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.

However, not all the ancients were privy to this knowledge. Really, many of the ancients do appear to be somewhat dimwitted with the exception of some of the ancient intellectuals and humans exposed to alien knowledge.

How do you suppose this knowledge transfer took place?

Through a probe that only the Greek liked.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:06:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

are you trying to say that people today are stupider or what? lol... i'm just totally lost now. in any case, theres no reason to think that our cognitive capacities are vastly different from those of the humans of ancient times. thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:08:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

Define "stupider," they certainly knew "less" then us now. What the capasity of their knowledge was, now that it a different thing.

I.E. if you take 100 4 year olds born in 2006 AD and 100 4 year olds born in 506 AD and put them through the exact same learn program, which group will come out knowing more? Than I have no idea.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:09:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

That came out all wrong! :)

I meant, I was asking that question in the first place. You say that there's not much of an intellectual difference between the ancient common people and those of today.

Well, I kind of agree with you. In that the people who are still at that intellectual level have more of an opportunity and scope to express themselves and make an impact, drowning out the activities of the intellectually advanced. But I don't agree that the percentage is the same today as it was then. It's less today.

For I also believe that those who are truly wise, hardly ever meddle in the affairs of the world. It's more of introspection with them.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:11:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:08:21 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

Define "stupider," they certainly knew "less" then us now. What the capasity of their knowledge was, now that it a different thing.

I.E. if you take 100 4 year olds born in 2006 AD and 100 4 year olds born in 506 AD and put them through the exact same learn program, which group will come out knowing more? Than I have no idea.

I read somewhere that if you take 100 4 year olds who dwelled in caves (when there were things like cave paintings going on) they will have no problems coping with us. Our brains are really not that different.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:13:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:11:58 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:08:21 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

Define "stupider," they certainly knew "less" then us now. What the capasity of their knowledge was, now that it a different thing.

I.E. if you take 100 4 year olds born in 2006 AD and 100 4 year olds born in 506 AD and put them through the exact same learn program, which group will come out knowing more? Than I have no idea.

I read somewhere that if you take 100 4 year olds who dwelled in caves (when there were things like cave paintings going on) they will have no problems coping with us. Our brains are really not that different.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me, how much evolution would occur in 10,000 years? Sure there would be some, but not a lot.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:06:21 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

are you trying to say that people today are stupider or what? lol... i'm just totally lost now. in any case, theres no reason to think that our cognitive capacities are vastly different from those of the humans of ancient times. thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

True. Cognitive capacities are more or less same. But as you said, the knowledge base has increased. So, our capacities can be put to more productive use. But do you think that's happening?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:19:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 4:17:20 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:06:21 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:03:47 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 3/2/2011 4:00:36 PM, belle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:57:55 PM, Indophile wrote:
I don't think I was ever arguing our standard of living. I was only arguing about the intellectual capacity of ancient people compared to us.

so you agree with me that they weren't any stupider than us then?

Hmm...it should be the logical case. But do you really think that it's true, when you look around you?

are you trying to say that people today are stupider or what? lol... i'm just totally lost now. in any case, theres no reason to think that our cognitive capacities are vastly different from those of the humans of ancient times. thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

True. Cognitive capacities are more or less same. But as you said, the knowledge base has increased. So, our capacities can be put to more productive use. But do you think that's happening?

yes, as demonstrated by our far superior quality of life, which you seem to dismiss as irrelevant.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
TheAtheistAllegiance
Posts: 1,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:07:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:19:47 PM, belle wrote:
they weren't stupider than us, they just didn't have the benefit of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge like we do. imagine starting completely from scratch and trying to invent... well... anything. we take so much knowledge for granted these days, but it took thousands of years before we really even began to accumulate it.... its actually quite amazing how quickly things picked up once we had a solid knowledge base.

This.

We are standing on the shoulders of giants.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:10:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.:

Oh, gawd....
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:14:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 10:10:12 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.:

Oh, gawd....

My sentiments exactly... o.O;
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Posts: 1,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:17:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 3:39:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Ancient alien theory is not an explanation of the gaps, it is based on evidence. Ancient alien theory is like the theory of evolution.

Evidence?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:17:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 10:14:25 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 10:10:12 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.:

Oh, gawd....

My sentiments exactly... o.O;:

I don't even bother asking him to present evidence. It'd just be a waste of bandwidth.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:20:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/2/2011 10:17:59 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/2/2011 10:14:25 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 3/2/2011 10:10:12 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/2/2011 3:15:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No, ancient extraterrestrials provided advanced knowledge to the ancients.:

Oh, gawd....

My sentiments exactly... o.O;:

I don't even bother asking him to present evidence. It'd just be a waste of bandwidth.

I put it in my signature to remind me of this fateful day.... When I lost hope for Geo. :(

What really freaks me out is this:
"Ancient alien theory is not an explanation of the gaps, it is based on evidence. Ancient alien theory is like the theory of evolution." -- 2nd page, 1st post.

Did he really just compare that to EVOLUTION?! o.O
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.