Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Homosexuality

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:13:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
inb4 JimProfit

http://www.debate.org...
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:15:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

morally neutral
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:16:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ask something controversial around these parts. Like the socialization of sexual orientation. Yer gonna get 99 neutrals and maybe Godsands will come in and bitch at us.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 11:55:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

The more enlightened people here think it's morally neutral.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
GThomas
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:43:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't have a problem with homosexuals. You can't control who you love. I've always felt this, even when I was Christian. Hell, the woman I hope to marry is bisexual.
If ignorance is bliss, I want to be miserable.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:52:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

I am reminded of the gay scene from Spartacus (the version with that evil cunt Charlton Heston). But anyway... homosexuality is a question of taste. It is no more moral or immoral than liking chocalate cake over fudge cake.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 5:34:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 1:52:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

I am reminded of the gay scene from Spartacus (the version with that evil cunt Charlton Heston). But anyway... homosexuality is a question of taste. It is no more moral or immoral than liking chocalate cake over fudge cake.

This again - not you C_N, but the topic. Guessing that Jimprofit is the motivation here.

So, i don't think you are incorrect, but there is a little more to it. Ultimately, i guess it does come down to sex and preference, but it's a little more complicated. If it were just sex, i probably would be with a woman out of convenience and satisfy my sexual proclivity through extra-marital activity. However, a gay guy will generally feel more than just sexual attraction for another guy, but will relate on a different level with another guy. Consider how a straight guy is with a woman, one that he doesn't really feel attraction toward. Is it identical if she were a guy? No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys. I actually think that straight guys can have homosexual fetishes and still be quite straight, in that their intimacy toward women is heterosexually oriented, and in that i find the gay straight determination.

Now let's hear this get ripped apart.
artwomyn
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:29:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

I'm a lesbian. But even if I weren't, I think that homosexuality should be morally neutral. Consenting adults, should have the right to love who they want to love, regardless of their gender. Homophobia, is closely related to misogyny. Both have their roots in an opressive, Patriarchal mentality.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 12:10:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 5:34:20 AM, innomen wrote:
So, i don't think you are incorrect, but there is a little more to it. Ultimately, i guess it does come down to sex and preference, but it's a little more complicated. If it were just sex, i probably would be with a woman out of convenience and satisfy my sexual proclivity through extra-marital activity. However, a gay guy will generally feel more than just sexual attraction for another guy, but will relate on a different level with another guy. Consider how a straight guy is with a woman, one that he doesn't really feel attraction toward. Is it identical if she were a guy? No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys. I actually think that straight guys can have homosexual fetishes and still be quite straight, in that their intimacy toward women is heterosexually oriented, and in that i find the gay straight determination.

Now let's hear this get ripped apart.

I agree with you innomen, though I know Vi would disagree and probably rip you apart :P We have this debate all the time. I do believe that a heterosexual male can fantasize about or even be with another guy sexually and still be straight. Some would say that if he enjoyed it, however, that he would not be straight -- that sex MUST be the basis of determining sexuality. If a guy enjoys sex with both sexes, then perhaps we should refer to him as bisexual even if regarding intimacy he can only be with women.

I do know though that people can be firmly planted one way or the other. For instance I don't think Vi has a shred of bisexual in her. I know she has ZERO desire to have sex with men, ever. For most people I don't think sexuality is as black and white. I know lesbians who sometimes have sex with guys just because penetration feels good and hey guys can penetrate. However I would most definitely consider them lesbian while Vi argues that they're bi. I just know they don't feel the same intimacy or type of attraction toward men in the traditional sense we assume when we think of love or relationships. They wouldn't date those guys so why call them bisexual? I feel like that undermines all of the people who are "legitimately bisexual" and enjoy sex and relationships with both sexes equally.

You bring up a good point about being gay and friendship dynamics though. My very best friend in the world is a heterosexual woman and there's absolutely no attraction or ANYTHING of the sort between us. We made out a few times but even that was too weird for my liking (she's like a sister to me). However I do get to feel like I am dating my other very best friend in the world. We have so much fun hanging out that I joke to her it's like having a sleepover every night with my BFF :P I do think gays are advantageous in dating someone of the same sex. We definitely understand and have a deeper insight into our partners, I think. The sexes are biologically different and socialized differently, so I think gay couples have the benefit of seeing things from the perspective of the other person more clearly.
President of DDO
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:28:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 5:34:20 AM, innomen wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:52:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

I am reminded of the gay scene from Spartacus (the version with that evil cunt Charlton Heston). But anyway... homosexuality is a question of taste. It is no more moral or immoral than liking chocalate cake over fudge cake.

This again - not you C_N, but the topic. Guessing that Jimprofit is the motivation here.

So, i don't think you are incorrect, but there is a little more to it. Ultimately, i guess it does come down to sex and preference, but it's a little more complicated. If it were just sex, i probably would be with a woman out of convenience and satisfy my sexual proclivity through extra-marital activity. However, a gay guy will generally feel more than just sexual attraction for another guy, but will relate on a different level with another guy. Consider how a straight guy is with a woman, one that he doesn't really feel attraction toward. Is it identical if she were a guy? No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys. I actually think that straight guys can have homosexual fetishes and still be quite straight, in that their intimacy toward women is heterosexually oriented, and in that i find the gay straight determination.

Now let's hear this get ripped apart.

I can't rip it apart, inter-sex relationships and sexuality are so contradictory, varied and confused!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.
President of DDO
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 1:41:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 5:34:20 AM, innomen wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:52:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

I am reminded of the gay scene from Spartacus (the version with that evil cunt Charlton Heston). But anyway... homosexuality is a question of taste. It is no more moral or immoral than liking chocalate cake over fudge cake.

This again - not you C_N, but the topic. Guessing that Jimprofit is the motivation here.

So, i don't think you are incorrect, but there is a little more to it. Ultimately, i guess it does come down to sex and preference, but it's a little more complicated. If it were just sex, i probably would be with a woman out of convenience and satisfy my sexual proclivity through extra-marital activity. However, a gay guy will generally feel more than just sexual attraction for another guy, but will relate on a different level with another guy. Consider how a straight guy is with a woman, one that he doesn't really feel attraction toward. Is it identical if she were a guy? No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys. I actually think that straight guys can have homosexual fetishes and still be quite straight, in that their intimacy toward women is heterosexually oriented, and in that i find the gay straight determination.

Now let's hear this get ripped apart.

I agree with you on many points; I think the reason straight friends fight over guys/girls, and people need codes like "bros before h0s" is explained by some things you've said:
No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys.

By your definition, though, I might be completely heterosexual. lol
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 2:17:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 12:10:24 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 5:34:20 AM, innomen wrote:
So, i don't think you are incorrect, but there is a little more to it. Ultimately, i guess it does come down to sex and preference, but it's a little more complicated. If it were just sex, i probably would be with a woman out of convenience and satisfy my sexual proclivity through extra-marital activity. However, a gay guy will generally feel more than just sexual attraction for another guy, but will relate on a different level with another guy. Consider how a straight guy is with a woman, one that he doesn't really feel attraction toward. Is it identical if she were a guy? No, i don't think so. The capacity, or rather orientation for general intimacy (not just sexual) is different for the straight guy, than it is for the gay guy; which actually throws up all sorts of challenges with same sex friendships and friendships with straight guys. I actually think that straight guys can have homosexual fetishes and still be quite straight, in that their intimacy toward women is heterosexually oriented, and in that i find the gay straight determination.

Now let's hear this get ripped apart.

I agree with you innomen, though I know Vi would disagree and probably rip you apart :P We have this debate all the time. I do believe that a heterosexual male can fantasize about or even be with another guy sexually and still be straight. Some would say that if he enjoyed it, however, that he would not be straight -- that sex MUST be the basis of determining sexuality. If a guy enjoys sex with both sexes, then perhaps we should refer to him as bisexual even if regarding intimacy he can only be with women.

I do know though that people can be firmly planted one way or the other. For instance I don't think Vi has a shred of bisexual in her. I know she has ZERO desire to have sex with men, ever. For most people I don't think sexuality is as black and white. I know lesbians who sometimes have sex with guys just because penetration feels good and hey guys can penetrate. However I would most definitely consider them lesbian while Vi argues that they're bi. I just know they don't feel the same intimacy or type of attraction toward men in the traditional sense we assume when we think of love or relationships. They wouldn't date those guys so why call them bisexual? I feel like that undermines all of the people who are "legitimately bisexual" and enjoy sex and relationships with both sexes equally.

You bring up a good point about being gay and friendship dynamics though. My very best friend in the world is a heterosexual woman and there's absolutely no attraction or ANYTHING of the sort between us. We made out a few times but even that was too weird for my liking (she's like a sister to me). However I do get to feel like I am dating my other very best friend in the world. We have so much fun hanging out that I joke to her it's like having a sleepover every night with my BFF :P I do think gays are advantageous in dating someone of the same sex. We definitely understand and have a deeper insight into our partners, I think. The sexes are biologically different and socialized differently, so I think gay couples have the benefit of seeing things from the perspective of the other person more clearly.

I didn't want to generalize between gay and lesbian relationships because i think there are differences. What you described with your BFF could not happen between a straight guy and gay guy for a variety of reasons with in the nature of men.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 2:30:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.

That is technically not morality. But you are probably right in that being the basis of the persons objection.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 2:57:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.

So right and wrong is completely arbitrary then if something can be wrong just because you think your god said so. If it said torturing babies was right would it really be right or is there some higher morality?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 3:02:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 2:57:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.

So right and wrong is completely arbitrary then if something can be wrong just because you think your god said so. If it said torturing babies was right would it really be right or is there some higher morality?

I don't believe in a god most of the time, however, I believe if there is any objective morality in the world it would certainly have to come from a god. So, yes, if that god told me that torturing babies was right, that would be the objective moral thing. It isn't really an appeal to authority fallacy when we are talking about god.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 3:12:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 3:02:23 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/13/2011 2:57:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.

So right and wrong is completely arbitrary then if something can be wrong just because you think your god said so. If it said torturing babies was right would it really be right or is there some higher morality?

I don't believe in a god most of the time, however, I believe if there is any objective morality in the world it would certainly have to come from a god. So, yes, if that god told me that torturing babies was right, that would be the objective moral thing. It isn't really an appeal to authority fallacy when we are talking about god.

That does not logically follow, a morality imposed by force from God is simply a subjective morality backed up by force.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 3:28:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 3:12:45 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 3:02:23 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/13/2011 2:57:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:32:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/13/2011 1:24:46 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well I am a christian and homosexuality is moraly wrong, but I belive that everyone is entitled rights under the U.S. constitution.

What is your moral code how does homosexuality violate it?

Divine command. Because God said so.

So right and wrong is completely arbitrary then if something can be wrong just because you think your god said so. If it said torturing babies was right would it really be right or is there some higher morality?

I don't believe in a god most of the time, however, I believe if there is any objective morality in the world it would certainly have to come from a god. So, yes, if that god told me that torturing babies was right, that would be the objective moral thing. It isn't really an appeal to authority fallacy when we are talking about god.

That does not logically follow, a morality imposed by force from God is simply a subjective morality backed up by force.

Sorry, I was going by the definition of God as omnipotent, omnibenevolent etc. (in which case it is necessarily the logical conclusion)
Obviously if we were contesting these qualities then it doesn't follow...
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 6:52:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Homosexuality is wrong, just like murder, rape, stealing, lying, and worshiping false Gods.
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 6:55:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 11:10:48 PM, socialpinko wrote:
What does everyone on this site think of homosexuality? Is it morally reprehensible or morally neutral?

Homosexuality occurs naturally, therefore ???
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 6:55:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 6:52:02 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Homosexuality is wrong, just like murder, rape, stealing, lying, and worshiping false Gods.

None of what you just said is wrong. Nice try though.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Posts: 1,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 7:17:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think homosexuality is morally correct because gays, on average, are wealthier and better educated, thus they're better for the economy.

Joking btw..
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 7:49:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 7:17:48 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I think homosexuality is morally correct because gays, on average, are wealthier and better educated, thus they're better for the economy.

Not to mention more fashionably fabulous.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 8:06:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 6:52:02 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Homosexuality is wrong, just like murder, rape, stealing, lying, and worshiping false Gods.

.....
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 8:07:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 8:06:45 PM, Freeman wrote:
At 3/13/2011 6:52:02 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Homosexuality is wrong, just like murder, rape, stealing, lying, and worshiping false Gods.

.....

That's the part which makes you speechless?
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 8:09:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Heterosexuality, by contrast, is worshipping false goddesses, so it's totally okay. Unless you're a woman, in which case you're a sinful creature no matter wtf you do so who cares. ^_^
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.