Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Illegal Immigration

Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 4:22:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This goes in politics.

And you need to describe the good reason.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 4:46:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/20/2011 2:47:32 PM, reddj2 wrote:
Its Illegal, For a good reason

Well I guess that settles the issue.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:12:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/20/2011 2:47:32 PM, reddj2 wrote:
Its Illegal, For a good reason

Sigh*...

If someone who didn't have any knowledge of the political topic "illegal immigration" and then looked at what you said, guaranteed they will say, how is anything that is illegal good?
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 12:51:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 7:13:01 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 3/20/2011 4:25:56 PM, annhasle wrote:
Open the borders.

Why may I ask? Should we let terrorists and drug smugglers come in too?

You are already here. The U.S. is rife with domestic terrorists, some with great political and other power such as "second amendment remedy" tea party officials and oppress-the-Muslims-and-gays Gingrich.

Or do you consider the millions who toil in fields and factories as 'terrorists' and 'drug smugglers?' That make you a terrorist, a liar for every single migrant worker who is neither a terrorist nor a drug smuggler that you just wrongly accused, and a filthy racist, sir.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 4:00:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.

Same b.s. excuses by every supremacist group that does not even begin to explain why someone should have inherently more rights because they were born to the right parents.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 11:35:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 12:51:22 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/28/2011 7:13:01 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 3/20/2011 4:25:56 PM, annhasle wrote:
Open the borders.

Why may I ask? Should we let terrorists and drug smugglers come in too?

You are already here. The U.S. is rife with domestic terrorists, some with great political and other power such as "second amendment remedy" tea party officials and oppress-the-Muslims-and-gays Gingrich.
I am not saying that the U.S. doesn't have a lot of domestic terrorists, but here is the question that I'm going to ask you:
Should we let more terrorists and drug smugglers come into this country even if we can't catch the domestic terrorists in our own country first? Definitely not! Just because we can't find and/or catch and apprehend the domestic terrorists, doesn't mean we should allow more of them to come in this country. You also said the tea party officials and Newt Gingrich are terrorists, can you give us evidence for that please?


Or do you consider the millions who toil in fields and factories as 'terrorists' and 'drug smugglers?' That make you a terrorist, a liar for every single migrant worker who is neither a terrorist nor a drug smuggler that you just wrongly accused, and a filthy racist, sir.

Did I say that I considered the millions of workers terrorists and drug smugglers? No. Even if I did make that statement how would that make me a terrorist? Also, how would it make me racist? I didn't even say anything racist about immigrants, so how can you accuse me of racism or being a racist? You just proved us your intelligence.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 1:24:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 11:35:25 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
I am not saying that the U.S. doesn't have a lot of domestic terrorists, but here is the question that I'm going to ask you:
Should we let more terrorists and drug smugglers come into this country even if we can't catch the domestic terrorists in our own country first? Definitely not! Just because we can't find and/or catch and apprehend the domestic terrorists, doesn't mean we should allow more of them to come in this country. You also said the tea party officials and Newt Gingrich are terrorists, can you give us evidence for that please?

The question is not only irrelevant but racist. Millions of migrants come here to work to feed their families. Millions. You would condemn each and every one as a terrorist or drug smuggler, and doing so doesn't bother you at all.

Newt and tea party officials provide their own evidence when they threaten force against gays, jews, Muslims or anyone vaguely resembling Arabic ethnicity and migrant workers.


Or do you consider the millions who toil in fields and factories as 'terrorists' and 'drug smugglers?' That make you a terrorist, a liar for every single migrant worker who is neither a terrorist nor a drug smuggler that you just wrongly accused, and a filthy racist, sir.

Did I say that I considered the millions of workers terrorists and drug smugglers?

You have repeatedly done so on this thread.

No. Even if I did make that statement how would that make me a terrorist?

If someone said you and your entire family are terrorists or drug smugglers and should be forcibly removed from this nation, and you knew that person had the force of doing just that, you would be terrorized by their actions against you.

Also, how would it make me racist? I didn't even say anything racist about immigrants, so how can you accuse me of racism or being a racist? You just proved us your intelligence.

Yes, because you repeatedly rail against illegal immigration because allowing migrants to come here to work is bringing in "terrorists and drug smugglers." Its the very same crap arguments used against granting rights to blacks because whites called blacks rapists. There is no difference of a white supremacist denegrating blacks by calling blacks rapists than you denegrating immigrants by calling them terrorists and drug smugglers. You have indeed proved your intelligence by putting on a wall of ignorance over your own words and actions.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 2:18:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 1:24:20 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/29/2011 11:35:25 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
I am not saying that the U.S. doesn't have a lot of domestic terrorists, but here is the question that I'm going to ask you:
Should we let more terrorists and drug smugglers come into this country even if we can't catch the domestic terrorists in our own country first? Definitely not! Just because we can't find and/or catch and apprehend the domestic terrorists, doesn't mean we should allow more of them to come in this country. You also said the tea party officials and Newt Gingrich are terrorists, can you give us evidence for that please?

The question is not only irrelevant but racist. Millions of migrants come here to work to feed their families. Millions. You would condemn each and every one as a terrorist or drug smuggler, and doing so doesn't bother you at all.
First, we are talking about illegal immigration, hence the topic that you yourself posted lol. Second, how is my question about Newt Gingrich and tea party officials racist?

I never said that I would condemn each and everyone one as a terrorist or drug smuggler. I said that there are terrorists and drug smugglers that come past the border. Even if they were not terrorists and drug smugglers I would still condemn them because they are here illegally.

Newt and tea party officials provide their own evidence when they threaten force against gays, jews, Muslims or anyone vaguely resembling Arabic ethnicity and migrant workers.
Can you show me some examples?


Or do you consider the millions who toil in fields and factories as 'terrorists' and 'drug smugglers?' That make you a terrorist, a liar for every single migrant worker who is neither a terrorist nor a drug smuggler that you just wrongly accused, and a filthy racist, sir.

Did I say that I considered the millions of workers terrorists and drug smugglers?

You have repeatedly done so on this thread.
Can you show me where I said that exactly? I believe I said, "Why may I ask? Should we let terrorists and drug smugglers come in too?" I hope you see the word "too" in there. That "too" that I said implies that terrorists and drug smugglers are AMONG the illegal workers that come to this country.

No. Even if I did make that statement how would that make me a terrorist?

If someone said you and your entire family are terrorists or drug smugglers and should be forcibly removed from this nation, and you knew that person had the force of doing just that, you would be terrorized by their actions against you.
Ha ha, this is funny. Ok, here we go.
You said that if someone accused me and/or my entire family of being a terrorist(s) or drug smuggler(s) that it would make the person that accused me a terrorist? Ha! First of all, the person is only a terrorist once he has committed the action that caused the terror. So to say that I knew that the person had the capability of doing it, but hasn't done it yet doesn't make them a terrorist.

Second, you are simply saying that if someone feels "terrorized" that it is automatically terrorism? If a young adolescent child steals from a candy shop and a cop arrests him later, and the child claims the police officer made him feel terrorized would it be terrorism? Something isn't automatically terrorism just because someone perceives it to be terrorism.

Can you please explain to us all what your definition of terrorism is?

Also, how would it make me racist? I didn't even say anything racist about immigrants, so how can you accuse me of racism or being a racist? You just proved us your intelligence.

Yes, because you repeatedly rail against illegal immigration because allowing migrants to come here to work is bringing in "terrorists and drug smugglers." Its the very same crap arguments used against granting rights to blacks because whites called blacks rapists. There is no difference of a white supremacist denegrating blacks by calling blacks rapists than you denegrating immigrants by calling them terrorists and drug smugglers. You have indeed proved your intelligence by putting on a wall of ignorance over your own words and actions.

Ok I am going to break this down sentence by sentence:

So if I am against illegal immigration I am automatically racist?
Does that make President Obama racist because he supports the notion that we should have a border fence? And like I said, I never said that. If you were to allow illegal immigration though, who knows what could come through? Perhaps much more than terrorists and/or drug smugglers?

Actually those aren't the same arguments that whites gave not to give blacks rights. I don't think that the majority of the people during the 1960's agreed that blacks were terrorists or drug smugglers. Perhaps the leaders, such as Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X, but never the average black person.

Like I said, I didn't call immigrants drug smugglers or terrorists. But in reference to your question, there is a difference between a white supremacist calling blacks "rapists" and if one were to say that immigrants were drug smugglers or terrorists. For example, it is almost certain that due to what white supremacist means, that they are practically referring to blacks as "rapists" based on the skin color and/or other features that they don't like about blacks. But how is it certain that if a person refers to immigrants as drug smugglers or terrorists, that it is solely based on the immigrants skin color and/or features? Who knows? Maybe that person did base it on that, or...that person based it on the immigrants' actions and/or other things that the immigrants did besides their features and/or skin color.

Yes, I have proved my intelligence by showing that your last sentence is incorrect due to the fact that I didn't put a "wall of ignorance" over my words or actions.
Heathen
Posts: 183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 3:43:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You and those freakin walls of texts EFR...just make me not want to read what you say.
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 3:49:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/30/2011 3:43:07 PM, Heathen wrote:
You and those freakin walls of texts EFR...just make me not want to read what you say.

Ha ha yea...I know what you mean sometimes. But its necessary in order to get point across.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 3:58:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.

I agree, America is over-prosperous.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 4:02:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 4:00:10 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.

Same b.s. excuses by every supremacist group that does not even begin to explain why someone should have inherently more rights because they were born to the right parents.

Sorry, I'm an anarchist. I do believe that we should ignore who was born on which lump of rock, and that the state is A Very Bad Thing Indeed.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 10:11:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/31/2011 4:02:39 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/28/2011 4:00:10 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.

Same b.s. excuses by every supremacist group that does not even begin to explain why someone should have inherently more rights because they were born to the right parents.

Sorry, I'm an anarchist. I do believe that we should ignore who was born on which lump of rock, and that the state is A Very Bad Thing Indeed.

Thank You!
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 3:01:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/31/2011 10:11:01 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 3/31/2011 4:02:39 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/28/2011 4:00:10 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/28/2011 1:18:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Unlimited immigration please. The state would be unable to support it and would collapse and this would be A Very Good Thing Indeed.

Same b.s. excuses by every supremacist group that does not even begin to explain why someone should have inherently more rights because they were born to the right parents.

Sorry, I'm an anarchist. I do believe that we should ignore who was born on which lump of rock, and that the state is A Very Bad Thing Indeed.

Thank You!

Lol, nevermind I mis-read what you were saying. FAIL.