Jump to topic:

Hitler - A Jewish War Hero?

racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 1:19:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
To counter a serious, secret conspiracy?- invent a counter conspiracy- a red herring.

Orthodox history: "Hitler dedicated his life to wiping the Jewish race." But judge the results – the most spectacular failure in history? How popular were Jews before Hitler? Not very. Anyone else interested in exterminating them? No. If someone bothered, what reaction? Possibly "Good riddance" – as to some vermin or disease. Post extermination, a verdict by many was that they've succeeded domination of the world as never before – almost as though Hitler was secretly breeding them - like cockroaches - to unleash on the world as a plague?

In public, Nazis were vocal of their dislike for Jews – in private, otherwise. The discrimination laws caused spats - many Nazis had Jewish ancestry, girlfriends and more. Allies attempt smear campaign – "Hitler has Jewish blood!". All later ‘disproved' (declared politically incorrect) How remarkable that Jewish Bankers so generously funded the Nazi Party when it was allegedly so hostile to their religion?

Germany lost the war. Remarkable! The best army and scientists and ahead in atomic physics, radar and every aspect of technology essential to modern warfare? What went wrong? Hitler's was the central role on war policy.

The Generals condemned him - for leading the German army into one disaster then another, with a superior technology. Why did they not get the atom bomb first? Hitler dismissed this technology as "Jewish Physics" - it got little funding. Germany was way ahead in Radar but Hitler forbade further work on this critical weapon – the Allies took the lead.

Dr Messerschmidt offered the Me 262, but Hitler insisted it be turned into a bomber – unsuitable. Production of jet fighters was set back a year. Germany had a monopoly on nerve gas.Hitler forbade the use of it. The Allies would have been helpless

Alliance with Japan. Hardly in accord with Nazi concepts of racial purity. It ended by dragging the USA into war against them. Had the Nazis shared their technology with the Japs, the American defeat would have been certain. Kamikaze on US towns and cities with nerve gas? What answer could the Americans have given?

Even stranger, the Nazi deals with the Japs about the Jews. The Germans deported large numbers of Jews through the USSR to Japan to be employed under the Fugu Plan as a middle managerial class. The Japanese had no experience with Jews and welcomed them as skilled, educated Europeans. Not long before Japan came to dislike the Jews – just like the rest of the world.

Top Nazis were divided about Jews. Hitler preached moderation - his plan was to deport them. First, Jews were encouraged to leave Germany at their own expense. Half did so. Hitler tried deporting them to other countries, like Madagascar. The British vetoed. The obstacle? No other country wanted them, including Madagascar.

"Settle them in the Kimberlies, Australia." But the Australian Government killed that. A shipload of Jews arrived in the "Dunera". They were interned in a concentration camp as dangerous aliens. A shipload of Jews was turned back from the USA. Hitler offered to release a large number of Jews for a ransom, but the British refused.

Hitler was in charge. The effective policy was his and as to what that was is best determined by the outcome. Clearly the real winners of WWII were the Jews. Unwanted in any country except Japan, they emerged the masters of the world. Objection to the theory that Hitler was a Jew and set up the whole process to ensure Jewish world domination is "The Holocaust". Could a Jew do that to his own people even for the goal of world domination?

Well, Jews are not averse to killing Jews of rival factions when it suits them. To gain world sympathy for ‘The Holocaust" – the theory that the Jews themselves staged it, had objections that "no one would care", let alone sympathise..

The Holocaust is a key layer in modern history and so it cannot be dismissed as irrelevant. Yet the Holocaust is one of these "events" in history with a subjective quality. Unlike definite events like WWII ( which was officially declared ). The Holocaust is more of an "event", like The Renaissance, The Dark Ages, The Great Depression, "events" which have been "identified" by particular historians using a special evaluation of the facts.

The problem with The Holocaust was not that no one believed in it but rather that no one cared about it. Establishing the Holocaust Industry has been difficult. Were it not for the growth of a "Holocaust Denial" Industry there would be no interest in it.

Professional Holocaust deniers would seem to be superficially anti-Jewish (anti-Semitic) is the usual slur) .But universally they declare they've nothing against the Jews, just trying to get history straight. So, if they're not anti Jewish, why the obsession of denying this faith article of the Jewish religion? Insincere, or just truly not anti-Jewish? Jews and sympathisers helping the Holocaust theory along? A much needed opposition to making it an interesting debate? Interesting.

No purpose denying Jews were victimised by the Nazis. Too huge a population of "Holocaust Survivors" testifying to their experiences of the Holocaust to dismiss it as ‘imagination'. Though "Holocaust survivor" seems an oxymoron - like a Kamikaze pilots veterans association. Not so much that the Holocaust did not happen, but rather it's an inappropriate term for the "event"?

Undeniable that Jews lost their lives in Hitler's concentration camps. The actual number seems lacking in exact figures. But the nature and quality of Jews who suffered is brushed aside. Yet this could be a pivotal question. Clearly they were not the Jews who emigrated before the war started, or the Jews who settled in Japanese territory. It was mostly the poorer Jews and those not interested in Zionism who stayed and ended up in camps. So, were Hitler secretly a Zionist Jew, would he regard their loss as anything to shed tears about?

The very threat of concentration camps was the most powerful argument the Zionists had for setting up the State of Israel - not a particularly attractive place and not one most Jews would have selected as their first choice for a home.Thus, whilst Jews defame Hitler in public as the worst monster who ever lived, might they not celebrate him in private as the greatest Jewish hero in t
heir history?
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 11:05:36 AM
That is an awful lot of words you have there.
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 11:23:44 AM
I know I do.
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 4:32:36 PM
At 4/4/2011 11:05:36 AM, Heathen wrote:

Which ones are you struggling with? I can spend some time on the big ones, like 'and,' 'the' and 'when' but you'll need to consult (see) an expert on the others. Cheers!
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 4:35:16 PM
At 4/4/2011 12:18:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
Thank you for not bolding it.

Ran out of time - I was consulting my Italicist and then we went over and had a party with our lexicographer. Words are fun, ain't they? Cheers!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 5:47:56 PM
Hitler was indeed a Jewish War Hero. He even allowed them to return to Jew la- I mean Israel.

Also, yer racist.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 8:43:54 AM
At 4/4/2011 4:32:36 PM, racist wrote:

Which ones are you struggling with? I can spend some time on the big ones, like 'and,' 'the' and 'when' but you'll need to consult (see) an expert on the others. Cheers!

Oh its not that I have trouble with words, I'm actually very proficient in English. The problem is when I see all those works stacked upon each other, it makes me not want to read them.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 8:59:25 AM

Why did you call your account name 'racist'? Why not call it anti-semite?
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 9:40:25 AM
At 4/5/2011 8:59:25 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:

I suggest 'bigot.' Much broader. 'Fascist' works too, though, especially given this enlightenment he's given.
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 8:28:42 PM

Because I happen to like Jews - my Aussie mates & I reckon everybody should own one - wombats too. Cheers!

racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 8:30:27 PM
At 4/5/2011 8:43:54 AM, Heathen wrote:

Oh its not that I have trouble with words, I'm actually very proficient in English. The problem is when I see all those works stacked upon each other, it makes me not want to read them.

Ahhhh, literary critic,eh? Nice, cushy job, so much money for so little effort. Lucky swan! Cheers!
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 8:33:40 PM
At 4/5/2011 9:40:25 AM, PervRat wrote:

I suggest 'bigot.' Much broader. 'Fascist' works too, though, especially given this enlightenment he's given.

Since the original meaning of bigot (Bigote) meant one without a beard - or, never elected to parliament, I'll run with the strength. Thanx for the promotion. Cheers!
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 9:53:29 PM
At 4/4/2011 7:02:54 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I, for one, am glad racist is here, he gives a seldom heard opinion.
You were a CharlesB guy?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:08:29 AM
At 4/5/2011 8:30:27 PM, racist wrote:
At 4/5/2011 8:43:54 AM, Heathen wrote:

Ahhhh, literary critic,eh? Nice, cushy job, so much money for so little effort. Lucky swan! Cheers!

I have no clue what you're talking about, you have completly lost me, and I'm 17. I have no clue what a literacy critic is, is that like a grammar nazi?
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 7:38:56 PM
At 4/6/2011 11:08:29 AM, Heathen wrote:

I have no clue what you're talking about, you have completly lost me, and I'm 17. I have no clue what a literacy critic is, is that like a grammar nazi?

Jawohl! Hitler couldn't have put it better. These are people who give the illusion they can read and write, then brag about how little the authors they're criticizing actually know about literacy - with me so far? The trick is, like the music critics, who can't play anything except their massive delusions of adequacy, the literary critic just outright assumes you know nothing, and can do even less. Chzers!

Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:17:47 AM
At 4/6/2011 7:38:56 PM, racist wrote:
At 4/6/2011 11:08:29 AM, Heathen wrote:

Jawohl! Hitler couldn't have put it better. These are people who give the illusion they can read and write, then brag about how little the authors they're criticizing actually know about literacy - with me so far? The trick is, like the music critics, who can't play anything except their massive delusions of adequacy, the literary critic just outright assumes you know nothing, and can do even less. Chzers!

Interesting, I hope you know that when I said "all those words stacked upon eachother..." I wasn't critisizing grammar or spelling, I simply dislike reading giant walls of text. I was in no way trying to insult you.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 4:47:22 PM
At 4/7/2011 4:41:58 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
tl;dr, but I don't think I want to, considering it's coming from a guy called "racist".

He is just saying Hitler was so incompetent that he saved many Jews due to losing the war. If Rommel was the Fuhrer, there would have been serious problems.
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 8:04:38 PM
tl;dr, but I don't think I want to, considering it's coming from a guy called "racist".

Can't thank you enough for the automatic filter. The title is deliberately designed to kick to the kerb those whose biases and prejudices forbid them the ability to think critically about anything, let alone have the patience to hear anyone else's voice but their own. Why would I want to swap insults or ideas or concepts other than your pre-programmed ones? Why waste time with damaged goods or a mindless slogan grinder? Go with God - just go. Cheers!
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 8:07:11 PM
At 4/7/2011 4:47:22 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

He is just saying Hitler was so incompetent that he saved many Jews due to losing the war. If Rommel was the Fuhrer, there would have been serious problems.

Standing ovation, mate! Seriously perceptive stuff. Cheers!