Jump to topic:

Fat People Are BAD People

racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 7:53:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't mean just cute and chubby, I mean like really feral, out of control and grossly obese ones rolling down the supermarket aisle. I have yet to have dealings with one that is not arrogant, selfish, self righteous, a "Right Fighter", a know it all, a denier, an imaginative fiction writer, a walking heart attack. They will justify anything that takes their fancy. They couldn't give a rats that their lying, cheating behavior to themselves is also a wilful burden on the tax money jacked out of your pocket and mine to indulge these spoiled baby blimps with medical and social remedies forced into action by their irresponsible lusts and obsessions. They will whine about how they are 'victimised and bullied' by horrible critics - all while holding a super shake in one hand, a "greasetrapburger" in the other and a cream pie between their knobbly elbows.

But wait! They do good things. They employ stand up comics who do very well by mocking their excessive 'lifestyle' as well as making them the butt (end) of their gags. Skinny mothers use 'grossos' as models to show their kids what will happen if they supersize. The evil fat ones reduce competition for the ultra slim supermodels who really punch above their weight. Gutsos are ammunition for medical teachers who show students what a horrible example really means. Blimpos spend huge amounts on counselors and psychiatrists. Bribe them to justify their wanton arrogance- "that's all right, sweetheart - here, more candy - soothe those frazzled nerves". Department stores get a financial transfusion flogging to 'Gargantuos' industrial strength beds, clothing, wheelchairs, and much more. With the price of fuel these days, it must cost a fortune to have them cremated, let alone hauled to the cemetery - an urn of their ashes must weigh at least 15 pounds. But now I'm going to be charitable - see, I'm ending on a positive note. Next time you see one, give them a hand with an oiverflowing tray of free cholesterol. Watch 'em light up. Cheers!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 1:21:58 AM
http://www.trendyink.net...

You know you want it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 1:39:41 AM
At 4/11/2011 1:21:58 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
http://www.trendyink.net...

You know you want it.

Be still my quivering heart! I'm getting a boner from looking no higher than the ankle alone! Can't thank you enough - you really know how to look after your mates - can anyone trump that? Slim chance - Cheers!
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 8:10:13 AM
At 4/10/2011 7:53:33 PM, racist wrote:
I don't mean just cute and chubby, I mean like really feral, out of control and grossly obese ones rolling down the supermarket aisle. I have yet to have dealings with one that is not arrogant, selfish, self righteous, a "Right Fighter", a know it all, a denier, an imaginative fiction writer, a walking heart attack. They will justify anything that takes their fancy. They couldn't give a rats that their lying, cheating behavior to themselves is also a wilful burden on the tax money jacked out of your pocket and mine to indulge these spoiled baby blimps with medical and social remedies forced into action by their irresponsible lusts and obsessions. They will whine about how they are 'victimised and bullied' by horrible critics - all while holding a super shake in one hand, a "greasetrapburger" in the other and a cream pie between their knobbly elbows.

But wait! They do good things. They employ stand up comics who do very well by mocking their excessive 'lifestyle' as well as making them the butt (end) of their gags. Skinny mothers use 'grossos' as models to show their kids what will happen if they supersize. The evil fat ones reduce competition for the ultra slim supermodels who really punch above their weight. Gutsos are ammunition for medical teachers who show students what a horrible example really means. Blimpos spend huge amounts on counselors and psychiatrists. Bribe them to justify their wanton arrogance- "that's all right, sweetheart - here, more candy - soothe those frazzled nerves". Department stores get a financial transfusion flogging to 'Gargantuos' industrial strength beds, clothing, wheelchairs, and much more. With the price of fuel these days, it must cost a fortune to have them cremated, let alone hauled to the cemetery - an urn of their ashes must weigh at least 15 pounds. But now I'm going to be charitable - see, I'm ending on a positive note. Next time you see one, give them a hand with an oiverflowing tray of free cholesterol. Watch 'em light up. Cheers!

So I suppose your referring to big fat African American women then?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 11:06:18 AM
At 4/11/2011 11:03:44 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/11/2011 8:10:13 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:

Why?

Cause his name is "racist."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 11:09:35 AM
At 4/11/2011 11:06:18 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/11/2011 11:03:44 AM, nonentity wrote:

Why?

Cause his name is "racist."

That doesn't explain the 'women' part.
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2011 6:06:42 PM

Absolutely and categorically NOT! Even though I've chosen a colorful name tag, I'll have you know that I treat ALL races, creeds, colors, religious groups, gender groups and social organizations with EQUAL CONTEMPT! There will be no biases on my site that I haven't had the pleasure of rigging unfairly for my own pleasure. On that I am absolutely transparent. Give African American women an unfair critical advantage? Fat chance. Cheers!

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 11:22:15 AM

This is an outrage, sir!

How dare you criticise gravitationally-challenged people?

It is not their fault they are the overweight, they are genetically predisposed to gluttony and lethargy – and it is a medical fact that greed and laziness are the two main causes of obesity.

http://www.nhs.uk...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 11:39:40 AM
insulting fat people can only get you in trouble. i'd to write an mock letter for honours english last year.. expressing my views on the people's health to a government official..

i wrote about how fat people were destroying our beautiful nation with all the extra harmful emissions being given off in producing all that extra food and clothing for them.. and in how more petrol is burned in transporting them.. all the wastes.. i'd a few more i'm sure but they're not coming to me now..

anyway.. i addressed it to our taoiseach, the fat bastard, calling him a fat bastard quite a few times.. calling for fat camps similar to the concentration camps..

i got kicked outa honours english lol. and i wouldn't mind only the question i did on lear was class.

but yeah.. leave the fat alone if you know what's good for you.. they'll sit on you!
signature
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 8:09:51 PM
At 4/13/2011 11:22:15 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

This is an outrage, sir!
How dare you criticise gravitationally-challenged people?
It is not their fault they are the overweight, they are genetically predisposed to gluttony and lethargy – and it is a medical fact that greed and laziness are the two main causes of obesity.
http://www.nhs.uk...

OK, I give in! I see the error of my ways. I repent! What was I THINKING!? Geez, I hope I haven't challenged the profit margins of the junk...er...convenience food producers. How will they ever forgive me? How'd y' like to go halves in a really swanky fat farm? - thin chance? Cheers!
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 8:17:03 PM
At 4/13/2011 11:39:40 AM, badger wrote:

calling for fat camps similar to the concentration camps..

I reckon we should take this as a business opportunity. Let's call it "MEIN FATT KAMPFf" - strictly Kosher menu, free medical service and transport. It's a winner! We don't see too much obesity in the old WWII news footage, do we?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 9:04:06 PM
At 4/13/2011 8:17:03 PM, racist wrote:

I reckon we should take this as a business opportunity. Let's call it "MEIN FATT KAMPFf" - strictly Kosher menu, free medical service and transport. It's a winner! We don't see too much obesity in the old WWII news footage, do we?

Mein Fatt Kampf, you've got me rolling on the floor.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 9:20:15 PM
At 4/13/2011 9:04:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Rolling on the floor? Didn't tell me you'd supersized. We could book you in as the first happy customer...sorry... KUSTOMER... at "MEIN FATT KAMPF". We'll only charge 'mate's rates'. Cheers!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 12:03:20 AM
At 4/13/2011 9:20:15 PM, racist wrote:
At 4/13/2011 9:04:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Rolling on the floor? Didn't tell me you'd supersized. We could book you in as the first happy customer...sorry... KUSTOMER... at "MEIN FATT KAMPF". We'll only charge 'mate's rates'. Cheers!

I rolled in bed- I couldnt reach the floor -it was funny
ihaveassburgers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 10:00:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm a fat kid and I love celery. I don't fart constantly. I have no trouble getting around. I don't meet any of the fat people stereotypes.
kiryasjoelvillage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 12:14:02 AM

You need something in your life rather than criticizing fat people.Just think if you were fat and how would you like reading your post?
racist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 12:53:05 AM
At 2/11/2014 12:14:02 AM, kiryasjoelvillage wrote:

You need something in your life rather than criticizing fat people.Just think if you were fat and how would you like reading your post?

You don't know what I need at any level except to ignore your arrogance. You're correct on one point - IF - if I was fat, which I'm not, I'd be doing something about it. Those who are as I describe, wouldn't want to hear what's in my post anyway, because they are terrified by any criticism. So now you have your wish and you are free to protect your thin skin. Let us prey.