banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 2:03:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://m.kraftrecipes.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 5:23:41 PM
I had all the ingredients and was about to make it, but alas, my peanuts are not Planters. God, why do you play these cruel jokes on me?
kfc
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 5:44:53 PM
At 5/9/2011 5:23:41 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I had all the ingredients and was about to make it, but alas, my peanuts are not Planters. God, why do you play these cruel jokes on me?

Even if they were it would not be walnuts.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 10:32:55 PM
At 5/9/2011 3:34:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/9/2011 3:32:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What's a "labonan"? ;)

food from Labya

Is that a mythical floating city?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 10:34:24 PM
woops that's Laputa
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 7:58:17 PM
I am proud of you koopin
Let's just be all proud of each other.: At 5/9/2011 2:52:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
I am proud of you banker.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable