Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hitler...

Hardcore-Racist
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

Now, I can list many more reasons, but I don't want you to get carried away with those points just so it can lead you astray to my real point.

The school curriculums implant the entire "terrible" Holocaust notion into our young childrens' minds as the worst event that ever happened in history. Personally, I believe the Holocaust to be rather of a good event that happened, but that can be left for another thread. But, let me ask you, is it not a known fact that Communist governments have killed much more people than fascist governments have? What about all of the crimes that Stalin and Mao Zedong committed? What about all of the crimes against humanity that the Soviet regime caused during all of it's rule?

Whenever Mao Zedong ruled China, he implemented policies that nearly caused a total of 100 million people to perish and suffer during his rule/regime.

Now, let us not forget Joseph Stalin. The one man that would cause the war that many now identify as being labeled as the Cold War. That man implemented policies that caused direct famine to various countries under his rule, and most notebly; Ukraine. He can be directly attirbuted to genocide that caused an approx. 10 million Ukrainians to loose their lives. Joseph Stalin also purged anyone that directly spoke out against him. He purged an approx. 10 million Russians and executed them or sent them to the cold regions of Siberia. That is a total of 20 million people that are hardly ever mentioned in the history books! Now why is that? Zionism. People want to point out Hitler as the big bad wolf. I disagree with this notion.

Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:20:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
History favours the victor.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:23:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hitler also had the problem of.. You know, being kind of a raging @sshole.

His speeches are entertaining though, and I don't even understand German.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:27:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
no you're right he was a hellaof a guy.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:32:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

Unlike most, I don't see anything generally good about strengthening the economy.

2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

Because there's no way it would have existed without him, right?

3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

lol

4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

I don't know how smart those other dictators were but I don't think Hitler was a very smart fellow. His generals we certainly smarter. Every-time he stepped in to make a decision in the war it ended up being a lame move.

5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

Intellectuals were persecuted under Hitler. Many of Germany's greatest minds, like Einstein, left early.

6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

lol

7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

I'm not Patriotic to the United States.

Now, I can list many more reasons, but I don't want you to get carried away with those points just so it can lead you astray to my real point.

The school curriculums implant the entire "terrible" Holocaust notion into our young childrens' minds as the worst event that ever happened in history.
Personally, I believe the Holocaust to be rather of a good event that happened, but that can be left for another thread. But, let me ask you, is it not a known fact that Communist governments have killed much more people than fascist governments have? What about all of the crimes that Stalin and Mao Zedong committed? What about all of the crimes against humanity that the Soviet regime caused during all of it's rule?

Indeed those regimes caused much more suffering. That doesn't justify the holocaust. Nor does it justify the United States holocaust.

Whenever Mao Zedong ruled China, he implemented policies that nearly caused a total of 100 million people to perish and suffer during his rule/regime.

Now, let us not forget Joseph Stalin. The one man that would cause the war that many now identify as being labeled as the Cold War. That man implemented policies that caused direct famine to various countries under his rule, and most notebly; Ukraine. He can be directly attirbuted to genocide that caused an approx. 10 million Ukrainians to loose their lives. Joseph Stalin also purged anyone that directly spoke out against him. He purged an approx. 10 million Russians and executed them or sent them to the cold regions of Siberia. That is a total of 20 million people that are hardly ever mentioned in the history books! Now why is that? Zionism. People want to point out Hitler as the big bad wolf. I disagree with this notion.

Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.

He was a nice painter.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 1:34:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
also LMAO I thought this was a serious thread but am now believing it's a joke thread kudos you hardcore racist. And if he smart he wouldn't have breached his deal with russia he could have taken care of russia later but decided it'd be much more fun to take on the entire world that was a short war and he eliminated an entire generation i guess his ability to screw things up overcame his wanting to the world I applaud him for being a moron hitler didn't actually do anything for Germany's economy it was american big business like keeping track of the jews he used an american business nice try giving all the credit to hitler for killing the jews but without us it wouldn't have been possible.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:02:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

That's where he should have stopped. In fact many Americans liked him for bringing his country off its knees.

2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

I'm not for anti-tobbaco laws

3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

Then I suppose Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc were all decent jolly good fellows as well then.

4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

If you read The Rise and Fall of the 3rd Reich, you'd realize that Hitler was going completely bonkers towards the end of the war.

ex. He was ordering his generals to move armies that didn't exist.
ex. He constantly sacrificed the lives of german soldiers in ridiculous "hold at all costs" last stands
ex. He was waging a scorched earth policy on his own country in order to prevent the allies from using German factories, resources, etc while his advisors knew they were vital to German recovery after the war.

5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

The Russians created the first assault rifle
http://en.wikipedia.org...

as well as the first realistic assault rifle, the AK-47,
and even today while it is acknowledged Nazi scientists made great strides in rocket technology, the USSR was the nation that created the first rocket to travel in space, the R-7, which carried the Sputnik satellite

6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

Oh, as if we wouldn't have that without Hitler.
The concept of "most terrorists happen to be arabian so watch out for arabians at airports", could not have come around had it not been for Hitler?

Do you think that that is some complicated notion?

7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

The world would have rather lived with the hardships of the Great Depression for a few more years rather than lose tens of millions of lives to the slaughter of a world war. That's ridiculous
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 6:09:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hitler was an evil person who murdered civilizations because of a fake sense of superiority and mistaken interpretations of science.

Terrorists, who killed a large number of innocent people in New York and Mumbai are evil.

George Bush and is administration was evil for cluster bombing whole countries.

Evil is evil. It is important that we recognize it as such and leave it at that. When we try to argue that one evil is less bad than other evil, or that one evil may be justified by other evil - we risk blurring the line between good and evil! Evil can never be 'less bad'.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 6:26:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.:

Looks like somebody drank the spiked Kool-Aid.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 4:25:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hitler was an idiot, all he could do was create inspirational speeches, but tactically speaking he was less intelligent [in my opinion] than GWB.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 5:07:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

Worst man that ever existed =/= he did absolutely nothing benefitial.


1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

That was actually Kenysian economics (heavy spending, going into debt to do so), and it actually would have been much better if they never went to war (since once the economy had grown, they could have backed off the spending and started paying the debt off). Though, the rearmament helped to create demand (and thus jobs) that would have been a bubble if it was never used.


2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

Good for him. Doesn't exactly outweigh the other things though.


3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

FYI, the problem isn't solved, and it wasn't being attempted to be solved in an approved manner. Like "solving" the homeless issue be killing all homeless people (and thus you have no homeless problem) is not an acceptable solution (to most people).

4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

Not really. All dictators suffer from (and eventually sucumb to) not being able to know everything. This means that they HAVE TO RELY ON OTHERS, of which they classically fail to do. Hitler should have left his army in the hands of his generals. No matter how "smart" a dictator is, until they figure out that they cannot micromanage an entire nation (and active military) on their own, they are all equally stupid.


5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

I think you'd be better off pointing out the V-2 rocket as the baby of rocket travel. As well as the founder of standard balistic missles (though some are more like the V-1). Either way, those are the credit of the scientists, not Hitler.


6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

Wasn't that "perfect" since many Jews still escaped.


7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

Partially false. We would have gotten out of the depression regardless (though it would have taken longer), and our thanks is not that we got involved, but that the war took place far from us. Our infrastruction (which we spent a ton of money on 30's) remained intact, while nearly all of Europe and Asia were devistated. This allowed us to become the dominate producer of goods and so we grew like crazy.


Now, I can list many more reasons, but I don't want you to get carried away with those points just so it can lead you astray to my real point.

The school curriculums implant the entire "terrible" Holocaust notion into our young childrens' minds as the worst event that ever happened in history. Personally, I believe the Holocaust to be rather of a good event that happened, but that can be left for another thread. But, let me ask you, is it not a known fact that Communist governments have killed much more people than fascist governments have? What about all of the crimes that Stalin and Mao Zedong committed? What about all of the crimes against humanity that the Soviet regime caused during all of it's rule?

FYI, all that is taught in school, at least it was in the public schools that I went to.


Whenever Mao Zedong ruled China, he implemented policies that nearly caused a total of 100 million people to perish and suffer during his rule/regime.

Now, let us not forget Joseph Stalin. The one man that would cause the war that many now identify as being labeled as the Cold War. That man implemented policies that caused direct famine to various countries under his rule, and most notebly; Ukraine. He can be directly attirbuted to genocide that caused an approx. 10 million Ukrainians to loose their lives. Joseph Stalin also purged anyone that directly spoke out against him. He purged an approx. 10 million Russians and executed them or sent them to the cold regions of Siberia. That is a total of 20 million people that are hardly ever mentioned in the history books! Now why is that? Zionism. People want to point out Hitler as the big bad wolf. I disagree with this notion.

Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.

Not really, none of the things that you pointed out were unknown to me from a basic high school education (I learned all these in school, not outside from my own curiosity), and not of it out weighs the other things he did.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 8:38:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/2/2011 5:07:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

That was actually Kenysian economics (heavy spending, going into debt to do so), and it actually would have been much better if they never went to war (since once the economy had grown, they could have backed off the spending and started paying the debt off). Though, the rearmament helped to create demand (and thus jobs) that would have been a bubble if it was never used.

In pure economic terms, Germany would not have become richer than GB and France by avoiding war. This was because, GB and France were having large colonies in Asia and Africa - which they were exploiting as resources.

One good side-effect of WW2 was that India gained her freedom sooner as it became near impossible for Britain to continue with force. However this does gives any credit to Hitler.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 9:04:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/2/2011 7:01:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:
OreEle is our resident fascist and even he doesn't like Hitler.

This.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 9:26:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
... However this does gives any credit to Hitler.

Sorry for typo, I meant

However this does NOT give any credit to Hitler.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 11:14:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/2/2011 6:09:19 AM, baggins wrote:
Hitler was an evil person who murdered civilizations because of a fake sense of superiority and mistaken interpretations of science.

Terrorists, who killed a large number of innocent people in New York and Mumbai are evil.

George Bush and is administration was evil for cluster bombing whole countries.

Evil is evil. It is important that we recognize it as such and leave it at that. When we try to argue that one evil is less bad than other evil, or that one evil may be justified by other evil - we risk blurring the line between good and evil! Evil can never be 'less bad'.

I cant tell if the OP is a joke.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 4:24:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/3/2011 11:36:46 AM, Agnostic86 wrote:
I just really REALLY hope this is a joke.

Hardcore-Racist, I have reported your profile.

That's highly uncalled for. He is voicing his opinions and hasn't broken the ToS as far as we know.

You nazi. ;)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Justin_Chains
Posts: 623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 8:11:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A lot of modern technology or major technological advancements that we use today have their roots in the Nazi's scientific research. We owe a lot of our modern technology to Hitler.

Hitler was trying to do a good thing, but through pure evil. Ironic.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 9:26:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/3/2011 11:36:46 AM, Agnostic86 wrote:
I just really REALLY hope this is a joke.

Hardcore-Racist, I have reported your profile.:

Reported him based on what, having an unpopular opinion?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:15:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

That's not a positive.
3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

Because exterminating 11 million+ people is totally the solution to overpopulation, right? No. Hitler's motive behind the Holocaust wasn't due to overpopulation, it was due to his belief that Jews and other undesireables have plagued the German bloodline with unwanted genetics, it had nothing to do with overpopulation, and still, overpopulation is NEVER an excuse to execute people by the thousands, and in this case, the MILLIONS. Have you no sense of humanity?
4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

See bolded text
5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

The StG-44 Assault Rifle wasn't the world's first assault rifle, buddy, it was only the first military adopted assault rifle.
6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

I do believe it was the bombing raid on Pearl Harbor that triggered the USA into the war, not Hitler's antics.
Now, I can list many more reasons, but I don't want you to get carried away with those points just so it can lead you astray to my real point.

The school curriculums implant the entire "terrible" Holocaust notion into our young childrens' minds as the worst event that ever happened in history. Personally, I believe the Holocaust to be rather of a good event that happened, but that can be left for another thread. But, let me ask you, is it not a known fact that Communist governments have killed much more people than fascist governments have? What about all of the crimes that Stalin and Mao Zedong committed? What about all of the crimes against humanity that the Soviet regime caused during all of it's rule?

How in the RIGHT MIND do you believe the Holocaust was a good event? You've lost all feasible credibility in my book.

Fascist governments do not inherently exist today. To my knowledge, the only acknowledgeable Fascist countries that have existed were Nazi Germany, Italy and Japan, so any argument that Communist countries have killed more than Fascist countries are way out of proportion
Whenever Mao Zedong ruled China, he implemented policies that nearly caused a total of 100 million people to perish and suffer during his rule/regime.

Now, let us not forget Joseph Stalin. The one man that would cause the war that many now identify as being labeled as the Cold War. That man implemented policies that caused direct famine to various countries under his rule, and most notebly; Ukraine. He can be directly attirbuted to genocide that caused an approx. 10 million Ukrainians to loose their lives. Joseph Stalin also purged anyone that directly spoke out against him. He purged an approx. 10 million Russians and executed them or sent them to the cold regions of Siberia. That is a total of 20 million people that are hardly ever mentioned in the history books! Now why is that? Zionism. People want to point out Hitler as the big bad wolf. I disagree with this notion.

Ah, I see. You're a conspiracy theorist.
Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.

Because we should total model ourselves after a nation-socialist, social-Darwinist, anti-seminite, war-mongering dictator, eh?
turn down for h'what
Hardcore-Racist
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:30:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/3/2011 11:36:46 AM, Agnostic86 wrote:
I just really REALLY hope this is a joke.

Hardcore-Racist, I have reported your profile.

Oh really? What did I do wrong?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:37:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 12:30:13 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
At 6/3/2011 11:36:46 AM, Agnostic86 wrote:
I just really REALLY hope this is a joke.

Hardcore-Racist, I have reported your profile.

Oh really? What did I do wrong?

He is using Hitler tactics in response to your opinions.
Hardcore-Racist
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:53:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 12:15:09 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
At 6/1/2011 11:27:44 PM, Hardcore-Racist wrote:
I have one question for all of you...

Why is it that in today's society, we are often taught to believe that Adolf Hitler was the worst man that existed? I find this extremely ironic, and I shall present to you my reasons for why I believe this to be the case. These key points I also believe the world has neglected to give prominence sololy to Adolf Hitler because of the Zionist thought crime that has plagued our societies.

1. Adolf Hitler revived the German economy following post World War I, and created the largest and strongest military up to that period in time. Why should Adolf Hitler not receive credit for that?

2. Policies under Adolf Hitler effectively created the world's first anti-tobacco movement.

That's not a positive.
Yes it is.
3. Adolf Hitler solved overpopulation problems by creating an implementing the Holocaust and the Final Solution.

Because exterminating 11 million+ people is totally the solution to overpopulation, right? No. Hitler's motive behind the Holocaust wasn't due to overpopulation, it was due to his belief that Jews and other undesireables have plagued the German bloodline with unwanted genetics, it had nothing to do with overpopulation, and still, overpopulation is NEVER an excuse to execute people by the thousands, and in this case, the MILLIONS. Have you no sense of humanity?
If you look at what I said, I never said Hitler's motive for the Holocaust was due to overpopulation, I said the Holocaust solved overpopulation problems.
4. His intelligence was respectively higher than other dictators' intelligence that also lived in Hitler's same time period.

See bolded text
5. It was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that several German innovations were allowed to exist and develop. Such as the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle and innovations that eventually allowed rockets to travel successfully into space.

The StG-44 Assault Rifle wasn't the world's first assault rifle, buddy, it was only the first military adopted assault rifle.
Actually, it was the first modern day assualt rifle. But ok, we could follow your conclusion and simply say that it was under Adolf Hitler's guidance that allowed the first military adopted assualt rifle.
6. It was under the direction from his society that perfected the use of the police tactic that many now call "racial profiling".

7. For all the people here that may be patriotic to the United States, remember this; The United States would never have gotten itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. You owe 50% of your gratitude to Adolf Hitler.

I do believe it was the bombing raid on Pearl Harbor that triggered the USA into the war, not Hitler's antics.
Once again, if you look at what I said, I never said that it was Adolf Hitler who got the U.S. into war, I simpy stated that the United States would never have gotton itself out of the Great Depression had it not entered World War II. I then stated that they should owe Hitler 50% gratitude for that, because the U.S. was involved in the European Theatre, was it not?
Now, I can list many more reasons, but I don't want you to get carried away with those points just so it can lead you astray to my real point.

The school curriculums implant the entire "terrible" Holocaust notion into our young childrens' minds as the worst event that ever happened in history. Personally, I believe the Holocaust to be rather of a good event that happened, but that can be left for another thread. But, let me ask you, is it not a known fact that Communist governments have killed much more people than fascist governments have? What about all of the crimes that Stalin and Mao Zedong committed? What about all of the crimes against humanity that the Soviet regime caused during all of it's rule?

How in the RIGHT MIND do you believe the Holocaust was a good event? You've lost all feasible credibility in my book.
The question is, how is it not a good event? You havn't given me any evidence to say it wasn't a good event.

Fascist governments do not inherently exist today. To my knowledge, the only acknowledgeable Fascist countries that have existed were Nazi Germany, Italy and Japan, so any argument that Communist countries have killed more than Fascist countries are way out of proportion
But still, the argument is true regardless of how you interpret it.
Whenever Mao Zedong ruled China, he implemented policies that nearly caused a total of 100 million people to perish and suffer during his rule/regime.

Now, let us not forget Joseph Stalin. The one man that would cause the war that many now identify as being labeled as the Cold War. That man implemented policies that caused direct famine to various countries under his rule, and most notebly; Ukraine. He can be directly attirbuted to genocide that caused an approx. 10 million Ukrainians to loose their lives. Joseph Stalin also purged anyone that directly spoke out against him. He purged an approx. 10 million Russians and executed them or sent them to the cold regions of Siberia. That is a total of 20 million people that are hardly ever mentioned in the history books! Now why is that? Zionism. People want to point out Hitler as the big bad wolf. I disagree with this notion.

Ah, I see. You're a conspiracy theorist.
Conclusion:
Adolf Hitler is without a doubt, one of the most important, influential, and among the least honored individiuals that deserve far more honor and respect than currently given.

Because we should total model ourselves after a nation-socialist, social-Darwinist, anti-seminite, war-mongering dictator, eh?
Lol, anti-seminite. I like that one.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 1:00:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 12:21:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Hitler showed what a radical socialist could do when no accountability exists.

Definitely give him props for that.

Hitler wasn't a socialist. While he did utilize keynesian economics of deficit spending, much of that was still sent to privately owned businesses, especially military corporations.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 2:09:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hitler was not a genius. He was rejected from art school. Art school? Do you have any idea, how dumb you have to be to get rejected from art school? He failed his entrance exam. Twice . Maybe you're thinking of Germany's invasion of France.His contribution was the part where he let 300,000 Allies escape at the Battle of Dunkirk, and where he singlehandedly blew The Battle of Britain with every advantage going for him, canceling the invasion of Britain in what would be the first real turning point of the war.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 7:42:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If he was heading this Nazi Party I would support him.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 8:32:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The OP is really screwed up.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 9:15:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 1:00:02 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/6/2011 12:21:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Hitler showed what a radical socialist could do when no accountability exists.

Definitely give him props for that.

Hitler wasn't a socialist. While he did utilize keynesian economics of deficit spending, much of that was still sent to privately owned businesses, especially military corporations.

"Private ownership" in Nazism meant you got to run it until the Party decided you were doing a poor job serving the State.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.