Jump to topic:

- Self Determined Ice Cream Preference -

Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 6:39:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some people think chocolate ice cream is pretty great. That's awesome and they should be allowed to eat chocolate ice cream. If other people don't like it, then that's fine they don't have to.

I don't have to deal with incentives because if people want to each chocolate ice cream, they'll automatically get it and have no problems. Because if you want something enough you can achieve it as long as everyone is wearing Green Lantern rings.

I'm calling this a "political philosophy" on the grounds that virtually everything passes for political philosophy on these forums. If you disagree with me, it means you're intolerant of other people's icecream choices.
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 6:51:59 PM
At 6/25/2011 6:46:33 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/25/2011 6:45:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
I like Ice-cream.

I liek mudkipz
Then pass a law, that says any mudkip found on the street unlubricated will be exiled.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:05:38 PM
At 6/25/2011 6:39:28 PM, Sieben wrote:
Some people think chocolate ice cream is pretty great. That's awesome and they should be allowed to eat chocolate ice cream. If other people don't like it, then that's fine they don't have to.

I don't have to deal with incentives because if people want to each chocolate ice cream, they'll automatically get it and have no problems. Because if you want something enough you can achieve it as long as everyone is wearing Green Lantern rings.

I'm calling this a "political philosophy" on the grounds that virtually everything passes for political philosophy on these forums. If you disagree with me, it means you're intolerant of other people's icecream choices.

You really are a full blown moron.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:07:33 PM
At 6/25/2011 7:05:38 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

Or maybe your brain is malfunctioning, which would explain why you can't comprehend his great vision.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:08:33 PM

Yeah......
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:09:09 PM
At 6/25/2011 7:07:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Or maybe your brain is malfunctioning, which would explain why you can't comprehend his great vision.

This.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:10:00 PM

No, you're simply being an intolerant, psuedoscientific arse.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:17:19 PM
At 6/25/2011 7:10:00 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. OOOOOooooooommmmmmm.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:18:29 PM
At 6/25/2011 7:17:19 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:
At 6/25/2011 7:10:00 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. OOOOOooooooommmmmmm.

Proof to my point.
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 8:49:56 PM
At 6/27/2011 10:21:44 AM, Grape wrote:
Only Justin_Chains is stupid enough to bring Sieben and SRW onto the same side.
Minister Of Trolling
: