Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Blacks, Whites, and the Great Depression ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 10:27:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my friends. How are you doing today ? We are going to talk about our
version of the Great Depression. This is the year 2011. And you see what is
going on in the world today. Especially in the US. Unemployment is still over
9% and some say it is even higher than that off the books. How about 20%,
that may be more like it. Obama was supposed to bring us change, but we
have yet to see a major economic breakthrough. The Repubs are offering us
more of the same. So what are we to do now ? We can complain about our
problems, or we can find some reasonable solutions.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 10:33:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
But does the solution rely on us ? Is it about race ? Many say that it is.
Blacks and Whites are working together more than ever now.
And the Hispanics are getting a bad rap from the other ethnicities.
The Blacks and Whites dont want the Mexicans around. So they are teaming
up to keep as many as them out of the workplace. And this is being done
as we speak and laws are being made to protect the American laborer and
our jobs and our borders, too. But here is where it gets interesting.
As anti- Hispanic sentiments rise, the Blacks and Whites are collectively and
subconsciously feeling optimistic about the discontent of the Hispanic
population. They are seeing the Hispanics leave this country in record numbers
and are going back home. Hmmm. Is this an unforseen issue ?
Is there a silent majority of Blacks and Whites coming together to take back
what they deem is theirs. Why are we seeing a decline in Hispanics being hired
on jobs today ? Its not what it was 5 years ago. AND you also see more
Blacks and Whites hustling, robbing, stealing, murdering, like never before !
And they are not doing it against one another.
They are on the same side ! Does this surprise you ?
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 4:01:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 10:27:31 AM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. How are you doing today ? We are going to talk about our
version of the Great Depression. This is the year 2011. And you see what is
going on in the world today. Especially in the US. Unemployment is still over
9% and some say it is even higher than that off the books. How about 20%,
that may be more like it. Obama was supposed to bring us change, but we
have yet to see a major economic breakthrough. The Repubs are offering us
more of the same. So what are we to do now ? We can complain about our
problems, or we can find some reasonable solutions.

Obama can't bring change because he isn't smart enough and doesn't have a lot of experience. Nowhere near the experience of David Duke and/or Ron or Rand Paul.

The way to find a reasonable solution is to vote David Duke into office as our President, he will fix the U.S.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 1:04:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 4:01:08 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 7/5/2011 10:27:31 AM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. How are you doing today ? We are going to talk about our
version of the Great Depression. This is the year 2011. And you see what is
going on in the world today. Especially in the US. Unemployment is still over
9% and some say it is even higher than that off the books. How about 20%,
that may be more like it. Obama was supposed to bring us change, but we
have yet to see a major economic breakthrough. The Repubs are offering us
more of the same. So what are we to do now ? We can complain about our
problems, or we can find some reasonable solutions.

Obama can't bring change because he isn't smart enough and doesn't have a lot of experience. Nowhere near the experience of David Duke and/or Ron or Rand Paul.
Lol, what is with this guy? I agree with you in the sense that Obama isn't a good President, and that Ron or Rand Paul would be a great President if we were to vote them in. But David Duke would not be a good President.

The way to find a reasonable solution is to vote David Duke into office as our President, he will fix the U.S.

How? Will he attack Israel since he is extremely anti-semetic?
Alien
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 4:00:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Extremely Far Right. What kind of a name is this ? (Calculating thoughts)
Ah, I see. You are using a political term that is used to describe the
so called Republican Party. Fascinating. < zzxnbghklptrsdw
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 6:03:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/6/2011 4:00:10 PM, Alien wrote:
Extremely Far Right. What kind of a name is this ? (Calculating thoughts)
Ah, I see. You are using a political term that is used to describe the
so called Republican Party. Fascinating. < zzxnbghklptrsdw

I called my profile that because while I am not entirely Republican, some of the things that I do believe in whenever it comes to conservative policies, I take a very hard right stance on it.

For example take illegal immigration. I take a very hard right stance on that and support racial/police profiling.

I'm what you would call a conservative libertarian, but most of the issues that I take would often label me as a "right-winger" or "extremely right". That's why the name fits me. You don't have to be a Republican to be extremely far right...granted thats the party that would fit you most, but still...
Alien
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 6:06:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/6/2011 6:03:15 PM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 7/6/2011 4:00:10 PM, Alien wrote:
Extremely Far Right. What kind of a name is this ? (Calculating thoughts)
Ah, I see. You are using a political term that is used to describe the
so called Republican Party. Fascinating. < zzxnbghklptrsdw

I called my profile that because while I am not entirely Republican, some of the things that I do believe in whenever it comes to conservative policies, I take a very hard right stance on it.

For example take illegal immigration. I take a very hard right stance on that and support racial/police profiling.

I'm what you would call a conservative libertarian, but most of the issues that I take would often label me as a "right-winger" or "extremely right". That's why the name fits me. You don't have to be a Republican to be extremely far right...granted thats the party that would fit you most, but still...

Observation stands. You are still a collective and you are still a brand. You use these ridiculous labels to immensely define who and what you are. You should learn to stand on your own ground and not give way to such self destructive ideology. You are no better than the foe that you oppose. <<<<