Jump to topic:

The New Earth Movement

Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2011 7:36:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Topic: I have been doing a lot of research. It seems that their are a growing number of movements towards changing the way that humans live on planet earth. These ideas are numerous, but all seem to have some common goals and underlying factors.

1.) Sustainability towards the global ecosystem

2.) An evolved design of order

3.) Green or alternative energy concepts

4.) Autonomous concepts

5.) A removal of the fiat monetary system

This forum's purpose is for positive and productive discussions towards the development of bringing these concepts together. I would like to hear your thoughts and ideas on how a system incorporating all of these factors could be designed to run efficiently. It is my belief that with the intelligent minds we have on this website, we can design a system that could work.

Request: I understand that there are many people who oppose these movements on this website. If you do not agree with the goals of these movements, I request that you please create another forum that opposes such movements or at least refrain from filling the forum with posts that are not in alignment with the intended purpose. All I ask is for you to respect this request.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2011 8:00:40 PM
At 7/20/2011 7:36:59 PM, Tiel wrote:
Topic: I have been doing a lot of research. It seems that their are a growing number of movements towards changing the way that humans live on planet earth. These ideas are numerous, but all seem to have some common goals and underlying factors.

Yep, terraforming other worlds to alleviate some of the human population/resource strain here, as well as genetically engineering endangered organisms to get them off of the endangered species list.

It is only natural that society evolves with the times.

Nukes, Orbital Solar, and Mantle Based Geothermal.

4.) Autonomous concepts

Some things should be automated.

Back it with Platinum, Silver, Uranium, Thorium, Palladium, Scandium, Yttrium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Promethium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Lithium, Iridium, Zirconium, and several other elements with large potential applications.

This forum's purpose is for positive and productive discussions towards the development of bringing these concepts together. I would like to hear your thoughts and ideas on how a system incorporating all of these factors could be designed to run efficiently. It is my belief that with the intelligent minds we have on this website, we can design a system that could work.

Request: I understand that there are many people who oppose these movements on this website. If you do not agree with the goals of these movements, I request that you please create another forum that opposes such movements or at least refrain from filling the forum with posts that are not in alignment with the intended purpose. All I ask is for you to respect this request.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2011 8:15:47 PM

I agree in principle, but of course, when it comes down to fine details I'm sure everyone has disagreements on scope and methods.

Very vague, nearly every political and social (and any for that matter) ideaology believes in a different design of order (whether it is classified as "evolved" or not depends on who is being asked).

But of course, the style of order I'd like to see is very different for the current, so it could be considered an "evolved" form.

Absolutely, though really, all forms of energy come/came from the stars at some point.

4.) Autonomous concepts

of course, though there need to be limits. I saw the matrix.

mmm... not so much in agreement here. While I would like to see a Precious Metal Standard (PMS money, lol), holding precious metal in a wearhouse to back the money restricts it from being used as a resource. Therefore, I feel no option but to have a fiat monetary system (to avoid going back to a bartering system, the liquidity of money allows for transactions to be smoothers and more efficient)

"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 9:19:10 PM
Statement: I have developed an incentive system to work in harmony with a Resource Based Economy. The incentive system is measured in Time Credits.

1.) All time credits are equal. 1 hour=1 Time Credit

2.) All time credits are non-transferable.

3.) All time credits are represented digitally, not physically.

4.) All time credits can only be used for extra privileges.

5.) All time credits are to be managed automatically by the Central Database (central computerized networking system).

I believe that having these 5 time credit rules in place, would keep the system in order without corruption.

I will be happy to answer questions behind my reasoning on any of the 5 rules and why they are necessary.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 9:21:24 PM

4.) Autonomous concepts

Haven't you made several threads on this exact topic?
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 9:47:37 PM
At 7/23/2011 9:21:24 PM, Wnope wrote:

4.) Autonomous concepts

Haven't you made several threads on this exact topic?

Reply: No they are different. Do you have a problem?