Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 2:14:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The headline to the society forum reads,

"The seconds largest debate category is bound to shake things up."

It's always bugged me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 2:23:01 PM
What bugs me is that under society, science, economy, and technology, it doesn't say "Owned by Ore_Ele, pay your dues to him now."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 2:25:11 PM
At 8/18/2011 2:14:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
The headline to the society forum reads,

"The seconds largest debate category is bound to shake things up."

It's always bugged me.

lol I never noticed that. Its way to small and insignificant to bug me.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 2:39:58 PM
At 8/18/2011 2:29:17 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I never noticed it before, but now that's going to drive me insane every time I see it.

Then my work here is done!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.