Jump to topic:

Blacks are not animals?

seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:12:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tiel has been claiming that blacks tend toward a variety of traits, including "animal-like behavior", and that it is because of their physiological tendencies. This is a great example of correlation and causation. Blacks don't act "black", blacks act poor. Blacks tend to be poor and poor people tend to be criminals, thus it is not much of a surprise that blacks tend to commit more crimes.

And it is not their physiological tendencies that make them poor.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:15:01 PM
Blacks are animals. Along with whites, asians, hispanic, indian, and so forth. In fact, there's a name for the species. It's called homo sapiens.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:20:28 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:15:01 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Blacks are animals. Along with whites, asians, hispanic, indian, and so forth. In fact, there's a name for the species. It's called homo sapiens.

@#%%%@!

Animal like as in "behaving similar to dogs or other lesser animals".
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:21:31 PM
well said. However, he will make the argument that blacks are poor because they're lazy and choose to be poor.

The reason for so many poor black people is entirely dependent on environment. From the end of slavery came the rise of ghettos. Children born in ghettos means inadequate education. Inadequate education means staying in that ghetto. It passes on for generations. It takes a bit of luck and an uncommon tenacity and thirst for knowledge to lift oneself out of such a rut.

Unfortunately, Tiel does not care for our arguments. Once he thinks he's right, he's right.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:24:38 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:12:45 PM, seraine wrote:
Tiel has been claiming that blacks tend toward a variety of traits, including "animal-like behavior", and that it is because of their physiological tendencies. This is a great example of correlation and causation. Blacks don't act "black", blacks act poor. Blacks tend to be poor and poor people tend to be criminals, thus it is not much of a surprise that blacks tend to commit more crimes.

A proper study (not sure if there is one) would be to compare different people of different races to each other and factor in wealth.

So only compare poor blacks to poor whites and poor hispanics. And only compare middle class blacks, to mc whites, and mc hispanics. And only compare rich blacks to rich whites, to rich hispanics.

I would also say, there should be another seperator of (this really only applies to the rich group) those that are rich from working (business owners, CEOs, etc), and those that are rich from enteraining (sports, musicians, etc).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:35:08 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:24:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

A proper study (not sure if there is one) would be to compare different people of different races to each other and factor in wealth.

So only compare poor blacks to poor whites and poor hispanics. And only compare middle class blacks, to mc whites, and mc hispanics. And only compare rich blacks to rich whites, to rich hispanics.

I would also say, there should be another seperator of (this really only applies to the rich group) those that are rich from working (business owners, CEOs, etc), and those that are rich from enteraining (sports, musicians, etc).

What the hell would you be measuring? Assholeness? is there a way to measure it?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:39:41 PM

That's exactly the problem with comparing whites and blacks of similar wealth. It seems like black Americans think the only way to be rich is to be a rapper or something. It's kind of sad, when you watch Sweet Sixteen or one of those shows, and the white kids have parents who own companies and the black kids have parents in the entertainment business :/ It's definitely a different "class" when you're comparing "old money" with "new money".

There is data comparing white and black children from private schools (ie. similar economic status) and even that is stupid, because you've got like 1 or 2 black kids having to represent their entire race. I grew up in New Brunswick, Canada and I was always the only black kid in the class. I also had top marks in every class. Statistically, 100% of black children were smarter than 100% of white children in any class I was in. That's why stats don't always matter.
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:40:33 PM
LOL at this entire thread. I am fvcking sick by racism and fascism which I see a lot of on this board.

Whites are no different than blacks. Blacks are, by definition and characteristics, human.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:43:44 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:40:33 PM, kohai wrote:
LOL at this entire thread. I am fvcking sick by racism and fascism which I see a lot of on this board.

Whites are no different than blacks. Blacks are, by definition and characteristics, human.

That's what seraine was saying. Tiel and Joseph_Mengele are the only ones that believe otherwise.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:44:37 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:40:33 PM, kohai wrote:

Don't lump fascism in with racism, please and thank you.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:49:06 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:39:41 PM, nonentity wrote:

That's exactly the problem with comparing whites and blacks of similar wealth. It seems like black Americans think the only way to be rich is to be a rapper or something. It's kind of sad, when you watch Sweet Sixteen or one of those shows, and the white kids have parents who own companies and the black kids have parents in the entertainment business :/ It's definitely a different "class" when you're comparing "old money" with "new money".

There is data comparing white and black children from private schools (ie. similar economic status) and even that is stupid, because you've got like 1 or 2 black kids having to represent their entire race. I grew up in New Brunswick, Canada and I was always the only black kid in the class. I also had top marks in every class. Statistically, 100% of black children were smarter than 100% of white children in any class I was in. That's why stats don't always matter.

While this would certainly not be a perfect comparison, it would certainly be better than grouping all blacks vs all whites.

Like when they compare blacks in school vs whites in schools, they should compare innercity blacks with innercity whites, and compare suburb blacks with suburb whites, and rural blacks with rural whites.

If you find that 80% of whites are in suburb with a score of 90, and 20% in inner city with a score of 65, you'd get an average of 85. Now if you have 20% blacks are in suburbs with a score of 90, and 80% of blacks in innercity with a score of 65, they'll get an average of 70. But obviously, innercity vs innercity will show them to be exactly the same, and show that the schools are the cause of the difference.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:54:21 PM

Actually, your take on my perspective is false. It is my belief that blacks do indeed behave in a more animal like fashion when the majority of their race is compared to the majority of the other races. Though I attribute this to social, economical, cultural, and physiological factors. Not just physiological.

If you are going to make an entire forum based on one member's beliefs (mine), then I advise to get your facts straight about what those beliefs are.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:56:38 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:21:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
well said. However, he will make the argument that blacks are poor because they're lazy and choose to be poor.

The reason for so many poor black people is entirely dependent on environment. From the end of slavery came the rise of ghettos. Children born in ghettos means inadequate education. Inadequate education means staying in that ghetto. It passes on for generations. It takes a bit of luck and an uncommon tenacity and thirst for knowledge to lift oneself out of such a rut.

Unfortunately, Tiel does not care for our arguments. Once he thinks he's right, he's right.

Blatantly false and your continuous personal attacks against me are unprovoked and unjustified. Continue on this course and I will be justified in attacking you on multiple levels for your behavior against me.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 6:58:39 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:54:21 PM, Tiel wrote:

Actually, your take on my perspective is false. It is my belief that blacks do indeed behave in a more animal like fashion when the majority of their race is compared to the majority of the other races. Though I attribute this to social, economical, cultural, and physiological factors. Not just physiological.

If you are going to make an entire forum based on one member's beliefs (mine), then I advise to get your facts straight about what those beliefs are.

and if you're going to hold beliefs this offensive, at least research and read a little and stop referring to your limited experience. We argue with facts, you argue with opinions, and a few distorted and abridged facts as well.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:01:07 PM
Non_Entity wrote...

Now look at who is admitting the different choices and views of black people. Funny. When I say it, I get bashed.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:01:58 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:58:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/18/2011 6:54:21 PM, Tiel wrote:

and if you're going to hold beliefs this offensive, at least research and read a little and stop referring to your limited experience. We argue with facts, you argue with opinions, and a few distorted and abridged facts as well.

You argue with opinions, not facts. Sorry, but your argument fails. Again.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:04:58 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:01:07 PM, Tiel wrote:
Non_Entity wrote...

Now look at who is admitting the different choices and views of black people. Funny. When I say it, I get bashed.

Did you comprehend a word of what she said? We all know that reason for behavior is in correlation with class, education, and environment. YOU believe that behavior is in correlation with race.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:12:00 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:04:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/18/2011 7:01:07 PM, Tiel wrote:
Non_Entity wrote...

Did you comprehend a word of what she said? We all know that reason for behavior is in correlation with class, education, and environment. YOU believe that behavior is in correlation with race.

No, actually that statement isn't accurate at all. Maybe if you would stop jumping to conclusions and quit thinking that you know everything about everything... You might be able to actually learn something that is accurately valid.

No... I'm sure you would just rather just continue to attack people without justification and act like you know everything there is to know about anything.

You are a very arrogant and ignorant person. Your posts towards me have proven this much. My opinion of you is justified.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:15:32 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:12:00 PM, Tiel wrote:
No, actually that statement isn't accurate at all. Maybe if you would stop jumping to conclusions and quit thinking that you know everything about everything... You might be able to actually learn something that is accurately valid.

No... I'm sure you would just rather just continue to attack people without justification and act like you know everything there is to know about anything.

You are a very arrogant and ignorant person. Your posts towards me have proven this much. My opinion of you is justified.

I got a plan, wanna hear it? Instead of wasting time insulting me,...you still with me?......why don't you actually prove me wrong? whoa! THERES an idea!
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:16:58 PM
Number one, I did not state a fact, nor did I try to state it as a fact. Number two, it was a commentary on AMERICAN culture, not an entire race. Black Americans =/= black people.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:21:27 PM
When you speak calmly, people tend to ignore you. When you yell, you force them to listen against their will. Ever heard of a meek orator? This applies both literally and figuratively ( for this forum).
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:26:56 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:16:58 PM, nonentity wrote:
Number one, I did not state a fact, nor did I try to state it as a fact. Number two, it was a commentary on AMERICAN culture, not an entire race. Black Americans =/= black people.

Justify it however you want to. Whatever helps you sleep at night. It doesn't matter to me. If I would have said it, I would have gotten bashed for it.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:28:25 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:21:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
When you speak calmly, people tend to ignore you. When you yell, you force them to listen against their will. Ever heard of a meek orator? This applies both literally and figuratively ( for this forum).

Really? Cause I couldn't care less about what you say, no matter how "loud" you type it. You are showing me that you have nothing intelligent to say, just attacks and nonsense.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:28:46 PM

http://www.google.com...

Meek =/= calm.

And getting a reply does not mean that the initial statement was any better.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:30:03 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:28:25 PM, Tiel wrote:

Really? Cause I couldn't care less about what you say, no matter how "loud" you type it. You are showing me that you have nothing intelligent to say, just attacks and nonsense.

You still haven't responded to anything that I said. Do you think what I said was an "attack" on you or "nonsense?" If you do, please explain.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:39:57 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:28:25 PM, Tiel wrote:

Well, I'll leave it that. You're not a troll clearly, so I hope at least one day you see why your argument is wrong.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:40:16 PM
At 8/18/2011 7:26:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 8/18/2011 7:16:58 PM, nonentity wrote:

Justify it however you want to. Whatever helps you sleep at night. It doesn't matter to me. If I would have said it, I would have gotten bashed for it.

Wah wah wah, call a wahmbulance.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 7:55:23 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:35:08 PM, darkkermit wrote:

What the hell would you be measuring? Assholeness? is there a way to measure it?

You could measure anything. Crime rates (for different types of crimes), education rates, drug abuse rates, anything. I'm just saying that if you want to do a measurement, adjusting for income and other factors will filter out many of the correlations to get a better idea.
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2011 8:12:30 PM
At 8/18/2011 6:21:31 PM, 000ike wrote:

Also, entertainers and the like the perpetuate the stereotype of the black as ghetto and unable to achieve more. This is one of the reasons the Cosby show was so revolutionary in that it showed blacks in a non-poor environment with the adults as successful professionals.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"