Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does race matter while dating?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 10:45:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is it that when people date or marry, they mate with people of the same race "by default" and if they date or marry someone else of a different race, then it is considered outside the norm or something to be commented about? Why does race play a role in determining your partner? Should it play a role? Would you consider someone of your own race more attractive than all others? Would you consider people of a different race more attractive on average than all other races including your own?
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 10:50:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 10:45:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why is it that when people date or marry, they mate with people of the same race "by default" and if they date or marry someone else of a different race, then it is considered outside the norm or something to be commented about? Why does race play a role in determining your partner? Should it play a role? Would you consider someone of your own race more attractive than all others? Would you consider people of a different race more attractive on average than all other races including your own?

I personally consider white females to be on average, more attractive than females from other races and I have Indian, Black and Asian friends who agree, some of whom don't care for females of their own race.

I think physical attraction should play a role in a relationship and in many cases I think race largely influences that. I'm not sure why I consider white females to be more attractive, it might be because they are the same race as me but I know plenty of others who think the same way I do and are of a variety of different races.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:09:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 10:45:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why is it that when people date or marry, they mate with people of the same race "by default" and if they date or marry someone else of a different race, then it is considered outside the norm or something to be commented about? Why does race play a role in determining your partner? Should it play a role? Would you consider someone of your own race more attractive than all others? Would you consider people of a different race more attractive on average than all other races including your own?

Since you combined all of your questions into one paragraph, I'll write my responses in a order to match your questions.

1. Race should be taken into high consideration whenever finding your soul mate. And it is definitely considered outside the norm whenever there is interracial dating and/or marriage. I just don't understand why anyone would do it. I can give you some references from David Duke if you'd like.

2. Race plays a huge role in determining your partner. I personally find white women and/or Aryan women to be much prettier than any minority woman than I have ever seen. I go so far to say that I would probably prefer an 85 year old Scandinavian woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

3. It "should" definitely play a role. (Also see above).

4. (See above)

5. Absolutely not.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:13:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dating people of different religions is far more problematic. The severity depends on the tolerances of the respective religions.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:16:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:09:56 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I go so far to say that I would probably prefer an 85 year old Scandinavian woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

Come on. Race plays a large factor in terms of physical attraction, but not THAT much. I'm sure you'd have a hard time even determining most 24 year old Hispanic women from tanned 24 year old Caucasian women.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:18:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:16:04 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:09:56 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I go so far to say that I would probably prefer an 85 year old Scandinavian woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

Come on. Race plays a large factor in terms of physical attraction, but not THAT much. I'm sure you'd have a hard time even determining most 24 year old Hispanic women from tanned 24 year old Caucasian women.

Dear god, I accidently erased the colon when I was replying to Mengele.

For the record. I Quarterexchange would NOT prefer ANY 85 year old woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:21:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:16:04 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:09:56 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I go so far to say that I would probably prefer an 85 year old Scandinavian woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

Come on. Race plays a large factor in terms of physical attraction, but not THAT much. I'm sure you'd have a hard time even determining most 24 year old Hispanic women from tanned 24 year old Caucasian women.

I have extremely good eyes, and have at least have over 1,000 four leaf clovers collected in a dictionary somewhere in my house. I have a keen eye for detail. Now with minorites its not just the skin color that displeases me whenever it goes to references of dating. Some problems such as odor and facial structure displease me.

Usually white women don't have that problem.

As to your point however, I have had no problem distinguishing whites from non-whites.

Also, Hispanic women tend to have an ever increasing amount of facial hair that starts growing around their jaw and cheeks.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:23:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:18:31 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:16:04 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:09:56 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I go so far to say that I would probably prefer an 85 year old Scandinavian woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

Come on. Race plays a large factor in terms of physical attraction, but not THAT much. I'm sure you'd have a hard time even determining most 24 year old Hispanic women from tanned 24 year old Caucasian women.

Dear god, I accidently erased the colon when I was replying to Mengele.
Ha! Yes, I thought something goofy happened there as well.

For the record. I Quarterexchange would NOT prefer ANY 85 year old woman over a 24 year old Mexican woman.

If the situation were to happen, yes I would take that option of taking the 85 year old Scandinavian woman over the 34 year old Mexican woman.

But for one to put that into realistic terms is simply ubsurd because that would never happen. At least I hope that white women don't dissapear off of the face of this earth.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:27:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

And that was hardly an assertion.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:30:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:21:17 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I have extremely good eyes, and have at least have over 1,000 four leaf clovers collected in a dictionary somewhere in my house. I have a keen eye for detail.

I'm not disputing your ability to see, I'm just saying that there is a good amount of hispanic women who don't look different from many white women, much less white women who tan.

For example:

Mexican Woman: http://bit.ly...

White Woman: http://bit.ly...

As for their hygene I would argue that that is a condition that is based on where they live. I'd be willing to bet you that white women or men who live in Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, etc would have similiar issues simply because they are in developing nations.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:35:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:30:47 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:17 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I have extremely good eyes, and have at least have over 1,000 four leaf clovers collected in a dictionary somewhere in my house. I have a keen eye for detail.

I'm not disputing your ability to see, I'm just saying that there is a good amount of hispanic women who don't look different from many white women, much less white women who tan.

For example:

Mexican Woman: http://bit.ly...

White Woman: http://bit.ly...

As for their hygene I would argue that that is a condition that is based on where they live. I'd be willing to bet you that white women or men who live in Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, etc would have similiar issues simply because they are in developing nations.

Here is the problem with your first picture. The Mexican Woman has much more lighting on her with visual effects and light bulbs and whatever they use in the studious. The White Woman doesn't have as much lighting on her.

But, lighting or not, I still see a difference.

Also, if you look at the average Mexican Woman and compare it with the average White Woman, you will notice an obvious skin color change.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:38:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:35:59 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:30:47 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:17 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I have extremely good eyes, and have at least have over 1,000 four leaf clovers collected in a dictionary somewhere in my house. I have a keen eye for detail.

I'm not disputing your ability to see, I'm just saying that there is a good amount of hispanic women who don't look different from many white women, much less white women who tan.

For example:

Mexican Woman: http://bit.ly...

White Woman: http://bit.ly...

As for their hygene I would argue that that is a condition that is based on where they live. I'd be willing to bet you that white women or men who live in Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, etc would have similiar issues simply because they are in developing nations.

Here is the problem with your first picture. The Mexican Woman has much more lighting on her with visual effects and light bulbs and whatever they use in the studious. The White Woman doesn't have as much lighting on her.

But, lighting or not, I still see a difference.

Also, if you look at the average Mexican Woman and compare it with the average White Woman, you will notice an obvious skin color change.

Okay here's what I did.

I swapped the pictures.

The picture that I said was the mexican woman was in fact a white woman and the picture that I said was a white woman was in fact a mexican woman. That's why I used a URL shortener to hide the full URL that would reveal what race they were.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:45:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:38:12 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Okay here's what I did.

I swapped the pictures.

The picture that I said was the mexican woman was in fact a white woman and the picture that I said was a white woman was in fact a mexican woman. That's why I used a URL shortener to hide the full URL that would reveal what race they were.

Nice!
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:46:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:38:12 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:35:59 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:30:47 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:17 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I have extremely good eyes, and have at least have over 1,000 four leaf clovers collected in a dictionary somewhere in my house. I have a keen eye for detail.

I'm not disputing your ability to see, I'm just saying that there is a good amount of hispanic women who don't look different from many white women, much less white women who tan.

For example:

Mexican Woman: http://bit.ly...

White Woman: http://bit.ly...

As for their hygene I would argue that that is a condition that is based on where they live. I'd be willing to bet you that white women or men who live in Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, etc would have similiar issues simply because they are in developing nations.

Here is the problem with your first picture. The Mexican Woman has much more lighting on her with visual effects and light bulbs and whatever they use in the studious. The White Woman doesn't have as much lighting on her.

But, lighting or not, I still see a difference.

Also, if you look at the average Mexican Woman and compare it with the average White Woman, you will notice an obvious skin color change.

Okay here's what I did.

I swapped the pictures.

The picture that I said was the mexican woman was in fact a white woman and the picture that I said was a white woman was in fact a mexican woman. That's why I used a URL shortener to hide the full URL that would reveal what race they were.

Even if those pictures are true, it still doesn't accurately reflect the majority of white and Mexican women out there.

But yes, I see your point. Of course there are always "oddities" out there and the factors of tans should be put into consideration.

For the most part though, there is a clear difference between the majority of white women vs. the majority of Mexican women.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:46:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:45:10 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:38:12 PM, quarterexchange wrote:

Okay here's what I did.

I swapped the pictures.

The picture that I said was the mexican woman was in fact a white woman and the picture that I said was a white woman was in fact a mexican woman. That's why I used a URL shortener to hide the full URL that would reveal what race they were.

Nice!

Owned.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:47:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Race doesn't matter, so long as she's hot.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:49:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?

Well now you are getting into my personal life, and I somewhat want to keep it out of this.

Of course there are general guidelines too such as ones that I have made in a previous thread made by Koopin 7 months ago.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:50:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:49:22 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?

Well now you are getting into my personal life, and I somewhat want to keep it out of this.

Of course there are general guidelines too such as ones that I have made in a previous thread made by Koopin 7 months ago.

Okay then, let's say that you do have a child. Let's say you have a daugher. Let's say that she was raped by someone who wasn't White and becomes pregnant. What course of action would you suggest?
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2011 11:58:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:46:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
Even if those pictures are true, it still doesn't accurately reflect the majority of white and Mexican women out there.

But yes, I see your point. Of course there are always "oddities" out there and the factors of tans should be put into consideration.

For the most part though, there is a clear difference between the majority of white women vs. the majority of Mexican women.

It reflects a good amount of them. And they weren't "oddities" they were simply some of the first results when searching white/mexican women on google.

I don't see why you are being defensive, you simply admit that you would sleep with women you find attractive regardless of race.

I was simply trying to show you the absurditiy of making the claim that race played such a large factor that someone's grandma would make a better lover for you than young buxom hispanic woman simply because the woman wearing dentures was white when in fact you picked the attractive mexican woman as being more attractive than the attractive white woman.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 12:02:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:50:40 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:49:22 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?

Well now you are getting into my personal life, and I somewhat want to keep it out of this.

Of course there are general guidelines too such as ones that I have made in a previous thread made by Koopin 7 months ago.

Okay then, let's say that you do have a child. Let's say you have a daugher. Let's say that she was raped by someone who wasn't White and becomes pregnant. What course of action would you suggest?

I'm assuming your getting ready to talk about abortion.

I would give her several options:

1. She could have the baby. I would then most likely disown her at that point. That decision would also depend on several factors that are happening at the time.

2. She gets an abortion, and a lot of potential problems that would have happened would now be outside of the picture.

3. There are more, but I will be going to bed soon and I shall list them in the morning.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 12:02:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 12:02:02 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:50:40 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:49:22 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?

Well now you are getting into my personal life, and I somewhat want to keep it out of this.

Of course there are general guidelines too such as ones that I have made in a previous thread made by Koopin 7 months ago.

Okay then, let's say that you do have a child. Let's say you have a daugher. Let's say that she was raped by someone who wasn't White and becomes pregnant. What course of action would you suggest?

I'm assuming your getting ready to talk about abortion.

I would give her several options:

1. She could have the baby. I would then most likely disown her at that point. That decision would also depend on several factors that are happening at the time.

2. She gets an abortion, and a lot of potential problems that would have happened would now be outside of the picture.

3. There are more, but I will be going to bed soon and I shall list them in the morning.

Curve-ball, the abortion would kill her too in this situation. What would you suggest at this point?
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 12:04:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/28/2011 11:58:20 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:46:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
Even if those pictures are true, it still doesn't accurately reflect the majority of white and Mexican women out there.

But yes, I see your point. Of course there are always "oddities" out there and the factors of tans should be put into consideration.

For the most part though, there is a clear difference between the majority of white women vs. the majority of Mexican women.

It reflects a good amount of them. And they weren't "oddities" they were simply some of the first results when searching white/mexican women on google.

I don't see why you are being defensive, you simply admit that you would sleep with women you find attractive regardless of race.

I was simply trying to show you the absurditiy of making the claim that race played such a large factor that someone's grandma would make a better lover for you than young buxom hispanic woman simply because the woman wearing dentures was white when in fact you picked the attractive mexican woman as being more attractive than the attractive white woman.

I shall address this in the morning. Look forward to a response 8 to 11 hours from now pertaining to this post you made.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 12:07:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/29/2011 12:02:58 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/29/2011 12:02:02 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:50:40 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:49:22 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:40:39 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:32:23 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:27:17 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:26:24 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 8/28/2011 11:21:31 PM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you ignoring the person who commented on your profile because he doesn't happen to be white?

I actually hadn't noticed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

But lets follow the assertion and say that I'm ignoring the person because he isn't white (Which I'm not necessarily saying that I am), what then?

Seems pretty rude.

Well, I don't obviously HAVE to respond to someone now do I? But I have answered his message that he sent me. And that is what he referenced on my profile.

Why does it bother you that I might ignore someone based on their race? In case you havn't found out yet, I am racist...

Would you ever have children with a white woman?

Well now you are getting into my personal life, and I somewhat want to keep it out of this.

Of course there are general guidelines too such as ones that I have made in a previous thread made by Koopin 7 months ago.

Okay then, let's say that you do have a child. Let's say you have a daugher. Let's say that she was raped by someone who wasn't White and becomes pregnant. What course of action would you suggest?

I'm assuming your getting ready to talk about abortion.

I would give her several options:

1. She could have the baby. I would then most likely disown her at that point. That decision would also depend on several factors that are happening at the time.

2. She gets an abortion, and a lot of potential problems that would have happened would now be outside of the picture.

3. There are more, but I will be going to bed soon and I shall list them in the morning.

Curve-ball, the abortion would kill her too in this situation. What would you suggest at this point?

Expect a response maybe 8 to 11 hours from now. I have to get some sleep and will address most if not all the questions asked from me in this thread.