Jump to topic:

Female Bisexuals vs Male Bisexuals

MCDCBC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:03:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is it that when a man is bisexual, he is ridiculed for being bisexual? When a bisexual woman is considered hot for being bisexual?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:10:12 PM
Maybe because women are more affectionate and emotional, so a homosexual female couple wouldn't show behavior thats too far off from what women usually do. Women friends who are straight hug and kiss all the time, but this is just speculation, I really don't know for sure.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:10:34 PM
At 8/29/2011 6:03:00 PM, MCDCBC wrote:
Why is it that when a man is bisexual, he is ridiculed for being bisexual? When a bisexual woman is considered hot for being bisexual?

I don't get it either. I'm a male bisexual myself, and I've noticed that I've become almost the "gay friend," to some of my female friends, when I AM still attracted to women. On top of this, it seems that some believe me to be simply confused, even though it took me a good couple years to come to terms with my sexuality.

Other than that, my coming out has really changed nothing in the way of obviousness. While at first I fell into the tap of my sexuality defining me, so far it's become little more than just another aspect about myself. Besides, those minor annoyances are more implicit/covert.

But anyway, I don't have an answer for you as to why. There is the fact that it's kinda "trendy," so it loses it's credibility, but still...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:19:05 PM
LOL I was having this discussion in English today.. when I should have been writing my college essay. Now I have homework. Back to it.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:24:02 PM
I'm a male bisexual myself, and I've noticed that I've become almost the "gay friend," to some of my female friends, when I AM still attracted to women.

I am so sorry.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 6:25:07 PM
At 8/29/2011 6:24:02 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
I'm a male bisexual myself, and I've noticed that I've become almost the "gay friend," to some of my female friends, when I AM still attracted to women.

I am so sorry.

Eh, it's fine. It's not as though I was attracted to them as anything other than friends before I came out.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus