Jump to topic:

JosephMengele & VocMusTcrMaloy should debate

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 8:19:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Since Joseph Mengele is one of what I would call a non-troll racist and VocMusTcrMaloy is the very definition of anti-racist, it would be epic to see a debate between the two.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 8:48:09 PM
At 9/2/2011 8:19:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Since Joseph Mengele is one of what I would call a non-troll racist and VocMusTcrMaloy is the very definition of anti-racist, it would be epic to see a debate between the two.

I might debate him, not sure yet. I have to finish my other debate with curious18 and then I might debate someone else. I can just about tell that a lot of people want to debate me.

I thought feverish was the so called established "anti-racist" person on this website.

Him or that one communist charleslb.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:00:03 PM
How can someone pro-affirmative action be "The very definition of anti-racist?"
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:09:52 PM
At 9/2/2011 8:48:09 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/2/2011 8:19:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I might debate him, not sure yet. I have to finish my other debate with curious18 and then I might debate someone else. I can just about tell that a lot of people want to debate me.

I thought feverish was the so called established "anti-racist" person on this website.

Him or that one communist charleslb.

If you have the time, I'd like to take you on with the resolution "the Holocaust was moral." or if you like "Anyone that is not White is inferior to those who are." or if you prefer " Hitler was a hero." I'm sure you'd be pro for all the aforementioned resolutions.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:09:56 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:00:03 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

^ http://i564.photobucket.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:12:10 PM

I was just saying that in general, VocMusTcrMaloy likes to battle against racists. Supporting affirmative action isn't necessarily racist but you are right: it could possibly end up being a racist policy in some cases.
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:13:11 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:12:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I was just saying that in general, VocMusTcrMaloy likes to battle against racists. Supporting affirmative action isn't necessarily racist but you are right: it could possibly end up being a racist policy in some cases.

It's racism to end racism so it's okay right?
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:14:50 PM
It's a policy of determining actions toward someone by their race.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:16:07 PM
I'd take on JosephMengele in a debate regarding his forum post where he states that Native Americans are not the real Americans but rather that the white settlers were, and also that the colonial people could claim American ethnicity/ancestry.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:17:37 PM
Is it dishonorable to debate Mengele? I mean, we all know he will lose, so its like a free win isn't it?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:18:36 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:17:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
Is it dishonorable to debate Mengele? I mean, we all know he will lose, so its like a free win isn't it?

Come now, ike. You're being really overly hostile toward Mengele.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:21:11 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:13:11 PM, Tim_Spin wrote:
At 9/2/2011 10:12:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

It's racism to end racism so it's okay right?

Like I said, Ragnar_Rahl was partly right. Affirmative action could be racist. But it doesn't have to be. Affirmative action exists because people of some races have been historically disadvantaged, such as for instance, hypothetically let's say people of race H, and race B are underrepresented in Universities whereas people of race A and race W are overrepresented. Aff action merely attempts to correct the historical disadvantges that race B and race H had to face due to being poorer on average than race A or race W.

If people of any race do not want aff action, they can choose not to have it because providing info on race on college/job applications is strictly voluntary.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:21:55 PM

The ideas of white supremacy held sway for literally centuries before the 1960's. Not that I agree with the position, but it's certainly debateable.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:22:36 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:18:36 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Come now, ike. You're being really overly hostile toward Mengele.

I'm not insulting his debating capability, its just that his views are wrong by nature and theres not much one has to do to prove him wrong. Its like accepting a debate that the moon is made of cheese. I'm sure he's a skilled debater, but absolutely wrong ideas fail absolutely.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:23:41 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:21:55 PM, thett3 wrote:

The ideas of white supremacy held sway for literally centuries before the 1960's. Not that I agree with the position, but it's certainly debateable.

It is, though I wonder what Mengele might use to support his position. He said he had concrete facts to prove his stance. Let's see if those facts and sources are as concrete as he stated....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:24:35 PM

The supremacy of any race is debatable but in the secular, multicultural, modern American society, it would be very difficult to convince someone that a certain race is better than others.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:26:16 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:23:41 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

It is, though I wonder what Mengele might use to support his position. He said he had concrete facts to prove his stance. Let's see if those facts and sources are as concrete as he stated....

Facts that support his view, but don't prove it. For instance, he'll likely point out that since white countries generally do better than non-white ones, it's proof of white supremacy, but it could just as easily be the result of other factors beyond race.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:28:11 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:26:16 PM, thett3 wrote:

Facts that support his view, but don't prove it. For instance, he'll likely point out that since white countries generally do better than non-white ones, it's proof of white supremacy, but it could just as easily be the result of other factors beyond race.

What about any 'evidence' in regards to races, and their individual characteristics?

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:30:04 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:28:11 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

What about any 'evidence' in regards to races, and their individual characteristics?

Disparity between IQ scores, economic situations when in the same country, the fact that African society has generally gotten worse since the whites left (no mention that the Africans had a functional society before the whites came of course).
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:30:43 PM

It would be easy to prove that a multi-cultural country like the United States does better than many traditionally "white" countries in Europe such as Ireland, Finland, Italy etc.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:32:18 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:30:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

It would be easy to prove that a multi-cultural country like the United States does better than many traditionally "white" countries in Europe such as Ireland, Finland, Italy etc.

True, but good luck denying that the dominant race is white, and has historically been overwhelmingly white (particuarly at the nations post-war peak of power)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:33:21 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:30:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

Disparity between IQ scores
Easily disproved or questioned if one questions the accuracy of IQ tests in determining cognitive abilities

economic situations when in the same country
I believe that other factors can be considered to prove that the disparity between economic situation does not indicate superiority in either sense...

the fact that African society has generally gotten worse since the whites left
One can attribute to the damage whites have done and dealt to African society...

(no mention that the Africans had a functional society before the whites came of course).
Yes...Joseph's opponent should include that Africa has supported several advanced civilizations (Egypt, the Nubians, and the three salt-gold trading kingdoms in particular)...

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:35:52 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:33:21 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/2/2011 10:30:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

Disparity between IQ scores
Easily disproved or questioned if one questions the accuracy of IQ tests in determining cognitive abilities

economic situations when in the same country
I believe that other factors can be considered to prove that the disparity between economic situation does not indicate superiority in either sense...

the fact that African society has generally gotten worse since the whites left
One can attribute to the damage whites have done and dealt to African society...

(no mention that the Africans had a functional society before the whites came of course).
Yes...Joseph's opponent should include that Africa has supported several advanced civilizations (Egypt, the Nubians, and the three salt-gold trading kingdoms in particular)...

The issue of IQ scores is the biggest one. Seriously, try to disprove it, the vast majority of studies show the same thing that blacks score lower than whites. (of course I beleive the division to be based on social circumstances but you get the point).
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:39:17 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:32:18 PM, thett3 wrote:

True, but good luck denying that the dominant race is white, and has historically been overwhelmingly white (particuarly at the nations post-war peak of power)

The United States is even more powerful now than it was post-war when it was overwhelmingly white (I'll take your word for it as I don't have the census figures). But now, due to immigration from Asia in particular, its technology in computers and the IT sector grew much more than any other country making it even more powerful.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:40:30 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:16:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'd take on JosephMengele in a debate regarding his forum post where he states that Native Americans are not the real Americans but rather that the white settlers were, and also that the colonial people could claim American ethnicity/ancestry.

I'm sure that would be easily disproven, anyway....'Native' means "belonging by birth to a people regarded as indigenous to a certain place, especially a preliterate people" http://dictionary.reference.com......

One can at least show that a) they migrated to North America by means of an ice bridge (evidence for the Clovis culture might prove that) b) and formed advanced civilizations well before the settlement of 'whites'...

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:42:02 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:39:17 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

The United States is even more powerful now than it was post-war when it was overwhelmingly white (I'll take your word for it as I don't have the census figures). But now, due to immigration from Asia in particular, its technology in computers and the IT sector grew much more than any other country making it even more powerful.

Powerful in what way? Hard or soft power?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:43:19 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:40:30 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/2/2011 10:16:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I'm sure that would be easily disproven, anyway....'Native' means "belonging by birth to a people regarded as indigenous to a certain place, especially a preliterate people" http://dictionary.reference.com......

One can at least show that a) they migrated to North America by means of an ice bridge (evidence for the Clovis culture might prove that) b) and formed advanced civilizations well before the settlement of 'whites'...

You would be absolutely shocked at the stupid things White Nationalists will argue. I saw a thread on stormfront once where they were arguing that the Egyptian pharohs were European.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:46:03 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:42:02 PM, thett3 wrote:

Hard because it improved defence capabilities. Soft because the US has more bargaining power with many countries due to people of that country's ethnicity being in the United States. So, the modern, more multicultural United States is far more powerful than it was a few decades ago when it was almost exclusively dominated by whites.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:47:40 PM
What Mengele doesn't realize is that immigration is the only thing keeping the scientific faction of America alive. Native born American children on average are among the least educated in the developed world. Maybe i shouldn't give too much away, It would truly brighten my day to see him lose every debate he every enters.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:49:53 PM
At 9/2/2011 10:46:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/2/2011 10:42:02 PM, thett3 wrote:

Hard because it improved defence capabilities. Soft because the US has more bargaining power with many countries due to people of that country's ethnicity being in the United States. So, the modern, more multicultural United States is far more powerful than it was a few decades ago when it was almost exclusively dominated by whites.

The U.S. was always multi-cultural. It was not always multi-racial. Other than the technological things you attribute to the Asians, (which is debateable considering that the two most important figures in American technology Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are both white.) how have the other races that have flooded in since then contributed to U.S. hegemony?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett