Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Hardcore Gamer Genre Skills

Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What genres of games are you the best at?

Why are you good at those game genres?

Why are you not good at the other game genres?
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 7:21:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As I mentioned in another thread, literally all other genres except fighting.
I excel at an competitive racing or shooting game. I recently started playing RTS games
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 7:28:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 7:21:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
As I mentioned in another thread, literally all other genres except fighting.
I excel at an competitive racing or shooting game. I recently started playing RTS games

I'm good at most game genres, except the dance ones. I don't like them much.

My favorites this year are the Assassin's Creed series and Modern Warfare 2.

What FPS games are your favorite?

Do you play RPGs at all?
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 8:15:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 7:28:49 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:21:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
As I mentioned in another thread, literally all other genres except fighting.
I excel at an competitive racing or shooting game. I recently started playing RTS games

I'm good at most game genres, except the dance ones. I don't like them much.

My favorites this year are the Assassin's Creed series and Modern Warfare 2.
Oh man. I really want to get Assassin Creed Revelations. But two other games come out that week so I don't know.....

What FPS games are your favorite?
Well I'm a huge call of duty fan.

Do you play RPGs at all?
Yes. I play oblivion and will be buying Skyrim on the launch day.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 9:02:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

It's all good. I used to be an Xboxer. I liked the 360 better than the PS3 actually. I will be going back to it sometime in the near future.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:17:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?

RPG, action, and Tetris(It's worthy of it's own category).

Why are you good at those game genres?

I have never really thought of why, maybe just because they're some of my favourites, lol.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

I'm not that great at FPS games(although the only one I play is CoD). I guess just because I don't react fast enough when I'm being shot at.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:18:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm a bit in love with the Assassin's Creed series at the moment.
But if the chance remains
to see those better days,
I'd cut the cannons down.

- Vampire Weekend "Giving Up the Gun"
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:23:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

So after I beat you, you can go on some rant about niggers shoot well because we're all gang members? No thanks.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:28:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:23:22 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

So after I beat you, you can go on some rant about niggers shoot well because we're all gang members? No thanks.

Let it be known that MarquisX is backing down from a challenge due to his emotion.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:53:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:43:16 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:28:56 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

So after I beat you, you can go on some rant about niggers shoot well because we're all gang members? No thanks.

Let it be known that MarquisX is backing down from a challenge due to his emotion.

Let it also be known that I don't waste my time with ignorant people. And that Joseph_Mengele can suck my balls

Reported. I don't waste my time with people that can't talk in a respectful manner and then resort to personal insults.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 2:51:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

Can I ask why you would mute him?
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 8:00:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 7:21:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
As I mentioned in another thread, literally all other genres except fighting.
I excel at an competitive racing or shooting game. I recently started playing RTS games

we must play sometime :) i assume you'll be buying the new call of duty? dunno will i be going the xbox direction though...

i'm also untouchable, i think, at racing and shooting games. and i had starcraft 2 bought for me...but just couldn't be arse developing myself any stategies/learning the game. i like winning from the off :P if i'm ever extremely bored for a couple of weeks...?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 8:36:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
and i also rather svck at fighting games, but they're games you've to learn too, rather than be naturally good at... fvck that...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 4:25:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 2:51:24 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

Can I ask why you would mute him?

Because I wouldn't want to hear his voice and his emotional responses while we are playing the game. I know it will only be 10 times more worse on Xbox Live considering what I heard here.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 4:26:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 3:22:34 AM, Rusty wrote:
Joseph, are you going to dodge/ignore me again like you did in the last thread or two?

Look at what I said.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:04:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tell you what Joe. I'll take you up on that challenge. The game is COD:Black ops. Me and two friends vs. You and two friends. Team deathmatch. My gamertag is iWarMachine
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:11:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 4:25:58 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/9/2011 2:51:24 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

Can I ask why you would mute him?

Because I wouldn't want to hear his voice and his emotional responses while we are playing the game. I know it will only be 10 times more worse on Xbox Live considering what I heard here.

The comment that he made, which you reported him for, wasn't made until after you said you'd be muting him.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:11:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 7:04:26 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Tell you what Joe. I'll take you up on that challenge. The game is COD:Black ops. Me and two friends vs. You and two friends. Team deathmatch. My gamertag is iWarMachine

Call of Duty is somewhat well...hmmph...if you want to do that challenge I will, but I would reccomend a game where you don't die immiediatly after a couple of hits.

How about Halo? The skill range is much more wider than it is in COD. I will send you a message shortly.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:18:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 7:11:20 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 9/10/2011 4:25:58 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/9/2011 2:51:24 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:36:48 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 9:20:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:39:05 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:37:40 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 9/8/2011 8:33:19 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 7:08:56 PM, Tiel wrote:
What genres of games are you the best at?
First Person Shooters, Racing Games, Strategy Games, and Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO except with this website exception of course :D)

Why are you good at those game genres?
1. Good at shooting and racing games because I have a good sense of visual sight, reaction time, and excellent dexterity.
2. Good at Strategy games because I am smart.
3. Good at Role Playing games because I know what role I should play for a given setting and/or quest.

Why are you not good at the other game genres?

Because visual sight, reaction time and excellent dexterity isn't needed?

Good answers. If you play Modern Warfare 2 on Playstation 3, send me your game name in a PM (private message) and I'll add you to my friend list.

No, I play the Xbox 360. I like the Halo series and some other exclusive Xbox games. Sorry mate.

I was going to ask for your gamertag, then I remembered who you were. And I'm blacker than the ace of spades Jack.

Well in that case, I'll play against you. But I'll have you muted. Sound fair? If you want to challenge me in any FPS game that both of us have, my gamertag is True Republican. (With or without the space)

Can I ask why you would mute him?

Because I wouldn't want to hear his voice and his emotional responses while we are playing the game. I know it will only be 10 times more worse on Xbox Live considering what I heard here.

The comment that he made, which you reported him for, wasn't made until after you said you'd be muting him.

Your point? What he said wasn't in response to me muting him, and even if it was, he could have said something less offensive and talk in a proffesional manner.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:24:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didnt think you would get offended. I was just kidding. I promise to be nicer to the sensitive nazi.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:33:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 7:24:17 PM, MarquisX wrote:
I didnt think you would get offended. I was just kidding. I promise to be nicer to the sensitive nazi.

I'm not sensitive, but I know that as soon as I say something that can get me banned, people will report me for the fact that they disagree with my views. Even if they don't get offended, they will report me regardless for what I would have said.

Also, I sent you a total of 5 invites to the party and you havn't joined yet.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 7:43:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not at home. And I've never reported anything you've said. Even though 80% is supposed to offend me.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive