Jump to topic:

Calling out Joseph_Mengele

seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:30:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Joseph, I haven't yet seen you give any logical reasons for why you consider whites superior. If you can't give a reason that is not easily refuted, then you will be cemented as a troll.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:32:09 PM
beware seraine, the anti-anti-troll circus will soon be on your case for making this thread. :p
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:34:40 PM
I thought trolling the troll and feeding him was a waste of a time...but then again, you could question whether or not Mengele is a troll...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:35:18 PM
At 9/14/2011 7:32:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
beware seraine, the anti-anti-troll circus will soon be on your case for making this thread. :p

Eh? I am just seeing if Joseph can justify his belief, which I do not believe he can.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:38:27 PM
We all know Mengele is a troll and his defenders are trolls too, though in a less obvious way. You're not the first person to call out Mengele, he always responds the same way,.....by ignoring you and dodging legitimate debates. There are views that I wholeheartedly disagree with, yet can still find it within myself to respect. Next to anarchy, racism is among those views I simply do not respect and think little of those who believe in them. If someone can believe in something so erroneous, then there's no such thing as convincing them. Only time will do the convincing.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:57:40 PM
At 9/14/2011 7:35:18 PM, seraine wrote:

Eh? I am just seeing if Joseph can justify his belief, which I do not believe he can.

I still defend him to an extent because its not like he insults other members or harms the site. But, i did ask him one time to explain why he's a white supremacist, and he said he would get back to me the next day. That was 2 weeks ago. To this day I still don't know why he believes what he does.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 7:59:32 PM
At 9/14/2011 7:57:40 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I still defend him to an extent because its not like he insults other members or harms the site. But, i did ask him one time to explain why he's a white supremacist, and he said he would get back to me the next day. That was 2 weeks ago. To this day I still don't know why he believes what he does.

Why does he have to insult people personally to be a troll? Maybe he just enjoys flaunting his racism to see our reaction, and scurrying away like a rat when called to question.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:09:01 PM
At 9/14/2011 7:30:08 PM, seraine wrote:
Joseph, I haven't yet seen you give any logical reasons for why you consider whites superior. If you can't give a reason that is not easily refuted, then you will be cemented as a troll.

Why would he have to be considered a troll? Just because he holds a certain opinion? He has every right to believe whatever he wants.

I think that cats are superior to squirrels. Does that make me a troll in your book?
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:10:57 PM
At 9/14/2011 9:09:01 PM, Tiel wrote:

Why would he have to be considered a troll? Just because he holds a certain opinion? He has every right to believe whatever he wants.

I think that cats are superior to squirrels. Does that make me a troll in your book?

Its funny how you make a comment based on your own rationale as to why we call him a troll. How about you actually read out reasons, and then make a relevant reply.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:12:42 PM
At 9/14/2011 7:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/14/2011 7:57:40 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Why does he have to insult people personally to be a troll? Maybe he just enjoys flaunting his racism to see our reaction, and scurrying away like a rat when called to question.

Someone being a racist or a supremacist does not make that person a troll anymore than someone else with an opinion about something.

He thinks white people are superior. How does that make him a troll? Because it's controversial? Then you are on the wrong website.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:13:49 PM
At 9/14/2011 9:10:57 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/14/2011 9:09:01 PM, Tiel wrote:

Its funny how you make a comment based on your own rationale as to why we call him a troll. How about you actually read out reasons, and then make a relevant reply.

His opinion does not equate being a troll. Do you even know what a troll is? Obviously not.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:23:49 PM
Having extreme or unpopular views and inability to justify beliefs to your liking does not make a person a troll. If Mengele had mundane and common views while still having the same debating ability and justifications, no one would pay him any bother or haggle him.

It seems that there is a bias against unpopular and radical views outside the norm.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:31:34 PM
At 9/14/2011 9:23:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Having extreme or unpopular views and inability to justify beliefs to your liking does not make a person a troll. If Mengele had mundane and common views while still having the same debating ability and justifications, no one would pay him any bother or haggle him.

It seems that there is a bias against unpopular and radical views outside the norm.

I agree. There definitely is a bias towards unpopular views. I believe in the spiritual realm, ancient/modern aliens influencing earth, energy healing, bio-energy systems, telepathic channeling, Christianity being a twisted religion, races being different, etc. I hold unpopular views and I've been fought against in a similar fashion as Joe. That's why I'm sticking up for him. Plus I like to be around white people more than the other races.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 9:46:09 PM

I will be posting a a thread soon detailing my position on White Supremacism and why I think whites are superior. Although I am wondering...what topic should I put it under? Science, Politics or Society?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 12:00:18 AM
Science, you're discussing human biology. Unless you believe that the problem is cultural.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 1:07:42 AM
Joseph_Mengele challenged me to a game of Halo Reach. When I finally invited him to play, he spent twenty minutes hiding behind a voice box making weird accents. He then start calling us "Nigger". When my friend revealed he was white, he called him "a traitor to his race". This went on for about 20 minutes. I even brought up the challenge, he continued to make weird accents and call me names. I kicked him. He came back and did it again. I assure Joseph is a huge troll. And probably 14 years old.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 1:29:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a troll. His two debates are against trolls themselves. Racism is something I've no respect for.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 4:31:57 PM
At 9/14/2011 9:23:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

It's not cause he's racist. It's cause a) he's never given us reasons to believe it b) he's always going "Hey look at me I'm a white nationalist!" and c) he posts the stupidest things about topics in regards to white nationalism.

Evidence for c) 1. Abortion should be banned to white women but not in minorities. 2. He justifies the Holocaust because it "stopped the spread of Zionism" A quote from him:

"The deaths that were caused by the Nazis were for a good reason. Mostly for the objective of stopping Zionism as well as other potential problematic ideas from spreading into the world. Just look what Zionism has given us now."