Jump to topic:

The Rise And Fall Of An Caps ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 9:37:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
All throughout history we have seen people oppose the very thing that perpetuate their civil liberties based on conditional love. But where is that love now ? Have we been forsaken ? It seems that the Occupation Wall Street is only the beginning of that journey which will take us to a place that we have never been before.
America is still a free country, but freedom is not free. We have shed blood, sweat, and tears for what we believe in. But to some, our democracy is being compromised along with that freedom. Our economy is being downsized for many various reasons. But corruption and greed rules the day. So this is why you are seeing rebellion at it worst, perhaps since the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960's.
The world was already going up against the staus quo. And as a result, many dictators have died. But here it is different, or maybe our form if dictatoship comes in a package wrapped as gift of appeasement, only to leave disappoint abroad.
This is nothing new my friends, a change must come. And now the An Caps are taking back what is theres and with a vengence. You knew this day would come, but is this really worth losing your life over. Think again. However, The An Caps are here to stay. What do you think about this ?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 2:17:51 PM
At 11/7/2011 9:37:31 AM, inferno wrote:
The An Caps are here to stay. What do you think about this ?

Oi! Oi! The establishment!
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 2:18:32 PM
At 11/7/2011 9:45:01 AM, inferno wrote:
See website below.

http://www.en.wikipedia...

Oh, I see what you did there
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 2:33:56 PM
At 11/7/2011 2:18:32 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 11/7/2011 9:45:01 AM, inferno wrote:
See website below.

http://www.en.wikipedia...

Oh, I see what you did there

The An Caps are you heros. Give it up. The bridge is over.
Tehmuffin19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 9:58:15 PM
I'm not fully certain, but I think that all powerful nations have to become a dictatorship of some type at some point in time. Here's a breakdown of what will happen next for the USA:

General Petraeus will cross the Potomac, declaring a period of emergency rule "for the people".
He will be assassinated after a lengthy war in which he kills his enemies.
His nephew will carry on the mantle, defeating his assassins in battle.
Prosperous period of reign,
Followed by a long period of corruption,
Which leads to the collapse of the USA and the start of the North American Dark Ages.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:49:33 PM
At 11/7/2011 9:58:15 PM, Tehmuffin19 wrote:
I'm not fully certain, but I think that all powerful nations have to become a dictatorship of some type at some point in time. Here's a breakdown of what will happen next for the USA:

General Petraeus will cross the Potomac, declaring a period of emergency rule "for the people".
He will be assassinated after a lengthy war in which he kills his enemies.
His nephew will carry on the mantle, defeating his assassins in battle.
Prosperous period of reign,
Followed by a long period of corruption,
Which leads to the collapse of the USA and the start of the North American Dark Ages.

The American Etablishment is a collective form of dictatorship.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:41:16 AM
"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H. L. Mencken

I believe Mencken was talking about An Caps.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:12:23 AM
At 11/10/2011 12:41:16 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H. L. Mencken

An Caps have riots and take to streets after Joe Paterno firing. There will be more..........
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 7:47:37 PM
At 11/10/2011 10:12:23 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/10/2011 12:41:16 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
H. L. Mencken

An Caps have riots and take to streets after Joe Paterno firing. There will be more..........

wut
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.