Jump to topic:

New World Slaves

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:17:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone here heard of the Monarch Program?

http://secretarcana.com...

http://www.scribd.com...

It really gets no attention because it is so well hidden.

It pretty much is a way to turn people into slaves. Complete mind-control of a person to their handler due to tauma from a very young age. Disassociation causes the person to develop split personality disorder, and certain triggers will cause them to perform certain actions. It's happening all over America (it didn't "stop in the 70s" like some say, no, it has just become more hidden.)

This is a sickening world we live in.

I know some of you will probably say this is BS. (likely because you haven't researched it enough) So i ask you what makes you certain it is not happening?

How can we fix this problem? Anyone who attempts to speak out against it gets "silenced."
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:39:11 PM
The first link explains what the Monarch Program is (orchestrated mind control on individuals and society which is backed and kept secret by our own government)

The second link is really interesting. It is a book written by a Monarch Survivor and the person who gave her psychological training to deprogram the mind lock. It is filled with plenty of declassified documents from the government, cia, etc. which support the story.

This is a very deep issue that is haunting our society. It is worth giving a few minutes of your time. It is at the backbone of recent problems in our country.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:45:48 PM
At 11/9/2011 10:44:08 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
As sick as it is, you have to wonder who it was who came up with it...

TBH it started in America after world war 2. CIA shipped over nazi's to develop the mind control tactics. So we can blame Hitler.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:50:41 PM
I actually believe that there is a connection between this and the alien encounters that you described in your alien debate. There have been incidents of alien abduction where the people who were abducted displayed symptoms of multiple personality disorder. I'm not sure if it is actually a result of mind control but the symptoms are similar. How likely is it that they could be connected?
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:51:36 PM
At 11/9/2011 10:45:48 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

TBH it started in America after world war 2. CIA shipped over nazi's to develop the mind control tactics. So we can blame Hitler.

And that's the cover.

At the same time, the idea of mind control is exciting, though it's not fair they take them at a young age to condition them. They should be trying it on criminals or something.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:55:10 PM
At 11/9/2011 10:50:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I actually believe that there is a connection between this and the alien encounters that you described in your alien debate. There have been incidents of alien abduction where the people who were abducted displayed symptoms of multiple personality disorder. I'm not sure if it is actually a result of mind control but the symptoms are similar. How likely is it that they could be connected?

There are all types of "programs" designed to fit the persons beliefs. Some have had "god" programing, where they think their handler is god. (this is the person in the book. you people should read it. if anything, start at page 80, the second half of the book, where the Monarch Slave tells her story.) Some have had Alien programming. They are connected in some ways.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:57:05 PM
At 11/9/2011 10:51:36 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:

And that's the cover.

At the same time, the idea of mind control is exciting, though it's not fair they take them at a young age to condition them. They should be trying it on criminals or something.

How very interesting, Selbe, you unloved person!
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:02:17 PM

And that's the cover.

it sounds exciting at first until you consider the personal and societal implications. these people have gone through serious sexual, physical, and emotional abuse. I'm talking being raped, thrown in cages with monkeys, being forced to torture and even kill fellow slaves as part of their programming. they will do anything because they have been programmed to, and they don't even remember most of it. It's torture for these people. Their souls, freedom and will power have been completely ripped from them. It's disgusting and should be done to no one.

And then there's the issue of how this seeps into our media, causing people to be desensitized to certain things, warping our own sense of reality.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:05:30 PM
At 11/9/2011 10:55:10 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:50:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

There are all types of "programs" designed to fit the persons beliefs. Some have had "god" programing, where they think their handler is god. (this is the person in the book. you people should read it. if anything, start at page 80, the second half of the book, where the Monarch Slave tells her story.) Some have had Alien programming. They are connected in some ways.

There have been reports of people who were abducted by aliens who came back with multiple personality disorders so I would say they are somewhat directly related.

There are various procedures that are done on alien abductees. After a medical exam, the abductees often report other procedures being performed on them. Common among these post-examination procedures are what abduction researchers refer to as imaging, envisioning, staging, and testing.

They usually consist of an abductee being made to view screens displaying images and scenes that appear to be specially chosen with the intent to provoke certain emotional responses in the abductee.

"Envisioning" is a similar procedure, with the primary difference being that the images being viewed, rather than being on a screen, actually seem to be projected into the experiencer's mind.

"Staging" procedures have the abductee playing a more active role, according to reports containing this element. It shares vivid hallucination-like mental visualization with the envisioning procedures, but during staging the abductee interacts with the illusionary scenario like a role player or an actor.

"Testing" marks something of a departure from the above procedures in that it lacks the emotional analysis feature. During testing the experiencer is placed in front of a complicated electronic device and is instructed to operate it. The experiencer is often confused, saying that they do not know how to operate it. However, when they actually set about performing the task, the abductee will find that they do, in fact, know how to operate the machine.

There is a plethora of evidence to believe that all or at least the majority of mind control experiments have been done on humans by aliens. In fact, I've read that the monarch programs are run mostly by aliens and use humans as puppets who would report to their alien masters whenever required.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:07:17 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:02:17 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

And that's the cover.

it sounds exciting at first until you consider the personal and societal implications. these people have gone through serious sexual, physical, and emotional abuse. I'm talking being raped, thrown in cages with monkeys, being forced to torture and even kill fellow slaves as part of their programming. they will do anything because they have been programmed to, and they don't even remember most of it. It's torture for these people. Their souls, freedom and will power have been completely ripped from them. It's disgusting and should be done to no one.

And then there's the issue of how this seeps into our media, causing people to be desensitized to certain things, warping our own sense of reality.

Oh, I was talking about doing that to prisoners...

Somehow, this reminds me of a bill some stupid guys in my school came up with... Unfortunately, it's a bit too graphic and controversial to post on the internet..
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:11:06 PM
Have you heard of the concept of tabula rosa? Essentially, it theorizes that the human mind is a blank slate and everything that we remember is a result of our environment. With the right procedure, the human mind can be wiped blank, and the experiences of a different person or even hypothetical experiences can be implanted into the mind. I think the Monarch program does precisely that. I don't get the fact though about why they would need to be tortured and caged in order to replace their memories with something else and control their mind.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:11:54 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:05:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

There is a plethora of evidence to believe that all or at least the majority of mind control experiments have been done on humans by aliens. In fact, I've read that the monarch programs are run mostly by aliens and use humans as puppets who would report to their alien masters whenever required.

I can see you have researched this a lot. yet you don't believe in aliens?

I too have heard this, though didn't want to say anything to sound crazy (lol.) I also heard that the government made a deal with the aliens that they call the "big nose greys" The Aliens can continue to abduct people without our government telling the public, if the aliens give us technology/ help us develop the mind control techniques.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:14:43 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:11:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Have you heard of the concept of tabula rosa? Essentially, it theorizes that the human mind is a blank slate and everything that we remember is a result of our environment. With the right procedure, the human mind can be wiped blank, and the experiences of a different person or even hypothetical experiences can be implanted into the mind. I think the Monarch program does precisely that. I don't get the fact though about why they would need to be tortured and caged in order to replace their memories with something else and control their mind.

Well, so far as i have learned, the torture requires a person to disassociate, so that they become numb to what is going on, and don't remember their actions. Although you are right, if that technique of "blanking" the mind is true, there wouldn't be any need for the torture. Maybe we simply haven't developed it enough yet.. ugh. either way, it's not moral.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:18:48 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:11:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

I too have heard this, though didn't want to say anything to sound crazy (lol.) I also heard that the government made a deal with the aliens that they call the "big nose greys" The Aliens can continue to abduct people without our government telling the public, if the aliens give us technology/ help us develop the mind control techniques.

I have heard of this. I believe the deal is made exclusively with the top level people in the CIA. The reason is that as you mentioned, they don't want a lot of people to know about it. If only a few people know, they would be afraid of divulging it for fear of being crazy. The deal with the government exists because the Aliens need humans to experiment on. Experimentation is the core reason for their visit to Earth. I am unsure as to who exactly are given to the aliens, but I speculate that it might be criminals in government custody as they would make convenient candidates.

Don't worry about sounding crazy. If enough people think you are crazy, you can always de-activate your account and make a new one. (That's part of the reason I don't hold back on anything I say) :)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:19:56 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:07:17 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:02:17 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

And that's the cover.

Oh, I was talking about doing that to prisoners...

Somehow, this reminds me of a bill some stupid guys in my school came up with... Unfortunately, it's a bit too graphic and controversial to post on the internet..

oxy moron :P

Even prisoners don't deserve to become mind slaves. Prisoners are products of the screwed up system too. We all are unfortunately.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:25:18 PM
Lickdafoot, do you think that those people whose minds were controlled exist among us? I think a common misconception is that they are wierd and easily spotted and live in a far off place. Couldn't it be just as likely that say one of your co-workers has been a victim of this program and they are not really who they say they are. For instance they could be a serial killer/rapist who was put in jail and later given to the aliens for mind control experimentation. After they finished the mind control experiments, they implanted a false memory into their mind. If there is a way for them to snap back into their original selves, do you think they would be able to remember what they were doing and continue to work. Or would it be a complete disaster and you would have to stop working and run for cover? I mean, it is possible right? You don't know for sure that the world really is what it seems.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:26:05 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:18:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:11:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

I have heard of this. I believe the deal is made exclusively with the top level people in the CIA. The reason is that as you mentioned, they don't want a lot of people to know about it. If only a few people know, they would be afraid of divulging it for fear of being crazy. The deal with the government exists because the Aliens need humans to experiment on. Experimentation is the core reason for their visit to Earth. I am unsure as to who exactly are given to the aliens, but I speculate that it might be criminals in government custody as they would make convenient candidates.

Don't worry about sounding crazy. If enough people think you are crazy, you can always de-activate your account and make a new one. (That's part of the reason I don't hold back on anything I say) :)

hehe. trust me, i don't mind being labeled crazy if i get the truth out to someone. (I like doing it in small steps though, so people will be more inclined to listen) So... do you believe in aliens?? my curiosity about this is killing me now. I thought they were all balogne according to you.

A lot of people who are candidates for the mind control program are actually kids in orphanages, or ones who already havd abusive parents. Why would aliens want to experiment on people who are messed up?

I never want to watch a disney movie again. Funny, Wizard of Oz was one of my favorites as a kid.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:31:26 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:25:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lickdafoot, do you think that those people whose minds were controlled exist among us? I think a common misconception is that they are wierd and easily spotted and live in a far off place. Couldn't it be just as likely that say one of your co-workers has been a victim of this program and they are not really who they say they are. For instance they could be a serial killer/rapist who was put in jail and later given to the aliens for mind control experimentation. After they finished the mind control experiments, they implanted a false memory into their mind. If there is a way for them to snap back into their original selves, do you think they would be able to remember what they were doing and continue to work. Or would it be a complete disaster and you would have to stop working and run for cover? I mean, it is possible right? You don't know for sure that the world really is what it seems.

Yeah, i've thought the same exact thing. The easiest way to spot them though is if they exhibit signs of multiple personality disorder (having different "personas," not being able to account for their time, generally being confused about themselves, etc.) Although, who really knows... I might just think this because I too was made to believe it by the people in control. It makes you have a serious lack of trust in everything. But logic helps to determine how far it really goes. So does having good people around you, people that you love. not everyone is evil and some try really hard to get the truth out there to the public.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:33:23 PM
At 11/9/2011 11:26:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Stephen King has nothing on LDF

Mistress of scary.

thats cause stephen king might be a slave too :P Seriously, who can produce that many fricken books with that much awesome depth and symbolism of the world? He has a new book entitled "Under the Dome"... similar to the simpsons movie theme.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:37:12 PM

Mistress of scary.

I am interested in hearing more thoughts about the monarch program from you, grey.

As messed up as it is, i can't help but being fascinated with the subject. And you are a wise guy.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:58:00 PM

Mistress of scary.

oh and also, it's scary cause its true. just sayin'.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:02:05 AM
At 11/9/2011 11:58:00 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Mistress of scary.

Scary only works when you are forced to suspend your belief rather than the usual suspension of disbelief from 'safe' fiction.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:09:26 AM
At 11/10/2011 12:02:05 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:58:00 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Mistress of scary.

Scary only works when you are forced to suspend your belief rather than the usual suspension of disbelief from 'safe' fiction.

yeah, and that's why so many people deny truth. The line is true. none of us can handle it. it's easier to be scared by fiction.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:16:56 AM
This stuff is pure bunkum, of course. The only "proof" of the existence of the Monarch Project is the account of one troubled woman. For those who care, there is scholarly book debunking the UFO/mind control conspiracy theory -- yes, the two conspiracy theories are tied. http://books.google.com... Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh was a firm, one might say fanatical, believer.

I remember first hearing the conspiracy theory more than 40 years ago. The New World Order was right on the edge of taking over then. They must not be very competent, because there has been no progress in the interim. The conspiracy theory hasn't changed much either.

Conspiracy theorist are smitten with confirmation bias. Everything they see seems to them to support the theory, and nothing discounts it.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:21:47 AM
I've seen enough credible information about how the CIA experimented with drugs like LSD during the cold war with the public to believe they likely looked into mind control tecquniques.
I don't think it is nearly on the scale as the sources you posted though LDF.
And its effectiveness, as Roy pointed out, is historically questionable.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:24:15 AM
At 11/10/2011 12:16:56 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
This stuff is pure bunkum, of course. The only "proof" of the existence of the Monarch Project is the account of one troubled woman. For those who care, there is scholarly book debunking the UFO/mind control conspiracy theory -- yes, the two conspiracy theories are tied. http://books.google.com... Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh was a firm, one might say fanatical, believer.

I remember first hearing the conspiracy theory more than 40 years ago. The New World Order was right on the edge of taking over then. They must not be very competent, because there has been no progress in the interim. The conspiracy theory hasn't changed much either.

Conspiracy theorist are smitten with confirmation bias. Everything they see seems to them to support the theory, and nothing discounts it.

Thanks for sharing. I will look into the book, skimming through the preview now. what about the fact that CIA admitted to it taking place in the 60s? That was the end of it?